Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SuperClan Camp

Go down 
+20
Barkstripe
Wolverineclaw
Sophie
Poisonivy
Gentlestar
Joker
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Echochime
Hawkeye and Catclaw
Silvertongue
Moonshadow
Hawk
Hulksmash and Ironheart
Blackwidow
Batwing
Thunderstrike- Bane
Lightpaw
Spangledstar
StarClan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Carlsbad_caverns2

Hidden deep in the tunnels of caverns lays the camp. It take a certain route(enter, two lefts and a right turn) to get to it. The camp is made of three levels and has a hole is the ceiling like in mouthermouth Where when the moon and sun are at their peeks they are full visible. The Leander's den is at the front of the camp on guard. It is made of a tucked in hole in the wall on the higher level of the camp. The higher level is for the leader only and is where he stands for meetings on a lookout point called High Edge. The warriors' den is not far off, a collection of boulders on the second level with a large gap underneath for he wolves to sleep under. The apprentice den is another hole in the wall, this one across from he warriors'. On the final level lies the medicine den and nursery. The nursery is twos the rocks slumped together to form a teepee sort of den with the wall as its back. The medicine den is much like it only larger. On the lower level there is also a cavern stream going across the ground. It's very shallow and not a danger to any pups.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Crystals : 131
Location : A place where the moon never sets and where darkness rises

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 am

Bane

Bane slowly began to press his large paw down on the human. His eyes danced with delight as the petty creature's eyes widened in fear, as he gasped for the breath he could not reach. Four seconds that was all he needed. One... two... The gray wolf felt soemthing pull him off and he let out a loud growl. So close! He backed up slightly as Batwing took place before him and snickered, "I am not capable of stupidity." His voice remained calm, though his eyes showed his excitement. "Am i not allowed fun?"

He wasn't answered as he was told to tend to Widow. He did have some medicinal background but he wasn't going to do that, not yet at least. The male grumbled silently to himself until Batwing's howl ripped through to him. His eyes crinkled in delight as he made his way up beside the wolf, standing only a bit taller. "Let the games begin."

The male stepped back though, it was dark, it was night. This was his element. If he timed this right, if he did this right, all the humans would be seeing more wolves than there really was. Even if he wasn't allowed to kill any. Making his way to the shadows, and stalking around he would give growls and howls, snarls and barks, his sound was never from one placer and seemed to resonate all around. The mask served quite a few purposes and one thing he found especially fun was throwing his voice around, which was what he did now.

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike was in a rather panicked state, but he took three deep breaths and his eyes narrowed. Maybe he couldn't join the fight, not yet at least, but if Batwing and Bane had it then he felt better. With a heavy grunt he grabbed onto Blackwidow and pulled her away towards the back of the cave. He uttered not a word as he looked down at the wolf, worried a lot about her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9394061/1/Deshi-Basara
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/20SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue3/100SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:45 am

Blackwidow grunted in pain as Thunderstrike dragged her to the back of the cave. " go fight with them Thunderstrike don't worry about me I will be fine, go and protect the clan." She said smiling faintly. She wondered where Spangledstar was when we need her. She knew that she had to at lead he th bulls out, so she reach down and used her teeth to get the bullet out of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Batwing snorted at Bane. "Just drive them away." He slunk through the stalagmites and barked till his throat felt raw. He snarled and snapped at their feet.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:56 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike looked at Blackwidow, his eyes showing the great concern he had for her. But she was right, the faster the humans were gone the faster they could tend to her. Charging up rapidly, he perked his ears. It sounded like there were many more wolves than there actually was. The male smirked, but didn't follow the gray wolves leads, instead he came straight up to the mouth of the cave and growled loudly. He'd only make noise, he wouldn't attack, because if he did the male risked his sudden madness while fighting.

The humans scurried out, leaving their weapons behind. The male smiled,
"That was very well done." He made sure they left before going back into the cave and looking for Bane and batwing, but he couldn't spot the two so easily in the dark. "Do you two, fare well?" The male padded up to where he thought they were and smiled, his ears twitching towards Blackwidow.

