Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 21 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+62
Ghostpaw
Aurorapaw
Shadestar
Duskfang
Brokenglare
Dawnwish
Swiftstreak
Dolphinpaw
Raggedfur
Stormtussle
Gentlestar
Heatherstar
Lilypup
Grizzlypaw
Amberwing
Jadefeather
Scarletsoul
Spartafury
Batpup
Dewstorm
Falconwing
Twilightpup
Duke
Heatherpup
Sophie
Brackenspirit
Skyfeather
Swiftstorm
Spottedheart
Rainheart
Ottersky
Snowstar
Thistlepaw
Moonshadow
Amber
Breakdown
Dusktail
Nightowl
Fernshade
Pinedusk
Blackpaw
Nightshade
Hawk
Brindlepup
Okamiamaterasu
Fawnlight
Rowanpaw
Thunderpaw
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Honeyfrost
Clovermoon
Sparkpup
Ebonyfur
Foxpaw
Dovepaw
Direstar
Frost
Thunderfang
Tigerfern
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 21 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small
The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

Stoatblaze's post:

Stoatblaze sat down next to Ripplestone, licking her ear as she leaned against him. He yawned as well, and looked out of the cave, wondering what time it was. He then looked back at Ripplestone, smiling as she spoke to him. "I love you too, Ripplestone." He said back as quietly. He had known Ripplestone since they had been pups, and he was glad he'd decided to join SunClan along with her.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:41 am

EbonyFur sighed. "That explains the treatment."she said to Mossey. "We should leave him to rest."said the Fae. She lay her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Crystals : 269

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue19/20SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue25/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:22 am

Thistlepaw looked up from his finished meal as his dad returned. It seemed that there had been some kind of fight that he had missed. With concerned eyes, the apprentice watched as Mosseybreeze tried to help him. Well, the boy thought, If she's helping my dad she can't be all bad, right?. Thistlepaw overheard Mosseybreeze and Ebonyfur as they talked- so Bluepaw, the old Medicine Wolf of SunClan, had attacked him? That didn't really seem like the blind apprentice but Thistlepaw shrugged and decided that people can change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Mosseybreeze looked over at thistlepaw."Your dad isn't well right now do you want to come with me and hunt? It could help to see what other clans do for hunting. I could even teach you some old thunderclan tricks to fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue19/20SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue25/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Thistlepaw looked over as a voice began speaking to him. He was surprised to see it was Mosseybreeze. "Okay, sure," the apprentice replied, standing up and stretching his legs. Any way to get more training would be good, surely. He could also hunt and help out the Clan at the same time. "Where are we going?" he asked, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Brackenspirit
Medicine Wolf
Brackenspirit

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue1/20SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Brackenspirit padded back into camp, he had been out for herbs and he smelled blood. "Where is the blood coming from?" He asked with his eyes narrowed, what had happened while he was out searching for something to help with his cough. He wouldn't be of much use if he himself was sick.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Snowpup felt bored she watched as the cap unraveled with activity. She pranced outside and glanced around. Her pink tongue flying beside her. She wagged her tail. She crouched. She saw a wolf. She snezzed as he pasted by. She scrunched up her nose and watched it. She then glanced at the sweet-smelling wolf.(Brackenspirit)
She lept into his back. She stood on his head and looked down at his face. She smiled and wagged her tail. "Hi,I'm Snowpup. Who are you? And why do you well like dirt and plants? And why are you so big? And why are you coughing?" Snowpup showered the wolf with questions. Wanting a answer for each one.
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Kea returned to camp with a bird firmly clasped in her jaws, she watched as her sister ripplestone looked after her pups. one of her ears flicked as she heard an eagle soaring around, she watched the young otterpup and smiled to herself. she shook out her brown fur and began slowly walking along, she noted Shadowstorm and watched him. 'his limbs must be aching' she thought. she shook out her pelt again her ears hot from the constant heat. she dropped the bird in the freshkill pile within the cave and opened her mouth to pant heavily.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Shadowstorm's leg was feeling a bit better now, so he got up, figuring he should be of use to the clan. "Keaflight, Fernshade, wanna come on a hunting patrol?" He asked the two ladies, he liked hunting and they were two of the best hunters in the clan. At least that was a personal opinion. He liked to know of what his clanmates were made of and he figured that he didn't know either of them. "Tigerpaw, you too." He said, not sure of his apprentice was even in camp or not.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 pm

(Fern is at the river...)
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Keaflight lifted her head up and flicked her large brown ears, she stood and walked over to him. her fur hanging limply off her sides, she attempted a smile which faded on her muzzle. she glanced over toward the apprentice den and inhaled. the familiar sharp scent of Tigerpaw the only pup left from Oakthorn and Streakfires litter was fresh. she turned her gaze on the deputy. anger flashed in her chest as she remembered that it was because of Oakthorn that the deputy was weakened.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:13 pm

(Sorry about that!)

