Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:22 pm

"I'll go do just that!" Echopaw growled. She was a brave wolf, and she wasn't going to let Hawkpool mock her like this.
Echopaw ran off; she wasn't afraid, or was she? She convinced herself that she wasn't and headed towards the brick dens.
-Hartford-
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Seeing Echopaw race off. She cured under her breath. She snorted and raced after her. Her tail trailing after her in the brezze.
-Hartford-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:27 pm

Rainwhsiper watched the whole thing, but it wasn't until Hawk told her, her! apprentice to get killed that Rain got involved. A deep growl came from the pregnant female as she stood and stalked over, anger now swirling around her as Echopaw ran off. The protectiveness of her, spread out to all pups so Hawk was pushing some very sensitive buttons. "Are you that hollow and cruel, Hakwpool?! It's an apprentice for crying out loud, telling a young wolf to get killed! You are a cruel and mean wolf Hakwpool, i don't care if you're mad, now I am too." Now Rain was invovled and that spelled trouble, she ignored the dog and glared and growled with a ferocious anger at hawk. Telling her apprentice to get shot, she might just...

Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:31 pm

(I can't post at Hartford, some error, so Ill post at like An area in thunderclan)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 pm

(Oops posted at the wrong time lol, ignore it!)
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:43 pm

I'll just follow her)
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Firestar padded over to the wolves, trying to be calm. "All of you please be quiet." The firey wolf looked at the angry Rainwhisper. "Rain, I'll talk to Hawkpool about it." She nodded at the russet warrior. Firestar may be reckless but she was a firm believer in respect. Emberfeather was right. Leaping back onto the Highrock for a moment. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give Runningpaw his well-deserved warrior name. Runningpaw is now to be known as Runningwind. StarClan honors his love and honour, and we welcome him as a full warrior of StarClan." She looked at the new pup and Falcon. "Falconwing, you can take care of Otterpup for now. Can you tell him about the Clans, I don't think he knows." Firestar turned to the dog. "Welcome, I am the leader of this Clan, Firestar." The firey wolf sighed. Hawkpool was a bit hard sometimes with the younger wolves but she was right about the two-legs being dangerous. "Moonpaw", she spoke quietly. "Could you go and find Hawkpool and Echopaw for me please?"

Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Moonpaw glanced up at Firestar,and nodded. She then turned and raced off. Her tail trailing after her. She sped though the forest.
-sunning rocks-
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Feathersoul grunted as she staggered to her paws. It was too much effort to cheer for the new Warriors and apprentices. The heavily pregnant fae held her breath and sucked in her gut, making it seem as if she was only getting too plump from eating to much meat. She clumsily padded into the Medicine Den, sitting down with a plop. She reached into her store, grabbing a large bundle of Chervil, Coltsfoot, and Lamb's Ear. She reached in and grabbed two Beech Leaves, halving the herbs; some for Rainwhisper and some for her. She combined one of each half into one leaf and wrapped it up, and then combined the rest and placed it in the leaves. Before wrapping it up, however, she reached in, adding a strip of parsley. She quickly wrapped up everything in the leaf, grabbing them in her jaws and hurrying to the back of the den, stuffing the leaves under her nest for when they would be needed. Plopping down, she sighed, resting her head on her paws and drifting off to a peaceful slumber.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Moonpaw dragged Echo's body to camp. She set her down and moved her jaws. It felt cramped after dragging Echo back. She glanced around for Feather.

Hawk quickly followed and set her down. She flicked her tail and entered into the medicine den. She found Feathersoul laying down. She noticed her bulging belly. She shrugged,thinking she was hungry,since ether had just com rout of leaf-bare. She flicked her tail. "Hey feather,could you help me for a minute."
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Feathersoul pricked an ear, her eyes still closed. "Hmm?" Her jaws split in a yawn, struggling to stand. She waddled outside, spotting Echopaw, moaning and in bad condition. She was a bit worried about the apprentice, but her mind was muddled about her soon-to-be born pups and Rainwhisper. She nodded to Hawkpool and Moonpaw. "Leave her there, and and don't move her."
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Hawkpool nodded and stepped back. Letting Feathersoul do her work. She sat down and curled her tail around her. Hawk blinked and waited.

