Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+45
Barkstripe
Honeyfrost
Grizzlypaw
Feathersoul
Jadefeather
Foxpaw
Sandwing
Thunderpaw
Moonshadow
Frostpaw
Swiftstorm
Nightshade
Spottedheart
Brackenspirit
Littlepup
Clovermoon
Blazestorm
Lionpup
Amber
Blackpaw
Pinedusk
Thistlepaw
Hawk
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Ravensky
Fangclaw
Snowstar
Tealpaw
Bluespirit
Frost
Arrowtail
Ebonyfur
Snakepaw
Direstar
Darkdeath
Dragonheart
Nightfrost
Stoatblaze
Dusktail
Isenfire
Ripplestone
Oakthorn
Moonwhisper
StarClan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 2 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Ripplepaw smiled at stoatpaw and lightly flicked him with her tail a mischevious smile on her face "i can put up with being near the water stoatpaw just dont expect me to go in it" laughing a little she turned and padded out of the territory towards the river
=sunclans river=
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Oakpup flicked his ears and turned his head. he glared at the younger pup playing with the rabbit. standing the angry grumpy pup stalked over and gave her a good nip to the ear "oi! prey is for eating not playing with stupid" his yellow eyes glinted with a sourness. flicking his nut brown tail he waited for the younger pup to reply.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Crystals : 146

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:59 pm

yelping as she felt teeth sink into her ear the pup backed up and fell over the hare onto her back. her blue eyes filled with tears as blood from his sharp nip stained her cream fur red. standing up she shook out her fluffy fur and glared back at him "i didnt know dont be such a big mousedungheadpoopybrain!" her blue eyes glittered with anger and hurt. swishing her thin whisp of a tail she glared at the bigger pup before puffing out her chest and saying "Im Dragonpup! i bet your name isnt as awesome as mine you big mousedungheadpoopybrain!"
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:02 pm

growling as the insolent younger pup insulted him he lifted up his left paw and gave her a good hit to the face. pushing his back legs on the ground he leapt and pinned the cream pup down anger burning in his yellow gaze. "you insolent idiot! im almost an apprentice and you should give me the respect i deserve you little pimpsqueak!" growling furiously oakpaw stood over the small cream pup.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Flicking her ears back the dragon anger within the pup exploded, she shoved her back paws into the larger pups belly shoving him off her. leaping up the pup growled back at the big bully her blue eyes glittering with her own rage. locking away the dragon she turned and padded of, seeing another female wolf she padded over to her and sat down glancing up at the female wolf (isenpaw) she flicked her cream tail and smiled shyly and said in a small voice "hello im dragonpup" her blue eyes shone quietly with intrest and curiousity in the world.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:23 pm

growling to himself oakpup turned and stomped into the cave, choosing a spot in the nursery den that was in the cave he curled up in a dip in the floor and closed his yellow eyes with an angry grunt. flicking his tail around himself he muttered insults about the cream pup to himself before finally falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue53/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:30 am

Moonwhisper stalked into the cave, her tail lashing. Her eyes narrowed as she saw a new pup. Apparently there were newcomers that she didnt know about. I guess I have to greet her, she thought darkly. Padding over to the pup she tried to make her voice happy. "Hey. Glad to see you came with us to make Sunclan." She sat down with a sigh and stared at the pup, her green eye searching the pups blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 am

The pup looked up and waggled her tail in a fast happy motion "hey! im dragonpup! i have the heart of a warrior and the eyes of an eagle!" she giggled and pounced on moonwhispers paw lightly nipping at it with her sharp teeth. her blood encrusted ear flicked around scoping up interesting sounds that she stored away for later. giggling she smiled up at the new wolf and tilted her head noticing that one of her eyes was milky while the other one was a bright green. the cream pup smiled her face crinkling up with excitement "i like your eyes they are a pretty colour" pausing she frowned "what colour are they anyway? and whats your name? why is this clan called sunclan? why is oakpup such a big meany?" the pup gabbled quesetions with an interested gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Crystals : 125

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/20SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 am

Isenpaw curled up by herself and drifted to sleep. She was happy, sad, confused and proud all at the same time. Her dreams pleasant for a bit. She'd sat away from the other apprentices because she did not know them yet. Nightfrost was the only other one who had left from ThunderClan.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:10 am

