Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sandy slope - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sandy slope

Go down 
+21
Tigerfern
Scarletsoul
Thunderfang
Rainheart
Ebonyfur
Thunderpaw
Nightshade
Bluespirit
Sky
Direstar
Amber
Frost
Sparrowheart
Hawk
Fernshade
Oakthorn
Dusktail
Dragonheart
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
StarClan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sandy slope - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9W37QtKNYjoxsXpZfuVKH_1HmD8vlEs6DugXMMbDyYcdml3wJ
the sandy hollow is a sandy patch of earth in the clans territory, plenty of insects hang around here attracting birds and other animals that the wolves can hunt, its also a good place to practise your fighting skills, becareful though! some ants dont like their ant hills being destroyed!

>(C)<
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 pm

She kicked up. HE had found her how she had been blending in. "I am loving it. You are all understanding."
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:31 pm

he jerked his chin out of the way of her kick. he slid around and aimed his paw at her paws. aimng to knock her off her feet. he was quick and strong. he grinned and said "that is sunclans basic aim, to make a home for those who have no home in the other clans". he blnked his red eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:34 pm

"You have done well then. You are good for a leader." She pounced on his back and hid in her dust. "What is going on between you and Ebonyfur?"
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:37 pm

"Ebonyfur? nothing shes a friend" he sounded rather suprised, he reared back and toppled mossey off his back. turnng around as fast as he could he kicked up more sand then leapt up into a tree. his strong back legs carryng him up into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 pm

really nothing is going on between them this is my chance! She sniffened the air for Dire. She already knew everyones sent now. It led her to a tree. "Nice try I was one of the best trackers in Thunderclan." She chuckled at him. She jump in the tree and sat on the branch a crossed from him.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Crystals : 132

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:31 am

He grinned at her and flicked his ears. he retorted "nice moves mosseybreeze, i hope you dont get mad at me for not attacking thunderclan. i prefer peace to war personally". he scrunched up his nose a little. he lightly reached out a paw and booped her nose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 am

"I hold no ill will towards Thunderclan. I enjoy this clan and will fight with my life to keep it safe. " She was shocked that some one wanted to but kept it to herself. "I learned my moves From Hawkpool."
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Direstar smiled kindly and said "im glad that you enjoy sunclan, why did you ask about ebonyfur Mosseybreeze?" his red eyes watched her with kindness, and perhaps a glimmer of affection. perhaps, he ran his tongue along his jaw and waited for ehr reply. his muscular body stretched out on the branch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:43 pm

"Well I though you liked her. She seems to like you. I was just wondering." She looked into his eyes. She saw the kindness and affection. Did he like her?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:49 pm

he frowned "she likes me, well this is an astonishing revelation" he sat up and yawned staring up at the sky. his red pelt shone a little in the warm rays. he stood and yawned leaping down into the sand he snapped his muzzle as several ants crawled onto it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:11 pm

"You didn't know huh. We should go to the waterfall I hear it is beautiful at this time of year." She had affection for the Red warrior. She leaped out of the tree and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/10Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 pm

The medium-sized male seized to a halt next to a tree by bumping into it. Ouch... he thought, but suddenly stood still. He listened to Direstar's conversation, Mosseybreeze that mouse-brained mutt! She knows he will never love again, so why even try? H growled lowly, walking out of the bushes. They could think that he thought that they were another wolf. Or not. . . .
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Young Warrior
Nightshade

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/20Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Tinystorm wanted to feel how it was like to see like how Bluepaw did. He closed his eyes and started walking. The male bumped into his father. "Hey dad!"he smiled. He helped Bluepaw up after he padded over to him.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:00 pm

The blind male softly chuckled, "Thanks, for your help." He turned to Mosseybreeze and Direstar, muttering under his breath, "They'll never be together. It was never meant to be." If he only knew how it felt to love or be loved, he would understand. But it wasn't his fault he was born blind! He had the only future that he could ever have; medicine wolf. He was blind, yes, but at least he was alive, right?
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Young Warrior
Nightshade

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/20Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Tinystorm stood right in front of Dire and Mossey with Blue. He grinned and tackled his father. He was not a pup, but he wanted to play one last time like a pup. The male smiled and got into a play stance.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Bluepaw snorted; he couldn't play, not with his blind eyes! He silently stomped behind a tree, turning his back to the outside world and faced the tree.
Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it. . . .
Don't push me, I'll fight it!
Never gonna give in, never gonna give it up no!
Ya can't take me, I'm free!!
Those words ran through his mind like water through sand.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Young Warrior
Nightshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:24 pm

"Hmm?"he tilted his head and stepped away from Dire. "What's wrong Bluepaw?"he asked as he swished his tail. The male held a slight concern in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Direstar chuckled and lightly tackled his son, pinninghim down he shoved his nose into his sons belly and began tickling him. he grinned laughing softy,he lapped at his sons fur then stood cracking his neck a little. he stared up at the sky and said "be thankfull that you are alive bluepaw, dont despair for yourlack of eyes. youdont need eyes when you hunt"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Young Warrior
Nightshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:40 pm

Tinystorm laughed as his father tickled him. The male grinned at Blue and listened to his father's words. "That's true."he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:36 pm

This is Mossey

Mosseybreeze looked at the leader. They had to come didn't they. "Tinystorm I though you were going to the river?" She wanted to talk to direstar."Do you still want to go to the waterfall Direstar?"
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:54 am

He twitched his ears and said "sure why not" he gave a warm smile and nodded indicating that she should lead the way. his brown eyes glittered as he stared up at the bright blue sky. his red pelt glowed in the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 am

The brown warrior's heart fluttered. She was in love she couldn't hide it. "Come on Direstar lets go." She ran as fast as she could towards the waterfall.

Waterfall
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 am

Silent tears became one in Bluepaw's clouded eyes. "What's that supposed to mean Direstar! Do you think I wanted to be born Blind?!?! It's not my fault you know! I want to be a warrior, but trust me, I can't! Just because I was even born!" he growled with sadness and tears in his clouded eyes. He wanted to be alone, but he thoguht to follow Mosseybreeze and Direstar.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Direstar replied "make the best with what you have Bluepaw, its better to be alive than dead, i understand your bitterness but stop taking it out on the clan" he watched bluepaw then said to Tinystorm "take Bluepaw back to camp and tell Brackenspirit that bluepaw needs some time out" he turned and followed mosseybreeze.
-waterfall
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/40Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Sandy slope - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sandy slope - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:29 am

EbonyFur padded into the sandy clearing. She smiled. The fae waited for her apprentice to arrive. She would start hunting first.

(Ok. Posted the training thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandy slope   Sandy slope - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandy slope
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next