Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Owl Tree - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Owl Tree

Go down 
+39
Cloudwhisp
Silverpaw
Bane
Crystalheart
Batwing
Blacklily
Sophie
Fernshade
Falconwing
Moonshadow
Ottersky
Ripplestone
Thunderstrike- Bane
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Nightowl
Heatherstar
GloriaTheStarShadow
Shadestar
Frost
Scratch
Windstorm
Evieshine
Firestar
Dusk
Isenfire
Nightfrost
Phoenixstar
Caprina.
Dovepaw
Feathersoul
Blackhawk
Moonwhisper
Hawk
Darkpelt
StarClan
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:09 am

First topic message reminder :

The Owl Tree is an oak tree in ThunderClan territory; It is said that it was always home to owls. The tree is rather tall and has a hole in its trunk higher up, that is home to an owl who scatters its pods on the ground below. When prey is scarce, warriors look to see where the owl is hunting so that they may find prey.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Firepaw padded slowly into the clearing. She looked at Rainstar and Phoenixfire playing together and smiled, amber eyes glowing slightly. The firey apprentice had to talk to somebody because she needed help. "Hello Phoenixfire. Rainstar", Firepaw said, dipping her head respectfully at the two wolves. She shook off her fears and smiled boldly, her firey coat flashing like fire in the light of the sun, clashing with the snow.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/10Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Rainstar got up suddenly throwing Phoenix off. She cleared her throat nervously, "Um yeah hi. How may I help you Firepaw?" Rain was clearly a bit nervous of how she had been seen with the male.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:25 pm

"Well ... I ... have been wanting to talk to someone about a thing that is worrying me a bit." Firepaw closed her eyes for a moment. She wasn't sure how Rainstar would respond to her problem but she would take the risk. "Rainstar, in your life have you ever seen things? Things that are unordinary?" She shot a glance at Phoenixfire. "Luna has told me that her brother Phoenixfire has the same ... thing ... as me and that I should talk to someone like you about it?" The firey apprentice sat down in front of her leader and looked at her.

Last edited by Firepaw on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Rainstar smiled, "Yes, that is how I became leader. Firepaw give me some time to take care of Dusk here and then I will help you." Rainstar looked at Phoenixfire their nght together had been disaolved into nothing. She was back on shedule and now she had more duties.
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:36 am

Her nose wiggled under dead leaves and fresh tracks. With Eviepaws tail arched up somewhat, she had taken in more than just her mothers scent, but also two other clan members. Eviepaw had bounded up and down some roots and such before approaching her mother, her head held high. Her left ear had flicked towards the new apprentice and then towards Phoenix. Maybe she should not be here, or perhaps she should just go along and relax outside the camp. All she wanted to do was be near her mother.

"Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:49 am

"Ok, thanks", Firepaw moved to one side so Dusk could see the leader and deputy again. As she did so, a young white wolf (probably an apprentice, I think) came bounding into the clearing towards them. "Hello", Firepaw said in response to the white wolf's greeting. There was something in the new wolf's expression and bearing that indicated a sort of dignity. But why? the firey apprentice wondered.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/10Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:26 am

Win loped into the area and looked around. He noted the tree with a whole in its trunk. "Interesting. Owls must love this place." he thought. Then saw Firepaw, "Hey!" he called wagging his tail.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:36 am

Firepaw turned around and smiled. "Hi Wind", she said. The firey apprentice looked at Rainstar and then back at Wind. "What are you doing here?" Firepaw asked in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Rainstar drooped her head and looked at Phoenix a sad expression upon her face. She sighed, "Alright apprentices back to camp, now! All of you, you're not even supposed to be out ofcamp without a warrior." Rain's tone harshened a bit.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:47 pm

Firepaw looked at Rainstar in surprise. "I thought you were going to help me." Then Firepaw sighed and turned around to go back. "Ah well, I'll seek help from Echosong then." She glanced at Phoenixfire again and ran out of the clearing. Firepaw was cross inside, she had dreams that came true, she came to seek help about them and now look what's happened! The firey apprentice increased her speed and ran back to camp with only one questioning look back at Rainstar.

