Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+45
Barkstripe
Honeyfrost
Grizzlypaw
Feathersoul
Jadefeather
Foxpaw
Sandwing
Thunderpaw
Moonshadow
Frostpaw
Swiftstorm
Nightshade
Spottedheart
Brackenspirit
Littlepup
Clovermoon
Blazestorm
Lionpup
Amber
Blackpaw
Pinedusk
Thistlepaw
Hawk
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Ravensky
Fangclaw
Snowstar
Tealpaw
Bluespirit
Frost
Arrowtail
Ebonyfur
Snakepaw
Direstar
Darkdeath
Dragonheart
Nightfrost
Stoatblaze
Dusktail
Isenfire
Ripplestone
Oakthorn
Moonwhisper
StarClan
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 3 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Shadowpup smiled, he knew the answer to every question. "It's nerve racking, knowing that any meeting called could be you becoming an apprentice. I want Direstar to be my mentor." He said with a smile at the thought. "I apologize for Oakpup's behavior, he's not been that bad tempered since we left ShadowClan. That was a bad day." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Crystals : 146

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Dragonpups intrest was perked and she lay down beside the bigger wolf snuggling into his fur for her own pelt wasnt much protection against the cold. she tilted her head and asked "what happenend when you left shadowclan?" she was curious and intreested. her blue eyes glittered "how many clans are there? who are the leaders of them? do you think that sunclan will survive?" she spouted out even more questions. she really should have been named questionpup not dragonpup.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Crystals : 590

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue53/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:51 pm

Moonwhisper watched as the pup, Dragonpup, made herself familiar with Shadowpup. She snorted and backed away. He wasnt angry, she didnt need to apologize. She padded out of the cave and lay down on the flat rocks outside. We dont even have to fight for these like Thunderclan and Riverclan do. I mean, Stormclan. She shook her head then rested it on her paws. For now she could rest. Maybe go hunting with Direstar once he returned.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Shadowpup smiled at the questions. "It all started when Oakpup and I first met, we are not truly brothers. We are the closest of friends. Oakpup had pounced on me, I got annoyed and we actually fought. But it blew over and we made the brother oath. Promised to be at the side of each other in combat no matter what happened. Well we snuck of of camp and onto ThunderClan territory. Shadestar caught us returning. Well, we were confined to camp when.. it... happened. Oakpup came across two ThunderClan pups that had snuck into our camp. Oakpup attacked and mortally wounded one of them... he didn't mean to, just trying to fend of the visitors. They're names.... Fullpup and our very own Isenpaw. Isenpaw was a pup at the time. That's when it all went down. Oakpup and I were determined to get out of ShadowClan. I screamed insults at SShadestar and we left. there are now 5 clans and Starclan. The four original clans are Thunderclan, RiverClan, WindClan and ShadowClan. Recently riverClan and ShadowClan combined to be StormClan and Windclan is in alliance with them, determined to destory us. But ThunderClan is in an alliance with us." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Oakpup lifted his head and glared at Dragonpup, flicking his tail he said "shadestar is a old mouldymousebrained mossball" he licked his paws and pinned his ears back angry at the thought of his own leader. glancing over at Shadowpup he grinned slightly and poked him with his muzzle "and yes we are closer than friends, brothers, best friends forever" oakpup laughed and said "im not sure who i want as a mentor, someone awesome though"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 pm

Shadowpaw smiled at Oakpup. "We're closer then brothers. We're best brothers." He said proudly licking Oakpup's ear. He had been excited about being an apprentice, soon he'd be out of the apprentices den. "I may have said a few things to him[Shadestar] that I cannot repeat here."
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/10SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue28/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Oakpup smirked faintly "yes we have made fine enemies of our birthclan" standing he stretched and stomped out of the nursery lying in the middle of the cave he began grooming himself glarin ga little at dragonpup. he didnt trust anyone apart from his brother and direstar. it would take the untrustin gangry pup to get used to the other wolves in the newly formed clan.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Shadowpup tried to get Oakpup to interact more and get use to the clan. but he knew it would take time. His eyes were calm as he glanced from them. "I'm sure that we'll all get used to each other sooner or later. We'll be closer then a clan, because we all have something in common. We've had a life of adversity."
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Oakpup shrugged and stared out of the cave, yellow eyes glinting harshly. shadowpup had his work cut out for him if he was going to get this angry pup to talk more to his new clan. twitching his ears he sighed grumpily and licked his brothers shoulder, beginning to groom him.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Shadowpup sighed and got up, going into the corner he drifted to sleep. His dreams fairly pleasant. He dreamed of being leader, like every other pup. He was exahusted.
Back to top Go down
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Crystals : 146

