Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw

Go down 
+3
Grizzlypaw
Barkclaw
Ravenclaw
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue7/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue8/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty
PostSubject: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Welcome Guest to Ravenclaw's and Barkpaw's training arena!!!

Hunting Large Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 9 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 6 points

Hunting Small/Medium Animals: 6/60
Successful Hunt: 6 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 3 points

Fishing: 14/60
Successful Fish: 4 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 2 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 4 points - Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators: 5/60
Successful Scout: 5 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 2 points

Offensive/Defensive Fighting: 5/60
Successful Offense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Offense: 3 points

Problem Solving: 0/60
Successful Solve: 6 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 1 points

Idea credited to Magmafeather

----------------------------------------------------------

Ravenclaw glanced around and sighed. "Don't tell me that little brown kid's late." He turned and laid back down on the tree he was on. "I wonder what would have happened if I got Aurapaw." Images of his own imagination flashed in his mind. He then shivered. "Man that would have been bad."

Last edited by Ravenclaw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:19 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Point updates)
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue3/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue15/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Barkpaw padded over, looking up in surprise as he noticed his mentor in a tree. "I'm here." The brown-furred apprentice said, not bothering to apologize for not showing up on time. "What do you want me to work on first?" He said, a slight bit of excitement in his voice as he looked up at Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue7/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue8/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:40 pm

Ravenclaw nodded and stood up when his apprentice appeared. "Hmm,let's start with something simple." He lifted his head and inhaled deeply. "Scent. Try and smell everything within the vicinity." He lowered his head and watched Barkpaw.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue3/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue15/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Barkpaw glanced up at Ravenclaw, nodding. Lifting up his muzzle, he tried to see what he could scent."I scent some rabbits, a frog, mice, and... a squirrel, I think? Oh, and also, a... uh... oh, yes! I also scent a deer." Barkpaw said, looking back at his mentor; the rabbit's and frog's scent were the closest, with the mice, squirrel, and deer being slightly stale.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Ravenclaw nodded. "Thats correct. But your missing one." He sighed and sat down. "Breathe deeply." his tail twitched. Looks like there was a wolverine here earlier. It must have taken down that squirrel too.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Barkpaw scented at the air, nodding as his mentor said he had missed one. There was a musky scent, a bit similar to a badger's. He tried to search for its name, but couldn't come up with a complete answer. "It's a... er... something that starts with 'wolf' or 'wolves'? Its scent is a bit stale, but I think it was here before today." The apprentice said, looking up at Ravenclaw to see if his mentor knew the animal's name.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Ravenclaw nodded. The edges of his mouth curled up slightly. "Correct. Its called a Wolverine. Though,I probably gone by now." He glanced behind Barkpaw with ease. His eyes narrowed. "But,it wouldn't hurt to check."
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Barkpaw nodded, trying to be sure he'd remember the name of the animal. "Okay." The apprentice said, scenting the air to see which direction the wolverine had taken. He sniffed around, making sure it wasn't in the clearing, before noticing the wolverine's scent trail heading off into the forest. "Do you want me to go after it?" He said, bravely; he was determined to prove he was a good apprentice, and he thought he'd be good at fighting if he had to do such.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Ravenclaw gave him a slight nod. "I'll come with you. I didn't want anything bad happening right now." He sniffed his black nose and glanced at Barkpaw. "Lets see if you can scent it first."
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Barkpaw nodded excitedly, glancing over at Ravenclaw before he padded into the forest. Picking up the scent of the wolverine again, he slowly followed the trail, stopping at a clearing. "The wolverine's in there." He whispered back to Ravenclaw, crouching down as he looked into the glade.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Ravenclaw's tail swished in the brush. His icy eyes twinkled in the sunlight. He then crouched beside his apprentice. "Alright,so..." He turned his blue tinged head to Barkpaw. "Let's see if you can make a plan." Raven's tail twitched,the hot sunshine on his dark back.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Barkpaw glanced up at Ravenclaw as he heard his mentor speak. He blinked in surprise at what his mentor said next; looking back at the wolverine as he wondered what he should do. I haven't made a plan before... I hope my plan will work. He thought to himself, twitching his tail. He wondered if he could run at the wolverine; but it would probably see him and be prepared. If there was a way for him to surprise it, somehow, perhaps that could work. "Would sneaking up on it from... downwind, I think, and chasing it away from the clearing and into... brambles, or a river... work?" Barkpaw whispered, looking up at Ravenclaw to see if his mentor had anything to change about the plan.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Ravenclaw nodded.  "Yeah,that would be a safe way." He breathed a sigh of relief. I'm glad the kid didn't choose,to go head-on or fight it... Ravenclaw then crawled over through the brush. Down wind of the brown creature.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Barkpaw nodded, glad his mentor liked his plan. The brown apprentice glanced at his mentor as he noticed Ravenclaw move downwind of the wolverine, and Barkpaw padded after him. He looked up, trying to see over the bushes to see if he could spot any brambles or the river; he could scent fish, so he hoped the river was near. Nodding to Ravenclaw, Barkpaw slowly padded out from the bushes, crouching down as he approached the wolverine. It was eating a squirrel; he wondered if that were the one he'd scented earlier. Stopping a few tail-lengths from it, Barkpaw let out a snarl, his ears flattened back as he tried looking fierce, hoping to startle the wolverine or at least get it to move out of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Ravenclaw noticed Barkpaw get the wolverine's attention. Though,it snarled back. "What a drag..." The warrior dashed over and tackled it as it tried to pounce onto Barkpaw. He slid into a tree and hit the dust. "Oww..." He peeked a look with his left eye and was face to face with it. "You just had to be in our territory,didn't you?" Ravenclaw cringed as the wolverine bit down onto his shoulder. "Gah!!" He gritted his teeth,and unsheathed his claws. He then heaved himself forward and clung into the brown creature's sides. He felt his blunt claws dig into it's skin. Then,pinning his ears to his head,as it let out an ear-splitting shriek. The wolverine threw him aside and charged at him again. He was panting,and his heart-beat rang in his head. "Barkpaw! Slide under him and cut open his belly while its attention is on me! Go now!" He felt the sharp pain bite into his shoulder. Ravenclaw lumbered backwards. Trying to buy more time.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:49 pm

