Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+51
Lavaplume
Spangledstar
Whitestorm
Amber
Graywind
Brewingpup
Scarletsoul
Yuri
Amberwing
Nightshade
Cloudwhisp
Firepaw
Blacklily
Leafpaw
Phoenixpaw
Stick
Crystalheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Ripplestone
Raccoontail
Shadowpup
Poisonivy
Blackwidow
Lightpaw
Frost
Thunderpaw
Creekfire
Gentlestar
Emberfeather
Blazestorm
Windstorm
Rockybolt
Grizzlypaw
Reddust
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Echochime
Bluespirit
Falconwing
Firestar
Hawk
Fernshade
Shadestar
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Copperstream
Nightowl
Scratch
Dolphinpaw
Sophie
Duke
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Rainwhsiper watched the two and huffed in annoyance. She stood up her round belly swaying slightly.\ "alright, stop crying, out with you two. You're going to make him feel bad. Why don't you both go hunting for him. C'mon now go!" She pushed on them slightly and stood at the entrance. Just go...

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
[/quote]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Stormchaser saw the dog. He lunged at her. "Where is my pup you mutt! I want him back!"
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:07 pm

"I believe you're the mutt."she said as she kicked him off. She was a former police dog and she knew how to fight too. The dog shook off the dust on her fur. "The farm. Amber and two german shepherds took them."she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 pm

"I want him Back! I will kill who ever is in my way! At the moment you are in my way!" He lunged at her throat and then kicked at her side.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Yuri dodged the lunge but didn't at the kick. She was thrown into a stone. She stood up shakily. "So, I bring back a pup and this is what happens?"she says in a calm tone. She stood firm. "I will not fight."she said.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior
Cloudwhisp

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Cloudpup had been near her mother, when she felt the older wolf begin to get cold. Other wolves had curled up near her, and she felt herself being picked up and brought somewhere else. She was too young to know much of what was happening, other than that something was wrong. The pup let out a whine from where she was, wanting her mother or someone to comfort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:18 pm

"You didn't bring back my pup! Leave or I will kill you!" He growled at her. He was really mad.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:22 pm

"Do you expect that I am able to just waltz around with three pups hanging in my jaws?"she asked. "That'll be hard since one, they are heavy altogether. and two, my jaws aren't big enough to grip all three of them."she said. "I'll get the other one back but I can't as of right now."she said. The dog sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:28 pm

He growled at her. "Get out!" He charged at her. It was time for her to leave
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Feathersoul watched as a strange dog walked into camp from the nursery. Watching as Stormchaser attacked her, she dashed over to the male, aiming intercepting his charge with a well-aimed tackle. "Don't attack this dog." Her eyes were fuming at the Warrior's ignorant and stupidness. "She brought back one pup and gave us information and you act like an idiot!" She raised her paw and swatted out at his mussle to give him a hard and well deserved whack. "Now, sit and stay! And don't you dare disobey your Medicine Wolf!" Her eyes were narrowed in raw irritation as she clambered off the male, padding over to the dog confidently. "Now," she said with a slight huff. "What were you saying?"
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue5/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue3/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Shadowlight wrapped herself around the pups. she decided to help Rainwhisper keep the pups warm. she heard what she said and then saw her come back without any pups. then a dog entered the camp with one of the pups. they are soo cute, i cant wait until i have pups, she thought to herself. "Everything is going to be alright little ones." she comforted the pups.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Firestar turned and looked at Hawkpool. "Amberwing seems to want peace for the moment but Ripplestar might ..." Her tail twitched about. Let's keep a general eyes on the StormClan borders and see."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firestar whirled around as a dog came running into the camp, carrying Graypup who'd sneaked out previously. Her expression changed as the dog told the Clan about the pup-stealing dogs. Stormchaser began to shout at the dog, upset so Firestar intervened. "Please be quiet for a moment, Storm." A familiar name leaped out at her. "Did you say Amber?" Firestar's face was slightly grim. "I know Amber, I met her when Mosseybreeze was banished. She is Adder's sister." The fiery female looked at Rainwhisper, Storm and the other wolves. "We need to get Brewingpup back. Was there just those two pups there?" she asked the dog politely. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Rainwhisper stood quietly, it was not like she had to take care of them. In fact she wouldn't if the male was going to be such an idiot. She had eight to take care of already and though she wasn't evil, she was not willing to help anyone so rude. She looked at Stromchaser as he was knocked to the ground by Feather, "You think you can mother them better? Fine, Storm. Take your pups, feed them, give them warmth and milk. I will no longer do that for you if you are to be so stupid as not see what I tried to do. You fool." Venom clung heavily to her words, she wasn't thinking straight. She watched Graypup run up to her, "Graypup!" She ran over to him and instantly began to lick his fur through and through, "Why would you ever leave the camp? Oh you could have been so hurt!" She listened to the dog but for now she was glad she had at least one back, now all they needed was Brewing.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue2/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Hawktalon's ears perked up sleepishly. [b]"What if she wants revenge because of Mossey killing her sister? What if she has something against wolves...? She might be building up an army of pups right now!" What he said made him feel stupid. An army of pups?
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue5/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue30/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:21 pm

