Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:52 am

Obsidianpaw looked at stormchaser."Thanks My dad sent me to stop her." SHe ran out of camp after the others. SHe wondered if she would be made a warrior?

camp
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:58 am

Graypup smiled in glee. He felt like he did a good job. "Did I do well mom? He asked Rainwhisper. The male sat up with his head held high.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue15/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:00 am

Scarletpaw watched Amberwing pad out of camp and sighed. Stupid eagles!, she thought, if I ever see one again i'll shred the wretched thing to pieces so this cant happen again, she vowed and padded over to ThunderClan's camp entrance off home. Before going, the pretty female cast one quick glance back at Otter before mumbling, "Sorry." and heading back to SunClan territory. Not all Sunclanners were bad.

-SunClan Territory-
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:00 am

Rainwhisper looked at Graypup happily and nodded, "Of course sweetie, now c'mon. Bed time for all fourteen." She pushed him closer to herself and smiled. The arge female could barely wrap herself around them all, but she did so anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:03 am

Brewingpup howled a bit. His eyes opened to see the world. He looked for his mom. Where was she?
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 am

Graypup smiled. He cuddled into his mother's warm fur. The male lay down and closed his eyes. Drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:06 am

He whipered,"Mommy?Mommy?Mommy?" then hhe got mad. "Mommy!" He was scared. He howled.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:31 am

Rainwhisper nudged Brewing softly, "Shh little one, your mommy can't come anymore. Shh don't worry." She brought the young pup closer to herself and looked outside sadly. she gave them each a soft lick. How she would deal with all fourteen she was unsure but she would.
Back to top Go down
Brewingpup

Brewingpup

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:35 am

He softly cried. He wanted hi mommy? Where was she? Where was his daddy?
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:43 am

Shadowlight walked into camp and smelled blood. she panicked for a quick second and then saw the body of Echobreeze. "oh no," she thought. she walked to the still body and reached down and licked her fur. "you would have been the best mother." she looked over and saw Rainwhisper with all of the pups.Shadowlight loved pups so she walked over to her, "is there a way i can help you Rain?" she asked sadly. she was going to miss Echobreeze, she was a kind wolf.
Back to top Go down
Brewingpup

Brewingpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:44 am

Brewingpup saw a new wolf. He growled at it. He then started to cry again. He was still upset.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:51 am

Shadowlight heard a pup growl at her. "sshhhh little one, it will be alright," she cooed. "dont cry, your mommy will always be watching over you." she licked the crying pup.
Back to top Go down
Firepaw
Apprentice
Firepaw

Crystals : 123
Location : Slamming my face into my calculus book. Repeatedly.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:04 am

Firepup, by now extremely tired and unwilling to deal with others squirming around her, settled down closer to Rainwhisper's stomach. She ignored the muffled cries of her sibling in favor of unconsciousness, letting the sensation of sleep fill her bones and mind with lead. With a soft yawn, she settled down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:53 am

Crystalpup looked at brewingpup and licked his head, her way of saying it'll be ok. she gave a smile looking at her other siblings. she wagged her tail and nosed her mothers side. that sad look in them again. she flicked her ears wondering why she couldnt speak.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 am

Firestar listened to Amberwing and the other SunClan wolves and then when they left, she walked up to Otterpaw. "Otterpaw, I am glad that you made your choice and I respect it." She sniffed the air. The scent of SunClan still lingered. The fiery female looked at the pup that had spoken out and the white one. Firestar gave a brief smile and a wink to the latter before turning back to Otter. "I know that you are trying to be a brother to the pups and I appreciate that. But right now, I think they need to rest. You can talk and play with them later." She looked at Falconwing and smiled. "Echobreeze named several wolves including me in looking after her pups. They are her legacy and family." The fiery wolf padded right up to her brother Stormchaser. "I think Echo was trying to tell you that she loves you. She will always love you, Storm. Love your pups and you love her." Firestar gave him a lick and then turned to Rain. "Rain, are you sure that you can manage all fourteen pups?" she asked. Firestar smiled at Shadowlight for trying to help Rain.
Back to top Go down
Brewingpup

Brewingpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:20 am

Brewingpup howled in the air. He didn't know what to do. He tried to get up She stumbled a bit. he stumbled out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 10:03 am

Feathersoul padded over to her store, grabbing some Borage Leaves, Mallow Flowers (not the leaves), Rosemary, Lavender and Mint. She dropped the herbs beside Echobreeze's body. "Okay, Leafpup. Can you rub the mint leaves on her body? When you finish that, pile up the leaves and wait for further instructions, okay?" She grabbed the Borage Leaves in her jaws before padding over to the nursery, squeezing through the crowded entrance and over to Rainwhisper. She dropped the leaves beside the queen. "Here you go. Eat them and they'll help you produce more milk."
~~~~~
(Let's just say Adderpup was here the whole time)
Adderpup nodded to Rainwhisper. "Okay." His jaws split in a wide yawn as he curled up beside his mother. He closed his eyes, paying no mind to the Medicine Wolf as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:03 pm

Hawkpool noticed as the Sunclan wolves left. She blinked and glanced around. "Is Everyone's alright? And Otterpaws still here." She blinked and flicked her tail. "So,Windclan will still have their alliance. But we have no quarrel with Sunclan." Hawk looked at Firestar. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Graywind
Young Warrior
Graywind

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Graypup yawned. He climbed out of the nursery. The male stood up. He wobbled groggily out of camp.

-WindC/ThunderC border-

Last edited by Graypup on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blazestorm
Young Warrior
Blazestorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue6/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue6/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Brewingpup saw graypup leave. He wanted to know where he was going. He ran out of camp after gray pup.

Border.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:27 pm

(Oi, so many places to answer! XD)

Falconwing

Falcon looked at Firestar and nodded slowly. He managed a weak smile, "We'll be alright... for now." He flicked his fluffy ears and padded to the camp entrance once more, sitting in a silent mourning for Echobreeze. She had truly been a good friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leafpup

Leafpup nodded and sniffed the mint. It has n interesting scent and she rather liked it. Obeying her mothers words she grabbed the mint and rubbed it on the she wolf's body. Her smal paws moved quickly and rather well, with a slight strange expertise to it. She was born for this. Finally done she stacked the leaves and sat down neatly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainwhisper

Rainwhisper smiled and watched Brwing. Oi, he was going to be a slight handful. But she was up for it, looking at Shadow she nodded. "Just help me keep them warm, they need as much of it as they can get." Looking up at Firestar she shrugged, "Not sure, but I will try my best." She smiled kindly, she was up for this. Hopefully she'd do a good job or at least as good as she could. nodding to Feather as she told her to at the borage she instantly obeyed and ate it. She growled softly as the pups left and ran after them, "Take care of the rest, let no one else leave.

-Border

Edit:

Rainwhisper was back in camp without any pups. Her eyes wide and her sides heaving. "The pups! they took the pups!" She was in a hot fury, she'd gone after them herself had she not remembered how Blackhawk had ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Stormchaser went in the nursery. SOmething wasn't right. He counted his pups. One was missing! Where was the pup?
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Rainwhisper looked at Stormchaser, "Graypup and Brewingpup they just left the camp! I ran after them, then two dogs about as big as me took them. I will not risk the other twelve to attack those two..." She stood straight, half worried Storm would yell half not caring. She wanted the pups back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:47 pm

"You let my pup get out of camp! What kind of mother are you!" He growled how could she! He ran over to his dead mate. "I will kill to get our pup back my love!" He turned to Rain whisper. "Where did they go?!"
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Yuri arrived. She placed down the black pup. "Excuse me."she started. "But I think he is yours."said the dog.

Graypup ran over to Rainwhisper. "Mom!"he exclaimed. "They have Sunpup of StormClan and Brewingpup!"he said. "They took us to a farm. This dog saved me. She wants to bring the other two home as well."he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next