Bane

Bane looked up, they were gone. Oh that went by to fast. But he had had fun and that was e could ask for. The memory of the human beneath his paw, excited him as he looked towards Thunderstrike. "We do well, Thunderstrike." The male looked towards Blackwidow and raised his eyes, before padding over to her.

"Do remember I do not have the same knowledge on the clan medicine as Hulksmash does, but I can-" The male shivered slightly, helping was not really him but he went on, slightly quiet. "But I can... help... If you so wish." His panting soon became quieter, and the sounds of the mask were no longer easily heard as he blinked through the darkness, his gray gaze fixed upon Black.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Batwing sighed. "I think I'll be fine..." The dark brute felt a sticky liquid covering his paws. "Hmm?" He couldn't see well in the dark,so he let his eyes ajust. Batwing narrowed his eyes,and glanced down. Apparently a knife was lodged in his shoulder. "Dang it." He snorted and lifted his paw from the ground. He started to feel the stinging pain shoot through his shoulder. The dark brute slowly limped to the other three wolves. "Hey,Black are you alright?" His left eye shut,trying to cease the pain. "Huff,huff. I'm sure Hulksmash will take care of it." Batwing started panting,his pink tongue lolling out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/20SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue3/100SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Blackwidow was very touched by the boys concern, but she was in less pain now that the bullet was out. Looking up at Bane as he asked if she was okay she gave him a nod of her head. " the bleeding needs to be stopped, Thinderstrike will you get some cowbwebs for my leg and Batwing's shoulder, it should stop he bleeding until Hulksmash can tend to it." " and thanks guys," she said shyly. She wasn't use to saying Thank you, or for people looking out for her.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Batwing nodded at the black fae and sighed. He glanced down at the shiny piece of metal lodged in his shoulder. He gritted his teeth at the sight of the wound. "I should pull this out..." Batwing took a deep breath and wrapped his white canines around the handle. He closed his eyes and counted down from three in his head. 1...2.....3! He ripped out the piece of metal. Crushing the knife from the pressure of his jaws. Pieces of the handle crumbled to the ground. He spat some of it out of his mouth and cringed. "Geez...this hurts a lot more than I thought..."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike nodded quietly and rushed away. Grabbing a large pawful of cobwebs he padded back and handed them to Bane. "I am unsure of how this is conducted." The large brute looked at Bane with big eyes, begging for the help.

A soft grunt from Batwing caught his attention, and he could't help but smile.
"It helps if you do not think much about it" His deep voice rang loudly in the dark cave as he sat down and twitched his tail in worry.

Bane

Bane took the cobwebs, rolling his eyes. "You merely spread it over the wound." With Blackwidow he used a more delicate approach his large paws working steadily. But with Batwing though he helped, he put on a bit more pressure than usual on the wound.

"That should do it." Looking at the floor, the glint of the blade caught his eye. Bane stalked forward and picked it up with his teeth. "This better be disposed of." Quietly, Bane stalked away but he did not get rid of the blade. The male climbed up to the dens and walking into the warriors den, hid the blade in his nest which was set far apart from the rest. The male smirked before walking back down, as if coming from outside.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/10SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/100SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Batwing muttered curses under his breath. Geez...Bane could have done that a little gentler. Batwing sat down and sighed. His ears twitched. "You alright Black?" He watched the dark fae carefully. ...Even if shes with us guys,shes still a female...
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Blackwidow sighed as Bane put the cobwebs over her wound. " thank Bane." Turning to Batwing " I'm fine geez I'm not some delicate she wolf, so don't treat me like one." She said annoyed. " I have been shot before and compare to that, this is nothing." She sat up, and yawned, " we'll that sure was a wake up call, she said laughing. " it's nice to know that we can have each others back."
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/10SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/100SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Batwing gave a slight nod and sighed. "Hehe,we'll. We've all been injured probably 10 times worst than this." Batwing have a small chuckle. "I guess I'm getting old and the pains getting to me."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike remained quiet, watching everything with a silent hope. Looking at Blackwidow even he knew she'd be fine as well as Batwing but he could not help but worry. They could have been off much worse. Finally he spoke up as the conversation turned to their injuries a mile plastered to his face. "Do not muse over the past injuries, you two have new injuries to tend now." The large male winked, for he was only trying to lighten the mood.

