Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Stunted Forest - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Stunted Forest

Go down 
+28
Grizzlypaw
Brambleberry
Aurorapaw
Twistedfoot
Cougarpaw
Snowstar
Spartafury
Thistlepaw
Bluespirit
Ebonyfur
Moonshadow
Dusktail
Hawk
Thunderfang
Duke
Fernshade
Okamiamaterasu
Tigerfern
Thunderpaw
Honeyfrost
Dovepaw
Isenfire
Stoatblaze
Frost
Oakthorn
Ripplestone
Moonwhisper
Direstar
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Stunted Forest - Page 3 Stunted-muskeg-forest-temperate-gerry-ellis
the stunted forest is a swampy forest on the far side of the gorge from the sunclan camp, hard to reach it pays off with plenty of prey such as deer, goats and the odd elk or moose. a wolf should be careful traversing this land as you can sink into the land rather easily. frogs are found here often and late at night they croak loudly. the trees here are short and twisted, generally at night a thick mist will prevail through the area as well.

Last edited by Direblood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Stoatblaze moved along with Streakfire while holding onto the elk's scruff. It had been fun to hunt the elk, and he'd learned from this. He wondered what the Clan would say when the elk was moved to the camp. The pups would probably be surprised, as well as any young apprentices.

~SunClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Crystals : 125

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue18/20Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Isenfire searched around for prey, but the times she had went out, her hunting techniques were different then the others. She was a hopeless mess so she went to the borders. Hopefully she could mark them and move on. She wanted to visit one last place, the waterfall. But that was after the borders.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Streakfire stomped to the stunted forest, tears running down her cheeks. She sat down. "Direstar doesn't know my life. I was ignored in ThunderClan. I was apprenticed late. So, I came here. I found love! When Shadowstorm found out, he hated me and still is. I had Oakthorn's pups and he never got to meet them. I can't bear to see one of my pups because she looks like him! She has the same personality, looks, and strength, everything! Direstar says I don't love her, I DO! He can't say what I do with MY life, I do! He can't say who I love or hate. I do! I can love who I want, do what I want, feel what I want, when I want it!" She screamed to StarClan. Maybe they didn't really care anymore...

Streakfire stared at the sky. "Oakthorn... I love you! Don't ever leave StarClan!" she yelled at the sky. She whispered, "Why does love always feel like a battlefield?"

"Don't try to explain your mind, I know what's happening here! One minute it's love and suddenly. It's like a battle-field! One word turns into a! Why is it the smallest things that tear us down! My world's nothing when you don't! I'm not here without a shield! Can't go back now!
Both hands tied behind my back with nothing! Oh no! These times when we climb so fast to fall again! Why we gotta fall for it now?
I never meant to start a war! You know I never wanna hurt you! Don't even know what we're fighting for!
Why does love always feel like... a battlefield? (battlefield) a battlefield? (battlefield) a battlefield? (battlefield)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Thunderpup came up behind Streakfire. He listened for a while. He finally spoke up, limping up to stand beside Streakfire. He looked at her with dark kind eyes, "Because love is worth fighting for. If you don't show it you lose it. How can someone know something when they are never shown it?" He turned to the fae, "You say you love Tigerpup, and I don't doubt you... but how have you shown her your love?" Thunderpup spoke like no ordinary pup, he spoke with wisdom and truth.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm

[i told tigerpup before but the post was ignored]

"I told her! She just ignored me! Wolves are telling me how to live MY life! I just want wolves to stop! If I try anything I'm the wolf in the wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Thunderpup stayed quiet and listened. "Well they are telling you. I am not. I'm telling you what I see but you dear Streakfire are in denial." He blinked in worry for her. "I may be a pup, but I look at you and I see pain. You loved Oakthorn and he left. You see Oakthorn in Tigerpup, do you see that as a curse or a miracle? A gift from Starclan so he could always be with you?" He did not accuse her he just asked.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm

"I see a miracle, of course! But I'm not ready..." she paused, taking a breath in. "I'm not ready to move on. Not just yet. I love her dearly. Tell her that, if you may. I'm just not ready to move on. I will in a couple moons, but not yet."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 pm

Thunderpup narrowed her eyes and shook his head, "I cannot tell her. I cannot replace the love of you to her by simple words. If you want her to see your love you have to make the choice and show it to her no matter how hard it is. I climbed the rocks today, it was scary. I slipped and fell. I got hurt. But three legs and I made it to the top, when i did I felt like I was the best. When you get through to her yourself you will feel like the best mother in the world. I'm sure Oakthorn would want you to see him in her. Maybe you're not just rejecting Tigerpup but Oakthorn as well." He remained quiet after that.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:49 pm

"Then she will never know. SHE is the one that doesn't talk to me! Whenever I try to speak up the words are just... lost." she paused. "You have no idea how much pain I'm in. It's like being cut open every day, bleeding onto the stones. I can't understand how any of you failed to see the blood..."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Thunderpup smiled ever so slightly. "When you look at her, you feel thorns in your throat. You want to tell her how you really feel but those thorns make you ache, make you hurt, make you stop and turn away. Too stop bleeding you have to heal. Maybe it is time to get over Oakthorn's death and continue with life. You will see him again. Direstar lost moon, but he looks ahead. You're stuck, dear Streakfire, let me help you out?"Thunderpup spoke softly to the fae, he didn't want her to feel confronted, he wanted her to reflect.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:59 pm

"You're wrong. Direstar doesn't look ahead. He's gone mad!" she said, a lump in her throat. Her life was horrible things over horrible things. Her life was one big lump of life; but that life, was a bad one. It was like StarClan hated her...
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:03 pm

Thunderpup flattened his ears, he spoke wisely but he had the feelings of a pup. Which he so masterfully faked. He nodded, "Okay... Bye Streak." He walked away as if leaving yet he hid in some nearby bushes. He hid and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Streakfire turned away from where Thunderpup hid. She stared at the sky. "StarClan hasn't abandoned the clans, they've abandoned me." she said, softly.

