Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:32 pm

The firey leader smiled. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Copperpaw, Shadowpaw and Emberpaw, from this moment you will be known as Copperstream, Shadowlight and Emberfeather. StarClan honors your daring and loyalty, and we welcome you as full members of ThunderClan." Firestar leapt down from the Highrock and made her way over to the new warriors and apprentices. She looked for her new apprentice but discovered he was not there. "Where are Stormpaw and Echopaw?" she asked, realising that they were both gone.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Seeing the names given,Hawk smiled. Where there is death,life comes as well. She cheered loudly. "Copperstream,Shadowlight,Emberfeather"
Hawk turned to Firestar as she heard her question. She flicked her ears. "They went to Sunning rocks. That's what I heard them talk about anyways."
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Shadowlight barked happily when Firestar gave them their warrior names. Shadowlight wow thats a pretty cool name she thought to herself, happy about her new name and about finally being a warrior. she listened as her clanmates cheered their names. it seemed that the clans spirits were up again. she turned to Copperstream and Emberfeather, " we did it you guys!" " the fresh kill pile is looking low, do you want to go hunting before we have to sit Vigil?"
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Emberpaw - no, Emberfeather now - gave Shadowlight a weak smile. "No....I'd rather stay here with Runningpaw tonight." She cast a sorrowful glance at the mound of earth that marked his grave. Gathering her courage, she turned, padding over to Firestar. "Firestar, I have a favor to ask....."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Rainwhsiper perked her ears in surprise. i have an apprentice to torture, I mean to train in the ways of a warrior. The female smiled and touced noses with her new apprentice, pride welling up inside her. She smiled widely, her smile her best accoutrement, of all. She new her acumen would be a big help to the young apprentice and she hoped to help her as much as she could. With a hearty voice, she chanted the three new warriors names. "Copperstream, Shadowlight, Emberfeather!" For her it was quite a paramount moment.

Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 pm

Shadowlight's excitement in her eyes dimmed at little at what Emberfeather said. " oh, okay well maybe some other time then." she turned to Copperstream, " do you want to go hunting Copperstream?" she asked him in an almost pleading tone.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:04 am

Copperstream grinned "you betcha!" he lightly licked her nose then turned sniffing the air "how about the owl tree? or should we go to the sandy hollow?" the newly named warrior was bursting with pride. he wagged his thick coppery tail from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:21 am

Moonpaw felt bored. She yawned and laid down. "Maybe I should go to the border. See what I can do. She shrugged and watched the newly named warriors. She blew her fur out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:41 am

" how about we go to the owl tree, i know we will catch some prey there." Shadowlight flicked her tail in Copperstream's face playfully. she wanted Emberfeather to go but she understood why she didnt want too. But on the other hand she was glad that they would be able to have some time alone. she left the camp in the direction of the owl tree.
owl tree
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Firestar nodded to Shadowpaw. "Thank you", and watched her and Copperstream leave to go hunting. The firey female heard Emberfeather's sad words. She padded over to where Falconwing, Moonpaw and Emberfeather were; giving Emberfeather a nudge on the way to tell her that she knew how she was feeling. "This little pup seems like a gift from StarClan." The firey wolf looked at Moonpaw who was looking bored. "Moonpaw, could you come over here please." She flicked her tail at the white apprentice, she wanted to talk to her. Firestar smiled at Falconwing and turned her attention to the little pup. "Hello Otterpup", she said. "I am Firestar, the leader of ThunderClan. Falconwing and Moonpaw have told me that an eagle dropped you from the sky. Do you want to join ThunderClan?" When the next gathering comes, I will ask if anyone has lost a pup. But it depends on Otterpup.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Echopaw dashed in looking for her mentor. She glanced around but didn't see her. She then realized she must've went to the Training Arena. She sighed and dashed off again.
-Training Arena-
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:46 pm

(Echopaw, you go to the Training Arena by looking in the main forum if that helps. You don't do it in the RP. By the way, Rain's in camp.)
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:47 pm

