Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+30
Steelstripe-
Ravenclaw
Cloudwhisp
Shadowclaw
Tourmaline
Applepup
Ebonyfur
Nightshade
Blackwidow
Dolphinpaw
Weedpaw
Silverpaw.
Grizzlypaw
Whitestorm
Brambleberry
Raggedfur
Owlflight
Airpup
Lavaplume
Scarletsoul
Hazelmist
Direheart
Aurorapaw
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Rainheart
Dusktail
Fernshade
Morningsun
Gentlestar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gentleheart signed at the position they were put in. " I will take Ripplestar's rile as leader and if you choose to, you as deputy. How does that sound Fernshade?" Turning to Aurorapaw, "will you travel with me to Moonstone, so that I may receive my nine lives." She hoped that she would be able to lead her clan well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Gentlestar woke from her nap feeling well rested. She stretched and gave Pinedusk's shoulder a gentle lick. She then left her den and yawned, she walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked up a small rat. mmm, the fresh kill pile is pretty low, im going to have to lead a hunting party. She thought to herself as she settled down to eat. she finished her meal and walked to the entrance of the camp where Scarletsoul and Stoatblaze were, "Anything happened while I was sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Weedpaw blinked,then frowned at the deputy. "Her name's Touramaline." Weed turned and stared at the dog. "That's Fernshade by the way." She nodded towards the brown fae.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:25 pm

[Really sorry for not replying sooner! I'll just say that Pinedusk replied to Fernshade before going back to the Leader's Den.]

Pinedusk looked back to Fernshade as he realized she had spoken to him; he must have been lost in his thoughts. "Oh, sorry for not saying anything; I just thought it would be nice to help Gentlestar with the patrols." He replied after a moment, seeing Fernshade walk away to gather wolves for the patrol. The red warrior padded back to the Leader's Den, laying down as he yawned slightly. Pinedusk rested his head on his paws, feeling Gentlestar lick his shoulder before she left the den. Perhaps I can find another way to help out around the camp soon, perhaps by helping to guard it; but I just can't help wondering why those Twolegs have taken SunClan wolves. Pinedusk thought to himself. He could think of a few reasons, although wasn't certain on any of them.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Tourmaline nodded as she heard Weedpaw's response to her question. I don't think I ever really guarded my den back at that barn; Clans really are different from what I'm used to. The cattle dog thought to herself, before looking up as another wolf had walked over, asking if they could go on patrol. Scarletsoul had replied that it would be alright, and the second wolf had turned towards her, asking for her name. Weedpaw answered in response, and Tourmaline nodded at her next sentence. "Alright, and I'd be alright with going on... patrol?" Tourmaline replied, uncertain what a patrol was. She remembered hearing Ripplestone mention Fernshade before, though hadn't actually known who the wolf was until now.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Fernshade nodded at the dog. Still a bit of uncertainty hung in the back of her mind,from the dog,but she shrugged it off and continued. "We'll be looking for the wolves that have gone missing." The brown fae once again glanced around. "We need at least another wolf to come with us..."
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Stoatblaze looked up as he heard Gentlestar speak, and nodded to the SunClan leader. He couldn't help wondering if something had happened to Ripplestone, though, as she hadn't returned from the Twoleg barn. "Hi Gentlestar, I didn't notice anything unusual outside of the camp, so I think everything's alright, at least for the moment." The orange-tan warrior said after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Gentlestar gave a relieved sigh. "Thats good, I see that the fresh kill pile is getting low. I was going to go hunting at the stunted forest if you wanted to come. Plus I do need to talk with you Stoatblaze, I need some guidance." she said looking the aged warrior in his bright blue eyes. She saw so much love, sadness, pain, and wisdom in them. She wasnt afraid to admit that she need help, not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior
Cloudwhisp

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Cloudwhisp stopped a few foxlengths away from a cave, trying to determine if it were SunClan's camp. I can scent a lot of wolves.. this must be it. The small warrior decided. What should I say? Should I say that Firestar sent me? Should I tell the whole Clan about Sophie, or just their leader? Cloudwhisp wondered to herself, before slowly padding forward with her tail lowered to show she wasn't any threat. "Hello, SunClan; I'm sorry that I'm in your territory, but I was sent by Firestar to tell you a message. Would it be alright if I could speak to your Clan leader?" Cloudwhisp started, her voice quiet at first. Her minty green eyes looked around, trying to see if she could see Gentlestar from where she was, but in her slight fear that SunClan would get angry she couldn't really recognize any wolf.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Pinedusk sighed, deciding he probably wouldn't ever be sure of why Twolegs were capturing wolves. Getting up to his paws, the red warrior padded outside of the Leader's Den, seeing Gentlestar speaking to Stoatblaze. Fernshade was starting on her patrol; it seemed that she was looking for another wolf to join. I'd be able to help by joining that patrol, Pinedusk thought to himself, padding over to where his sister, Weedpaw, and Tourmaline were. "Hey Fernshade, I could join your patrol if you need another wolf." Pinedusk said; he thought Gentlestar would be alright with him going on patrol, as he would be helping both the Clan and in finding the missing wolves. When he heard a different voice, one he didn't recognize, Pinedusk was surprised to notice that a ThunderClan wolf was here. She said that she wanted to speak to Gentlestar; Pinedusk glanced over at the SunClan leader, before looking back to Fernshade. He continued to listen to hear what the warrior would say as he waited for his sister's response.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Stoatblaze nodded as he heard Gentlestar reply. "Alright, I wouldn't mind going hunting. It's been a while since I last have." The warrior replied, nodding once more as he heard Gentlestar's next sentence. "Sure, you can ask me what you'd like." He added, before hearing a new voice. Glancing towards the camp entrance, he blinked upon seeing at ThunderClan wolf.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Gentlestar turned as she smelled the thunderclan scent. She turned to the warrior, "Im Gentlestar ,leader of Sunclan. How is Firestar doing, has something happened with the two legs?" Gentlestar asked worried now. her home was sunclan now but she grew up in thunderclan and left a little after she became a warrior. She held great respect for Firestar and hoped that everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:19 am