Shadowpup drifted to sleep next to his brother, a bit upset he hadn't been there to calm him before he went and talked to Dragonpup. His eyes a calm mess as they drifted close. To signal the end of another day to him. Today was the best day of his life.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue53/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Moonwhisper flattened her ears as a torrent of questions came her way. "Well," she began. "My eyes are green and white. My name is Moonwhisper. This Clan is called Sunclan because of the way the camp opening faces the rising sun, and because we live in the mountains. Oakpup is a meany because he is lonely and doesn't like to make friends and thinks he shouldn't waste his time on other wolves." For good measure she added, "And I'm a warrior here. One of the only ones. Soon we will have more coming. Two to be exact." The warrior twitched her nose in amusement. She wouldnt mind mentoring the agile and energetic pup, but she still had a long way to go before becoming an apprentice. Besides, Direblood wouldnt give her the pup she wanted to mentor. With her luck she would be stuck with Oakpup. "Well, nice talking to you Dragonpup," she said, and padded over to the warriors cave. Curling up in her little dip in the cave floor, she rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Dragonpup perked her ears and watched moonwhisper walk away, wow moonwhisper knew soooo much! her eyes glittered with intrest. bouncing after moonwhisper she sat down and flicked her ears with intrest. tilting her head she said "why are you so sad?" her blue eyes were glittering with worry for her new friend. she was a puff ball of energy and intrest. flickin her blood encrusted ear towards the nursery she whispered in monwhispers ear "can i sleep with you tonight because oakpup scares me a little" she bunched her muscles ready to leap out of the way just incase moonwhisper decided to snap at her.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Shadowpup had been curled up nearby. Anger hit him as Moonwhisper spoke. "Are we not welcomed here to Moonwhisper? Am I imaginary to you?" He asked. Oakpup had a brother who was caring for him. Being his friend. Sure they weren't really brothers, but they were closer then friends. Her words made him feel unwelcomed and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:29 pm

Twitching her ears dragonpup stared at this other pup that had appeared, tilting her head she grinned and bounced over to the new pup and wagged her tail "hey! im dragonpup who are you!?" her blue eyes glittered with excitement and joy at life. she giggled and bounced around the larger pup a little cream puff full of energy.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Shadowpup narrowed his eyes. "Oakpup's best friend Shadowpup." He growled padding away from the nursery. He needed some alone time, his temper was getting the best of him. He went to the river.
-The River-
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Stoatpaw glanced at Ripplepaw and nodded, then ran towards the river, wondering what it would look like. If they were in the mountains, would the river be cold even in the middle of Greenleaf? He decided it didn't matter, a river was still a river. The orange apprentice's white-furred paws carried him in the direction of the river, still thinking about what it might look like.

~River~
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Dragonpup sat down with a hurt look on her silly face. shaking herself she stood and stretched with a big yawn. tottering over to moonwhisper and curled up in the deputys soft comfortable fur. blinking her blue eyes she began closing her eyes, the cream pup mumbled "moonwhisper can i call you mummy?" her eyes closed and she fell asleep before moonwhisper could reply.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:12 pm

"Of course little one," she murmured. She had been a bit harsh towards Oakpup, and surely that must have hurt Shadowpup too. She sighed and uncurled herself from Dragonpup. "I better go find them," the deputy said to herself. "And apologize. I'm just stressed, I really shouldnt have said those things." She padded out to the cave entrance and sat down, her eye sad. I will wait for them to return. Starclan please let them forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Dragonpup tilted her head watching Moonwhisper pad off. turning her head she stared around the area with great intrest in her bright blue eyes. bouncing out of the warrior den she stared around the cave and perked her ears at the den at the end of the cave. trotting down there she thrust her muzzle in and sniffed about. aww boring nothing in here! disappointed the pup turned and happily bounced off, stopping at what one day would be the medicine den she walked into it and followed the short tunnel into the larger den. she gasped and stared at the pool of water that was within the inner den. flicking her ears she shoved her nose into it and laughed softly playing in the water. getting bored she raced out and into the clearing that was infront of the campcave. Looking over she saw a black warrior with ice blue eyes and tilted her head. hurtling towards the warrior she slamed into the warrior head first and bounced off. rubbing her head she complained "owie you have a hard chest" she flicked her tail and stared up at the dark warrior(who happens to be nightfrost)
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Crystals : 105

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Nightfrost looked down at the pup, her eyes hard. "Yeah. It would hurt." The warrior flicked her tail, annoyed. "Watch where your going pup. Stay out of my way." Nightfrost scowled.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Dragonpup tilted her head, she wasnt used to this kind of wolf. she frowned then a smile reappeared on her face, the cream pup laughed and pounced on nightfrosts flicking tail. nibbling on it a little the pup growled playfully. her thin whisp of a tail wagged like a fan in the air. blue eyes sparkling and interested in the world, releasing nightfrosts tail she backed up and pounced on it grinning all over her puppy face. "why do you want me to stay out of your way? im not gonna hurt you"
Back to top Go down
Nightfrost
Warrior
Nightfrost

Crystals : 105

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9/30SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/100SunClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 pm

Nightfrost pulled her tail away from the bothersome pup and tucked it out of sight. "Because your annoying," she snapped. There was a reason she didnt pay the nursery a visit. "Why don't you go bother someone else."
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Shadowpaw returned to camp, cooled down. He settled in next to Oakpup and waited. He wanted to be a free apprentice. Hopefully everything will blow over before Direstar got back.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Moonwhispers gaze followed Shadowpup as he returned to camp. He didnt look to bad anymore. Maybe she would just leave him alone. No use in provoking him any further. Besides, he hated her already, so any apologies would just make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:35 pm

dragonpups face fell as nightfrost verbally attacked her, she hated being told off. cowering to the ground she slunk off to the nursery and sat beside shadowpup. tilting her head at the bigger pup she asked "whats it like being almost an apprentice? do you know who you want as a mentor?" the cream coloured pup smiled and gently pawed at the bigger pups tail. she was at the age where everything was a game and she just wanted to play and explore. she giggled and pounced on his tail and rolled on it her blue eyes twinkling with mischeif.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next