Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Snowpaws training with Amberwing 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Snowpaws training with Amberwing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue14/30Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue8/100Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty
PostSubject: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Hunting Large Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 9 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 6 points

Hunting Medium Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 7 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Hunting Small Animals: 4/60
Successful Hunt: 4 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Fishing: 0/60
Successful Fish: 4 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 2 points

Finding Prey: 11/60
Successful Find: 5 points - Unsuccessful Find: 1 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 4 points - Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators: 0/60
Successful Scout: 5 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 2 points

Offensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Offense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Offense: 3 points

Defensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Defense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Defense: 3 points

Problem Solving: 0/60
Successful Solve: 6 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 1 points
[edit by ripplestar, Amber, use this training sheet]
Amberwing slip down the sandy slope to the training hollow. The white warrior looked back up to the top of the slop and she smiled. The white sunclan wariir waited for her apprentice to catch up. They would be spending quite a bit of time here as they moved through Snowpaws training and Amber was determined to make it a good time for her.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue14/30Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue20/100Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:30 pm

(Wouldn't you need a training platform?)
Snowpaw raced after her mentor. She skidded to a stop as she looked up to her mentor. She blinked and smiled. She then hopped around. "What are we doing first?"
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue8/100Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Amberwing smiled at Snowpaw. "You kept close. So do you think youwill be able to find your way?" she asked. A soft laugh left the white warrior at her enthusiasm. "First I want you to show me your best crouch as if younwere going to attack another wolf." Amber said. She sat down in the soft sand themat would help keep them from major harm as she trained Snow.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue20/100Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:38 pm

(Amberwing,you can still rp out of this. This is outside rp. We will still be training,even if you are somewhere else in rp)
Snowpaw nodded. She crouched playfully she wagged her tail playfully. She smiled up at her mentor. Ready for the training cession.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Amberwing smiled at Snowpaw and her playfulness. She nodded and walked around her. Using a paw she tapped her hind legs closer to her front. "You will get more spring." she said. She half-crouched in front of her apprentice. "Jump over me and as you land try to spin around and nip my side." she said demonstrating on an imaginary wolf before returning to her first position.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Snowpaw nodded. She crouched down keeping her tail quiet and low. She then leapt over her,and twisted in mid-air. She then aimed to nip at her mentor's side.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Amberwing stepped to the side as Snowpaw tried to nip her side. She nodded with approval. She did a good job. "Well done. When you turn start to go for you targets side faster. Speed will become easier as you get older but even still you did better than me. I fell over on my first try." she said. She was proud her effort already.

Last edited by Amberwing on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Snowpaw smiled. She was always fast. Hearing her own mentor not doing so well on the first try,she shook her head. "Well,focus on the present. Now..You better at it." Snowpaw smiled and swished her tail.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Amber smiles at Snow. Her paw flashed out at her white apprentice. It was like a blur and she cuffed her around the ear gently. "Cheeky." she growled playfully. Her ivory fangs gleamed in the light as she bared them. Her amber eyes gleamed as she stared into her apprentices brown ones. "Go again." she said. She was going to have Snowpaw do ot again and again until she could get her side and the start adding additional things from her side that the young wolf might incounter.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Snowpaw grinned and crouched again. She then dashed at her. And hopped over. She twisted in mid-air. And aim to nip her again. She swished her body around. And pressed towards her.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Seeing Snowpaw coming towards her again for the side bite or in this case nip she twisted to the side and knocked her off her paws. "Again." she said. The youngster was going to have to learn to be faster. Amber wasn't above knocking Snow to the sand to teach her to move faster.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Snowpaw fell on the ground. The wind knocked out of her. She slowly stood up. Coughing,she shook her pelt.
She then shot towards her mentor. Her eyes narrowed,focused and ready. She shot up in the air,and zipped towards her mentor's side.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Amberwing blinked as Snowpaw moved faster. She let the young white fae reach her side and felt her teeth nip her side. "Much better. Keep going and try to avoid getting knocked over by my paws as you go in for the bite ok?" she said. She smiled knowing that she wouldn't try hard to knock her apprentice down for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:27 pm

(Are you keeping track of this? Did you read the rules,they have a chart for skill points)

Snowpaw nodded. "Anything else that there is important?" She flicked her tail and blinked her brown eyes.she sat down and looked at her mentor.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:34 pm

(Yeah I am don't worry)

Amberwing tilted her head. "Well we will work on defencive moves next after this and then hunting unless you wish to learn a particular move now. But right now I want you to learn to avoid hits while attacking. The whole point is to try and avoid injury." she explained. She was trying to teach the apprentice in both clan and loner fighting styles. She was more of an unrully fighter than most of the other clan wolves due to the way she was raised.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Snowpaw nodded. "Ok." She flicked her tail. She stepped back,then crouched down. Her tail swishing just barely above the ground. She launched herself at her mentor. She then twisted in the air,and shot at her menotr's side. Hoping to ram into her.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:35 am

Amberwing saw Snowpaw leap over her back gracefully. She watched as she spun on landing and launched herself at the white warrior. A white paw headed towards the apprentice inteanding to knock her into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue30/30Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue45/100Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Snowpaw jumped and hit the paw back with her head. She then slid on the other side. Then raced again. This time aiming under her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:19 am

Amberwing flashed out a paw as Snowpaw went under her stomach. The white warrior was off balance and fell onto her side with a huff. She just managed to avoid squishing her apprentice under her.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue0/10Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue0/100Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Snowpaw stood up and shook the dust from her pelt. She smiled and blinked. Till she saw that her mentor was on the ground. She nudged her. "You ok Amberwing?" Snow flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Amberwing growled and batted her apprentice around the ears. "I was tripped by a sneaky white apprentice named Snowpaw?" she said climbing to get paws and shaking the sand from her pelt, "How am I mebt to be ok?" Her amber eyes shone with pride. "Next time something like that happens don't ask questions but use it to your advantage and attack Snow." she said giving her advice.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue0/0Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue0/0Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 am

Snowpaw nodded to her mentor. Then flicked her tail. "Sorry Amberwing." Then she nodded. "Alright then." She blinked. "Shall we try again?"
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:44 am

Amberwing chuckled. "Don't be sorry for doing something right Snowpaw." she said gently. At her apprentices question she nodded. Her paw flashed out giving a clear opening to her underside.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue0/10Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Snowpaws training with Amberwing Left_bar_bleue0/100Snowpaws training with Amberwing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Snowpaw nodded and then crouched again. She waved her tail carefully. Then stopped. "Shouldn't J know how to defend myself too?"
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Amberwing let her paw hit the sand. She tilted her head and nodded. "In a way you already are. I want you to try and block my blows and jaws by dodging or you can try this." she said. The white warrior ducked her head and slid forward like she would under a wolf and twisted her body as to knock them down and snapped her jaws like she was breaking a leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaws training with Amberwing   Snowpaws training with Amberwing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snowpaws training with Amberwing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next