Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 19 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+67
Shadowclaw
Jaime
Barkstripe
Weedpaw
Crystalheart
Feathersoul
Adderfang
Angelfeather
Streampup
Swiftstorm
Owlflight
Fawnlight
Emeraldpup
Okamiamaterasu
Graywind
Hurricanefang
Brambleberry
Duke
Pandapup
Frost
Yuri
Redpaw
Brewingpup
Ottersky
Silverpaw
Sophie
Dolphinpaw
Snowstorm
Graystar
Twistedfoot
Cougarpaw
Rainheart
Thistlepaw
Snowstar
Gentlestar
Lavaplume
Grizzlypaw
Raccoontail
Pinedusk
Fernshade
Amberwing
Lilypup
Nightshade
Moonshadow
Breakdown
Blackwidow
Tigerfern
Thunderstrike- Bane
Spangledstar
Opalwing
Pigpup
Batwing
Ripplestone
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Dovepaw
Stoatblaze
Aurorapaw
Hawk
Dusktail
Ghostpaw
Spottedheart
Scarletsoul
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Brokenglare
Ebonyfur
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

SunClan Camp - Page 19 Loughrigg%20Fell%20Panorama_011_small

The sunclan camp is made up of a large cave that has smaller caves branching off it, the leaders den is situatied at the back of the cave the apprentices den and thewarriors den are closest to the entrance of the cave and the nursery and the elders den are set neatly on the left wall., the medicine den is down a bit of a tunnel into a large inner cave that has a small water source and a little light pouring down from a small opening in the inner cave.. outside the cave is a large flat patch of dirt and stones used for sunnings selves and teh fresh kill pile. to the side of the large patch of flat area there is a tall treestump where the leader holds clan meetings.

~Ebony's post~
Ebonyfur's eyes lit up as she saw a silhouette of her beloved. She smiled softly to Aurorapup. "Huh? You see him too?"she tilted her head. The former medicine wolf smiled to her mate before he left for StarClan. "Take care."she murmured. She looked to Aurorapup. "She saw him...she has been destined to be a medicine wolf then..."thought the fae to herself. "That was your father who came to visit you."said the wolf to her pup.

Nightpup opened his currently blue eyes. He tilted his head. "I don't see anyone."he said. "Hey sis, what does he look like?"he asked. The male bouncing up and down like a ball.

Last edited by Ebonyfur on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Stoatblaze padded into the camp, glancing over at some wolves as he noticed Tigerfern walk away. Something might have happened to Thunderfang, he supposed; it seemed Fernshade was somehow hurt as well. He looked over at Ripplestar as he saw her sitting down, and nodded to her before sitting down nearby in the clearing. He wasn't sure what to do at the moment; he didn't really want to patrol the borders, especially the WindClan one; who knew what WindClan was planning now that they were no longer in an alliance?
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 pm

Fernshade shut her muzzle once Stoatblaze passed by. I should at least keep my words to myself. She cringed,not from pain. But from anger and frustration. "I don't believe this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Swiftstorm walked up to Ripplestar. "Are you ok? Is their any thing I can do for you?" He was a young loyal wolf. He had some experience.
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Crystals : 37

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue2/10SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:44 pm

Bramblepup smiled "wow! your name is lovely! moss... it makes me feel comfortable, you know like moss in our nests!" she smiled happily "is nightpup your brother? or are you an orphan like me?" she was curious about the beautiful puppy and she dearly hoped that they could be friends and that she could make her laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Mosspup was confused. "I don't know. I remember something but it is unclear. Nightpup is my friend not my brother." He was so confussed.
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue2/10SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:53 pm

She nodded and frowned noticing the confused look on mosses face she turned dashing off and returned with a leaf in her jaws. she stuck two holes in the leaf then placed it on her own head. her ears poking through the holes. "look i have a hat!" her blue eyes shone hoping that this would make mosspup laugh. she enjoyed making people laugh, it was like her drug almost. she loved laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 pm

She giggled. That was kind of funny. Moss was a shy pup though. Not many people could pull her out of her shell.
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:03 pm

"why dont we find you a hat!" Bramblepup sugessted a big grin on her puppy face. her tail wagged and she said "or we could play a game? i like you mosspup you are my friend now ok?" she sat down and lifted a paw solomenly "ok we have to make the friend oath, you touch your paw to mine then repeat what i say ok?" Bramblepup could be a bit over enthusiastic but she meant it all in good will. Still wearing her makeshift hat the puppy eagerly awaited the other puppys reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm

"Ok?" She put her paw to the pups paw. She was nervous. She was always sacred of these things.
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:10 pm

