Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Emberfeather
Bane
Silktuft
Duskpaw
Jaime
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Gentlestar
Crystalheart
Heatherstar
Moonshadow
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Thunderpaw
Purefeather
Frost
Emeraldpup
Toadpaw
Duke
Calla
Nightingale
Sophie
Cougarpaw
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Nightowl
Slyshadow
Feathersoul
Windstorm
Caprina.
Clover
Evieshine
Firestar
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Lightdawn
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Isenfire
Fullpup
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Silentwhisper
Nightfeather
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Ravensky
Hawk
Blackhawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/40ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:04 pm

she frowned, and tilted her head "what am i going to do then!" she lay on her back and placed herpaws over her eyes in her thinking position, after awhile she sat up and wagged her tail "we can stay here untill morning!"
she grinned thinking this was a grand idea, now she could spend time with her new friend!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Blackhawk chuckled nervously, "But my sister is coming back and i want to see her when she returns. Don't worry nothing will happen. Come on." The gray brute thought about what he had done to Hawkpool getting mad about her bringing in a pup. But this is different he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/40ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 pm

She tilted her head then nodded "ok mommy always tells me to listen to warriors so i trust woo!" she grinned and trotted beside him, her short legs finding it hard to keep up with his large strides, her black fur standing out like a bur next to him, she trips over a few times then ends up getting stuck in a gorsebush.
Back to top Go down
Blackhawk
Warrior
Blackhawk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Chuckling Blackhawk picks up the pup and trots the rest of the way to camp carrying her. "I will have to ake up early, and have an explanantion. Oh well." He kept walking and smiling at the young pup.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:25 pm

she giggled then scowled "i am not a young pup im six moons old!" she kicked out her back feet practising for something, she grinned happily

------TC CAMP-----------
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Shadestar arrived to the territory soon after. It was the edge of the border and the sun was close to setting. Even so, he did not rush to pick up the pup, curious of what she would do in this situation. His eyes narrowed as he saw a ThunderClan warrior come to the border and begin talking to her. Was he coaxing her on the other side to kill or kidnap her? ThunderClan needs all the pups it can get. he scoffed to himself, still watching. They seemed to have come to some kind of conclusion- the black pup stepped over the boundary line into the ThunderClan territory! Alarmed, Shadestar went after them, crossing the border himself and quickly following their scent trails

- To TC camp-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Rainstar padded by the border, she yawned in boredom. "Why must patrolling be so boring, or so exciting?" She continued walking and stumbled across a few birds. She smiled and stalked them. Her paws placed evenly and quietly on the floor. Her smile widened as she got close enough to pounce. Tightening her muscles the fae pounced and managed to grab the smallest one. She rolled her eyes as the rest flew away. "Well food is food." She kept walking by the border.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Lunapup raced after rainstar and stumbled into her, she grinned up at rain and trotted beside her happily "i want to come as well!" the pup having decided to disregard the rule that pups stay in the camp.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Rainstar looked at the pup sternly, "Lunapup you know you have to stay in camp." She smiled slyly, "You can come along and as soon as we get back you have to recite the Warrior Code to yourself 20 times before eating anything." She looked at Lunapup, and shook her head smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 pm

the pup blinked then grinned "ok! i want to practise catching stuff more!" she trotted beside rainstar happilly, often practising her stalking and pouncing techniques. she almost catches a mouse but is to loud so she ends up running after it and running into a tree. she stopped as the border went near the marshes scenting something "sommat smells funny"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Rainstar padded beside the pup, "Yeah, but we can't cross." She nudged the pup, "C'mon we have to keep going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Lunastared over the border hearing a feirce roar "whats that sound rainstar? i have never heard nor smelt that thing before"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Rainsta stopped and listened, she frowned. "Its a bear. But Shadowclan has it covered don't worry." she sat down listening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:33 pm

"whats a bear rainstar? who exactly are shadowclan? how many other clans are there? how big is our territory"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:35 pm

"A bear is a big furry brown mean creature that can easily kill a wolf. And there are three more clans, and our territory is very big." She smiled and kept her ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Running into rain star and topling her into the river she saw luna and said I say you leave camp now stay here them she jumped in to the river to try and save rain stat
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Uh hawkpool nothing is happening.)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Well i tried to get lunapup and while i was racing there i knoced into you then tou fell into the river
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 pm

We are at the Shadowclan and Thunderclan border)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Oh wrong one darn Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Lunapup tilted her head then said "shouldnt we help shadowclan then? shouldnt all the clans help to drive off the big mean bear? what if it kills pups or comes onto our territory!" her eyes filled with worry.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:43 pm

mhmm, remember to make sure where you are going.)_

Rainstar looked down at Lunapup and shook her head, "Shadowclan are proud they want to take care of it themselves. If they ask for help then we go."
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Running into rainstar after racing after lunapup she shouted WATCH OUT!! then she rammed into rainstar and said Rainstar im so sorry i was just chasing after lina because i saw her leave and i forgot how close we are to the border then she bowed her head
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Rainstar looked at Hawkpool, "Don't worry, just try to remember next time." She sat down again looking at the border.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Lunapup nodded at rainstar then growled at hawkpool "rainstar said i could come with her!" her eyes spakrled with indignation. she hid behind rainstar after poking her tongue out at the young warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next