Bane

Bane simply snorted when he was thanked and slowly he looked at the three. Each others back... The male snorted once more, yeah right. Trust was never truly earned no matter what, or so he though. Quietly standing, Bane padded a few feet away from the group as they spoke of how they had received worse injuries. He wasn't one to hold himself high because of his injuries and he didn't mind their speaking of it, he just didn't want to hear it.

Quietly he lied down in th shadows, his mind a whirlpool of thoughts.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:02 pm

Batwing gave a small chuckled. "Hah,that's 'wise' Thunderstrike for you." Batwing's tail waved in delight. He sighed and yawned. "Lets save that patrol for later." Batwing then tunred to Bane which hid in the shadows. "Unless the two injured wolves in camp could go."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:11 am

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike laughed softly, his laugh smooth and pure. They had just gone through a slight fight against these 'higher' forms of life and yet here they were, injured but in good spirits. The large brute lied down and turned his head towards the gray wolf Batwing. "Believe it or not Batwing, but I can be wise and cool..." Thunderstrike tried talking like the clan wolves but failed miserably. the brute laughed at himself and shook his head.

"I wouldn't think of conducting the patrol now, the humans could be waiting and I do wish for you to join us. Where would the fun be without you two?" Thunder smiled and rested his head on his paws.

Bane

Bane sighed in his shadowed corner, the fight today had brought up many memories and he didn't like it. Dwelling on the past was not for him, remembering it was a weakness. There had been others, other important wolves in his past. He remembered them all. His good friend, who always wore a hankerchief around his neck. He remembered his girl, oh how he missed her. Sighing quietly he shook his head, with them he had fought and lived life, an evil life, but it was a life full of purpose. Now he was here, and now he had become quite pacific, and it was so boring!
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:37 am

Batwing nodded and let out a large yawn. He closed his eyes,opening his large mouth. He then closed it and teared up a little. "Hahhhhh,I'm going to sleep." The dark brute stood up and slowly and padded to the den miserably. He then collapsed in a heap. Batwing curled up and slept.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Blackwidow couldn't help but laugh when Thundestrike tried to talk like them. " yeah Thunder I like that way you speak, do change okay?" " and I would love to go with you if you don't mind my limping until Hulksmash can take a look at it." Then she looked around and didn't see Bane. " Bane, I know you are hiding come out and sit by me, and I'm not taking no for an answer because I will drag you out if I have too, injured or not." She said with her signature half smirk.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 am

Thunderstrike

Thunderstrike watched as Batwing stood and left to the dens. His gaze followed him all the way up until the wolf was out of sight. Quietly the large male made himself comfortable upon the hard ground and looked at Blackwidow. "You are very welcome on the patrol, I doubt we will have major problems."

A yawn escaped is maw and the male smiled, "This form has grown weak, I need rest." The moment his words had been uttered his eyes closed, and he fell asleep.

Bane

Bane perked his ears as he heard his name and sighed. Might as well try and have some fun... Slowly and with heavy steps the male made his way to Blackwidow. His gaze wandered the area,Thunder was already asleep and Batwing was gone. "Is the lasy in need of some company?"

His eyes crinkling at the corners in a smile he allowed himself to lie down by the female. A soft sigh escaped his mask as he looked blankly at the walls of the cave. His mind wandered away once more.