Weedpaw blinked at Fernshade then at Touramaline. She grinned and pushed the piece of wheat to the side of her mouth. "See? We're all good now!" Then she heard a voice. A voice she didn't recognize. Weed's ears twitched,as she swiveled around to look. Her paws followed the same path of her face. She blinked at the newcomer. She studied her profile. White...and...white.
She blinked at the wolf and glanced at Fernshade in a question,but she was just as baffled as she was. Weed sighed and turned back to the wolf. She requested Gentlestar,and their leader came out. Weedpaw took the opportunity to get comfortable and take a seat. She wrapped her brown tail around her paws and blinked her bright green eyes. Wonder why she's here... Weed scented the air,trying to determine what clan she as from. Her small nose crinkled at the scent of brush and bitter grass. She blinked. Ahh...I think Scarletsoul said something about this. The apprentice frowned in thought. She listed off the other three clans with ease. It came down to either Windclan or Thunderclam. She closed her eyes and took another deep breath. Ahh...she doesn't really small like rabbits so...I'll assume shes a Thunderclanner. She opened her eyes and blinked a bit. She couldn't hear the whole conversation from there,only little bits and pieces. She frowned in thought,trying to pry and find the answer of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:27 am

Fernshade glanced up at the brown apprentice and chuckled. "Alright then." A voice came from behind her and she turned to see her brother,Pinedusk. She gave a faint smile. "Hey,Pine,I'd be great to have you join us!" She stood up and evaluated her group again. She frowned at herself. We should take one more...just to be safe. Then a voice came from behind her. She dismissed it,and thought about who would join their patrol,but then,it started smelling like Thunderclan. Her eyes narrowed a bit as she slowly turned. It was a white wolf,about the size of a young warrior. Fernshade watched as Gentlestar came up to the wolf and greeted her. Fern pushed her ears forward. She wasn't used to the fact she was deputy,and that she could approach and join in with Gentlestar. Weedpaw glanced once at her,but turned back to it. She seemed to be listening as hard she she was. She glanced at her brother and frowned. She mouthed the words,'Do you know whats going on?' She blinked a few times and stared at her brother. She was right about the Gentlestar and Pinedusk thing,but perhaps he didn't know everything. Yet,she might as well try and ask. She frowned in thought. Thinking of why the wolf would be here. She didn't act like a threat,and that's why Fern was so calm,but there was an unsettling air around her. Fern gritted her teeth and glanced back at the group. Her narrowed yellow eyes searching for an answer on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Pinedusk nodded as he heard his sister's reply with a slight smile in return, before glancing back towards the camp entrance as he heard Gentlestar's voice. The ThunderClan warrior didn't seem to want trouble, but was there a reason for her being here? Looking back towards Fernshade, he saw her mouth out some words. Hmm... what is going on? Could the ThunderClan warrior possibly know something about the Twolegs? They haven't sent her to talk about a battle... right? The red warrior wondered to himself. Pinedusk glanced back towards Fernshade. "I think that the ThunderClanner might be here to say that ThunderClan is missing some wolves, or perhaps has more news about the Twolegs." Pinedusk mouthed back, listening to hear the ThunderClan wolf speak again and to hear if his guess had been correct.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior
Cloudwhisp

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 pm

Cloudwhisp flicked her ears back as she noticed SunClan warriors glancing in her direction, before telling herself that it would be alright; SunClan wouldn't just attack a wolf without reason. I sure hope so, at least. The pale silver and white wolf looked up as a wolf stepped forward, introducing herself as Gentlestar; Cloudwhisp briefly recalled that Gentlestar was once of ThunderClan, though had joined SunClan a bit before Cloudwhisp had been born. "Hello Gentlestar, I think that Firestar is doing alright. However, something has happened with the Twolegs. We found a dog- her name was Sophie, I think- and she said that she's escaped from the Twolegs. She had been taken where the rest of the Clan wolves were, and could know the place back to where our Clanmates are being held. Firestar wanted me to tell you that we might be able to get the taken wolves back." Cloudwhisp added, her voice less quiet. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Cloudwhisp." She added, looking at the SunClan wolves before she glanced back to Gentlestar.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/10SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:04 am

Weedpaw caught the name Sophie. Sophie? Shes a dog so... She frowned in thought. What would a dog have t do with us...? She narrowed her eyes in thought.