Barkpaw flattened his ears further as the wolverine snarled back at him, blinking in surprise as it tried leaping at him before Ravenclaw tackled it. He watched as Ravenclaw and the wolverine fought, his eyes wide as the wolverine threw the warrior to the side and charged at him. Barkpaw nodded as he heard Ravenclaw, looking at the wolverine before he bolted forward as fast as he could. Barkpaw slid down as he neared the wolverine, trying to use his blunt claws to tear at its underside. "Get away from my mentor!" He snarled as he tried biting the wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Ravenclaw closed his eyes when the wolverine was inches away. Though,he felt no pain. Raven opened his right eyes and sighed. Barkpaw had tripped the large creature along with wounding it. The dark brute stood up and growled. Leaning in his left unwounded leg. He growled at the wolverine which was struggling on the ground,and leaving a pool of blood.
"Leave now." He barred his white teeth and snarled.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Barkpaw smiled proudly when he noticed he had tripped the wolverine, quickly biting it once more to make sure it wouldn't attack either him or Ravenclaw. He let out a yelp as one of the wolverine's sharp claws striked him on his muzzle from where it was on the ground. Barkpaw shook his head, nodding as he heard his mentor's words. "That's right, and don't come back." He snarled at the wolverine, watching to see if it would leave.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:17 pm

The wolverine snarled at them,but took off at a fast pace. Ravenclaw sighed and crumpled on the ground. "I need Twistedfoot right now. You do too Barkpaw." He turned to the brown apprentice. "Are you alright though?"
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 pm

[Would you like me to roleplay Twistedfoot coming in for a bit to help, Raven?]

Barkpaw snarled back after the wolverine, watching proudly as it ran off. He blinked when he heard a sigh, looking back to see Ravenclaw on the ground. He nodded at his mentor's words. "I think I'm okay; I have some scratches on my muzzle, and some other injuries from attacking the wolverine, but I think I'll be okay. What about you, though; are you okay?" The brown apprentice asked, sitting down as his gray eyes looked at his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:53 pm

(Umm...If you'd like. Whatever you want to do though :/)

Ravenclaw nodded and yawned. "Haaaaahmmm.....I'll be fine. My shoulder just hurts a little." With that,the mentor stood from the ground. Leaning on his left uninjured leg. "Though,I'm sure we'll be fine. Its not so bad." Ravenclaw gave a slight grin underneath the sharp stab of pain in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:37 pm

[I wasn't certain how injured Ravenclaw was; though if he's okay I wouldn't need to roleplay Twistedfoot]

Barkpaw glanced at his mentor, nodding. He was happy that he had fought his first real battle, and that his plan had worked out, somewhat at least. "Okay, is there anything you'd like to work on next?" Barkpaw asked, looking at Ravenclaw. The apprentice's injuries weren't hurting as much as they had been earlier, so he thought he'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Left_bar_bleue16/20Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Ravenclaw sighed. "Before this we we're actually trying to sniff out prey." He flicked his tail and started to lick his wound. "So lets just get back to the hunting topic..."
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Barkpaw nodded at what Ravenclaw said, shaking out his fur to remove the dust from it. "Right, would you want me to try to hunt something?" The apprentice asked, glancing around. He wasn't sure if the sounds from the fight had scared off any prey; though there may still be prey nearby the clearing he and his mentor had been in earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 pm

Ravenclaw flicked his tail. "...If you were paying attention,I said scenting the prey." Ravenclaw sighed and glanced around. "So,lift you nose and sniff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next