She flashed Mosspup a Reassuring grin and began to say in a spooky voice "I bramblepup do solomenly swear to be mosspups best galpal! through thick and thin i will always be there for her. i will make her smile on her sad days and play with her on her happy days. until the day i die this is my oath so help me Starclan". Finishing she nodded at mosspup instructing her to copy what she had said only switching the names around. The multicoloured puppy was excited at being able to try out her friendship oath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:12 pm

"I mosspup do solomenly swear to be bramblepups best galpal! through thick and thin i will always be there for her. i will make her smile on her sad days and play with her on her happy days. until the day i die this is my oath so help me Starclan" She looked at the other pup.
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Bramblepup removed her paw and said "thats it! whatcha think friend?" She tilted her head mosspup was simply adorable in her own rather educated opinion. she bounced up and down a couple of times her hat fluttering in the breeze. she decided that later she would make a special hat for her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Mosspup giggled. That pup was strange in a good. Way she had notin on her though. Mosspup started jumping and flipping.
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Bramblepup tagged mosspup on the head shouting "Tag! you're it!" with that she turned racing off at top speed. her little paws making light patter sounds on the soft dusty earth. she ran out of the cave and onto the white stone rocks that were outside of it. she yipped excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Mosspup was silent when she ran. She climbed onto the rock above Bramble. She jumped on her head."Tag you are it!" She ran off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Obsiainpaw would try to confince Otterpaw one last time. She ran out of camp. She needed to talk to him. She ran to thunder clan,

TC Camp
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue14/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:58 am

Fernshade gasped as Obsidianpaw raced past her. She growled and stood up. "What do you think your doing?!!!" She growled and glanced back. Then raced down the mountain after her. A trail of blood trickling behind her.
-Thunderclan Camp-
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:03 am

Fernshade slowly padded back to camp. Her blood had dried up and clotted. She dropped the body in the middle of camp. She sighed and sat down,curling her tail around her paws. "Obsidianpaw is dead." She growled and gave her chest a lick.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:44 am

Gentleheart saw Ripplestar come back into camp. she dipped her head at her. she thought Ripplestar was a nice and just leader. "Ripplestar are you okay?" " Dont listen to what they say, you are a great leader, and im sorry for earlier i wasnt trying to take Amberwing's side i just thought that you should have cooled down before seeing your sun, plus i just dont like fighting unless i really have too." her head hung in shame, she hoped that Ripplestar didnt hate her now.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:12 am

Scarletpaw watched the chaos unfold feeling utterly helpless. Tigerfern was on the brink of madness and now Obsidanpaw was dead too! She pinned her ears back uncomfortably and rose to her feet. "What's Thunderfang going to think when he looks down at our camp to see us all bickering?" She pointed out to Tigerfern and lashed her tail. "He was a great warrior but there's nothing we can do to bring him back! Now an apprentice has die too and all we do is stand around and blame eachother. This isn't the way to treat an honoured warrior nor apprentice." She barked before padding out of the camp's cave and sitting in the clearing outside ad looking down at her paws both full of shame and sadness.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue18/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue59/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:51 am

Ripplestar made up her mind and walked over to the stump. with a lash of her tail she said "all wolves who are old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the stump for a clan meeting" this was the second ceremony she had done and a thrill crept up her spine as her clan gathered before them when they were gathered she began saying "Wolves of Sunclan, I am aware that you have not been happy with my desicions however that is in the past. I am a mother and a leader, i am a wolf just as any of you and sometimes i let my heart rule my head. But I assure you, we can pull together, we may be called the clan of misfits but we have something they dont! the ability to take in others! when one joins sunclan the slate is swept clean. thi sis what sunclan stands for! A second chance at life!" Her blue eyes glittered like sapphires and she allowed herself a small smile.
"I, Ripplestar, Leader of Sunclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Scarletpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Her heart thumped in her furry chest as she remembered being given her warrior name by direstar. she could almost imagine him beside her saying the age old words. she had deeply respected and loved him like a brother.
Back to top Go down
Graywind
Young Warrior
Graywind

Crystals : 3

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:27 am

Nightpup padded over. He smiled as he watched to two female pups he befriended playing. He yawned and looked up to Ripplestar. "Oh. Scarletpaw."he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:32 am

She saw Obsidianpaw brought back to camp. She ran over to the appretince. "She never made it to warrior?" She looked at the pup.

(Can you change obsidianpaw to Aprilpup?)
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:51 am

Fernshade glanced at Scarletpaw,and flicked her tail. She wanted to reply,but didn't get the chance. She sighed and padded towards the stump. He sat down and flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue15/30SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Scarletpaw sat at the camp entrance listening to the gathering and her eyes widened in surprise as Ripplestar began her warrior ceremony. She couldn't believe it! She was bein made a warrior of SunClan! Scarlet's tail quivered with anticipation as she padded over to the stump. Dipping her head to Ripplestar, she replied confidently, "I do." Her heart was beating fast and she felt as if it was about to burst out of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next