Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sunclan & StormClan

Go down 
+32
Amberwing
Swiftstreak
Eagleflight
Snowstorm
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Darkclaw
Fernshade
Moonshadow
Graystar
Lilypup
Eclipse
Sophie
Ebonyfur
Pinedusk
Sky
Hawk
Snowstar
Amber
Dolphinpaw
Toadpaw
Nightowl
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Frost
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Blazestorm
Silentwhisper
Tealpaw
Dragonheart
Direstar
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

the border between stormclan and sunclan, its a very wide border but is still there
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:49 am

He licked the inside of her ear and grinned a little sheepishly. he found himself feeling dizzy around her, he hadnt felt like this for such a long time. not since moonwhisper, and she had been gone for almost a year it felt like. his pups were grown, and as he admitted his love for the black fae his last ties to moonwhisper went snip snip. he felt appehensive yet hopeful,
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/40Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:58 am

EbonyFur smiled at her leader and licked his cheek once more. The black fae felt her heart race for this male. "Thank you."she whispered to Direstar. The fae's black fur brushed with his red.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:03 am

He moved and sat close to her so their fur mingled. he rested hsi chin ontop of hers. he knew that his own pups had recognized ebony as their mother when they were pups. so perhaps they wouldnt be too astonished when he fell in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/40Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 am

Ebony smiled. She had finally found love. With Direstar, she felt safe and her heart would race. The fae wondered if his pups would accept her as their step mother or not.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16/20Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 am

Fern shade snorted as the two wolves talk to each other. She flicked her tail. Then whispered to Pinedusk. "We'll make a plan later. Lets get to camp." She raced off.
-camp-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Mosseybreeze walked along the border. She saw Direstar and that which of a wolf. "What are you doing! It is dangerous near the border what about the thundersticks!" She was shocked to see them together but she spook the truth. IT wasn't safe near here.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:55 pm

EbonyFur nuzzled Direstar. She turned to see Mosseybreeze and gave a grin. "We'll be back soon, go talk to someone else for now."she said. Dire's head was rested on hers, it felt warm.

Last edited by EbonyFur on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:00 pm

She stood her ground. "No it is not safe! I will not let the leader die he is in charge of his life! You are not! So I don't care if he dose take you as a mate! It isn't safe! Do you want him to Die!" The she wolf was extremely up set!
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 pm

"He won't die."she said with a docile tone. The fae tilted her head. "How did you know that?"she said. "Have you been watching us or something?"she said with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:03 pm

"Well maybe it is the why you flirt with him! I am not stupid you insulate wolf! Come on do you think I am blind! I am so done with this!" She was on the vergue of attacking some one!
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 pm

EbonyFur giggled. "She thinks I'm insolent? She should look at herself sometime."she thought to herself. The female swished her tail from side to side. "Since when did I flirt?"she asked with a calm tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:07 pm

"All the time! I heard your little song to him! I am not as dumb as you all think!" Mosseybreeze was so mad. She growled at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:09 pm

EbonyFur smiled. "I'm glad you heard my song."she said, "It's a pleasure to have someone hear it from a distance."she grinned. EbonyFur then paused. "I don't need to talk to you, I know it just saddens you more."she said. From then, Ebony kept her voice down for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:12 pm

"Oh really you think I am sad! No I am extremely MAD! Don't take it that I liked your SONG!" She was got into a thunderclan attack postion. he would pounce at any second.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:14 pm

EbonyFur smiled. "Well, you heard it is all that matters to me."said the former WindClan wolf. She gently slipped out from under Dire's head, avoiding any major contact with his head and the ground. The fae stood up but not in a battle position. just a regular stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 pm

"You do not want to mess with me! I have learn that no matter what I do I will always be alone! Why bother living no one cares for me!" Her voice sounded crazy and delusional. She made an evil cackle.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 pm

EbonyFur facepawed. "Take you own life, what do you get out of it?"asked the warrior. "Attack someone, what do you get from it?"she asked again. "Look before you leap."said the wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:31 pm

"SEE WHAT EVER I DO IS WRONG! If I am not loved here of in THunderclan maybe I will go to Stormclan or maybe even Windclan! Bluepaw said that he hated this clan. I can see why now! You are all selfish!" She growled at the wolf."Don't tell me what to do! This is my life not yours!"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Eclipse heard shouting and ran towards the source. 'Woah.... 'she said as she saw two wolves fogjting. She went over to the one who was shouting just now. 'Hey, calm down. Why are you fighting?' Eclipse put her muzzle comdortingly on Mosseybreeze's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:40 pm

She wipped her head around. "Get off of me! You mutt! I am not in the mood for mutts!" SHE growled at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:42 pm

'Okay, okay!' Eclipse backed off. 'No need to shout. I was trying to make peace....' she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Ebony didn't growl or anything. She smiled at the dog in greeting. "Pay her words no mind."said ebony to the dog. "You need not mind us either."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Bullet padded into the area as watched the scene unfold with an increasingly irritated expression upon his muzzle. Coming to stand in front of Eclipse in a sort of protective way he glared at the female who had snapped at her but dipped his head silently to them both, if half reluctantly. Turning to Eclipse he looked at her through concerned eyes. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:51 pm

'Yes. But I'm worried about her.' Eclipse nodded towards Mosseybreeze. 'I don't think this is her real self. Maybe that wolf is the cause?' she nodded at Direstar.

(mossey, please calm down.)
Back to top Go down
Lilypup
Pup
Lilypup

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Bullet shrugged, clearly oblivious. "I don't know what might have made her act like this if your theory is correct, but I don't think that it is worth getting tangled up in if we don't have to." Pinning his ears to his head he cast a glance over his shoulder at the three wolves. He was a bit clueless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunclan & StormClan   Sunclan & StormClan - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunclan & StormClan
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next