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Dragonpup listened to shadowpup with wide interested eyes "woaaah you two are really brave!" she squeaked. her blue eyes glittered with admiration before she whirled around and hared out of the cave. pouncing on a feather she growled "im shadowpup and im telling you shadestar that you are a big mousebrain!" giggling she rolled on her back pawing at the feather. her cream pelt blending into the light dusty dirt that was outside the camp cave. Laughing she bit down on the feather and broke it by accident. she stared at it in shock and sat up "hey... how come it broke?" she tilted her head, utterly confused. blinking blue eyes she sighed and skittered off towards the highstump. she crashed into it face first and attempted to leap up onto it failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Crystals : 125

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Isenpaw padded out of camp after waking from her slumber. She wanted to explore but then decided not to. Her pads were not yet use to the rock. So she returned and laid in the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Oakpup glared at dragonpup and isenpaw, he hated dragonpup more, that pups happy go lucky nature really rubbed him the wrong way. he snorted twitching his tail he stalked over towards the tree stump and sat down glaring at it. if sunclan didnt survive he would become a rouge. his yellow eyes glittered harshly. when fighting he would always have his brothers back, they were one and fought well together. his yellow eyes softened as he remembered how they met.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:46 am

Shadowpup flicked his brothers ear with his tail. A form of comfort. "I wonder when Direstar will get back. I have a feeling that we'll be apprentices when he does." Shadowpaw said hopefully, hoping that Direstar was his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Darkdeath

Darkdeath

Crystals : 137

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 am

Darkdeath had followed these wolves to see where they were headed. He looked at the mountains and shivered, it seemed to close to the sky and the stars. He looked around and yawned, his dark fur looked dull in the light of the moon. He yawned and looked at the gathered wolves a bored expression on his handsome features.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue27/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue53/100SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:59 pm

Moonwhispers eyes flickered over to a strange wolf at the edge of the camp. Rising to her paws, she approached him cautiously. "Who are you?" she demanded, an edge to her voice. It was a bit unnerving, having him here. No other wolves knew about this place.

(Im assuming your still here, since you never said you left :3)
Back to top Go down
Darkdeath

Darkdeath

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:04 pm

(I am)

Darkdeath looked at the fae and gave a sly smile. "I am Darkdeath, and you are?" The large male acted as if nothing were wrong with his being there. He yawned his large cruel fangs exposing.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:08 pm

"Uh... Moonwhisper." She was a bit daunted by this wolf who called himself Darkdeath. "Why are you here?" it was pure curiosity in her voice now, all trace of irritation gone. Her paws prickled, a sign something was wrong. She wanted to look away, to see if Nightfrost was anywhere near, but felt that she must keep looking at him. He looked... flighty, like he would disappear as soon as you turned away.
Back to top Go down
Darkdeath

Darkdeath

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Darkdeath smiled slightly evily, "I seek fun and adventure. I follow wolves wait for them to amuse me and then I disappear." He smiled, it was the only thing that moved, the rest of him seemed to blend into the rock. He was perfectly still as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Moonwhispers eye widened, then narrowed. "So, what do you consider amused?" The fae stepped closer, trying to keep her eyes turned towards him. It was getting harder to concentrate on the intruder. Or was he an intruder? Maybe a visitor? She flicked her tail, angry at herself.
Back to top Go down
Darkdeath

Darkdeath

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 pm

Darkdeath closed his eyes slowly and opened them slowly. He stopped smiling and then smiled again he couldn't help it. "Your confusion. It amuses me. It is quite obvious, that is amusing." His tail moved ever so slightly as she got closer.
Back to top Go down
Moonwhisper
Young Warrior
Moonwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Moonwhisper tipped her head. "Really..." she mumbled, her eyes trained on his. Snap out of it! her voice cried to her. "My confusion." Forcing herself to take a step back, she tried to find her footing, to climb out Darkdeaths eyes. Did he really have to do that? It just made her more confused. Why he was here... what he wanted. How could he have found this place the same time they did?
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Shadowpup went up next to Moonwhisper. "Get off our territory." He demanded, already willing to protect the clan with his life. This outside wasn't welcomed inside the territory, especially not the camp.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:39 am

Turning his head oakpaw snarled a furious angry growl. with a few bounds he was by his brothers side, saliva strands hanging from his bared white strong teeth. he nipped at the intruders paws with an angry glow in his yellowed eyes "get off sunclan territory rouge unless you want a taste of us!" his pelt shone with health under the rising sun a cold calculating spark in his eyes that was also excitement. he lived for fighting.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 am

Shadowpup smirked knowing that Oakpup could take this wolf single handed. "Don't hold back Oakpup, I completely agree with you." He said deviously, his eyes amused with the nerve of this rouge. His ears perked, listening for any crucial details. His stance was a bold one, not backing down. Not showing any fear as he stood in between Moonwhisper and his brother. A bit of saliva seeping down from his jaw. His eyes cross and narrowed with the amused look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next