Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Silverpup
JayStreak
Creekfire
Fernshade
Lightpup..
Frost
Barkstripe
Midightpup
Lightningflash
Evieshine
Windstorm
Feathersoul
Echosong
Falconwing
Silversnout
Scratch
Brightstorm
Icefrost
Phoenixstar
Nightfrost
Firestar
Isenfire
Hawk
Dovepaw
Swiftstreak
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Logo-thunderclan

The camp entrance is well hidden by brambles, which protect the camp from predators, but doesn't stop sunshine from coming in. A ravine leads through it. This ravine was once a river, but it is now dried up. The way into the camp is through the gorse tunnel. The nursery has thick bramble walls and is the most guarded part of the camp. Behind a tree stump, there is a clump of ferns where the apprentices sleep. Warriors sleep under a bush in another tunnel. Inside the camp, there is a fallen tree where the elders sleep, and the senior warriors sleep in the center of the camp. Across the clearing, a smooth tall rock resides. This is called the Highrock, and the leader stands there to make important speeches.The leader's den is in a cave in the rock which was carved out by an ancient stream. Lichen covers the entrance.The last notable feature in the camp is a fern tunnel that leads to a crack in a rock. This is the medicine wolf's den.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Crystals : 117

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:35 am

She quietly listened to the others and watched as Featherpaw took care of her leader, she gave a smile toward Firespell as she had assisted her with keeping Phoenix talking. But Feather was right he did need rest in order to regain his strength, two very risky situations one in need of the thing that causing the other one to worsen. She stood ready to follow the other when the male spoke requesting her to stay, she gave a soft smile and a bow of her head. "I will stay for as long as you wish." She say, coming to lay across from him so he could see her more easily her paws near his. Quietly she lay there enjoying his company in the silence for a few moments her gentle eyes watching him.

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Apachewind

Last edited by Caprina. on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue14/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:41 am

Phoenixstars head was on his paws, he watched her with a curious look in his eyes. he flicked his ears and said "i would offer for you to become a medicine wolf but both of our slots are filled, we only have two medicine wolves at the most". his orange eyes blinked then half closed and he mumbled "i hope you feel welcome in thunderclan caprina...". with that the fiery leader began to fall into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:54 am

She gave a quiet giggle at his offer." Although i do love to help others I would not want to serve as the medicine wolf, I feel I am destined for another path." She answered, falling silent as she considered whether or not she felt welcome. "I admit it will take time before I become fully adjusted to the life of the clan, it is so different from my old pack which we referred to as a Kingdom. But I have felt welcome, like me the clan has to also adjust to my sudden arrival after all few even remember I had existed I have been gone for so long but i feel we will grow to love one another like a family should." her words were measured, carefully thought out as she answered truthfully.

She watched as he slowly began to drift off to sleep, her gentle gaze calm and loving, one she directed toward all her patients when she had healed others in her pack. She had always loved caring for others quickly becoming attached to those under her care. But she had already felt a strange affection to Phoenix, she enjoyed his company greatly and was content to sit here the rest of the night with him.

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Apachewind
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue14/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:57 am

Phoenixstar kicked a little in his sleep. as the sun began to rise over the distant hills he yawned and opened his eyes. he stared at caprina for a few moments before standing and saying "do you want to come on dawn patrol? i need the exercise". he chuckled a little and stretched. his muscles under his fiery pelt popping a little.
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:11 am

Startled by the sudden comment then reaction of Phoenixstar, leaping to her feet she pursued the larger male out of the den. "Wait, you can't go wandering the territory in your condition." She scolded, moving to block his path in a desperate attempt to keep him int he camp. Of course even in his weakened condition he could easily push her aside, but a stubborn look had entered her eyes and she was not backing down even though her mission was futile. She stared at the male her stance firm, ready to withstand force applied to her body in case he tried to push past. her magma eyes were alight with a determined glint, her tail held ridged over her back like a flag ears back head high. For the first time in years she looked like the regal queen she had once been, holding herself with a confidence that told the world she was not one to be messed with.

Like a queen facing down a dragon threatening her kingdom she stood tall and unwavering ready to confront Phoenix if he made another attempt to move forward. he wasn't going anywhere, not one her watch!
Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Apachewind

Last edited by Caprina. on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:14 am

He chuckled "if i can walk out of this den will you come with me?". without waiitng for an awnser he was up and padding out of the den. he smiled around at the warmth of the pale winter sun and pawed lightly at the snow on the ground. his fiery pelt glowed in the morning light as he yawned and glanced back waiting for caprina. his tail wagged slowly he hadnt felt this happy in moons.
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:29 am

Startled by the sudden comment then reaction of Phoenixstar, leaping to her feet she pursued the larger male out of the den. "Wait, you can't go wandering the territory in your condition." She scolded, moving to block his path in a desperate attempt to keep him int he camp. Of course even in his weakened condition he could easily push her aside, but a stubborn look had entered her eyes and she was not backing down even though her mission was futile. She stared at the male her stance firm, ready to withstand force applied to her body in case he tried to push past. her magma eyes were alight with a determined glint, her tail held ridged over her back like a flag ears back head high. For the first time in years she looked like the regal queen she had once been, holding herself with a confidence that told the world she was not one to be messed with.

