Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Lightpaw
Bane
Silktuft
Hazelmist
Silkstream
Thrushheart
Dewstorm
Raggedfur
Dracopaw
Blacklily
Sunblaze
Redpaw
Reddust
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Crystalheart
Grizzlypaw
Brewingpup
Sophie
Yuri
Blazestorm
Amber
Stick
Fernshade
Batwing
Darkclaw
Opalwing
Whitestorm
Graystar
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Nightowl
Copperstream
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Cougarpaw
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Windstorm
Lunalight
Dusktail
Snowstorm
Falconwing
Firestar
Brightstorm
Darkdeath
Feathersoul
Swiftstreak
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Skyfeather
Blackhawk
Hawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracopaw
Apprentice
Dracopaw

Crystals : 315

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 am

Dracopup's eyes flared up with anger at the insult, he was called a runt. He cared not that his clan's pride had been questioned and anger made him speak clearly, venom filled his voice. "I could tear your heart out of your chest and make you bleed to death if you would prefer. That or you could call me runt one more time." The words were a challenge and his fur was bristling along his spine, no one would insult him and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
http://karpossydlia.deviantart.com/
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 am

"Come over here and say that coward!" she challenged back her sapphire eyes shining like stone "oh thats right pathetic thunderclan cannot swim" she allowed the fur along her spine to rise. She glanced over at Dracopup and nodded approving his anger, she glowered at the thunderclan wolf then sneered "your precious dumb sister Crystalheart is at our camp right now.... shes gonna get torn apart!" she began laughing her voice like chips of ice.
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:46 am

Rosepup was taken aback by the new voice shining with hostility. Whirling on her heel, the little pup turned to watch as Dracopup and a Stormclan apprentice, Aurapaw, spat insults at an unfamiliar Thunderclan warrior. Thunderclan! Rosepup instantly bristled as she was surrounded by the vile scent of the enemy warrior. Her spine arching and claws digging into the ground in an almost feline-like manner, Rosepup peeled her lips back in a snarl, standing rigid beside her friend as she glared at the Thunderclan wolf. What an idiot! Rosepup wished that the warrior would make one wrong move - then, and Dracopup could show this pathetic excuse for warrior just how fierce Stormclan pups were! Oh, and she supposed apprentices too. Rosepup shot Aurapaw a begrudging glance, wondering why someone always had to steal her glory.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:53 am

Aurapaw sneered "your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries thunderclan mutt" she began laughin at her own rather halarious pun. Her eyes sparkled with hatered, she danced into the shallows of the river purposely flicking water at the other wolf and dogs.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:54 am

Blacklily sat down at the edge of the river, she wasn't so stupid. She wouldn't break the warrior code no mater what they called her. She smirked about to respond when the name Crystalheart reached her ears. The gray female froze. Crystalheart? The only being she actually cared about? Her green eyes blazed with fury as she stood back up threatening to jump at them. Her growl pierced through the air. She wouldn't talk about crystal she would ignore the comment. She would continue to what she felt she was good at. She calmed herself down and gave them a relaxed look as she sat back down. "Oh Stormclan wishes us to cross so we can show those little runts who is boss in the forest. Don't worry I won't cross. You ain't worth my time foxdung." She perked her ears at the comment. She didn't care about her parents! Stupid apprentice she;d have to do better.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:56 am

"do you not believe me wolf? please im sure even your pathetic nose can smell her on me! i was this close to attacking her. Pity that her lover Creekfire defended her" her eyes shone with triumph as she stared at this arrogant black peice of mouse dung. She held her tail up high and snickered.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:03 am

Blacklily turned back to Cry and Rockybolt, a small smile on her face, but a darkness in her eyes. "See?" She turned back to the stormclan wolf and rolled her eyes, she was growing bored, "Hey you! You know with your retorts and calls even the Dark forest wouldn't accept you. They'd throw you up, but seriously do you have anything better? i'm growing bored with the lack of intellectual stimulation, but then again what could I expect from mangy Stormclanners?"
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:05 am

"oh really?" she snickered a little and said "pathetic, see you in the dark forest, may the fire of a thousand suns destroy your home" her fur lay flat and she turned wandering off. Her tail flicking contemptiously she glanced over her shoulder saying "ill be the one bringing back your dumb sisters corpse"
-storm clan camp
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:08 am

Blacklily bristled slightly but she saw her leave and relaxed. I don't care, I am heartless and nothing but a warrior. Her green gaze brightened looking at the pups, she was still up for this, she sat down and looked at rocky and Cry, "We won't go until the petty runts are gone."
Back to top Go down
Raggedfur
Young Warrior
Raggedfur

