Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #1

Go down 
+22
Magmafeather
Tallfeather
Leafpup.
Moonlightmelody
Silverheart
Darkfeather
Coathonor
Nightfeather
Skyfeather
Apachewind
Jetpup
Graystar
JayStreak
Fangclaw
Lightningflash
Owlfrost
Skydust
Snakepup.
Stonestar
Riversong
Shadestar
Swiftstar
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftstar
Rogue
Swiftstar

Crystals : 63

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:00 am

Skypup stayed silent through the little tease-fighting fighting but when Tallpup snapped she opened her mouth to stop it but Lilystar beat her to it. She gave the other Clan leader a small smile before turning to Tallpup and putting her tail on his flank, "Don't let anyone get to you," she told him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dustypup
Pup
Dustypup

Crystals : 42

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:36 am

Dustypup sat somewhere among the other ShadowClanners, seemingly confused and a little bit scared.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:38 am

It seemed that Shadowpup was late in waking up. The young wolf scrabbled to her feet, shivering as she remembered the end of...was it a dream? Apparently. She took in her surroundings and relaxed, intensely relieved.

For the first time in her short life, Shadowpup was filled with a sense of outgoing-ness. She padded, yes, a little hesitantly, but she still padded, over to the wolves declaring their ambition. "I-I wouldn't m-mind being leader, bu-but I'd much r-rather prefer being a-a normal w-warrior. T-too much responsibility comes w-with l-leading," she stammered shyly.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue4/30Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue39/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:46 pm

The leader nodded in approval as she saw them break off their little verbal fight. Turning around without saying a single word, the female padded back to the rock, and placed herself in her original spot. Awaiting the answer from Shadestar, Lilystar herself thumped her tail on the rock from anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/30Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue85/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Silverpup shrank and padded away going to lay alone in the shade. Her pelt ruffled in the breeze and she thought of the dream "Did everybody experience the same nightmare that took place near the gorge?" Shrugging laying back and staying quiet until more wolves awoke.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Tallpup shrugged, his anger instantly evaporating. "They're all stupid, anyway." He conceded, resolving to just ignoring pups from Riverclan. As yet another pup padded towards them, Tallpup instantly bristled, but relaxed when he realized it was a Shadowclan pup. Tallpup inwardly agreed with her words -- he'd never really been the ambitious type, and had been moreso bluffing than actually boasting about the future.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Skypup plopped down to the ground where she once sat and looked up at the WindClan pup, "Everyone is in their own way," she teased him good naturally with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Shadowpup shuffled her paws and then glanced upwards. She would become more distrustful in her later years, but she should enjoy her easy-going puphood while she could. "I-I'm Shadowpup," she stuttered, trying to control her fluttering heart and nervous mind, "I s-suppose that there'll b-be a l-l-lot of fighting between o-other pups, 'cause mo-most pups wanna become a l-leader. T-that's kinda al-also why I don't w-wanna become a-a leader...I'm-I'm not a f-fighting kind of w-wolf." She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Grayheart watched as some more pups started talking, and then blinked as she noticed another pup seem to get annoyed; but had stopped talking as Lilystar went over to them. After a bit some of the pups, excluding those from RiverClan, began to talk with each other once more. Though it is still the Gathering, I suppose not all wolves are going to be happy, especially since that long dream. She thought. Glancing in the direction RiverClan would be, Grayheart sighed; she couldn't wait to be back there, though she hoped she wouldn't have to pass by the gorge on the way there.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue48/20Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Apache awoke with a start his mind blurry from sleep, but when he remembered the odd dream he had the haze cleared as he sat bolt upright. Blinking several times the apprentice looked around him to confirm that everything indeed was a dream, all around him wolves were awakening a breeze stirred rustling the emerald green leaves that covered the trees and bushes. Everything was right again, the world was how it should be. Content to remain where he was and watch the other the apprentice did not attempt to speak to anyone, he needed some time to gather his thought before he attempted to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue12/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Lightningpaw caught Apachepaw waking up out of the corner of her eye. The young wolf stretched before making a gentle walk toward the male. Upon reaching the other apprentice Lightning greeted him with her nose to his shoulder. ''Finally wake up from the dream huh?'' She said sitting next to him. ''I heard some of the other wolves asking each other if they had the same dream. I don't get it. It should be plain and simple and clear to them that yes, we all did have the same dream.'' She said, staring over toward the leaders. She sighed and looked to Apachepaw. ''That dream. It was more than just a simple dream.''
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue48/20Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Apache hadn't noticed Lightningpaw approach until she touched her nose to his shoulder, jumping he turned and upon seeing who it was he smiled before sitting down. His ears twitched at the thought of the dream, and the odd idea that everyone seemed to have the same one. "It does seem strange," He agreed, looking down at this paws before gazing up of the great rocks, "How could we all have the same dream? Something about this is not normal.....not natural...And what were those figured we saw before we all fell asleep? I've never seen anything like them before..." He stopped, butting Lightning in the shoulder with his head in a friendly way he said, " And i thought flirting with the Riverclan leader then being reprimanded by Nightfeather was as exciting as this night would get. I should come to gatherings more often."
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue12/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Lightningpaw nodded, agreeing with him. She felt the other shadowclan wolf bump her with his head and say something more. Yet one word in particular caught her attention and made her skin prickle. Flirting. He flirted with a riverclan wolf? And not just any but the leader? She was a bit shocked but something beneath all of that was there too, something she did not know of. She nudged the male as well. ''Yeah. I agree. There is something not normal about it. What if... what if we all had the dream for the same reason? I mean, it wouldn't make sense that we all fell asleep at the gathering and had the same dream and it just be coincidence. Something's missing. Something we don't know of yet.'' She said, looking off into the forest as if she could see it.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 pm

