Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 16 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+62
Ghostpaw
Aurorapaw
Shadestar
Duskfang
Brokenglare
Dawnwish
Swiftstreak
Dolphinpaw
Raggedfur
Stormtussle
Gentlestar
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Grizzlypaw
Amberwing
Jadefeather
Scarletsoul
Spartafury
Batpup
Dewstorm
Falconwing
Twilightpup
Duke
Heatherpup
Sophie
Brackenspirit
Skyfeather
Swiftstorm
Spottedheart
Rainheart
Ottersky
Snowstar
Thistlepaw
Moonshadow
Amber
Breakdown
Dusktail
Nightowl
Fernshade
Pinedusk
Blackpaw
Nightshade
Hawk
Brindlepup
Okamiamaterasu
Fawnlight
Rowanpaw
Thunderpaw
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Honeyfrost
Clovermoon
Sparkpup
Ebonyfur
Foxpaw
Dovepaw
Direstar
Frost
Thunderfang
Tigerfern
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 16 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

Stoatblaze's post:

Stoatblaze sat down next to Ripplestone, licking her ear as she leaned against him. He yawned as well, and looked out of the cave, wondering what time it was. He then looked back at Ripplestone, smiling as she spoke to him. "I love you too, Ripplestone." He said back as quietly. He had known Ripplestone since they had been pups, and he was glad he'd decided to join SunClan along with her.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:06 pm

(Umm Pine is a guy. Isn't he?)
Fernshade watched her brother closely. A twinkle of happiness inner eye. She then glanced back up at her dad. Waiting for him to continue.
(Sorry for the short post,can't think of anything)
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Bluepaw sighed, his blind blue eyes glittering. He looked at the scent of Direstar was coming from. Pinepaw... I wonder what his warrior name will be!?!?! he thought, snorting. "I wish I could train to be a warrior! If not, have some kind of destiny..." he grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:56 pm

[Yes Hawk, Pine is, I think it says he/she because that's how the warrior ceremony appears in the ceremony topic]

Pinepaw walked over to the stump as a Clan meeting began. His eyes grew wide as he heard his name mentioned. "I do." The apprentice said, looking at his father.
Back to top Go down
Foxpaw
Apprentice
Foxpaw

Crystals : 181

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Direstar nodded watching his son through his brilliant red eyes.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Pinepaw, from this moment you will be known as Pinedusk. StarClan honors your spirit and honor, and we welcome you as a full member of Sunclan".
He blinked his eyes and moved them over to his other son Tinypaw.
" I, Direstar, leader of Sunclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. he has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Tinypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:04 am

Fern cheered. She jailed. Happy for her brother. She then heard about Tinypaw being a warrior. She smiled and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:17 am

Clovermoon smiled as her brother was made Warrior. "Pinedusk!" She barked. But then Direstar went on. "Is Tinypaw getting his Warrior name too?" She thought as the Leader called his name. "I wonder what it will be?"

Heatherpup padded out the nursery. She went over to sit by Fernshade. "Pinedusk!" She cheered. She perked her ears as she heard Tinypaw's ceremony was next.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/80SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:01 am

Falconwing had come in with the two small female pups, he watched them flop down and pant tiredly. He frowned and looked around, the sudden thought that he was actually here crossing his mind. The powerful male flattened his ears and looked around as a ceremony was conducted. He wanted to leave... like now but he also wanted to make sure that the girls would fine with their parents, not only that he wasn't just going to leave his scent here without explaining himself. He stood at he entrance of their camp, looking out at the mountains and ignoring them so as for them not to think he was here to spy or anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:20 am

Snowpup glanced at Falconwing. She trotted over. Still a little shaken from the gathering. She gleamed when she saw him. "Hi Falconwing!" She smiled and cheere woth the clan fro the new warriors.

Fernshade glanced at the pup next to her. She smiled and licked her tail. She glazed back at her brothers. Her face happy and beaming with delight.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/80SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:26 am

Falconwing glanced down at the fluffy white pup. He bowed playfully and smiled, "Hey Snowpup. Seems like you made it eh? Sorry for lagging, I had to make sure nothing followed." He gave her a small tap on the shoulder, nothing that would even squish her soft fur. He hoped the incident wouldn't scare the pups and that they would soon forget it.
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:29 am

Thunderpaw looked at Tigerpaw in confusion. Was she speaking of what he was thinking. he blinked his amber eyes slowly, "What?" He spoke sincerely unsure of what they were talking about, but he hoped she would answer and not run away.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:35 am

Snowpup smiled. She nodded. "Ok." She leaned on the warrior inviting his warmth. She looked up at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:40 am