"Sound the bugle now... Play it just for me. As the seasons change, remember who I used to be. Now I can't go on. I can't even start. I got nothing left, just, an empty heart!
I'm a soldier! Wounded so I must give up the fight... There's nothing more for me, lead me away... Or leave me lying here...
Sound the bugle now... Tell them I don't care! There's not a road I know, that leads to anywhere... Without a light I, fear that I will stumble in the dark... Lay right down and decide,not to go on...
Then from on high, somewhere in the distance. There's a voice that calls 'Remember who you are.' If you loose yourself, your courage soon will follow. So be strong tonight, and remember who you are. You're a soldier, now. Fighting in a battle. To be free once more. Yeah, that's worth fighting for."

She stopped, the wind bristling through her fur. She blinked at a shooting star went by. I wish my life would turn better... she thought, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:17 am

Thunderpup remained quiet. He just watched her with intent. The small tired pup curled up in his spot. He yawned softly and without realizing... he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Honeyfrost
Young Warrior
Honeyfrost

Crystals : 90

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:50 am

Honeyfrost padded into the Stunted forest cautiously, her muzzle raised high in the air as she scented around for the two apprentices. Two unexpected scents drifted towards her and she swung her head around, scanning the area for the scents' owners. She could smell Streakfire and Thunderpup. "Hello?" She called softly, hoping to get a response from either wolf.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:54 am

Streakfire suddenly paused, hearing a familiar 'hello'. "Hello?" she called back. "Who's there?" She was upwind so she couldn't exactly smell who was there.
Back to top Go down
Honeyfrost
Young Warrior
Honeyfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Stunted Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/100Stunted Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Honeyfrost heard Streakfire calling back, her voice being carried to her on the wind, and relaxed slightly. Padding forward again in the direction from which the other female's voice was coming from she called out again. "Hello Streakfire, it's me, Honeyfrost." It was not long until Streakfire came within sight of her and she smiled in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Streakfire smiled back at Honeyfrost. "Good day, Honeyfrost. Do you feel like a hunt? Always good prey here!" the over-sized fae asked.
Back to top Go down
Honeyfrost
Young Warrior
Honeyfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Honeyfrost smiled and nodded. "Alright then. Where shall we start?" There was a wide variety of landscape in this small, twisted forest, with swampy marshes in some areas and luscious green vegetation in others. Raising her muzzle to the air for a second time she began searching for the scents of prey, preparing herself for the thrill of the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 pm

"Stoatblaze and I hunted a elk here before. Maybe we could find one again?" she asked, looking at Honeyfrost. "The clan would be fed for sunrises." She then began sniffing the air for scents.
Back to top Go down
Honeyfrost
Young Warrior
Honeyfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:19 pm

"Indeed the clan would be. I think that that would be a brilliant find." Honeyfrost said, still swinging her muzzle around. Suddenly she froze, still as a stone, her eyes fixed straight ahead. She could smell a nearby elk, and by the smell of it it was a bull. Crouching low to the ground she flicked her tail and spoke to Streakfire in a hushed tone. "There is a Bull Elk in the trees over there" - She gestured with her muzzle - "Shall we try and hunt it?"
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Streakfire nodded, making no noise what-so-ever. She stalked slowly towards the Bull Elk. She looked at Honeyfrost, gesturing for her to follow. She looked at the direction of the elk, making sure she was downwind.
Back to top Go down
Honeyfrost
Young Warrior
Honeyfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Honeyfrost nodded in understanding and stalked forward, her elegant figure gliding soundlessly forward as she neared the prey. The Bull Elk was quite a young male, easy enough for the two females to bring down, but still big enough to provide the clan with a tasty meal for a while. Rounding the Bull she crouched in the shrubbery on the other side of it, ready to block it's path if it tried to escape. She glanced at Streakfire, signalling that she was ready when she was.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Streakfire nodded, walking slowly towards the elk. She stopped in a bush, then jumped out at it, biting it's leg. She growled. She held on tight, waiting for Honeyfrost to bit somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Honeyfrost
Young Warrior
Honeyfrost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Honeyfrost exploded from the bushes after Streakfire and latched herself onto the elk's neck, biting down as hard as she could on it. She could taste the blood gushing into her mouth as the Elk thrashed around, trying to dislodge her but she held her grip firmly. The Bull kicked out with it's front hooves and the female let go, wincing in pain as it clipped her leg. leaping at the prey again she bit it's flank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stunted Forest   Stunted Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stunted Forest
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next