Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Silverpup
JayStreak
Creekfire
Fernshade
Lightpup..
Frost
Barkstripe
Midightpup
Lightningflash
Evieshine
Windstorm
Feathersoul
Echosong
Falconwing
Silversnout
Scratch
Brightstorm
Icefrost
Phoenixstar
Nightfrost
Firestar
Isenfire
Hawk
Dovepaw
Swiftstreak
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Logo-thunderclan

The camp entrance is well hidden by brambles, which protect the camp from predators, but doesn't stop sunshine from coming in. A ravine leads through it. This ravine was once a river, but it is now dried up. The way into the camp is through the gorse tunnel. The nursery has thick bramble walls and is the most guarded part of the camp. Behind a tree stump, there is a clump of ferns where the apprentices sleep. Warriors sleep under a bush in another tunnel. Inside the camp, there is a fallen tree where the elders sleep, and the senior warriors sleep in the center of the camp. Across the clearing, a smooth tall rock resides. This is called the Highrock, and the leader stands there to make important speeches.The leader's den is in a cave in the rock which was carved out by an ancient stream. Lichen covers the entrance.The last notable feature in the camp is a fern tunnel that leads to a crack in a rock. This is the medicine wolf's den.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Crystals : 117

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:18 pm

She felt like a stranger, among all these wolves she had been gone so long that most would have probably forgotten her. She hadn't been around long or made a very big impression after all, so alone she sat next to the wall a small piece of prey one of the two she had brought with her when she had entered the camp sitting between her paws. It lay untouched, she was to unsettled to eat, would the clan accept her again? Not likely, it was bad form to suddenly vanish from a pack you have pledged your loyalty to. The elegant women allowed her eyes to wander around the camp, although she held herself with a confidence only that of a wolf who has lead before could acquire as her gaze fell upon each form. While within her stomach nerves churned and twisted it into notes, letting out a small sigh the female forced herself to take a bite no use in losing strength over this if Thunderclan indeed kicked her out it could be the only meals she would get until she was far from their territory.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Crystals : 18
Location : Protecting Rainwhisper and plotting up ways to get rid of nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue14/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Phoenixstar stood up trembling a little. he turned and glanced over at caprina his ears perked a little. he twitched his tail and said "ill be fine i have to talk to caprina". he hauled himself over to caprina and said "how are you? you havent been here in a while" he smiled a little worriedly hoping that she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Her head lifted at the sound of a friendly voice, magma colored eyes meeting that of Pheonixstar's. "Oh hello Pheonix." She replied a faint smile gracing her lips, " I'm fine my friend, just a little uncertain of my current standing within this clan, thank you for asking." Licking her lips to clear away the slight stain left by the prey's blood the gracefully stood tight muscles shifting underneath silky sun kissed fur. Noting the male's condition the she-wolf frowned, her brow creasing in concern. "Are you alright?"She asked, taking a step closer to the fiery colored wolf. She had been taught the art of healing and herbs in her own pack and within the second it took to take that step closer to him she had run through the list of herbs she knew that could assist the male with a number of possible ailments that could be plaguing him.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 pm

Walking into the camp,she felt a cold brezze rush over her. She shivered,and noticed that Caprina was back. She hesitated for a moment,then continued on. Smelling blood,she perked her ears up. She slowly walked into the medicine den. She felt the snow fall around her pelt. And felt it crunch on the ground. Entering,she felt warmth rush over her. Seeing Phoenixstar lay on the ground,with Caprina at his side. She then glanced at Featherpaw. "I'm sure he'll be fine." She then glanced at Caprina and flicked her tail in the direction of outside. "And he'll need some space." She eyed the female,but didn't give a hostile glare.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:35 pm

The firey deputy ran back into the camp and stopped at the scent of blood. Sniffing, she followed the scent and it led to Phoenixstar in his den. "Phoenixstar, are you all right?" she asked. Firespell stood in the entrance and looked. The leader was standing with a warrior beside him. "Who are you?" she said. The firey female had seen this wolf around the camp but couldn't remember her name.