Shadowstorm smiled at Keaflight, she looked angry, he looked for Tigerpaw as well. "Tigerpaw will just have to find us, let's go to the Waterfall." He said, knowing that some larger prey liked the waterfall. One time he had caught a deer there when he was an apprentice under Direstar.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:14 pm

(Snowpup)
Hearing about going hunting,she smiled at the wolf. She blinked her brown eyes. "Sorry,but please excuse me." She thne turned and raced at Shadowstorm. She smacked into one of his legs. She stood up and walked,dazed.
She shook her head and walked up to him. her legs slightly wobbling. "Umm,could I come?"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Shadowstorm turned his attention to Snowpup, she was polite and respectful. He had to respect that about the pup, but he knew he could not take her with them. "I'm sorry Snowpup, but I can't take you this time. I promise we'll go on a hunt when your an apprentice." He promised the pup.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Snowpup sighed and frowned. She nodded. "Ok Shadowstorm. I'll stay in camp." She hung her head and walked off. She laid down in her nest in the nursery. She flicked her tail,then curled it up around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:12 pm

"Thistlepaw lets go to the Stunned forest I saw some deer there. Then I can teach you how to fight a thunderclan warrior." She found this would be a good way to get on DIrestar's good side. She ran out of camp.

SF
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Fernshade dragged Sunstrike into camp. She set him down in the medicine den. She moved her jaw. Which was aching from bringing her brother into camp. She spit out some fur and glanced around of Brackenspirit. Fernshade flicked her tail and glanced around. "Hey bracken,your brother here needs some help."
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Stoatblaze padded back into the camp, helping Fernshade by holding one of Sunstrike's paws. He looked around for where Brackenspirit was; he was the current medicine wolf of the Clan, and as his apprentice had left, the warrior wasn't sure what to do if the medicine wolf was out of camp. Perhaps Ebonyfur could help then; but he wasn't sure if she were out of the clearing. "Sunstrike, are you okay?" The warrior asked, looking at the yellow furred other warrior.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Pinedusk blinked as he saw his father brought into the camp. He seemed injured, but the red warrior wasn't sure how. As Fernshade had brought Sunstrike into the camp, he blinked again. Thinkng he no longer needed to guard the camp, he walked after his sister and Stoatblaze. "Fern, what happened?" Pinedusk asked, looking at their brother before he looked back at his sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Sunstrike couldn't hear any thing. He passed out from his injure. He moaned,"M-o-o-o-o-o-n-n-n-n-n-n-w-w-w-h-h-h-h-h-i-i-i-i-p-p-p-e-e-r-r." The name of his mother. He felt wolves around him.
Back to top Go down
Thistlepaw
Apprentice
Thistlepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Thistlepaw nodded and trotted after Mosseybreeze. He hadn't been to the Stunted Forest in a while. The apprentice wondered why the female warrior had taken an interest in helping him with his training. Was it for his own benefit, or for hers?

- Stunted Forest -
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Brackenspirit ran over to Sunstrike. He was concerned about his brother. "Stay still, it's alright, I'm here." He whispered as he ran to the stores. He needed marigold first, a polyjuice. "Fernshade, can you come help me, it's too much for one wolf to get the job done fast." He shouted out, he ran back and gave Sunstrike poppyseeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:36 pm

The warrior moan Moonwhisper again. He was just barley breathing. He though to himself don't let me die Starclan please. I just saved the clan my dad will be so sad.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Fern turned to to Pinedusk. "We found a dam from beavers down in the river. Sunstrike here took it down. And got a gash with it." Fernahade turned to her other brother,Brackenspirit. She nodded. "I will,but what do I do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Swiftstorm looked over. "What can I do to help?" He was scared. His best friend could be dyeing as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Fernshade turned to Swiftstorm. She flicked her ears. "Ask Brackenspirit first. He asked me." She snorted and glanced back at Brackenspirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next