Like a queen facing down a dragon threatening her kingdom she stood tall and unwavering ready to confront Phoenix if he made another attempt to move forward. he wasn't going anywhere, not one her watch!
Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Apachewind
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:33 am

he glanced at her with a slightly shocked look on his muzzle, he flicked his tail and said "i wont patrol the entire border, i just want to check the shadowclan one. i mean stormclan border". he flicked his tail. His orange eyes glittered at her "just this comprimise and then ill come right back and you can take care of me". his own tail was in the air also. he liked this spunky side of the female.
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 am

She was surprised at how easily the male had tried to compromise with her, she gave a triumphant humph not willing to back down. Yet he was her leader and could easily order her to stand aside, yet he was taking the path of diplomacy rather then resorting to orders, something she liked to see in a leader. and so she had to consider his offer if she wanted to call herself a diplomatic female. With a sigh and a drop of her head she gave in, her whole body deflated and she returned to her calm composed self rather then the feisty wolf she had been a second ago. Shaking her head slowly she muttered. "I can't believe I am agreeing to this, for all I know you could get killed because you are so weak." she said, than looked up at his that stern unwavering stubbornness hardening her eyes. "Just the Stormclan border, then you will rest for the rest of the day and regain your strength." With that she stepped aside allowing him the opportunity to take the lead, after all she knew little about the territory.
Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Apachewind
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:57 am

Phoenixstar grinned and turned, his head held high. he lowered his tail back to its normal hieght and yawned. come on we can do some hunting on the way back for the clan. with a light lick to her ear he turned and began lolloping toward the old shadowclan border. his steps were a little clumsy but apart from that he seemed fine.
~shadowclan border~
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:03 am

Again the male sneaked a lick this time to he rear, blinking she was surprised at how giddy it made her feel inside. She followed him watching him closely in case his steps faltered, but other then the small unsteadiness that came from losing blood he was fine. She patched his pace easily, her strides long and graceful muscles flexing and coiling underneath her fur.

-to the border-
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Crystals : 478

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:29 am

Wind padded closer to to Firespell. He could smell her sweet scent. He loped on, not saying anything. He was strangely happy just to be near her. Then he remember her words in the gathering. He nuzzled her ear gently, "Hey, I'm sure your friend would be fine in sunclan. At least you will still see in gatherings." he said gently, his amber eyes concerned at her apparent sadness. "Everything's going to be ok."
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:51 am

Firespell sniffed and then looked back at Windstorm. "I suppose so. Thank you, Wind", she said. The firey wolf smiled at him, her amber eyes meeting his. "I think they've gone to the borders." The firey female glanced at the gorse tunnel. "I do hope nothing bad's happened to them."
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 am

"Do you want to go there too?" Wind asked gently. He touched her flank with his nose and whined softly. He didn't like seeing her sad, but he could do nothing to help. He looked into her amber eyes and his gaze softened.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 am

k Firespell sighed, she really wanted to go. "Someone has to look after the camp." The firey female made a quick decision. "I'll just go and check up on how they're doing. Could you stay here until Hawkpool returns, please Wind?" She was worried about the two wolves going about the borders on their own. "I will come back." She gave the grey wolf a warm smile and then slipped through the tunnel and out.

- thunderclan / shadowclan -
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 am

Wind nodded reluctantly and said nothing. He saw no point in trying to stop her. If she must go, he wouldn't be able to stop her anyways. He sat down, closing his eyes and seeeing his past again. Was it right of him to pursue Firespell? He thought about her, and felt more than friendship stir in side of him. Maybe she didn't feel the same way.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 am

Padding back to camp,she noticed that Firespell,Wind,Phoeinxstar,and Caprina left. She shrugged and laid her catch on the pile. She shiver through it,and saw a scrawny mouse. She quickly picked it up,and ate it.
Back to top Go down
Windstorm
Young Warrior
Windstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Wind's still in camp lol

