Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Lightpaw
Bane
Silktuft
Hazelmist
Silkstream
Thrushheart
Dewstorm
Raggedfur
Dracopaw
Blacklily
Sunblaze
Redpaw
Reddust
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Crystalheart
Grizzlypaw
Brewingpup
Sophie
Yuri
Blazestorm
Amber
Stick
Fernshade
Batwing
Darkclaw
Opalwing
Whitestorm
Graystar
Moonshadow
Rockybolt
Nightowl
Copperstream
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Cougarpaw
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Windstorm
Lunalight
Dusktail
Snowstorm
Falconwing
Firestar
Brightstorm
Darkdeath
Feathersoul
Swiftstreak
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Skyfeather
Blackhawk
Hawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Brewingpup

Brewingpup

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:22 am

(I am at the windclan border)
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Crystals : 56

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:31 am

Darkpaw looked at Owlscreech as the cranky old medicine wolf arrived and immediately snapped at the dog. Then, he caught the scent of more dogs, and looked over to see them kidnapping a pup. He growled. Those stupid flea-bags! They would pay for that. Then, another wolf came up, and the apprentice recognized her as the wolf who had come to get Moon before. He looked back at the dog that had been there in the first place. "And why should we tell you about the clans?" he growled. "You're just a stupid, good for nothing dog!"
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue11/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Owlscreech growled "Dogs should be wiped off the face of the earth" his eyes glittered at the jackrussel. he lashed his tail saying "Darkpaw, are you up for a revenge expedition?". His voice was low and menacing, golden eyes glaring at the dog who looked like a pup from his position.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue12/40ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue70/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:05 pm

(Darkpaw) Darkpaw looked at Owlscreech as the medicine wolf spoke to him. Now the cranky old medicine wolf was talking! "Oh yeah," he said in a low voice, his eyes glittering with hatred for the pathetic mutts. The dark apprentice got into a crouch and advanced threateningly towards the dog. "Now you mutts will pay for being so careless and coming onto clan territory!" He barked. "As we'll as everything else!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Stick sighed and stood up. He rolled his shoulders,which made a loud crack. He crouched down and twisted his head,which made another crack. He snorted. "If you hear a third crack." His amber eyes widened and a smirk appeared in his face. "This fight will be over." he flicked his ears waiting for their move.

Hawkpool blinked at Moonshadow. "What are you-" She paused as she heard a gruff voice. She peered from behind Moonshadow. "Stick! What do you think your doing?"
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:39 am

Darkpaw growled once again as the dog spoke. "It'll your neck, mutt!" He barked. He circled around the dog. He had never been in a real fight before. Just in training. (I'm just gonna pretend that he's fought with Graystar in training) The dark apprentice most definitely had a size advantage. He was almost fully grown, and would have his warrior ceremony soon. Also, wolves were larger than dogs, and he was very large even for a wolf. He let out a fierce snarl, then pounced, aiming to pin the dog to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue45/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:49 am

Stick bounced back and smirked. "I'm not the killing type but-" He was cut off short at Hawk's reply. He blinked and shook his head. "Hawk? What are you doing here." He sighed and turned to his opponent. "I don't really have a quarrel with a wolf pup." He flicked his ears and yawned.

Hawkpool blinked. "I live here Stick." She flicked her tail and sat down. "These two are Stormclanners. Worse kind of wolves."

Moonshadow snorted. Ok our deputy is friends with a dog. That's really interesting. And in my point of view,bad. She glanced back at Hawkpool,her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue12/40ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue70/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:49 pm

(Darkpaw)

Darkpaw growled in frustration as the dog dodged his attack. He was about to pounce again, but the dog turned his attention elsewhere. After talking to Hawkpool, the mutt called Darkpaw a pup. "We'll see who the pup is," he said under his breath, so that the dog couldn't hear him. The large apprentice growled at Hawkpool as she said that StormClan was worst of them all, before beginning to walk past the dog, towards Owlscreech. But as he was passing the dog, he quickly whipped his head toward it and attempted to headbutt it in the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Blazestorm walked up to Hawkpool. "What is going on here! Why is there a dog on clan land!" He growled he wanted to protect Hawkpool.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue45/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Stick blinked. "So you've found a new home now,ehh?" Stick noticed the head-butt and crouched to lay down. Hoping the small wolf would trip over him. He then heard another voice.
He sighed and sat up. "I didn't cross any other borders." He narrowed his eyes. "Who's he?"

Hawkpool watched as Darkpaw prepare to pounce,but didn't. Instead he tried to head-butt him. She shook her head. She then glanced at Stick and nodded. "Yeah,and he's Blazestorm. A warrior of Thunderclan. I'm the deputy." She stepped pass Moonshadow and padded to the terrier. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:44 pm

"How do you know him Hawkpool? Where you a house dog or soemthing?" He was nervous. What should he do?
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Hawk snorted. "When was I ever a house-pet? I don't think Twoleggeds want wolves in their home." She sighed and glanced at Stick. "He's an old friend of mine." She flicked her ears. "It was when Bloodclan ruled the twolegged place." She snorted.

