Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw

Go down 
+3
Grizzlypaw
Barkclaw
Ravenclaw
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome Guest to Ravenclaw's and Barkpaw's training arena!!!

Hunting Large Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 9 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 6 points

Hunting Small/Medium Animals: 6/60
Successful Hunt: 6 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 3 points

Fishing: 14/60
Successful Fish: 4 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 2 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 4 points - Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators: 5/60
Successful Scout: 5 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 2 points

Offensive/Defensive Fighting: 5/60
Successful Offense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Offense: 3 points

Problem Solving: 0/60
Successful Solve: 6 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 1 points

Idea credited to Magmafeather

----------------------------------------------------------

Ravenclaw glanced around and sighed. "Don't tell me that little brown kid's late." He turned and laid back down on the tree he was on. "I wonder what would have happened if I got Aurapaw." Images of his own imagination flashed in his mind. He then shivered. "Man that would have been bad."

Last edited by Ravenclaw on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:19 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Point updates)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:50 pm

Barkpaw looked up at his mentor, twitching his ears. "I know, I just thought I'd already scented a lot of prey." He said in response, though lifted up his muzzle as he scented the air. "I think I can scent a squirrel nearby, along with a few birds, and... a deer, I think. The deer wasn't nearby the clearing we were in before." He replied as he looked over at the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:13 am

Ravenclaw snorted. "But that Wolverine could have scared away something." The dark brute swished his tail near the ground and sighed. "Alright,so what do you want to go after then?" Ravenclaw asked the question quietly.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Barkpaw twitched his ears, nodding at what Ravenclaw said. "How about the squirrel?" He asked, also making sure his tone was quiet. Barkpaw did think about going after the deer, though as he hadn't really hunted anything he wasn't sure that was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:57 pm

Ravenclaw gave a slight nod. "Sure,now." Ravenclaw crouched down and lowered his tail. "Try and stalk like me." Theblue tinged brute crept forward on leith paws. His belly fur just hanging above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Barkpaw glanced up at Ravenclaw, and watched as his mentor had crouched down, showing him the proper hunting crouch. "Okay." The brown-patched apprentice said in a murmur, dropping down into a crouch. He padded forward as quietly as he could, trying to make sure his tail wasn't on the grass. "Would I need to make sure if I'm downwind of the prey?" Barkpaw asked, his gray eyes looking up at his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 am

Ravenclaw gave a curt nod to his apprentice and stopped. "Yeah,cause if they smell you they'll run away." He snorted. "Its a pain when they catch you upwind." The warrior then continued forward. Till he reached a tree a few yards away from where they started. "Hurry up,we've haven't got all day..." Ravenclaw muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:14 pm

Barkpaw nodded as he heard his mentor's response. The apprentice would be sure to be downwind of his potential prey. He perked his ears as he heard his mentor mutter something, though didn't quite hear what it was. Twitching his ears, Barkpaw sniffed at the air, crouching down and following its scent. He stopped when he neared another clearing, seeing through gray eyes the squirrel eating nearby a tree. He made sure he was downwind, and lowered his tail, softly placing each paw in front of him. The squirrel was facing the other way, and Barkpaw quickly used this to his advantage, increasing his pace. He stopped a few tail-lengths from the squirrel, dropping down to a further crouch before he sprang forward. He was slightly off course, though the squirrel noticed him, and ran in the direction he was leaping from. Barkpaw managed to land down on it, though far from swiftly, and picked it up, feeling the squirrel go limp. Barkpaw quickly trotted back in the direction his mentor was in, setting the prey nearby him.
Back to top Go down
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:18 am

Ravenclaw nodded,watching his apprentice practice his fourm gracefully. He flicked his tail and stared at the squirrel. "Nice job. Not bad for a beginner." He chuckled and flicked his ears.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Barkpaw nodded as he heard his mentor's reply, smiling slightly. He was proud that he'd managed to catch a squirrel. "Thanks." The apprentice said in response. "Should I try going after something else?" Barkpaw added, his gray eyes looking around for other nearby prey as he scented the air.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:02 am

Ravenclaw gave a slight nod and flicked his ears. "Sure,I'm fine with that." The brute shrugged. He flicked his tail.blinking his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Barkpaw glanced at Ravenclaw, nodding. The brown apprentice placed some grass and small branches over his squirrel to try to cover it before trotting off. He sniffed at the air, catching again the scent of birds and the deer; he would try to go after the birds instead. He stopped nearby a tree, crouching down in the grass as he watched from gray eyes. A bird flew down to a lower branch in the nearby tree, before it flew down to the floor. It was busy searching for something to eat and didn't notice Barkpaw. Barkpaw sprang out at the bird, though it noticed him and flew off with a cry. Barkpaw snarled after the bird, watching as a blackbird fluttered down to the ground; he blinked in surprise. Not waiting a moment longer, the apprentice sprang, catching the bird by its wings as he bit down and felt it go limp. Picking up his catch, he padded back over to Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw   Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey,Barkpaw,get down here. Your training with me,Ravenclaw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2