Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 38 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+36
Barkstripe
Sky
Swiftstreak
Skyfeather
Amberleaf
Tigerfern
Dragonshout
Ninjastorm
Silversnout
Sandwing
Ebonyfur
Angelpup
Clover
Stoatblaze
Bluespirit
Frost
Direstar
Okamiamaterasu
Duskfang
Snowpup
Jadefeather
Silentwhisper
Wolfpup
Whirlpup
Dusktail
Spottedheart
Shadestar
Tallfeather
Flamepup
Sophie
Russetstar
Dawnwish
Shadewhisper
Heatherstar
Snowstar
Brokenglare
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue8/10WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue55/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

WindClan Camp - Page 38 Logo-windclan
The camp is very well hidden, surrounded by a tangle of gorse. An old legend says that Windstar, the founder, scooped out a pawful of sand to make the hollow for the camp. There are no proper dens. The leader, apprentices, and warriors prefer to sleep under the open sky, although in bad weather, they retreat in burrows made by rabbits, foxes or badgers. The leader has a den behind the Tallrock, but he never sleeps there. The Tallrock is a large boulder used by the leader for special ceremonies. The elder's den and nursery are dens along the gorse wall surrounding the camp
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Barkstripe watched the ceremony end. He smiled as each name was called. He heard the calls of anger between Okamimaturatusu(i think i spelled that right) and Raggedfur.
He blinked his golden eyes and stood up. He watched Okami stomp out of camp. He sighed and shook his head. "Of she keeps this up,sooner or later that wound will kill her." He snorted and stalked away. He decided to go hunting. Since he already felt bored.

-umm,some where?-
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Raggedfur watched out of the corner of his eye as Okamiamaterasu stomped away. "Good riddance," He mumbled under his breath, quietly so as no one else could hear him. All the same, Raggedfur didn't really mean it. The female's blatant pain and misery was evident - Raggedfur wasn't going to berate and persecute her for it. He decided that, for the time being, he'd leave the female alone. Raggedfur had never been good at staying away from wolves, mainly because he liked to start stuff with them, but he wasn't going to try and further upset a wolf that had already been through a lot. Yawning, the warrior rolled his head to the side.

Raggedfur's resolve of leaving Okami alone quickly vanished as he saw Barkstripe follow the young warrior out of camp. Raggedfur was still irritated with the male due to their hostile exchange a few minutes before. He wasn't sure if Barkstripe was simply leaving camp or totally following the wolf, but anger instantly sprung up in Raggedfur. He'd told Barkstripe to leave Okami alone, hadn't he? Stupid idiot. Raggedfur rose to his paws and crept after the warrior, his nose lowered to track the scent of Okami. If Barkstripe was daring to pester the female after he'd been told by both Okami and Raggedfur to stop - well, Barkstripe would see where that would get him.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Stormtussle sighed as he watched the ceremony from his position at the back of the camp. He was uncharacteristically silent for the crazed wolf and his gaze kept drifting downward to the dirt. It wasn't too long ago that he was up there earning his warrior name with his brother Raggedfur, but it felt like a lifetime ago. Time seemed to have flown by them to where they were today and it kind of annoyed the male on how fast it had passed. He liked spending time with those around him but time never seemed to agree with him, making him become a warrior with more responsibilities. Letting out another sigh, the brute plopped himself on the ground, his grey fur becoming dusty with sand as he continued to watch with bored golden eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 pm

The dog saw a gray warrior in the back of camp. She walked up to him. When she got closer she noticed he looked nicer than the other wolves. She looked at the wolf."Hi I am Breeze I am joining windclan! WHat is your name." She thought the wolves was handsome as well as nice she would have to see about that.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Stormtussle perked up at a new voice, one he'd never heard in the Clan before. He looked up to see a yellow dog, most likely one from the Twoleg place, standing closer to him. He shot her a smile, flashing his white canines at the she-dog. "Well then, welcome to WindClan, Breeze. The name is Stormbreeze. Nice to meet you," he said with a small ear twitch. Gaining new members if the Clan was always interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:22 pm

"What is the name of the leader?" Breeze looked at the wolf. He was really nice. She didn't move or flinch when he showed his teeth. She wasn't scared of anything.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:29 pm

He nodded up to where Heatherstar was talking up front. "That's Heatherstar," he said. The dog seemed nice enough. She seemed like a canine that could fit in easily with the Clan but that was up to the leader. He really hopped that Heatherstar was thinking it through with letting all these outsiders joining, but it really wasn't his place to state his opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:32 pm

"What is windclan like? Do you have a mate or a crush?" The dog was very inserted in this wolf. "Thanks I will talk with her later." The dog sat down infront of the wolf. She liked this clan. Some of the wolves were mean though
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:45 pm

