Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:41 am

Emberpaw stared down at her paws. They were all staying apprentices. "Okay Firestar," she said, a bit brighter now that the leader said they might could become warriors sooner. She turned, padding out of camp after Copperpaw and Shadowpaw.

~Borders~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:22 pm

"What is going on? Where is Mosseybreeze? She was my sister." The pup was scared. She wanted to know where her sister was.

(Firestar btw Storm is Mossey little sis so that means we are sisters again!)
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:09 pm

The firey wolf suddenly realised that Stormpup hadn't seen her or Mosseybreeze very much and she tried to comfort her. "Mossey's just gone to SunClan, Storm. I think she'll be alright. Don't worry, we'll see her at the gathering next time." Firestar nudged her comfortingly. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you. Anyway, I was just sorting out some apprentices."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Orchidpup nodded excitedly and sprinted to the den. She tried to take a nap but she was too excited. Orchidpup rolled around in the moss wondering what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Hawkpool growled at Hawktalon. "She agreed you fat lump." She snorted and flicked her tail. She narrowed her eyes at Nightowl. "Don't blame me." Hawk flicked her ears at Firestar. "She just said they could do a task. Now look at your solution. Now if only your little brother would listen." She bared her teeth and stalked off. She ignored Falconwing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:00 pm

"Why is she is Sunclan? I want Mosseypaw back!" The pup was so mad. She wanted her sister.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:12 pm

"Mossy went to SunClan because she broke the warrior code a few times and she wanted to go there. Don't worry, you'll see her at the gathering." Firestar tried to comfort the pup, she knew how tearing it was. Sending her sister away had hurt her but she'd never let anyone see it except Windstorm and now Stormpup. 'What about me? I'm your sister too', she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:20 pm

She fell into her sisters arms and cried."This is your fault you didn't keep them from driving her Out! You are her sister Why didn't you help her!" She was mad and sad about it.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Shadowpaw padded into camp and saw Firestar talking to some pup. she walked over there quietly and clearing her throat she spoke " umm Firestar, Emberpaw said that there was a way that we could still be warriors again and umm i was wondering what it was." she didnt look at her leader as she spoke because she was still very much ashamed off her actions in breaking the warrior code. she would do anything to prove her loyalty to her clan again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Stormpup growled at the apprentice."Hello I am talking to my sister here! Are you blind!" The pup was mad enough as it was.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Hearing a growl Hawkpool turned and saw a pup yelling at Shadowpaw. No ,after what they did,they didn't deserve that. Hawk stomped over. "I can see that. But,Firestar is the clan leader. Not just you sister." Hawk growled,the turned to Shadow and nodded.

Moonpaw watched everything unravel. She laid down and yawned. Border with the clan. And wondering what Tigerpaw was doing.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Falconwing sat in the den, before slipping down and just sighing. He felt the soft tugs of sleep and in no time he began to drift away. He allowed it to consume him. Falcon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Shadowpaw looked over to Hawkpool. " is there really something i can do to be a warrior again," she asked her eyes hopeful. " i will do anything to prove my loyalty to my clan again." Shadowpaw loved this clan and didnt want anybody in here to hate her or to not trust her but she knew it would probable be awhile before her clanmates trusted her to keep to the warrior code. why did i break it in the first place, she thought in her head trying to remember her motive.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Hawkpool shrugged. "I don't know. Ask Firestar." Hawk then turned to Firestar. She flick,Ed her tail at Stormpup. "Come little one. Lets let the older ones talk." Hawk flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 pm

She watched as Hawkpool led the little angry pup away. shew then turned to Firstar. " please tell me what i can do to become a warrior again," she asked her leader. " i promise whatever it is i will do it."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 am

Hawkpool flicked her tail. Her fur waving in the warm wind. Hawkpool took the pup by the scruff. She padded to then entrance and set her down gently. The leaves flying the the wind. She watched the small pup slowly. Hawk blinked her two eyes. Her orange one gleaming. "Hey,you want to go exploring outside camp?" Hawk smiled and flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:48 am

The apprentice walked back into camp covered in thorns, he shot any and all pups a foul glare and stomped into the apprentice den. there he lay down and began pulling out his thorns, thinking up a game he began spitting them out not really aiming them at anyone but venting his fustrations a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:39 am

Strompup looked at the warrior. "I would love to! Is Firestar coming?"The pup wanted her sister.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:04 am

Orchidpup slowly approached the younger pup, still unsure if this was a good idea or not. She found herself by Stormpup's side. "Stormpup, Mosseybreeze wanted to be in Sunclan. Shes happy there now. Wouldn't you want her to be happy?" Orchidpup said happily, hoping she was saying the right thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:08 am

"I know but she never told me and I have heard she was driven out she didn't leave all herself. She would have told me." The pup was sad. Her sister left her.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 am

Orchidpup understood how the pup felt. She had never known her kin or had any connections to them. But being the independant wolf she was it had never bothered her.
Orchidpup leaned in to whisper, no one but Stormpup would be able to hear her.
"Mossey killed her Apprentice.... who was apparently evil."
She hoped this pup would still think of Mosseybreeze as the Hero she thought she knew.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:42 am

Firestar nodded at everyone and looked around with her keen amber gaze. Nightowl's wound had looked suspiciously like a thunder-stick wound to her. 'Well there's only one way to find out', she thought. The TC leader drew herself up to her full height and called to the three apprentices. "Emberpaw, Shadowpaw, Copperpaw, this is what I want you to do. Can you three take a look around the territory for me? It's just something doesn't seem right here at the moment. If you do see or encounter anything really dangerous then run back to camp and tell me. If you could do that for me then I will make you three warriors." The firey wolf felt that it would be enough to get them their ceremonies. Hearing Stormpup and Hawkpool discussing an exploring trip out of camp. She wasn't sure for a moment if they should go but dismissed it. Hawkpool was a warrior and her deputy, she would look after her sister. Firestar looked at Stormpup as she asked whether her firey sister would be coming. "I might but I'll have to see." A sudden thought struck her. "Hawkpool," she said. "Did something happen at the gathering? Moonpaw, could I have a word?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:01 am

(BTW Firestar i bought rank promo for Storm so she is going to be an apprentice when you have the ceremony)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:07 am

Hearing Strompup,Hawk shrugged. But seeing hat Firestar had announce that the apprentices were going to explore the territory. She nodded. Hawk turned to her leader. She sat with her. Waiting for Moonpaw as well.

Moonpaw turned at the sound of her name. She turned to see Firestar mention her name. She blinked her blue eyes and approached Hawkpool and Firestar. She flicked her tail and sat down. Filing her tail around her.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Shadowpaw sat while Firestar announced what she wanted them to do. Expolre the territory, that shouldnt be too hard. " yes Firestar" she replied to her leader. she wanted to eat before she headed out so she went to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a blackbird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next