Crystals : 368

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:34 am

Rosepup watched interestedly as Aurapaw and the female warrior exchanged insults. She'd never seen a verbal battle before! - or a real battle, for that matter. In all the excitment, Rosepup forgot that she was supposed to be hostile and angry, and it wasn't until Aurapaw stormed away that Rosepup realized she no longer looked threatening and intimidating and strong. Fluffing up her fur again and curling her lips back in another snarl, Rosepup fixated the Thunderclan female with as much of a glare as she could. "I am not a pretty - er, petty - runt, and neither is Draco!" She said stubbornly, staring at the female with what Rosepup hoped was a horrifying look.
Back to top Go down
Hazelmist
Young Warrior
Hazelmist

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:59 am

The sheltie Mix came swanning along his brown and white fur almost floating along behind him. He wore his normal cocky smug smirk on his long face and stared around at the two sides. "well well well what doo we have here?" the flamboyant mischevious dog grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dracopaw
Apprentice
Dracopaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 am

Dracopup hissed, he warned them hadn't he? They called him runt one more time, his eyes narrowed, but Aurapaw walking away was more reason. One thing about him was that he didn't lie. They would know that soon enough. He ran at Blacklily, knowing perfectly well he couldn't take on a full blown warrior and he would get in serious trouble for going over the borders. A snarl on his face, he expected the others to stay behind, he had provocation though, that was the only thing. He imagined what Shadestar would do, probably give him a good bite across the face. He leapt and went for her back.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Crystals : 264

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Today was calm. She had nothing to honestly worry about. Maybe a prey would come and she could take it back for Twistedfoot and Lightpaw. It would be nice if it could happen like that, but sometimes prey never come out during the day. With her ears perked she heard slight murmuring. It sounded like a young one. Perhaps it was a Thunderclanner. Quickly, she trotted closer to the border to open her mouth in shock. Two pup near the border lines with Thunderclan wolves near by. One was stupid enough to attack a warrior! A warrior! Her booming growl sounded as she raced off of the tiny hill she was placed on. She knew that she wasn't to cross the borders, but the Thunderclan wolves would have to make an exception. Her large jaws reached and attempted to pull the pup off Blacklily, carrying him to the other side of the border, in the Stormclan that is. Her glare looked to Rosepup, telling her to get back to the camp unless she wanted a beating. "Dracopup, why in Starclan's name are you here!? Why are you attacking a Thunderclanner and crossing the border!?" Silktuft growled harshly, dropping him on the ground. She demanded answers.. NOW.
Back to top Go down
Dracopaw
Apprentice
Dracopaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Dracopup was pulled off of Blacklily, a hiss in his throat was barely tamed as he looked into Silktuft with a difiant tone. When he was angry, his shyness was gone, completely. "I warned her not to call us names again, and I don't lie." His eyes were blazing with anger, for some reason no one seemed to understand his anger. His fur was still bristling. He was taught one thing when he was very very little, always tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:50 pm

"I was called 'cotton mouth' today by Shadowclaw. Did I want to rip his throat out? Yeah. But I didn't!" Her voice was stern, her tone had changed quickly from a calm and relaxing Silktuft, to an angry and stern Silktuft in a matter of seconds. "I don't EVER want to see you near the borders until you an apprentice, ya hear!?" She paused momentarily to snarl. "And if I do, ya are going to get you hides rip off by me personally, ya hear? Now go back to camp! I WILL be telling Graystar about this when I return." A threatening growl come from her vocal cords toward Dracopup and Rosepup. When they left, if they did, she barked over to the two Thunderclan wolves. "Sorry about that. Don't worry, I will be telling the leader of Stormclan about this. Is your back okay," she asked Blacklily, before turning to the area in front of her. "Is there anymore Stormclan pups? If there is, get ya hides out of your hiding places or I'll skin you with my claws." Hopefully that got there at attention. Otherwise, she'll stomp them in the ground. SIlktuft hated being angry with pups, but it had come to that.
Back to top Go down
Dracopaw
Apprentice
Dracopaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Dracopup fell silent, a deep hatred burning in his eyes, for almost everyone around as he silently turned and trotted back to camp. His paws hitting the ground as hard as they could, he would take his sweet old time too. Silktuft had threatened him with a beating, as if he hadn't had enough of that in his puphood to last awhile, but he told no one about it or he might suffer the constant torture that went to his past. Part of him knew he had to talk about it sometime, but only when he was ready to.

