Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #1

Go down 
+22
Magmafeather
Tallfeather
Leafpup.
Moonlightmelody
Silverheart
Darkfeather
Coathonor
Nightfeather
Skyfeather
Apachewind
Jetpup
Graystar
JayStreak
Fangclaw
Lightningflash
Owlfrost
Skydust
Snakepup.
Stonestar
Riversong
Shadestar
Swiftstar
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftstar
Rogue
Swiftstar

Crystals : 63

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Cherryblossom just stayed where she was, unsure of what to do or say. She grumbled to herself impatiently, she wanted this over with since she didnt feel too safe being amonst other wolves from other clans, without a leader or deputy in thunderclan to accompany them,
Back to top Go down
JayStreak
Young Warrior

Crystals : 219

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Jaystreak curled her tail around her body. She looked around for something to do. Without a leader here, she was frightened by the other clans. Without a deputy, no one was there to direct the clan. Jaystreak thought, Who is suppose to be in charge?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 4:56 pm

She glared at the other wolves from other clans, hoping they wouldn't tease her clan for this. She puffed her chest out and sat up straight, ears upright, to appear more confident. She tapped a paw on the ground repeatedly, she was bored.
Back to top Go down
JayStreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:06 pm

Jaystreak padded toward CherryBlossom. She sat down beside her and said, "Sure is scary without our leader, isn't it?" She continued to stare at the other clans.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Grayheart yawned, looking around the clearing. As a breeze ruffled her pelt, she noticed a couple more wolves walk over to the Fourtrees. Twitching her tail, she waited paitently for ThunderClan's leader to arrive so the Gathering could start.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/20Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Apache trotted into fourtrees behind his leader, the male stood in awe at the large four trees. Unsure where to go the awestruck male wandered over to his leader, when another wolf joined him Apache stopped unsure whether to continue to approach. Judging by the way the other treated his leader the male assumed he was a leader as well. The Windclan leader to be exact. With a happy smile the apprentice gave a friendly nod toward the two leaders, before he allowed his eyes to move around the clearing. He spotted a female wolf entering the clearing, and he knew she was leader by the way she carried herself.

Then he spotted the Snakepup and the others, making his way toward them. (Which so happened to be directly into Lilystar if he merely ran) The apprentice nodded respectfully toward the Riverclan leader, "Good evening, ma'am" he said to her, as he passed."You have no need to apologize for being late, you are only late when all of the clans aside from your own are here. I see one of your own warriors had arrived earlier so I'd say you're on time."

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/30Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Seeing an apprentice, the leader narrowed her eyes. "I see. Thank you for that update." She replied. "You must be ShadowClan." The female added along, seeing that the apprentice had recognized the shadowclan leader. "And you seem pretty mature for your age." Lilystar said as a complement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:23 pm

She looked at Jaystreak "Certainly isnt too good." she replied simply, with a sigh "When will Swiftstar get here... this is awkward." she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/20Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Apache smiled up at the female leader. "You're quite welcome ma'am, it is a pleasure to be of service. " he replied, "Yes, I am from Shadowclan and I thank you for your kind words." His heart filled with pride and he stood a little taller his eyes shining with its usual light of humor and intelligence. " Such a compliment from a pretty female, let alone a leader of a clan is quite the honor."
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/30Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:31 pm

The leader was taken aback with his words. "Well then. As you might know, I'm Lilystar." She commented, not really knowing what else to respond the kind apprentice. "And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
JayStreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Jaystreak looked at CherryBlossom and nodded, "Yes, quite awkward and slightly embarassing. Where are we suppose to sit?" She looked around seeing a few leaders.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Skypup followed her leader to Fourtrees, her body slightly shaking with nerves. It wasn't everyday that you meet other Clans while under the truce. As the other wolves of her Clan spread around to talk to others she stood there awkwardly. Sky didn't know what to do in this situation now that it was brought upon her, she had no clue how to interact with wolves that came from different homes as her.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Apache nodded, "I had picked you at as the leader." He agreed," The way you carry yourself is different the other wolves, akin to the way Shadestar and Swiftstar do; but much more elegant then a male could ever manage." When she inquired of his name Apache frowned, "Forgive me for my rudeness, I am Apachepaw." Once again the male bowed his respect.
Back to top Go down
JayStreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Jaystreak glanced at an male from Shadow Clan. His obvious flirting style was a tad rude for using on a leader. She looked away rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Raising her eyebrow (Do wolves have eyebrows?), the leader stayed seated on the branch. "I see. Well then Apachepaw, you seem very...." Lilystar had trailed off, in search of that one word. "...Flirtatious." She had remembered in the end, not really knowing why she was saying that to an apprentice of a different clan.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Skypup looked around the clearing for anyone familiar. She spotted Apachepaw almost right away as he was still covered in mud. With that throughout processed though her head, Skypup looked down at her own pelt. She didn't even look like herself! She looked completely brown save a few spots such as her head and spots all over her. Oh great. she thought Ah well, it's not like Im going to take judgment to heart from these wolves.

