Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Falconwing padded through the camp entrance, nearly falling asleep upon his paws. His head drooped but he managed to lift his head. The entrance smelled of Shadestar and he looked confused. Falconwing spoke up rather quietly, his voice obviously tired and sad. He had returned to Icefrost's death place. "What... whats happeing?" He sat down and flopped over panting, wanting to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:09 am

Hawkpool turned to see Falconwing. She blinked. Then shook her head. "Well,not much. Unless you think not much is three certain apprentices going to Stormclan territory to have some 'fun'. Hawk snorted then turned back to the apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:13 am

Falconwing was snapped out of his sleepy state if only for minutes, "What?! Without me?" Yet his expression was suddenly cold and harsh. He looked at the apprentices, "You three went into Stormclan territory? Have you learned nothing? I would expect this from pups but apprentices as old as you who can become warriors, you should all be ashamed. If I were Firestar you three wouldn't become warriors for a very long time. Disrespectful, wolves. You dare call yourselves Thunderclan?! You disgrace your clan and everyone in it." His voice had no growl but obvious disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:23 am

Hawkpool was surprised when Falconwing scolded the apprentices. Hawk narrowed her eyes and turned to the apprentices. "Now,please tell me. Who had this idea?" hawk flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:42 am

Falconwing flopped down once more and panted heavily watching them. he was so disappointed, so ashamed. He grumbled, not even he the happy go lucky was fine with htis. His amber eyes glared at the three with ferocity and something else. He shook his head
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:27 am

Shadowpaw could bare to look at Falconwing when he scolded them. He was right though she probably should be a warrior for awhile because of almost starting a war. She didnt want to person who really suggested to get in trouble so she said " i did Hawkpool, i wanted to check out what Stormclan was like, im really am sorry and i will accept my punishment." she glanced at Copperpaw and Emberpaw, trying to tell them with her eyes that she would take the blame for this. She wanted them to become warriors, they deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:37 am

Copperpaw flicked his ears and said coldly "i dont believe that i have to listen to Falconwing or Hawkpool as they are not my leaders. Hawkpool infuture keep your unwanted opinions to yourself. Falconwing get over Icefrost already missing her wont bring anything back" he spat with anger. he glared at firestar and said "you need to stop mooning over windstorm and become a better leader. so far thunderclan stinks worse than stormclan dirt" he turned and left the camp. anger shimmering off his pelt
-windclan and thunder border
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:06 am

Shadowpaw jaw dropped open at Copperpaw's words. she turned to Firestar, and hawkpool " ill go talk to him." she raced after him and stopped to track his scent to the thunderclan and windclan border. she hopped that she could calm him down, she had never seen Copperpaw this angry before.
tc and wc border
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:06 am

Seeing Copperpaw rush off she growled. "I wouldn't be surprised if he's the worst apprentice in Thundrclan. Or will be the only apprentice." Hawkpool sighed,then turned to Firestar. She blinked. "What will we do?"
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Falconwing flattened his ears, the pain of the words sinking in. Unappreciative apprentice, he thought as he watched him leave. "I'm sorry to say, but that is the most disrespectful apprentice ever. If I were either of you, I'd make sure..." Falconwing paused, an awkward feeling as he spoke, "I'm sorry, I should not be expressing myself so freely at the moment." And yet the brutes eyes glowed with anger, a ferocity in them which he couldn't handle. And to think the two had been friends.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Hawk turned to see Falcon. She nodded. "Yeah,but give him a little slack. Mossy left camp one time and she wasn't punished." She sat down and watched the ground. "Just give them time. For now,we need to postpone their warrior ceremonies."
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:04 pm

The firey leader's eyes went wide as Copperpaw's words came at her and she looked after the two apprentices. "Yes, I'll suspend their ceremonies for a moon. Copper wasn't at the gathering, he probably doesn't realise how big StormClan is. But he has to learn, yes Hawk." Firestar flicked her ears at Moonpaw. "I'll talk to them about it after they come back. I'm struck how Shadowpaw was willing to take the blame for the twhole incident."

Last edited by Firestar on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Moonpaw glanced up at Firestar when she flicked her ears out at her. She yawned and streched. She walked outside and heard about some apprentices going out of the territory. She padded up to them. "I can tell you why. Shadowpaw loves Copper." Moonpaw blinked her blue eyes.