Last edited by Firespell on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:01 am

(Okay guys, you've got it all wrong. Phoenix is standing inside the leader's den with Caprina o_o)

Featherpaw glanced over at the leaders wounds again. "I don't think so. I'll have some herbs mixed up for you in the Medicine Den. I'll bring them out to you when they're ready," The small black fae pushed her way out of the Leader's Den, finding that Hawkpool and Firespell had arrived in camp. Nodding her greeting to her Clanmates, she brushed into the Medicine Den, padding to the back of the den. She reached her paw into the back, scooping out a pawful of herbs. She sorted through them, finding a few scraps of Marigold and Goldenrod. I hope there aren't any more injures anytime soon, the fae thought, chewing up the last of them into a poultice. She shelled some cob nuts, mixing them with the poultice into an ointment. She found a few dried-up stems of rag-weed and some lamb's ear, so she wrapped up the herbs in a beech leaf, scooping up the ointment on her paw. She grabbed the leaf-wrap in her jaws, hobbling outside on three legs in the direction of Phoenixstar.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue14/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:09 am

Phoenixstar gave Caprina an appraising look then twitched his tail wondering where abouts silverpup was. he licked caprinas forehead and said "this is my friend caprina, rainstar allowed her to join thunderclan before you were born". he sat down and shook his head. feeling dizzy and sick.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:22 am

Firespell nodded and smiled at Caprina. She looked a nice wolf with her sun-kissed fur. The firey female then noticed Featherpaw coming back with herbs. Good, Phoenixstar has a nasty cut.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:23 am

Featherpaw hobbled into the leader's den, stopping infront of Phoenixstar. "I meed do dreff you're wounts," she mutters around her leaf wrap. The small black fae spat out the leaf wrap, sitting down before it. She glanced over at Caprina. "Do you mind cleaning his wounds while i prepare this Ragwort and Lamb's Ear?" she asked, unwraveling it and focusing on the herbs inside. She looked over at Firespell, noticing her for the first time. "You can help if you would like," she told the firey deputy.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:32 am

The firey wolf smiled. "Yes, thank you, I would like to help," she said. Firespell glanced at her leader's gash. "What would you like me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:34 am

Seeing Featherpaw come back,she gave a brief nod to them. "I'll go hunting. But its dark,so i'll be back soon." She then glanced at the cut,and shook her head. Then bounded off out of camp.
-owl tree-
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:37 am

Featherpaw glanced up from the herbs. "It would help if you could clean his wound. Lick it gently," The black fae looked back down again, shredding the herbs into bite-sized pieces.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:54 am

Phoenixstar lay down and closed his eyes. the dizziness making him feel slightly uneasy. he mumbled "i feel as sick as a housepet in the woods". his orange eyes opened and glanced up at caprina.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:57 am

She set to her work at once. Dimly she heard Hawkpool say that she was going hunting. Firespell, with the greatest care, licked the gash gently. When she was satisfied that it was clean, the firey wolf stood back to let Featherpaw go next.
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 am

Two other wolves entered the seen, the first acted slightly more hostile toward her as she told her to give Phoenixstar space. She of course did not listen merely giving her a polite smile and a shake of her head, "I would prefer to stay." She replied before looking at the male, "Phoenixstar, does that mean you have been made leader?" She asked her eye brows raising in shock, a lot had happened since she was gone. A flood of questions caught int he back of her throat, what had happened to Graystar, when had he become leader, how had he been hurt. But she held them back knowing that this was neither the time nor place to bombared the injured male with questions. She nodded a friendly greeting to Firespell another new face, then another wolf entered the scene this one smelling of herbs she asked if they would help with the would. "I would gladly assist you." She watched as the other female began cleaning Phoenix's wound, "I could help prepare the poultice, I have some experience with herbs. " In fact she was very skilled in the art medicine so much as to be a fully trained medicine wolf if she so chose to follow that path but she was a modest wolf.

She smiled kindly her pelt feeling quite warm underneath as Phoenixstar licked her for head, it had been a while since a male had shown or been allowed to show her such affection. To hie any sign of her embarrassment and perhaps any pain that may have flickered through her eyes Caprina dipped her head in greeting to the three females." it is a pleasure to meet you all." She said her quiet voice filling the space. her head snapped up when Phoenix spoke commenting how he felt. "You are probably suffering from loss of blood, I know some herbs that help the body to replenish your supply, Squirrels are also good to eat when you are so low I do not know why but something about them helps to regain blood we would feed injured and pregnant wolves them in my old pack." She blinked. "I also know a few plants when mixed together that become cool to the touch once made into a poultice. "
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 am

Phoenixstar nodded then said "rainstar left us... so i became leader as i was deputy". his orange eyes watched her intensly before they shut again. his breathing was even yet a little shallow. he sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:21 am

Firespell saw Phoenixstar's eyes close and smiled. "There now, sleep is a good healer", she whispered to Caprina. She gave Caprina a questioning look. I don't know much about Caprina. Firespell was curious.
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:24 am

His eyes gazes up at her intently before they flickered shut once more, she watched his breathing his chest rise and fall and somehow sense the slowing of breath ever so slightly. This worried her immensely and so she began to speak to him to try and keep him awake and alert. "So how is it being the big hotshot leader?" A ghost of a smile touching her lips for she knew the burdens of being the leader of a pack, but it was the only thing she could think of in her desperate attempt to keep him talking.

