Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Emberfeather
Bane
Silktuft
Duskpaw
Jaime
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Gentlestar
Crystalheart
Heatherstar
Moonshadow
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Thunderpaw
Purefeather
Frost
Emeraldpup
Toadpaw
Duke
Calla
Nightingale
Sophie
Cougarpaw
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Nightowl
Slyshadow
Feathersoul
Windstorm
Caprina.
Clover
Evieshine
Firestar
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Lightdawn
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Isenfire
Fullpup
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Silentwhisper
Nightfeather
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Ravensky
Hawk
Blackhawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Crystals : 227

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue2/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue35/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:31 pm

slypaw glared at the medicine wolf and nodded. he headed after his mentor bounding in excitement. He had almost attacked the medicine wolf but was held back. He needed to learn the medicine wolf smells.
-syacmore
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:38 am

Feathersoul sat silently at Bluestorm's words. She was tired, hungry, and all she wanted was for this ordeal to be over. She watched as Slypaw appeared, giving her a glare. She scoffed indigiently. Little rat. Needs to learn some respect, she thought, lifting her head higher as the StormClan wolves disappeared on their side of the border. She stood, vanishing into the ferns. Perhaps I best head to SunClan to see if Mosseybreeze caused any damage there, she wondered, changing direction and heading towards the SunClan camp.

~SC Camp~

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:56 am

Nightowl appeared, night had fallen and the half moon light glittered on his dark pelt. he sat himself down and stared up at the moon with a calm look in his eyes. the large brute looked oddly peacefull and serene. his large tail moved and stuck out straight behind him on the earth. his ears folded back as he began to howl/sing into the crisp leaf bare air.
"I used the deadwood to make the fire rise
The blood of innocence burning in the skies
I filled my cup with the rising of the sea
And poured it out in an ocean of debris

I'm swimming in the smoke
Of bridges I have burned
So don't apologize
I'm losing what I don't deserve
What I don't deserve

We held our breath when the clouds began to form
But you were lost in the beating of the storm
But in the end we were meant to be apart
Like separate chambers of the human heart

I'm swimming in the smoke
Of bridges I have burned
So don't apologize
I'm losing what I don't deserve"

Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 am

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper looked around, they were near the Shadowclan and Thunderclan border. She smirked ever so slightly and waited in the shadows, her dark pelt blending in, if anything were to give her away it would be her bright white paws. But there was snow on the ground, Rainwhisper smiled and watched the male her eyes narrowed in fury. She bared her teeth and remained silent, she crept up nearby ignoring his song as she tensed her muscles. Gathering herself she sprang out quickly, not wanting to give the male any time to think. Though she was very small compared to the male, she hoped her weight would be enough to roll him over and for her to pin him down if only for seconds.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:10 am

The large male felt a smaller shape barrel into him, his sences registered an attacker, without scenting who it was he gave a low grumble of a snarl. falling on his side he rolled and shoved his back legs upward knowing the opponents belly was there. his eyes glittered with fury, and even as his back legs moved to wound his front paws moved forward to try and rake down the attackers face.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:14 am

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper felt the pressure of his paws upon her belly and ducked her fac out of the way. She felt her breath escape her as he pushed up into her. She growled and rolled to the side out of his way. A bit blinded by the fury and forgetting she wasn't going to hurt the male she raced forward, charging into his side with her head. She snapped and growled before pausing.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:19 am

he grunted feeling a hard head hit into his side, he snarled in pain as he felt a rib break. his eyes burned and he moved and went for a muzzle grab with his own teeth. his feet propelled him at this attacker, his golden eyes the only part of him that could be seen. he pushed off and propelled toward this intruder. he wasnt familiar with rainwhispers scent so he thought that this was a rouge.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:23 am

Rainwhisper was a bit dizzy after her charge. She blinked seeing multiple of him. She saw four of him charge and turned to the one she thought was him and growled. She blinked once more, her vision clearing and finding out what she was looking at was nothing but air. She turned in time to see him coming towards her. Rainwhisper paused watching his golden eyes and she didn't react right away. When she did, she felt a bit lost and forgot where to move.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:26 am

The brute recognized the female and skidded to a stop mere inches from her face. his teeth still bared in an angry leer, he stared at her before he lifted his head and turned. padding back to the border he sat down completly ignoring her and began licking his side, wincing a little. hoping that the bone hadnt punctured his lung. he lashed his black tail his ears flat back.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 am

Rainwhisper closed her eyes and pulled back slightly, her right front paw lifted off the ground as she recoiled bracing for his impact. She never felt it though, opening her blue eyes she watched him walk off and admittedly let out a soft sigh of relief. She glared at the wolf and growled under her breath before shaking out her pelt. This time the sound of the chain did annoy her. Rain growled at it as well. She stalked over to Nightowl and sat down still huffing in anger. Had she been leader she would have never ever been able to do that. She was half glad she wasn't. She watched him lick his side and wince and couldn't help but smile a bit as well. She shook her head, her voice suddenly piercing the quiet in an angry tone. "How did you know?" She stood up her ebony tail lashing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:34 am

He retorted in a cold voice "it was obvious, obviously the wolves here arent very observant, i could see it in a heartbeat. you both have the same basic structure granted he is bigger but frame wise he is a larger you". he lashed his tail and snapped "also, for your information miss i was never planning to tell anyone". his last word was a growl as he snapped "you are lucky that i recognized you otherwise you might have been on the way to starclan right now".
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:44 am