Falconwing smiled down at the fluffy pup and lied down. The cold weather was slowly being replaced but he allowed his warmth to be shared with her. He smiled kindly and looked towards the camp, he was most certain he wouldn't be seen as so kindly as he wished. But he just wanted to praise the parents of the pus and be on his way, he still felt responisble for them and he also needed slight rest. The Sunclan and Thunderclan territories were set far apart and he wished for a bit of rest if they would let him.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:15 am

Ripplestone frowned watching Tigerstorm fall, with a twitch of her ears she barked "my pups" she nosed rainpup then licked snowpup. her blue eyes sparkling with love for her pups. she sat down and stared at a thunderclanner that she ahd never met before. who was this handsome young warrior
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:18 am

Falconwing looked up and upon spotting Ripplestone he stood up quickly. He glanced quickly at Snowpup and gulped slightly, "I uh... You're Snowpup's mum?" His ears lied back rather submissively, nervousness clawing at him. "I'm, I'm Falconwing..." He paused and looked away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:35 am

She gave a gentle smile and said "im ripplestone young warrior of thunderclan". she smiled and flicked her bushy tail. no one could ever guess that in battle she was as feirceome as shadestar. then again most of the wolves of sunclan appeared gentle and in battle were lethal. she blinked her blue eyes and siad "thanks for bringing my pups back here"
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:46 am

Falconwing smiled kindly, "There was slight confusion in the gathering, I wasn't going to leave them there and taking them with me doesn't seem like the best idea..." He looked at the white Sunclan female, a dangerous look to her. She herself didn't look very strong or the best warrior but that thought was what made the fae dangerous. The doubt of the thought that she was tough would throw anyone off. Falcon perked his ears slightly, "I just wanted to be sure they would make it fine, they helped brighten my day a bit at the Gathering and I felt inclined to return the favor."
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 am

She smiled lovingly at her pups "well im glad these little rascals were of some use" she giggled then glanced at him. she noted the depression in his eyes and the tiredness in his actioins. she said "come and rest for a bit sweety, and have something to eat. my pups will take good care of you while you stay here. you look like you havent slept in a week". she smiled and tilted her head toward the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:12 am

Falconwing smiled and bowed his head gratefully, "Well it has been a pretty long day." He sighed and looked at the female, he suddenly just spilled it out quietly. "Icefrost is dead, dogs hurting apprentices, a gathering and now coming all the way over. I guess tired is the best expression." He chuckled softly and looked at the pile of fresh kill, "Oh I couldn't, I'll be fine without eating thanks. If you'll just allow me to catch a wink or two." His voice was lightly laced with humor.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:17 am

Ripplestone padded of and returned with a moountain bird "here eat this its newleaf plenty more than that soon". she looked up at the scorching blue sky and said "icefrost? i never really knew herbut i know she was a friend of Streakfires" Ripplestone was the mother figure of the clan. she lay down next to Falconwing and nodded urging him to eat and rest.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 am

(I need a recap!)

Mosseybreeze walked away from the warrior and walked over to her sister. "Ripplestone I would never hurt your pups. I promise on my life." The warrior ment it. She was still mourning over her clan though.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/10SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 am

Bluepaw looked up, cheering, "Pinedusk! Pinedusk!" He turned; there were still more ceremonies, but he needed to go. He was the medicine wolf apprentice, right? He slowly walk out of camp, right towards the waterfall.
WATERFALL
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:15 am

(Can I have a recap please i am so confused!)
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:22 am

Shadowstorm walked over to Falconwing, he still had a limp to him. "Icefrost is dead!" He said with alarm. "What do you mean? How did she die." He said, though he supposed that he should explain further to Falconwing. "Icefrost was Isenfire's sister, when Isenfire left ThunderClan, her and I fell in love. Then she went out to help WindClan against the strangers and they killed her, taking the body. The worst part was that Isenfire was.... expecting." He explained to the wolf. He wondered what a ThudnerClanner was doing here, but he continued to look towards the future.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:45 am

Bluepaw snorted as he dragged Streakfire's body into the camp. He bumped into Falconwing and Shadowstorm, saying a blind, "Sorry." before placing Streakfire's body in the middle. She was his aunt, but he did not know. He walked to his den, grabbing the burial herbs and rubbed Streakfire, getting the wretched smell of death off her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Snowstar
Clan Leader
Snowstar

Crystals : 989

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue17/10SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 am

Tinypaw stepped forwarding surprise. He nodded. "I do."said the currently being promoted apprentice. He smiled and let his tail wag a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next