The large male arrived. At the thunderclan camp alone scenting a dog he was on high alert. The male saw a few wolves and a chocolate coated dog. He stood firm as he looked at the wolves and the dog wondering what it was doing here before he was to speak.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue2/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Goldenpaw hod behind Whitestone. She breathed in the wretched ThunderClan scent. At least the forest smelt better. ...She crouched uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue5/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue30/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:28 pm

WhiteStone notice one of the apprentices had actually followed him. He flicked he's ear with irratation. "Good evening Thunderclan." The male said with a casual voice. "I have come due to a pup missing, from our camp which I think was taken by a dog of some sort near both our borders." The male continued. "I am here to ask have you seen whatever have taken the pup or have pups been missing in thunderclan?" The male said wondering what kind of reaction he will get.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Rainwhisper picked Graypup up and took him to the nursery. The horrible scent of Stormclan scent polluted the air like odorous gases. "Oi as if we need this right now." She climbed in and curled herself around the 12 once more as Leafpup was with her mother. She perked up and exited quickly after setting Gray down, "Indeed we have." She narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Goldenpaw looked at Hawktalon talking about a 'pup army'. Who would be stupid enough to do that? She watched, refusing to speak as Whitestone talked with Rainwhisper. She licked her paw.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:35 pm

The fiery wolf sighed and stood up. She glanced at Rainwhisper: a look that said Calm down. "She might be, Adder said that her family were somewhat strange." Then seeing another StormClan wolf behind him, an apprentice, Firestar decided to speak to them. "Greetings to you, she said back. Two of our pups have gone missing as well, one was brought back by this dog. She wants to bring back the other one. Firestar was normally calm but pup-stealing was unacceptable. She willed herself to stay calm. "I think I know one of the dogs that took the pups. Her sister was Adderpaw." She stilled as the wind's direction changed, blowing from inside the territory. "I smell dog."
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Goldenpaw sat up, starting to get annoyed. She was getting tired of all this mess. She wagged though, at Firestar saying that pups were stolen her, too. She wanted to sink her teeth into the culprite.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:42 pm

The male looked to the voice he had heared. "Well would you like to continue." The male said calmly. As the unpleasent smell of thunderclan grew more musky. The male still wondered what the dog was doing in their camp as he looked to the chocolate coated dog. Then he looked to firestar, picking up the same sent. He was kind of confused. He looked to the dog "Well you must know where them mutts have taken sunpup." The male said in a interested tone wanting to know more.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Goldenpaw smiled. Maybe who was responsible would get caught? A dog scent was coming from not-so-far-away place out of ThunderClan camp. Some ThunderClan in the mix, she thought, how... suprising?
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Firestar sniffed again. There it was again, the same scent. She saw Goldenpaw sniffing too. Padding towards the entrance, the fiery wolf said, "I think there's another dog in ThunderClan territory." Firestar walked through the tunnel and out of the camp, flicking her tail at the wolves.

-gs-
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Goldenpaw hesitated. Was it safe to follow. Right now she didn't care. All she wanted was to sink her teeth into the suspect.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Whitestone looked around as the scent was strong. He looked Goldenpaw. "Follow me." The male said as he stalked after the Thunderclan leader unsheathing he's claws to get ready for whatever the danger might be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next