Moons stepped back as Feather came to Echo. She watched nervously. She flicked her tail. And bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 pm

Rainwhsiper watched the wolves, Hawkpool and Moonpaw pad back in after hearing Firestar. She growled slightly until she saw Echopaw's body. Rain's eye widened and she instantly felt sick. That was gone in a second, she stalked over her fur bristling in anger. She walked in a strange tip-toeing step, anger in every one. Her eyes glittered with a ferocity, her paws itching to tear into something. She watched Echo's badly bruised leg, and growled at Hakwpool. "first you tell her to get killed and then you send her to get killed?! What kind of leader will you be? You'll send us all into ruin!" Good for... She continued to growl at Hawkpool, not wanting to see a trace of her. She wasn't mad at Hawk, she was mad at everything else. Her mood was short these days and seeing another apprentice leaving was not easy. She looked at Feather the anger gone and worry replacing it quickly.

Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 pm

FALCONWING

Falconwing shielded Otterpup, his eyes narrowed at everyone. A deep fear rose within him. What if they tried to take him back to his true clan? What if his true clan wanted him back? The male's eyes widened and he shook his head rapidly. There was no way he was ever getting rid of Otter. I promised to take care of him, and I will...Falcon had already grown fiercly protective over the brown bundle of fur, he would not bare to see him leave or be taken away. specially not against his will. He nudged him softly. "C'mon Otter, I'll explain." He stood and walked across the camp avoiding growls and fights and death and happiness.

Table Credit-Graystar
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Hawk turned to Rain and sighed. "I'm sorry. She shouldn't get out of camp alone. I don't want another lifeless body in camp." She snorted and blinked. Not wanting any more scent of death.

Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:58 am

Wind stood slowly, he had been lost in his thoughts. now, he was overjoied to hear his mate's voice. He had been worried, but of couse he hadnt; showed it on his face or in his actions. Calmly, he padded over to Firestar and licked her muzzle. "Hey there beautiful." he nuzzled her, "I have no idea what's going on. Perhaps there's some sickness that kills wolf around here." he gave Firestar a concerned look, his eye softening and worried, "Are you feeling alright?"

Wo guys, wolves jus drop down dead. What's with that lol
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:26 am

As all the growls and snarls unfolded Otterpup dove into Falconwings familiar musk and leaf smelling fur. he shivered and whimpered "they're scary" he said meaning the females. he pressed himself into the bigger wolfs fur hoping that he could protect him. he felt a strong bond with the bigger wolf.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 am

Feathersoul grunted as she padded over to to her store, scraping out a variety of herbs. She staggered back over to the limp Echopaw, dropping the herbs and sitting down beside her. She began sorting out the herbs and looked up at Hawkpool. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 am

Wind looked at the camp, it was in disarray. His gaze returned to his mate. Bending over, he began grooming her fur, licking her body in long soothing strokes. He was unsure what to do, everytthing seemed to be getting out of hand. What to do now? The wolves who had remained loyal were restless. He wouldn't be surprised if another big chaos broke out in the near future. "Talk to me my love." he urged, licking her forehead then her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue6/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 pm

(BTW some on should get Storm from the sunning rocks)
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Hawkpool turned to Feather and dipped her head. "She tried to cross a road. And I saw her collapse on the other side. I didn't know what happened after that."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:19 pm

Rainwhsiper continued to look at Echopaw, calming down. She whispered quietly. "I know Hawkpool, I'm sorry as well." She's going to be fine... Rainwhisper watched them, listening and observing. Deep inside she hoped Echo would begin to move if only slightly as to assure her that everything was fine.

Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Hawk flicked her ears,acknologing Rain's reply. She sighed and sat down. She watched the apprentice quietly. She crossed her legs. And sank her claw
Was into ine of her legs. She drew blood. But she hated herself dpfor doing this. And so many other things. The blood dripped to the ground.
She unsheathed her claws and padded away. Leaving a trail of blood. She climbed up the tree in camp. And laid on a branch. She watched below. And her blood slowly dripping to the ground.

Moonpaw laid down quietly. She blinked her royal blue eyes. Then curled up and tried to sleep. But the scent if death was everywhere. She just curled up tighter and didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:35 pm

FALCONWING

Falconwing looked around at all the confusion and remained quiet as the camp buzzed. His rounded ears lied back, with the annoyance of having to be there at the moment when Otterpup buried into his fur. The large male smiled and put his head down, shielding the frightened pup further. "Don't worry they are all just nervous." He nudged the pup gently pressing his nose into the brown fur on his back.

Table Credit-Graystar
Back to top Go down
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:27 pm

*Scratch had hardly spoken to anyone during the previous weeks. He had stayed a few feet away from everyone else. He had always looked slightly unkempt, but now he looked ragged and tired. His appearance shocked the other wolves as he padded into camp, a small rabbit in his mouth.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next