[I has an unusual history for this too!]
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue9/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:57 pm

Dewpup shivered. And just when I was about to leave... Dewpup catiously stepped forward and she nudged Thrushpup. "I followed Rosepup and that pup - " she gestured towards Dracopup " - because they were mean to me, so I thought they might tell someone to hurt me!" [Well idk what to post so yall will have to deal with a crappy post]
Back to top Go down
Dracopaw
Apprentice
Dracopaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Dracopup snorted and turned around, angry once more, accidentally spilling the beans on his past. "I was mean to you? How do you think I feel? Last time I checked, you weren't beat by your father before he died. Or I forget, are your parents still alive?" He hissed at her before turning and running back to camp, he was not a happy camper and now a loud mouthed pup knew his secret, the likelihood was there that Silktuft did hear him, and the ThunderClan warriors too.
-StormClan Camp-
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue9/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:11 pm

[Didnt you say draco left already? He was 'taking his time by walking'?]

Dewpup flattened her ears. "At least you parents didn't leave you to die..." She flattened her ears as she spoke. If StormClan doesnt want me ill go somewhere were I can't be a bother to anyone!
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Silktuft looked down to Dewpup walk out. DEWPUP and THRUSHPUP!? Her mind was blown as she was ready to chew out the youngster," I kno-" She was cut off when Dracopup enter the picture and spit out his history. She could understand his history that could have triggered his anger, but that was no excuse to attack a Thunderclan wolf. She looked to Dewpup say that her parents had left her. So she found out? Her crisp blue eyes softened slightly as Silktuft looked to Dewpup. "At least you're safe. Come now, we must get back to camp." Her nose lifted to the sky, as she snorted in a large exhale. Lifting her tail to shake it out momentarily, she started to walk forward, making sure the three that was left traveled with her; Dewpup, Thrushpup, and Rosepup. As they left, her larger form trailed behind them, thinking of what she had to say to Graystar of what she saw in her own mind. Why did I have to interrupt in this soft jawed argument? Before heading the way she came, she nodded to the two wolves over on there border, one for an apology and one for the farewell, before bounding off to camp.  

-Stormclan Camp
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:44 pm

She knew! Well, if my parents left me to die no wonder wolves are so mean to me. They dont want me, either. She growled as she ran ahead of the others to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Young Warrior
Thrushheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue7/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Thrushpup watched in surprise as Dracopup had leaped at a ThunderClan warrior. While he did like fighting and playfighting, attacking a warrior who was much larger didn't seem like the best of ideas. He flattened his ears back as Silktuft came, and hoped he wouldn't be noticed; Silktuft had seemed angry with Dracopup, and afterwards had spoken about any pups who were hiding. He glanced over at Dewpup as he felt his sister nudge him, and he walked out of his hiding place. He nodded at Dewpup's words as she described why she had left camp; he had seen Rosepup collide into his sister before they had followed the two. He growled after Dracopup as he mentioned their parents; the red-brown pup still wasn't certain what had happened to them. Hearing Dewpup's response, he blinked; had their parents really left them? Silktuft had told them to get back to camp, Thrushpup glanced over at Dewpup as she ran off before slowly walking after Silktuft; he hoped he wouldn't get into too much trouble.

~StormClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Blacklily watched the male come across the border and she simply sat down. She felt his weight on her back before he was gone, the gray female looked at Silktuft but said nothing. Her green eyes were glazed in anger but she stayed here. Don't let me catch you again... Once they were all gone, she fluffed up her fur and stalked away.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Rockybolt watched as an apprentice had came over, and started to argue with Blacklily. He didn't pay attention to what the StormClan apprentice said, for the most part; he didn't mind what the other Clans thought, or the fact that he was a dog. He nodded once more as Blacklily said that they'd stay by the border until the pups were gone, and he looked over at the StormClan side of the border, blinking as a pup tried to leap at Blacklily. A warrior had taken the pup away, and several more pups followed the warrior back into StormClan's territory. StormClan really is a strange Clan. The golden retriever thought to himself, before looking at Blacklily and Cry to see if they had anything they wanted to say. Blacklily had walked away, and Rockybolt glanced at Cry before padding after the other warrior.
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Emberfeather trotted along the border, tail held high. The now-perky wolf's ears pricked, nose twitching as she scented strong smells of StormClan and ThunderClan. Odd... The russet femme sat, waiting for Origamiheart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next