Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Adder Training with night 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Adder Training with night

Go down 
+2
Adderfang
Nightowl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Adder Training with night Left_bar_bleue0/0Adder Training with night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Adder Training with night Left_bar_bleue0/0Adder Training with night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Adder Training with night Empty
PostSubject: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:07 am

Welcome to your training Adderpaw! To keep track of your progress i will color in when you get to 50% of a Statistic! Anyone is welcome, and adderpaw dont disappoint your pappy!

Hunting Large Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 9 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 6 points

Hunting Medium Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 7 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Hunting Small Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 4 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Fishing: 0/60
Successful Fish: 4 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 2 points

Finding Prey: 0/60
Successful Find: 5 points - Unsuccessful Find: 1 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 4 points - Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators: 0/60
Successful Scout: 5 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 2 points

Offensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Offense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Offense: 3 points

Defensive Fighting: 0/60
Successful Defense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Defense: 3 points

Problem Solving: 0/60
Successful Solve: 6 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 1 points

Idea credited to Magmafeather

=~=~=~=~=~=

Nightowl walked up to the feircly disputed border of Storm and Thunder. He flicked his black tail remembering Training his Brother and Shadowlight. a soft smile adorned the wolfs face, it was rather cute how they had ended up being to gether. he turned his anvil like head looking around for Adderpaw. Where was that bouncy young apprentice the black brute wondered to himself. Rainwhisper had told him that Adder was named for the estranged Adderpaw the dog who was slaughtered by the evil mosseybreeze. He growled to himself, Thankfully none of his pups were being mentored by stormchaser or blazestorm, he would have put in a harsh word with firestar if any of them were. he huffed waiting impatiently. he wanted to begin!
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Adderpaw bounced up to the border. His eyes shined with excitement. He dashed towards Nightowl, his tail wagging furiously. 'I'm ready!"

(Sorry for the crappy post, gtg)
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Nightowl grinned confidently and said "right, First we shall start off with hunting, there are a range of animals you can hunt. The bigger ones put up more of a fight so they will be good to practise your fighting moves against. But first i want you to inhale the air and see how many animals you can scent". the black warrior could smell a small herd of deer, a lone bull elk a mouse warren and a sparrow in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Adder Training with night Left_bar_bleue24/10Adder Training with night Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Adder Training with night Left_bar_bleue20/100Adder Training with night Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Adderpaw nodded. He took a deep breath, sucking air through his mouth and into his lungs. "All I smell is air," he groaned. "What's wrong with me?" He sucked in another breath. And another, and another, and another through his mouth, but yet he could smell nothing! "Why isn't it working!"
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:20 pm

He raised a paw and booped his apprentices nose "breathe in through that son" his voice was light and amused. His golden eyes watched his soon with kindness, he shook out his black fur and yawned showing white teeth and a pink tongue. he sat down and watched his son.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
Adder Training with night Left_bar_bleue24/10Adder Training with night Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
Adder Training with night Left_bar_bleue20/100Adder Training with night Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:16 pm

Adderpup's fur bristled in defiance. "I knew that! I was just testing you!" He breathed in deeply, through his nose this time, though. Musty... "Well, I smell you, me, trees, leaves, grass, and....I think I heard someone call it deer back at camp. And I smell other things too! What was it....a mouse, yeah! And....feathers.....lots and lots of feathers.....Its a bird!"
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:08 am

Nightowl nodded and said "try hunting the mouse, Crouch down to the ground and tuck your tail around a back hind leg. its a good battle tactic as well harder for others to nip your tail. then slowly and carefully make your way toward it. and dont forget to keep downwind". he shut up then backing up a bit letting his son do his work.
Back to top Go down
Emberfeather
Young Warrior
Emberfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Adder Training with night Left_bar_bleue0/10Adder Training with night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Adder Training with night Left_bar_bleue0/100Adder Training with night Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Adderpaw nodded, creeping forward. Remembering to curl his tail around his back leg, he stalked forward, a bit unbalanced. He stopped as he spotted the small brown creature, nibbling on an acorn. The black apprentice narrowed his ice blue eyes in concentration, leaping forward. Snagging the creature with his claws, he dispatched it with a snap of its spine. He bent down, grasping it in his jaws and proudly carrying it back to his father.
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:19 am

Nightowl gave a murr of approval "well done Adderpaw. The first time i tried hunting i smashed into a tree" he gave a light chuckle and said "you obviously have hunting smaller animals down, if you want you can try going after young deer. They will fight back more helping you learn some defensive and attacking moves"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Adderpaw's eyes lit up. "Yea! Definately!" His fuzzy black tail wagged as his paws kneaded the ground in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:07 am

He nodded at his son with pride apprent in hisi golden eyes. he angled his ears toward the scent of deer and said "go on then" he gave a slight smile. he wanted his son to figure out his own style of fighting. He gave a wink then looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adder Training with night   Adder Training with night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adder Training with night
Page 1 of 1