Fernshade blinked at her brother. She narrowed her eyes and turned back to the conversation. She didn't catch anything important. Fernshade clicked her tongue. We'll have to wait for Gentlestar to say something.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Gentlestar listened as Cloudwisp told her about the dog named Sophie escaping and she smiled and wagged her tail with joy. "Thats wonderful news, Thank you Cloudwisp. Will you let Firestar know that I will be over there in your clan with a patrol to go an look for the missing wolves. I think it would be best if we all gathered in one place." Then she turned and announced " A Dog by the name of Sophie has escaped from the twolegs and is going to sho us where the missing wolves have been taken. Fernshade, you and your patrol will come with me to Thunderclan. Its time we bring Aurorapaw home." She said with a big smile and determination in her eyes. "We will make sure that those twolegs know to never step foot on Sunclan territory again."
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Fernshade heard her name. She turned and blinked at Fentlestar. She dipped her head at her leader. "Alright then,Gentlestar." She glanced at the apprentices and narrowed her eyes. "Maybe we need another person to come with us." She glanced around for someone to join them.
Back to top Go down
Steelstripe-
Young Warrior
Steelstripe-

Crystals : 52
Location : In a galaxy far far away,on a planet,called EARTH. -.-

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Steel walked back to the cave. He stared up at its ceiling. It always marveled him that they lived in a cave. He set down the mouse he recently caught,and glanced around. Steelstripe licked his muzzle and flicked his silver tipped tail around. He blinked at the unknown white figure. He cocked his head to the side,and padded over to the gathering that started. He blinked and turned to Gentlestar. He blinked a couple of times before approaching the wolf. He had heard of the the wolf capturing a while ago and hearing the news,his pinned ears instantly went up. "You mean we'll find them?! He smiled widely. Looking back and forth between his leader and the wolf. His tail wagging side to side.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Gentlestar smiled and turned to Steestripe, "Yes Steelstripe we are going to find them and bring them home, where they belong. We are also going to teach those fea bags (twolegs) not to mess with Sunclan." Gentlestar was normally a gentle wolf, as case her name but the two legs have crossed the line this time and she was going to be gentle about it.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Weedpaw blinked up at her inquiring green eyes turned back to Gentlestar. She blinked again,her brain trying to comprehend everything. She blinked then her eyes widened. She jumped up on her paws and swiveled her head everywhere. "REALLY?!" She stared in disbelief at Gentlestar and Fernshade. Her surprise slowly turned to worry. I never knew,Aurorapaw. She blinked in surprise at herself. Well,yea',but...Will we get out of it alive? Weedpaw gritted her teeth and looked at the ground in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Steelstripe-
Young Warrior
Steelstripe-

Crystals : 52
Location : In a galaxy far far away,on a planet,called EARTH. -.-

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Steelstripe smiled widely. Then wagged his tail even faster. "Ha! We'll skin those flea bags!" He then turned to the white wolf. He narrowed his eyes and peered into his face. Only his left turquoise eye visible. He blinked then frowned. "Who are you again?"
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/100SunClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:04 pm

A small sniff came from the entrance of the camp. Frost's eyes blinked open as she smiled. "Clan territory; their camp," she said, in almost a whisper. The steely-white wolf sat at the camp's entrance. Something big was happening, she sensed, and if she had to prove herself to join the Clan, she would.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwhisp
Young Warrior
Cloudwhisp

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Cloudwhisp nodded as she heard Gentlestar's response; she'd be sure to tell Firestar as soon as she saw the ThunderClan leader. Could it really be true that all of the taken wolves were together? She hoped so, at least; the Twolegs had taken wolves, wolves from both her Clan and the others, and while she didn't want to see anything get hurt, she did believe that the Clans should try and find those taken. Cloudwhisp was taken out of her thoughts as she heard a new voice speaking, noticing a wolf looking between her and Gentlestar before the SunClan leader had replied to his previous question. Hearing the silver-striped wolf's next sentence, Cloudwhisp glanced over at him. "I'm Cloudwhisp, of ThunderClan." The young warrior replied with her usual friendly smile, before hearing a sniff nearby the camp entrance. She glanced behind her, seeing another wolf, though assumed that this wolf belonged to SunClan. Cloudwhisp looked back to the group of wolves in front of her, wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Gentlestar smiled at Weedpaw. "Yes, really." She turned her head when she caught an unfamiliar scent. She saw a wolf at the camp entrance,she walked over there but her guard was up. " who are you, and why have you trespassed on Sunclan's land. You don't smell like a clan wolf." She was slighly weary of this wolf, its not everyday that sunclan has intruders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next