"Do remember I do not have the same knowledge on the clan medicine as Hulksmash does, but I can-" The male shivered slightly, helping was not really him but he went on, slightly quiet. "But I can... help... If you so wish." His panting soon became quieter, and the sounds of the mask were no longer easily heard as he blinked through the darkness, his gray gaze fixed upon Black.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Blackwidow said a quick thanks before Thunderstrike fell asleep. She watched as Bane came and sat down beside her. " yea I needed some company. You Bane your pretty cool and I would like to kno more about you if you would let me in. And don't think about me judging you because you know I'm not th judging type." She wanted to know about the other side of Bane that he was keeping hidden, she was slightly fascinated by this mysterious brute.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Bane

Bane settled comfortable before looking towards Blackwidow. His eyes looked to be full of sorrow, he didn't feel like himself after the fight anymore. If it had been him before, the male would have probably gone further and that human would have never escaped. But he wasn't himself anymore. Intently he listened to her tell him she wished to know him better. That was when his eyes hardened and narrowed at her. Why? Why does she want to know about me?"You will not find me complicated if I were to tell you who I am. You would find darkness and evil-"His voice was cold and unamused, as if he were telling an old dark tale. "Beware of what you wish to know."

He wasn't trying to scare her but he was warning her. If she poked too much at him, he'd spill everything. Or almost everything. If she wanted to know he would tell her, but she had to be careful for some things were best left hidden.
Back to top Go down
Batwing

Batwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:01 am

Batwing yawned in his sleep and rolled onto his stomach. The intense burning of his wound softened while in his dream. Of which,he had no idea what it meant,but he enjoyed it. A grin on his face appeared as he slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:25 am

Blackwidow heard the warning that Bane gave her. but she shrugged it off. "Bane i wouldnt ask if i was prepare for what you were going to tell me, or if i didnt really want to know." " plus your not the only wolf that has killed for pleasure." her eyes hardened at that, she remember that bad thing she use to do, how she killed her friend and pups. she wasnt proud of what she done, but she had done it and she has to live with the consequences and nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Bane

Bane continued to listen to what the female had to say. He had broken his gaze from her and was watching a wall blankly, deep in thought. "Bane i wouldnt ask if i was prepare for what you were going to tell me, or if i didnt really want to know." True..." plus your not the only wolf that has killed for pleasure." At this the male froze, his gaze hardening. Really? Quietly he turned to her, "Deal, but if I tell you... you must tell me as well."The large brute raised a slight brow, he had the right to know as well, correct?
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Blackwidow nodded and said " it would only be fair and I know you won't go blabbing your mouth everywhere." " and thank you Bane you trusting me with your secrets." She said giving him a half smile and using her head to nudge his shoulder. Her red fur shined in the moonlit cave.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstrike- Bane

Thunderstrike- Bane

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:22 pm

(I will not go according to my own history but rather a mix of the movie and comics.)

Bane

Bane simply nodded and sighed. His eyes looked distant."I will tell you where I came from, in turn for your own version."His large head turned to her before he began.

"Like many other of the wolves here in the clan I started out with humans. I cannot explain why I was there, for even I do not know. My mother had been taken to this place before I was born, it was full of other wolves mostly all males. Probably one or two other females present as well. When my mother finally gave birth to me, I was the only one born. We remained locked in a small cage, you would think it was cruel but truthfully to leave my mother out there with me in the presence of all of those wolves... That would have been cruel. The cage protected both myself and my mother from the rest. To me it was perfect. I had my mother with me the entire time, I was always fed, never saw anything... bad. I didn't know the truth about others. During my time in that cage, I had a small friend, we could say. It was like a small bear, but the smell was of humans and it never moved. It was squishy and had no bones, it was strange but it was definitely my friend. Naturally since it couldn't speak for itself, never even moved, I named it. It was a bear so in my own way I named it 'Osito'.The first six months were like any other pups, growing... playing... Then they let us out... I was so glad, meeting everyone. But the moment we were out, she..."Bane stopped talking, he had never ever spoken of his first few months. Never and to remember the sight of his mother was taking its slow toll on him. She had light gray fur and pretty blue eyes, he remembered her perfectly. The scent of humans and filth never contaminated her pelt. Her voice was sweet and melodious. The brute sighed through his mask, a sad sigh before he shook his head. Remembering the past would never let him move forward. He shook his head.

(I can go nice and short on the story or just go full out)
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:04 pm

( Bane and Blackwidow should become friends)

Last edited by Dolphinpup on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperClan Camp   SuperClan Camp - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperClan Camp
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next