(tc camp)
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Rainstar had her ears lying flat against her head and her eyes were narrowed. she was no longer relaxed or happy. She watched Firepaw leave with a questioning glance and sustained a growl. She looked at Duk and sighed turning her head towads Wind.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/10Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Phoenixfire flicked his ears and said to wind "return to camp and dont let any apprentices out at all" he turned and glanced at dusk "i trust you can find your own way out of-" he stopped abruptly and sniffed the female his eyes blazed with anger "you stole some of our prey mangy mutt!" his ears flattened and his large white fangs were soon exposed.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:42 am

Rainstaar sighed, and whispered slightly, "Ugh, when will this end?" She looked at Phoenixfire, "Phoenix I let her, or else I would have chased her off already." she looked at Wind and Eviepaw, "Evie get going, we can talk later." Rain sat down her head drooping a bit, "I came for a time alone and yet I still have leader duties. Starclan must have chosen wrong." She sighed and her eyes dulled.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:50 am

Wind growled low, "I don't listen to anyone except, well, perhaps Rainstar. But I do what I see is right." his gaze on Phinix fire was steady but firm. "Rainstar's your leader. Are you really ready to disobey her" Win knew he shouldn't speak, after all, he was new here, but he had never been one to follow orders unless he saw a reason for doing so. He then turned to Rainstar, "I'm just looking around, getting to know thunder clan land. I'm sorry if this is not your wish." he glanced back at Phenix, "Come now, if your leader allows Dusk to take prey, then there must be a reason." he said calmly, wishing to cool down the other wolf. But he didn't leave Rainstar or Phenix, he stood with is hears up and alert, not as a dominant, but as a warrior ready for action at any moment. He had seen the way the two acted together and hee couldn't help a glint in his gaze. Walking over to Phenix he said, "I have decided to join thunder clan. Rainstar will be my leader, and I'll protect her with my life." then in a lower voice, "I know you love her. I had loved once too, but she was taken away from me. That was when I decided to become the best warrior I can." Win's eyes grew distant for a moment as he remembered his mate's face and sent.

Forgive Win, he is a free spirit XD
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Rainstar smiled at Wind, "Do not worry, you may remain here. After all when we leave I head straight for camp, but you are free to roam." Rainstar was placing a happy smile, it wasn't all that true though. she was tired, very tired. Both mentally and physically. She sighed and sat down again and looked at Phoenixfire and then at Wind, "I don't want fighting you hear?" She looked at the fiery warrior and nudged him gently.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:29 am

Win nodded, but saw her fake smile. "I am not going to fight anyone in this teritorry." he looked at Phenix, a slight smile on his muzzle, "Treasure your mate while you can." then he nodded, "Thank you Rainstar."
Back to top Go down
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/30Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:21 pm

I guess we're not going back to the sunning rocks any time soon. Let's go back to camp.
By the way, did you leave your pack voluntarily, or was there an "incident"? I'm just curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:06 pm

Rainstar smiled as Scratch came too. She sighed one of her ears lying flat against her head still. "Well we all seem to the love the owl tree tonight. Don't we?"
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 am

Win chuckled humorlessly, "Well, it's kind of half and half. I used to have a mate. I loved her so much, but when she was killed, there was nothing left for make me stay." he looked at Scratch, "In my pack, some hunt and some fight. I was one of the hunters. But when my mate died, I left so I can become a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/10Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:01 am

Phoenixfire blinked his eyes and nodded at Rainstar. he turned and watched wind with a cold look, lifting his head to the wind he snarled and said "lunaeclipse is dead" he turned and raced off toward sunning rocks
-sunning rocks
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:13 am

Rainstar looked at him and sighed looking around. She herself had something to say. She ran after Phoenix Her heart raced as she ran

-SR
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 am

Win blinked then shrugged, boy Phenix was high-strung. He looked at Scratch, "Are you going to tell me off to?" he sighed, "I idn't mean to upset him." he said almost tiredly. But he liked Scratch. He had been nice to him despite him being a new addition to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Evieshine
Young Warrior
Evieshine

Crystals : 200

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:32 pm

[ I apologize for the late reply, been busy with Thanksgiving break ]

Eviepaw had nodded towards her mother. Her tail had swayed from left to right as her nose had wiggled. With a swift movement, Eviepaw had dashed off back the way she had came. She did not like how her mother makes her do things she does not like to do, but it is all for what is best.

-TC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:04 am

Win decided to bring the the aperantice back to camp. Sfter all, he was supposed to anyways. He padded up to her and smiled, "Want to come back to camp with me?" He looked at her warmly and waited.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Owl Tree - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue14/30Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:10 pm

(She already went back wind. She out -tc camp- means shes at tc camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Owl Tree - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl Tree   Owl Tree - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owl Tree
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next