She whispered to Firespell. "His breathing has slowed slightly, I do not think he should sleep at this time." She said, "We need to watch him and make sure that bump on the head doesn't prove to be more then a bruise, if he sleeps in could be dangerous." Even so she looked to the Feather for an confirmation of her words, she was the one that held the rank of a healer after all.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:26 am

Phoenixstar opened his eyes once more at caprinas voice and replied "hard work and worrying" his orange eyes glittered. "i worry about the food for the clan and this stormclan, i would not put it past one of those wolves to try and convince the leaders to make us join them". he paused then said "also many of our number have joined sunclan, im thinking of perhaps dispersing thunderclan and letting them join sunclan". he paused then said slightly embarrased "sorry for burderning you"
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:37 am

She listened as he spoke about his fears at the mention of his thoughts about dispersing the clan she frowned. " I would hold out a little longer my friend, the ones who remain are not here because they are forced to, it is obvious that any who wish to leave can and yet they stay give them a chance before you send them away." She said quietly, shifting so she was laying down so she could talk to him more comfortably. "Do not worry about burdening me, it is nothing I haven't felt before, in fact merely hearing one's worries about leading their clan rather then barring them is something I find to be much easier." She knew she had given away something she had been afraid to admit, she had just hinted to the fact she had lead before hopefully no one picked up on it. a futile hope she knew but it helped her deal with it better, certainly one wolf would ask her what she meant by "it is nothing I haven't felt before. "

Walk "Talk!" Think

Table Made by Apachewind
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:39 am

Phoenixstar nodded and said "yeah, ill try to keep it together". His eyes were alert and interested he said, "sometime we should patrol the borders together". his fiery pelt glimmered in the sunshine, it had been two moons since rainstars departure and he was missing her more every day. somehow caprina was able to soothe the wound though.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:50 am

The firey wolf smiled at Caprina. "Good idea, Phoenixstar. One place I think needs looking at is Sunningrocks. It's near the RiverClan border and I wouldn't put it past the StormClan wolves to try and take it." Firespell decided that she quite liked Caprina.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 am

Featherpaw listened as Phoenixstar, Caprina, and Firespell had spoken. "For now, keep him awake. But he'll need to rest soon after. Loosing blood like that should be treated with lots of rest." The medicine wolf apprentice lifted her paw, caked in the ointment she had mixed up a little earlier, and patted it gently over the freshly clensed wound. After smearing it over the entire gash, she wiped her paw on the earth, wiping off the bit of it stuck between her claws. "Consuming that wouldn't be good," she murmured, half to herself. She bent her mussel close to the herbs she had shredded. Phoenixstar was supposed to have eaten them whole, but given his condition, she highly doubted that he would have been able to chew it thouroughly. "Here," she said, pushing the beech leaf with the torn Ragwort and Lamb's Ear towards the leader. "Eat it slowly. Don't make yourself to tired," she said, pushing her way out of the den.

Featherpaw padded into the Medicine Den, going to the back where the store was. She reached in, pawing out the last shriveled bits of herbs left. She pawed up a glob of cobwebs and bundled up a couple raspberry leaves, then turned for the exit. The webs stuck on her paw and the leaves clamped firmly in her jaws, she hobbled back into the Leader's Den. She spat out the leaves, sitting down again. She lifted both her forelegs into a begging position, streaching out the glob of webs and begging to spread the sticky stands over the gash. She glanced over at the raspberry leaves, bending over and scooping some in her jaws. She shewed them up into a poultice and smeared it over the wound gently. She dropped to all fours again, pricking her black ears. Phoenixstar was speaking softly, something about being stressed and worried. "Don't worry Phoenixstar. You Aren't alone. Your Clanmates will always be with you, through thick and thin. You don't have to stress over this. We'll get though it, one pawstep at a time." The black fae stood, shaking out her pelt. "Come on, let's leave Phoenixstar to rest," she said, squeezing out into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:09 am

Firespell nodded and walked out of the den with, "Stay hopeful Phoenixstar. It's not over." The firey wolf padded to the middle of the clearing and sat there, all alone. Moonlight falling on her pelt, she really did look like a flash of fire. Firespell looked at Silverpelt, high above.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixstar
Clan Leader
Phoenixstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:19 am

Phoenixstar nodded at his friends then glanced at caprina "could you stay a little longer?". he asked the she wolf quietly. when he was alone he would begin to fret and worry, he hoped that caprina would oblige him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next