Hawkpool turned to Moonpaw. She nodded. "Thank you for telling us Moonpaw." Hawk flicked her tail and turned to Firestar,
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Falonwing flattened his ears, "Oh yeah, mhmm I was to harsh for soon to be warriors. They aren't pups anymore and to disrespect you like that." Falconwing shook his head, "Anger to one thing should not mean anger to everything." His voice remained quiet as it seemed that everyone was teaming up against him all of a sudden. The large brute grumbled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Emberpaw's eyes glittered as she stared down at her paws. Postpone? Her neck fur bristled. This isn't fair at all! Stupid Copperpaw and his ideas! She glared up, not angry with anyone but herself. She padded up to Firestar, standing right infront of the firey leader. She stared up into the ThunderClan leader's eyes with raw determination. "Firestar, I admit this wasn't my idea, but don't blame Copperpaw and Shadowpaw for this. They deserve to be warriors, and they've trained really hard for this. I'm the oldest, I should have stopped them. They haven't been in that situation before, they didn't know how stupid and idioatic they were being, whereas I knew that it was very wrong. If anyone should be punished, let it be me. And if you won't punish me for it, than let me take all of blame." Tears were starting to wet her eyes, but she blinked furiously for a moment, clearing them away as she raised her mussel, as if disdainful or prideful, but with determination and such certainy that noone, not even Hawkpool, would feel comfortable challenging or opposing her thought.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Hawkpool turned to Emberpaw. She shook her head. "Not possible. You all went there. I'm sorry Emberpaw. But its decided." Hawk flicked her ears and padded past her to the warrior's den. She sat in her nest watching the ground slowly.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Falconwing looked up from his nest at Hawkpool, "Did you ever go out when you were young and caused problems?" He watched the older warrior female closely. Falcon smiled and moved closer, sliding on his belly.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Hawkpool glanced at back at Falconwing. She shook her head. "I can here when I was an adult. You wouldn't really remember." She turned back to the ground. "I was born in a dump. In a twolegged place." She shut her eyes remembering her old home.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Emberpaw snarled under her breath. Decided? Who're you to speak for Firestar! Her emotions were jumbling together into one huge mess. She couldn't tell love from hate, understanding from confusion, happieness from sorrow. She whirled around, facing her leader once more and begging now. "No! Firestar, please! Please just let me take the blame!" She was crying now, her voice shuddering as she spoke. "There's no need for all of us of to remain apprentices! ThunderClan needs warriors. Let me be the-" her voice cracked, and she looked down at her paws, whispering in a barely audible voice, "Let me be the apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Hawktalon emerged fro the Warriors' den, stretching out his long, tired limbs. He decided to speak for Emberpaw, with Hawkpool speaking for Firestar and such, "Hawkpool, just because you're deputy doesn't mean you can decide for Firestar! She may change her mind, ya know." He turned, nudging Emberpaw. "Don't get too worked up." He flicked his tail, turning away from the group. Time to patrol the StormClan borders. They've been quiet...

BORDERS
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 am

Falconwing flattened his ears. Oops... "Sorry Hakwpool, i didn't mean to bring up something bad..." He smiled and lied his head down upon the mossy nest and sighed. "That was quite a gathering eh?"
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:43 am

Nightowl hearing raised voices limped out of the medicine den and listened quietly, he snapped at Hawkpool "oi let firestar speak, as the others are saying you arent leader yet" his ears folded back to his head as he glared at hawkpool. he said "all apprentices break the rules, they should get punishments, however mosseybreeze didnt get a punishment. not very fair"
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:19 am

Orchidpup rushed in, her eyes gleamed with ambition.
"Firestar! Firestar!" she cried.
"I'm ready to be an apprentice!" she squealed.
Orchidpup then glanced at her clan-mates.... what were they fighting over?
"Whats going on?" Orchidpup asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:55 pm

(I haven't rped her for a while so just act like she is new this is mossey btw)

Stormpup looked around the camp. She wanted to explore so she went out of the nursery. Outside she found a lot of wolves. She walked up to one,"Hi I am Stormpup!"
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:52 am

Firestar smiled down at Stormpup. "Hello Stormpup." The firey leader looked at her deputy and Falconwing and and Nightowl. "I know that this is hard", she said quietly, no other could hear. "Mosseybreeze couldn't face up to me about what she'd done. She ran away from me when tried to to deal with the matter. But I have a plan that could solve this problem." Firestar padded over to Emberpaw. "Emberpaw", she said. "Could you please go to the borders and ask your two friends to come back." She leaned in so that no other wolf could hear. "Tell them that there may be a way to get their and your ceremonies quicker if they and you do a task for ThunderClan. Something important." She turnned and looked at Nightowl. "Nightowl, just how did you get wounded? And what did happen at the gathering?" The firey wolf heard Orchidpup. "Soon. I will be soon, don't worry."

Last edited by Firestar on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next