Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sandy slope - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sandy slope

Go down 
+21
Tigerfern
Scarletsoul
Thunderfang
Rainheart
Ebonyfur
Thunderpaw
Nightshade
Bluespirit
Sky
Direstar
Amber
Frost
Sparrowheart
Hawk
Fernshade
Oakthorn
Dusktail
Dragonheart
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
StarClan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sandy slope - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9W37QtKNYjoxsXpZfuVKH_1HmD8vlEs6DugXMMbDyYcdml3wJ
the sandy hollow is a sandy patch of earth in the clans territory, plenty of insects hang around here attracting birds and other animals that the wolves can hunt, its also a good place to practise your fighting skills, becareful though! some ants dont like their ant hills being destroyed!

>(C)<
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Oakthorn smirked and retorted "not friend, mate dear brother please learn the difference, shes your sister in law!". he grinned showing his shining white teeth. his neatly groomed fur shone in the sunlight. he flicked his ears "in dragonhearts warrior ceremony you do realise that you couldnt keep your eyes off her cream pelt?". his yellow eyes watched his brother a little warily.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/30Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Shadowstorm shook his head. "Your sister in laws dead my brother. Just so you know. I was proud of her. I also couldn't keep my eyes off my apprentice during her ceremony. Correction. My sister in law. It's impolite to look away from someone during they're ceremony." He retorted. His brother couldn't know. His heart tore more as he thought about his dead love.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Exceeding everything she had,she raced after the paw-prints she found in the ground. It slowly changed to sand. She then slowed down and panted. Wow! This is so cool!! S many new smells and stuff. She was busy gazing around,that she bumped into a tree. Shaking her head,she noticed it was quite small. She wiggled her tail playfully,then jumped up. She sank her soft claws into the old tree,and slowly crawled up. Reaching in between two branches,she looked down and noticed the dust brown warrior again. With another wolf with him. She peered over to get a closer look. She then slipped,and yelped. Falling into the soft sand,she blinked her eyes. Crouching,she stood up and shook her fur. She bounced with excitement. "Hi! I'm Fernpup! Who are you?" She smiled michevious lay,and then glanced at the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 am

Oakthorn grinned at the black pup and retorted "i thought a smartpup like you would know every wolf in sunclan! try and guess who we are". he lay down resting his head on his paws. shadowstorm was acting funny and he didnt want to try and drag the real awnser out of him.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:55 pm

(Too lazy to switch :/)
Tilting her head,she glanced at the two. Turing to the other wolf she gave a nod. "Hello there deputy. What ever that is. Anyways,congrats Shadowstorm." She grinned. Since listening to the ceremony,she knew a bit. She then turned to the dust brown warrior. "And what I've heard from your talk,your Oakthorn right?" She blinked curiosly.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/30Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Shadowstorm had a stern look on his face. A pups snuck out of camp. "Hi Fernpup, you know your not suppose to leave camp alone." He scolded slightly. He didn't want to go too hard on her. He smiled at Oakthorn. "Thank you Fernpup. a deputy is the person who will take over for the leader and receive 9 lives when the current leader dies. I hope that is no time soon." He said, ending it with a small laugh. He wasn't ready to be leader.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue45/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Raising her eyebrows at Shadowstorm's first comment,she nodded at his second reply. "Well,for one thing I'm not alone,now are I? Also,what do you mean by dies?" Shes never knew about dead. She turned her head curiosly.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Shadowstorm mentally facepalmed when she said that. "You were alone getting here. You need to get back to camp. When a leader goes to StarClan, they cannot lead they're clan in the flesh and fur. They appoint a deputy to become leader when they go to StarClan to guide the clans." He explained calmly.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Blinking,she shrugged. Then rolled her eyes. Then sighed. "Please,oh please. I want to stay here and hunt." She then crouched and noticed a black bird. She ran quickly towards it,and jumped on it. Feeling it flapping onto her face,she bit down on it,and she tasted something salty. But then it flew out of her paws. Her then eyes widened. She sat down,and her instinct kicked in. She howled smoothly and beautifully. Filling the air with a melodies beat.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:42 am

Oakhorn lashed his tail and snapped "fernpup halt! sit right there, you dont want your father to find out about this or he might not make you an apprentice for moons!". his Orange eyes snapped with electricity almost. "you dont want to still be a pup while your brothers and sister are warriors do you?". he glared at fernpup with his crackling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:49 am