{Do I spot a crush/love in the air?
I had to pop in and say that xD}
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:30 pm

(Lol. Maybe a touch from little miss lightning's side.)
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:37 pm

(Apache wouldn't know, he may be a flirt but he cannot tell when a girl likes him or is trying to flirt with him.. xD)

The male chuckled, noting her expression of disbelief, " Yes I did flirt wit her, but in my defense I have been raised to speak to a lady in such a way. Blame it on my father, for that was his way of showing a female respect and there is nothing I admire more then a female. " His smile faded when she returned to the dream and how it was so unnatural that everyone would fall asleep at the same time and have the same dream. "Perhaps those creatures had something to do with it? I know we have herbs that can make a wolf sleep, there are snakes and spiders that have venom that can be dangerous to a wolf, and a skunk sprays a smell that burns the eyes and nose. perhaps these strange creatures have a similar ability, but instead of a venom or a strong scent it causes one to fall asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:41 pm

{Oh, you poor soul xD Im kinda tempted to butt in and mess with it -evil smirk-}
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Lightning's fur continued to prickle a bit as the young male spoke of how he admires females. When the conversation turned back again to what had happened, she nodded. ''Maybe. I didn't get a good look at them much at all. By the time I saw them I was already falling asleep. I just thought they were my vision going dark due to becoming tired.'' She replied. Again she nudged the male and stood. ''I seriously think the dream was a sign of some sort. A sign of something horrible to come.'' She said suddenly, staring up toward the four trees.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue14/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Tallpup nodded at Skypup's words, his solemness instantly vanishing to be replaced by a toothy grin. He couldn't believe how far things were progressing -- first he'd woken up terrified and confused, and now here he was meeting new wolves and making new acquaintances. "Greetings, Shadowpup." Tallpup responded, trying to be formal, as he had seen older warriors do. Her words intrigued Tallpup. He'd never heard of a warrior who didn't like fighting...but her anxiety didn't surprise him, really, considering she was stuttering on nearly every word. He tried to think of something to say, to acknowledge what she'd said, but all he thought of would probably come off as rude, so he settled for silence.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Skypup scoffed at Tallpup's way of talking but didn't tease him about it as she listened to Shadowpup. She smiled at her fellow clan mate and gave her a small nod, "Don't worry, Shadowpup, you're not alone," she barked, "I don't like fighting much either. But I bet you'll be a great hunter!"
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Apache nodded, considering the female's words. perhaps Starclan was giving them a size. "Perhaps you're right." he said, " Although I would like to now what those creatures were and why they were here." He did not wish to think about want could happen, or how the creatures came into the mix.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Lightningpaw listened. ''Yeah. Starclan. Exactly my thought. But why to all of us?" She asked, turning to Apachepaw. Movement caught her eye and she looked over to where a group of pups were talking. She hadn't noticed them being nearby before. She shook her head. ''I can't help but think that something bad is going to happen involving those creatures. Maybe they burn the forest.'' She whispered to Apachepaw, not wanting the others to hear her in case she would be thought of as crazy.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:25 pm

The male politely listened to her suggestions, he didn't understand why they would all receive the same message at the same time. Perhaps she was right, maybe these creatures were a problem perhaps they would have to keep they needed to keep an eye out for them.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Lightningpaw noticed Apache hadn't said anything and so she leaned into him. ''Whatever it is, we must stay strong.'' She whispered before jumping to her paws. ''Hmph. Well I for one am tired of sitting around.'' She said, suddenly bored of sitting at the gathering talking about what may happen. ''I kind of hope the meting ends. I'm getting hungry.'' She said, actually interested in killing something more than eating something. She glanced over at the pups and smiled. ''Want to go see what those little pups are talking about? She asked Apachepaw, surprisingly liking his company.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Apache smiled when she butted into him again, "Yes, we must." he agreed before smiling even wider, "Sitting around can indeed be a boring pass time, this meeting certainly can be rather boring. Perhaps after this we can convince our mentors to take us hunting?" Following Lightning's gaze to Skypup and the others, smiling Apache stood as well. "If you'd like, I am all for socialize!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #1
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next