Wind looked up at Hawkpool, "Hey old fried." Casting a glance at the passage way and turned to his old friend, "Firespell went to find Phenix. I'm worried about her..." then he stopped and stammered, "I mean, she's near the sun clan border, and I don't think other clans like us much. I don't know if she's going to be safe there."
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Featherpaw glanced over her head, watching as the stars of Silverpelt became fainter and fainter as the approaching sun rose. The moon had already vanished, and now the wolves of StarClan had to. The black fae stood, stretching out her forelegs, then her hind-legs. She rolled her shoulders, flexing her weary mussels. Sitting outside all night could take it's toll. The medicine wolf apprentice looked around her camp. She found that Phoenixstar and Caprina, after a long talk and what seemed like an arguement, stepped out for something. Swivleing her head around like an owl, she spotted Firespell and Wind speaking. But then, Firespell padded towards the entrance, a warm smile quickly appearing upon her face as the firery deputy left the camp behind. Finding that only Wind and Hawkpool were in camp, the black fae trotted over to them. "Hey Wind! Hi Hawkpool!" She called, approaching her Clanmates. "Hey Wind, you were a loner once, right? Do you happen to know of any Two-leg nests near?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Phoenixstar padded back into camp. his ears were pinned back in pain, his sight was blurry and his head was throbbing. he made a beeline straight for his den and curled up inside. he didnt feel hungry at all even though he hadnt eaten in a day. his stomach roiled inside of him and he gave a low whine.
(lol poor phoenix has a migrane)
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Firespell came into the camp, the light of the dawn making her fur gleam. She came up to Windstorm who looked worried and smiled at him. The firey female heard another wolf behind and turned to see Phoenixstar come in with his ears back and go straight into his den. He's definitely unwell, she thought. Turning back to Wind, she said, "I want to tell you something, Wind".
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Upon entering camp Phoenixstar had made a beeline for his den leaving Caprina behind, she did not feel at all hurt but this she could plainly see the look of pain upon his face, his body language spoke of how much he hurt. Before following him to his den Caprina searched for Featherpaw, not seeing her she quickly exited the camp having seen some plants from her homeland that could help relieve some of his pain. (It did not feel right raiding the medicine wolf stores.)

Returning with a mouthful of these plants she quickly made her way to the leader's den and pushed inside, as she did she began chewing the plants into a poultice. Once they were properly chewed she gentle spread the pulp on the male's head, the instant contact with the air made a cooling sensation that would last four at least an hour or so but he also needed some herbs to help with the pain through consumption. Again she poked her head out of the den spotting Firespell she called to her. "Can you find Featherpaw and tell her we need some herbs to relieve pain!" with that she disappeared back into the gloom of the den to lay and wait. She positioned herself next to her leader, not so close her fur touched his but near enough that she could watch over him while they waited.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Phoenixstar opened his eyes as he felt herbs on his head, he watched caprina with a degree of affection. he shuffled over so his fur lightly touched hers, he was enchanted with this wolf. his bright orange eyes glittered with affection but pain also. he murmured, "lunaeclipse, rainstar adn falconpaw... they are all gone, i only have you now. you and the clan"
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 pm

She felt something touch her, she had been watching the den entrance intently that the sudden contact startled her slightly. Looking she saw that Phoenixstar had moved closer, it wasn't that the sudden contact wasn't unwelcome no she quit liked his fur against her's it was more the feeling that fluttered within her that caused her pause. She hadn't felt such emotions in so long not since her mate had been murdered, emotions she thought would never be felt again yet here they were, they caused her heart to race. She wanted to escape and think this through, why had she so suddenly developed these feelings for her leader? Caprina didn't go however, she didn't want to and so she remained as the thought struck her. This affection was not as sudden as she had thought, perhaps they had started when she first met the male as he showed her such kindness.

Phoenixstar spoke giving a welcomed distraction from her thoughts, his words were remorseful as he spoke of how he had lost so many. This caused her heart to ache seeing him in so much pain not only from his head but heart as well, moving closer to him she whispered. "I will not leave, I'll never leave." She reassured him, hoping that Featherpaw would return or Firespell knew enough that a Dandelion leaves were a painkiller and brings some into the den. She couldn't get up and search for them herself, not so soon after she had promised him she wouldn't leave that would cause seeds of doubt to implant within his heart and Starclan knew he didn't need any more worries or pain. So she waited in the dim den for someone to come who could offer the leader even more reprieve then her herbal concoction that acted like a human ice-pack although Caprina did not know of such inventions.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 pm

He glanced at her and nodded, his eyes glittering with gratefullness. "and ill never leave you" he hesitantly lifted his head and touched his nose to her ear before resting his head back on his paws. the concoction on his head soothed plenty of the pain and he smiled a little. his eyes stayed open though in the dim den the light wasnt so painful to him. he flicked his tail and smiled a little, his heart pounded so loudly that he thought caprina would be sure to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next