Turning,her blue eyes sparkled. A growl emerged from her throat. She then shook her head. "I..I...I'm sorry. W-What was in that bird?" She swallowed. And pinned the ears to her head when she heard she wouldn't be apprenticed soon.
Back to top Go down
Sparrowheart
Young Warrior
Sparrowheart

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/10Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:58 am

(Too lazy to switch)
Oakthorn was acting out of character since he became Streakfire's mate. Shadowstorm had to stop this now. "Oakthorn, relax, she's just like we were when we were pups. Remember the borders, and the tree, and me screaming at Shadestar?" He said, sure it put them back. Shadowstorm thought Oakthorn was acting based on his experiences. She needed to learn through her own thoughts."She's just practicing hunting. Though that bird could have easily carried you off Fernpup. Try something small, like a mouse." He suggested to her.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:25 am

Blinking at Shadowstorm,she tilted her head curiosluly. "Who's Shadestar,and relax the bird got away." She shuffled her paws. Then shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:29 am

Oakthorn lashed his tail "i was just telling her the truth, my voice never got abo-" he cut himself of, perking his ears he inhaled the scent of fresh meat. he glanced down at fernpup "how hungry are you?" he questioned suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/10Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:10 am

Streakfire crouched behind a bush. She was hoping to scare Fernpup. She silently stalks behind her. "RAWR!!!!" She said, poking Fernpup with her paws. "Stoatblaze and I killed an elk. Maybe you should try some."
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Blinking at Oakthorn,she shrugged. "How am I suppose to know?" She then heard a sound from the bushes. She turned and jumped back then growled. Seeing it was the wolf that fed her milk,she stopped and pinned the ears to her head. "I'm sorry.. I'll just go back to camp." She gave the warriors a short nod. Then walked off,her tail high and proud.
-sc camp-
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/10Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Streakfire smiled. She looked back at Shadowstorm and Oakthorn. She sensed tension between them but ignored it. "I hope they're OK..." She mumbled to herself. I'm -ex ThunderClan. I could hide in a bush to see what they're up to. But, that would be wrong, she thought, and oadded to camp.

~~SunC camp~~

Streakfire pads in, quietly and softly. She crouched down in a bush. She was downwind, so that was good. Maybe I'll find out the tension I sensed when I was here earlier?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Oakthorn lashed his tail and said "come on brother its timeto go to Fourtrees". He glanced around and sighed "i know you dont approve of Streakfire brother, but i love her.... when im away from her my heart aches, i finally understand how you felt for Isenfire". he dipped his head and leapt off towards fourtrees.
-four trees-
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/20Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Streakfire smiled. She hoped that Shadowstorm would not attack him out of anger for her being his mate. She leaped out of the bush in front of Shadowstorm and padded after Oakthorn. It was time for the gathering.
~FT~
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Dragonheart
Young Warrior
Dragonheart

Crystals : 146

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/20Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Dragonheart padded up and smiled seeing shadowstorm "hello Shadowstorm our valiant deputy!". she teased with her brown eyes that glittered with kindness. she had the nature of a medicine wolf although she was a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Direstar padded up and sat down waiting for mosseybreeze. hIS blood red gaze glttered he sretched out his jaws in a lion like yawn. he swished his tail and stood practising some battle moves. he leapt up then down before trotting along and rolling onto hs back and scraping at the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Mosseybreeze walked to the slops. "You wanted to talk to me Direstar?" She as nervous but excited all at the same time. She saw Direstar rolling and laughed,"WHat are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy slope - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:10 pm

he sat up and grinned "i was practising a battle move or two, would you like to practice with me?" he shook out his fur and stretched out. his blood red eyes glittered with amuzement. he grinned at her and walked over to her. he flicked his large ears and said " we can talk while we sparr"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:13 pm

"I have never sparred with a leader before unless you count when Firestar and I were apprentices. Lets do it." She looked at her surroundings. She had good cover here if the sand was kicked up. So she dived in the sand and kicked it up ti hide.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 pm

he frowned as a dust cloud engulfed him, he blinked his red eyes and leapt toward mosseybreeze he aimed to slam his shoulders into her. his lips curled up in a smle. he asked "how are you finding sunclan Mosseybreeze?" he wondered if his attack would hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy slope
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next