"It's great! Best Clan there is, in my opinion. Open skies every night, free space to roam during the day, every place is a great area to soak up the sun. It's fantastic." Stormtussle rolled onto his side and looked up at the female, a small smile on his lips as he talked about his Clan. At her question about his love life he lifted one furry brow. "No, I don't have a mate or a crush at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Raggedfur stomped into camp, fuming over what had happened with Okami at the Badgers Sett. He'd grown angrier and angrier the longer he walked, his initial irritation slowly stewing into a savage rage as he stepped foot into his familiar home. It took Raggedfur only a quick survey of camp to locate the greyish tan pelt of his brother, Stormtussle. Bout time the brat showed up. Raggedfur flung himself down beside his kin, ignoring the female Stormtussle was chatting with. It would be just like his brother to get his flirt on first thing in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:54 pm

"Really that is shocking." She was shocked. She looked at the male. How could he not have a mate he is so kind. "I will never have a mate not when people find out my past."
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Stormtussle unconsciously flicked his tail across his older brother's flank as be flopped down next to him. It was natural instinct for the younger of the two to touch his brother in some way, always looking for the comfort and reassurance that Raggedfur was there beside him. He had always done it and, even if it annoyed the other warrior, Stormtussle knew that he had given up being snappy about the touches, though he did tease the grey wolf about it.

"It's not really shocking," the male stated, continuing his conversation with Breeze. "I'm just not looking for a mate. And I'm sure you'll be fine, most wolves in the Clan don't judge you for your past but more for your future actions. The past is behind us and we cannot change it." He gave her a comforting grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 pm

"But my past in worst then any thing you could imagine. I don't want to share though it is unpleasant." The dog was scared. Scared some one would ask about her past.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:15 pm

The male chuckled softly, "I have a pretty active imagination. But do not worry, you can speak to Heatherstar about it and if she tells the Clan not to ask about your past then they should not ask. You can trust our leading she-wolf not to spread your past around. She is an honorable wolf to follow." He smiled softly up at where the leader was standing, respect clear in his eyes before he turn back to the yellow dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:18 pm

"If you are sure. I have had a rough life and it will never be heard to anyone. Can some on show me the land?" The dog wanted to get out of the hustle and bussle of camp.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:22 pm

His ear twitched at the female's clear hinting that she wanted to get out of the camp and he couldn't blame her. It was crowded because of the Clan meeting, everyone gathered in the clearing. With a nod the brute began getting up. "I can show you around if you wish me too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 pm

"I would love to. Where to first?" The dog was desparte she needed to get out of this camp. She hated large crowds.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Raggedfur had zoned out for the majority of Stormtussle and the female's conversation, but he tuned in long enough to register that they were going on a tour of the territory. Raggedfur staged an overexagerated yawn, one of his legs coming out to kick Stormtussle in the flank. "Sorry," Raggedfur drawled, flashing his brother a stank look before flopping back down onto his side. "Have fun with your girlfriend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:30 pm

I growl at the other male,"I am not his girlfriend! You grr. Where to first Stormtussle." She was about to flip out.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue7/30WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Barkstripe quickly ashes to the fresh-kill pile. He saw it was bigger than from leaf-bare. Bark blinked,then turned to see Stormtussle taking to the small dog from earlier. He chuckled and noticed Raggedfur. He sighed and shook his head. Barkstripe turned to the warrior's den. He flicked his tail behind him.
Back to top Go down
Stormtussle
Young Warrior
Stormtussle

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:34 pm

The younger male rolled his eyes and ignored his brother, used to him commenting on his flirting. His flank twitched a bit at the kick, though. "Let's start at Outlook Rock," he said as he stretched out, joints popping back into place after being on the ground all night and morning. "We could go hunting as well, if you don't mind." His tail twitched, still on his brother's flank as he looked down teasingly at the black male. "Do not fret, brother, I will not do anything too stupid." With a smirk, the grey male licked his brother's forehead and quickly moved away, "Again." As he moved he bumped shoulders with Breeze as he made his way out of camp.

-Outlook Rock-

Last edited by Stormtussle on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:39 pm

She chuckled at bit at the brothers. Why did he say again? Has he mad a mistake to. No one will know mine though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:40 pm

She chuckled at bit at the brothers. Why did he say again? Has he mad a mistake to. No one will know mine though. She ran after the warrior.

Outlook Rock!
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 am

Bark didn't notice the two canines leave. Bark laid down in his nest and yawned. He laid his head down and watched outside. He sighed at the sight of Raggedfur. He closed his eyes. Bored,but not tired.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/20WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/100WindClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:55 am

Sorry, kinda a late post :s)

Jadefeather jumped to her paws happy for Okamiamaterasu. "Okamiamaterasu! Okamiamaterasu!" She chanted along with the rest of the clan. Why did Okami look so upset? She was a warrior for StarClan's sake! Jadefeather had never felt happier, why was Okamiamaterasu still so upset? Jadefeather wondered if she should go speak with Okami but decided to wait until the ceremony was over as not to be rude. Turning her attention back to the ceremony, she waited to see if Brokenpaw would say yes and recieve her warrior name soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next