Stick flicked his ears and sighed. "So thats who they were called..." He shrugged. "Well anyways,we always went out at night to take a few of the bad ones out." Stick shrugged. "Some called us the Blood Dragons." He then narrowed his eyes. "Others,murderous traitors."
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue11/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:57 am

Owlscreech said in a warning tone "Show some respect thunderclanner, you may find you get some in return. and Dog i might be a medicine wolf but i have seen many battles and enjoyed them" he leered a little "blood lust is the most magicalness there is. now Darkpaw we must leave the Thunderclanners to their plotting. They know they dont stand a chance of invading us". He snorted "OR we could go to the windclan border and warn them the same. Firestar is a weak leader if her deputy is a dog lover!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:01 am

"Why would we? I am fuming for a war and all but won't fight unless I have to!" Blazestorm was so mad! He growled.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:51 am

Hawkpool flicked her tail infront of Blazestorm's mouth,telling him to be quiet. "He was an old friend. Unless your older." She chuckled and flicked her tail. "Were not going to invade Stormclan territory,whats the fun in that?"

Stick snorted at the other wolf's words. "I can see what you said may be correct." He sighed and yawned,stretching his back legs. he then shook his tail and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:53 am

He looked at her. He couldn't stay mad at her for long. He looked at her. "Can you tell me the answer to the question I asked you?"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:01 am

Hawkpool sighed. "Its a long story,we'll finish this at camp." She then turned to Owlscreech and sighed. "Hey look,sorry about just now. Don't worry,were not targeting Stormclan territory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:19 am

"We should be going now. lets go." BLazestorm started heading back to camp. He started running.

Camp
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:29 am

(Darkpaw isn't a small wolf, actually. Remember the post when he first pounced? He's gonna have his warrior ceremony really soon, and he's pretty much fully grown. Plus, he's very large even for a wolf)

Darkpaw stumbled a bit as the dog attempted to trip him, but he did not fall. He would get that mutt this time. He whipped around and quickly brought his head down, attempting to bite it's back left leg. He truly despised dogs, and this one even more than any others. He would not let it go without any injuries at all.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:53 pm

(I know he just wanted to get you angry with him. Sorry if that seemed wrong)

Moonshadow watched as the apprentice and aimed at Stick's leg. She growled and pounced on him. (Sorry if this is god-modding,but she isn't going to hurt him.)
She rolled into some brush and landed on top of the wolf. Her nose touching his. She flattened her ears and stumbled back. Her skin felt hot under her fur. She blushed. "I uhh er-Umm sorry about that." She was behind a bush so everyone else couldn't really see anything.

Hawkpool watched as Moonshadow rolled into the bushes. That takes care of that. She sighed and flicked her tail. "Stick,follow me. Moonshadow will come later." She flicked her tail and dipped her head at Owlscreech. "Bye now." She flicked her ears and trotted back.
-Camp-

Stick watched as the gray wolf launched herself in the way of the other one. He sighed and sat up. He scratched his ears with his back leg and sniffed. He then glanced at Hawk. "You sure she'll be ok? Alright then,lets go."
-Tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Darkclaw
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:17 pm

(It's ok. It's for a good cause)

Darkpaw was about to bite down on the dogs leg, when he felt something slam into him. He let out an "Umph!" as he was slammed to the ground. They rolled into the bushes, and he felt something touch his nose. He let out a growl and raised a paw in the air, about to strike, but... before his paw slashed toward the wolf that had pounced on him, he realized who it was. The dark apprentice put his paw down and quickly stood up. 'Sorry about that,' the beautiful she-wolf had said. Darkpaw just shook his head. There was an awkward silence. But he broke it after a bit by saying, "What was that all about? He's just... just a dog.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Moonshadow sighed. "Its complicated." He flicked her tail and then blinked. "Umm,I never caught your name from before. I'm Moonshadow now." Se rolled her head.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:53 am

(Darkpaw)

Darkpaw let out a long sigh. He didn't know what to say to this female. Ever since he was a pup under 3 moons old, he had never actually had a real conversation with any wolf. So he was kind of out of practice. "I'm... uhh..." he tried. The apprentice shook his head again. "I... I'm Darkpaw..." he managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:25 pm

Moonshadow lowered one ear,and kept her other up. She frowned. "Why are you so shy? By the looks of it your more of a fighting guy. I would think you'd be a little more confident."
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:56 pm

(Darkpaw)

Darkpaw stood up tall and growled. "What do you mean, shy?" he barked. "You asked for my name, and I gave you my name! You're lucky you even got that!" He stood there with his teeth bared. Of course he shouldn't have given this furball his name. It had never turned out well before, and it never would. What an idiot he had been!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next