With that in mind, Skypup made her way over to Apachepaw and the other wolf. When she got over there the other wolf had just commented on Apachepaw's flirting. She smiled and smelt the wolf, a larger female, and she smelled of fish. Must be RiverClan. she thought. She said aloud, "Apachepaw is very flirtatious." she teased and flicked Apache with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Glancing over at another apprentice making her way over, Lily realized that it must be a clan mate of his as she had said that he was very flirtatious. Smiling a tad bit, the leader stayed where she was and said "Well really? Has he tried with you yet?"
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Apache nodded in agreement. "My apologies if my way of speech is offending you." he said sincerely," It is merely my way of showing a female my respect, I know that at times my ways can offend. I have great respect for she-wolves I have been taught by not only my father but mother as well to love and respect all she-wolves. I guess my father's way of talking to my mother has rubbed off on me, I can stop if you wish"

Apache turned at the sound of a a familiar voice. "Skypup!" he exclaimed," Why your beautiful coat, it has changed color. " Giving one of her muddy year a friendly lip he went on," Would you allow me to help you rid yourself of the mud?"
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44/30Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue61/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Nightfeather, having left Apachepaw alone for the time being, wandered around the area surrounding Fourtrees, making mental notes of the wolves that had already gathered. It seemed that at least a couple of wolves from all four Clans had already gathered and were socializing, filling the time before the meeting actually started. She had no interest in socializing with the other Clans herself, but she did find it quite interesting to watch those who did enjoy such activities. After a while, she decided that it'd probably be best if she checked up on Apachepaw to make sure he hadn't gotten himself into trouble, and started to make her way back to where she left him.

Finally, she found him conversing with another wolf, and Skypup making her way toward the two of them. As she approached, she caught the scent of the she-wolf he was speaking to. RiverClan, and the RiverClan leader at that. To make things even more awkward, he was flirting with her. "Apachepaw! What are you doing?" she asked as she reached the group, looking straight at the apprentice. Thankfully, the RiverClan leader didn't seem too bothered by it, but still. Nightfeather didn't want to let him make a fool of himself by flirting with the leader of another Clan.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:52 pm

Skypup snorted softly in laughter, "You have no idea, but I put him in his place." She smiled over to Apache and bumped her shoulder with his. She then rolled her eyes at his words, "No thank you, Apachepaw. I really don't care that I'm covered in mud. Even if it does feel weird."

Last edited by Skypup on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Everyone posts too fast :c)
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 5:56 pm

The leader was soon overwhelmed with Shadowclan members. "Oh starclan. All these ShadowClan members." The leader said to herself with a small chuckle. Seeing one was a warrior, Lilystar shook her head. "It's fine." She said simply before looking around and seeing almost everyone within the whole forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Cherryblossom looked at her clanmate "Well. Guess we jus' stay sitting here, with Thunderclan, even though theres only the three of us so far..." she sighed, she noticed Jetpup sleeping, "Or maybe jus us two" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
JayStreak
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:02 pm

Jaystreak laughed as the sleeping of Jetpup. "I suppose this small journey tired the little pup." She smiled at the pup giggling.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Apache smiled at Skypup when she bumped into his shoulder." Indeed you have." he chuckled, when she politely told him no he stopped licking her ear and looked at himself." It seems mud is in at the moment, thanks to the storm I am sure everyone in all the clans will be mud monsters at the end of the day. "

The apprentice jumped at the sound of Nightfeather's voice, he hadn't expected her to sound so annoyed with him. Turning to face her Apache lowered his head in respect, "I am talking with Lilystar and Skypup, but I don't believe that is what you were asking. " Ears moving back to show he was sincerely sorry he said, "I will stop." He did not need to say what he would stop doing, he knew Nightfeather did not want him to flirt anymore.....A task harder then anything the male could be ask to carry out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:03 pm

She smiled "Indeed, if he doesnt wake up i'll tell him what happens and carry him back if need be." she said with a small sigh, she was wondering what the leaders were going to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #1
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next