(So I can keep rping here, even when im training?)
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:48 pm

(Yes, you can)
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:51 pm

(Alright, I thought I only could rp once at a time when I was training)
Echopaw sighed. She sat down and curled her tail around her paws. Stormpaw was on her mind... she had ran to camp after he saved her life, but why? She should have stayed... her head was pounding, and Echopaw was ready to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Otterpup frowned "whats a Clan?" he had no idea about any of the clans since he had lost his memories. his blue eyes watched her forsakenly from his haven beside Falconwing. he snuggled into the warriors fur and said "i only remember waking up beside a river". he paused and said "i dont want to join any of these clans i want to stay with falconwing!" he shoved his face into the warriors fur scared. why was this big fiery wolf asking him so many things. he wanted to stay with falconwing and that he sure would!
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Young Warrior
Rockybolt

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Rocky walked into the camp, his eyes looking around with interest. He stayed by the entrance to the clearing, his floppy ears perked as he saw many wolves. "Hi, I'm Rocky. I met two wolves already... Echopaw, and Stormpaw, and I wanted to see what a Clan was like." The golden retriever said, wondering who was the leader of this pack, or Clan, as wolves had named it.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Moonpaw,looked up at Firestar. She sat up and blinked her eyes. As she asked what had
happened when they had found Otterpup. She flicked her tail and yawned.

Hawkpool turned to the dog in camp. She narrowed her eyes and padded over. She stood in front of him and flicked her tail. "Well,first of all,where did you meet the two apprentices."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Rainwhsiper padded to the edge of the camp, enjoying all the happy faces and sudden happiness around her. Her eyes glittered with her own tranquil state of mind as she lied down and watched the camp entrance as it seemed to buzz with activity the most. Her black pelt soakd the warmth of the sun as a stranger looking pelt came into view. The scet hit her nose shortly after, and Rain instantly bristled at the thought of a dog. She still hated dogs, never did she trust them. She found it hard to forgive them all, though not all were the same. She bared her teeth a bit but made no other notion other than that towards the dog who had appeared in camp, claiming he had already met two wolves.

Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Echopaw stood up and standed by Rocky, she was going to defend him. Rocky was her friend, and she wouldn't let her clan hurt or mock him. She was still wondering where Stormpaw was; but right now she was focused on protecting Rocky.
"Sunningrocks." Echopaw awnsered, her eyes narrowed.
She looked to her mentor; this was going to be tough.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Hawk glanced at Echopaw. "Don't leave camp without a warrior. Those Twoleggeds might still be there." She sun hunched up her muzzle. Then turned to Rain. She flicked her ears. Telling her to slow down. She then turned to the dog. "Well,welcome to Thunderclan."
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:13 pm

She narrowed her eyes, Hawkpool may be deputy, but who was he to tell her what she could and couldn't do. He did have control over her actually, but she wouldn't stand for it.
"I am actually an apprentice now, if that wasn't obvious enough, and I am certainly not afraid of those stupid thundersticks."Echopaw said, her mood was aggresive and protective, not only for herself, but for Rocky and Stormpaw's defense too.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Rainwhsiper saw Hawkpool flick her ears at her, warning her, talling her to slow down. The female rolled her eyes, one thing she disliked more than dogs was being told what to do by someone younger than her. She growled a little louder, she hadn't been doing anything either. She huffed in anger, almost daring enough to go up and cuff them all over the head. .

Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

She narrowed her eyes at Echopaw. "Well if your not afraid,why not run into one of their camps and get shot." Hawk was in a bad mood. She snorted.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Emberfeather watched as Firestar padded over, nudging her. She didn't pay much attention to the dog that suddenly appeared in camp. "Firestar, I..." She gathered her courage, looking at the leader with hollow eyes. "I'd like you to make Runningpaw a Warrior. He should have joined StarClan as one, and he should have been standing up there with us as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next