Rainwhisper lied her ears flat and listened. She felt some guilt and her fur lie flat upon her back. She watched the angry male and she herself began to growl. "Well how was I to know? I don't know exactly who I can trust until I get to know them." Rain's growl was low and though smaller she was no longer afraid of charging him again. "On my way to Starclan? You must think I really am weak. Too bad you did recognize me, I'd like to see the outcome." Rain's tail lashed angrily behind her, and yet she made no move to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:47 am

his ears flickered and he snorted falling silent, he acted as if she was not there. his ears tilted backward as he sat there. watching the moon and stars with his wondering eyes, he closed his eyes and sat still like a statue. ignoring the pain of his broken rib, that with each breath bone was beginning to cut through his skin. however through sheerwill power he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 am

Rainwhisper looked at Nightowl's side for a while. She smiled and made her way swiftly up to his side. She poked his side, where his broken rib was and backed up waiting for a reaction. She would smile if he cried in pain and would still smile if he gritted his teeth. Even if he turned to growl at her she would be happy, for she knew it hurt. She narrowed her eyes and waited her ears lying flat.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:12 am

his ear flicked and he went back to meditaing, having decided that she wasnt worth his attention, not worth showing a response over. instead he began composing a song in his head. in many ways he was the bard of thunderclan. his eyes half closed as he reveled int he pain, it helped clear his head. very slowly he moved and began scratching his side where his broken rib was. a hidden smirk on his face. lowering his paw down he sang in his head "never know ya luck when theres a free for all"
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:17 am

[quote="Rainwhisper"]ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper nodded and smirked. "You're boring." Her voice came quickly and shortly before she turned tail to leave. she wasn't hurt and she was fine, so Rain set off to walk down the border. She wasn't ready to go back yet. Her steps were careful and precise as she walked down the border, her eyes narrowed as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:22 am

He didnt care that she thought he was boring, she was a vicious sly female now in his eyes. not one he would trust. he flicked his black ears and lay down resting his head on his paws. his eyes closed as he began to softly sing. "do you hear the people sing? singing the song of angry men" he stood and yawned his eyes glinting. he snorted, knowing that she wanted a fight and reactions out of him. he would stay away from her lest he became more prejuiced against her. he didnt want to turn into something he hated. his golden eyes glittered as he rembered Rainstar and Phoenixfire being together. he had been just a shadow in the back round then. now that Phoenixfire was gone Rainwhisper was paying him attention. he snorted, he didnt want her attentions, she was nothing like her old self.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:29 am

Rainwhisper padded down the trail and grumbled to herself. Her eyes hardened as she made herself a small resolution. She nodded to herself and glanced at the moonlit snow. Rainwhisper had to relax and just enjoy time to herself. Perking her ears and looking around the female nosed the snow. The sudden cold upon her nose made her smile. Rain crouched and made up an imaginary opponent in her head. She leaped sending snow everywhere. Rainwhisper laughed and smiled before burying herself underneath the snow. She made sure she was completely covered in snow. Rainwhisper smiled, she would stay here for the rest of the night.

Rain's eyes widened. She sighed having created herself a small dip, she smiled. She remembered training Eviepaw and Brightpaw as apprentices. She remembered Luna and sadness took her over. They were in a better place at least. Rainwhisper pushed this out of her mind and closed her eyes as her breathing slowed.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 am

Nightowl prowled through the trees near the border, his large dark form helping keep him hidden. he was calm and reserved just as he always was, igoring the white bone jutting out of his skin and leaving small red blotches on the pure white snow. every now and then he would allow himself to revel in it. he prided himself on his pokerface, on his ability to remain calm. he personally despised battles and prefered to hunt with clanmates. however it seemed as if the world was slowly going mad. he stumbled and fell into the warmth of the white snow, he watched half deleriously as his blood seeped into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:42 am

Rainwhisper lied in the snow, the warmth of her breath circling around. Her tail twitched slightly, and rubbed against her nose. She was curled tightly into a ball, the lightly falling snow covering her completely. She wasn't asleep, she was just thinking. now a days she would just think and think endlessly, staring at a random object or simply out into space. Her stomach rose and fell softly as she began to doze ever so slightly and would wake herself up. Rainwhisper shifted only slightly and attempted to smile. But now that she thought of it, what was there to smile about?
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:46 am

A scream tore through the air as the ground beneath the heavy wolf collapsed, he landed heavily and grunted. his eyes glittering with pain he stared around his new surroundings, his eyes quickly adjusting to the area. he was in an old under ground spring that had dried up. the earth becoming brittle had given way when he had fallen on it and lay there for a while. the large male wolf shook with shock as he stared around. he thought about calling out for help but then remembered that only rainwhisper was near by. she would probbaly only laugh at him... not help him. he snorted and lay down in the freezing snow.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 am

Rainwhisper was dozing off once again. Her eyelids felt heavy and her yawns soon turned into soft snoring. Her mind was slowly slipping into the land of dreams, when she heard the scream split the air. Rainwhisper jumped up in a panic and looked around panting. The female blinked and looked around her eyes wide with fear. She had heard a scream before, a death scream. And images flashed before her. Looking around she began to relax but the scream echoed. Rainwhisper gulped and followed the sound, curiosity prickling at her. She walked over sniffing around. She smelled two things, blood and Nightowl. From panic to relaxation to humor. Rain was having a full day. She looked down into the pit and looked down seeing the faint form of Nightowl. Rain couldn't help but snicker a bit at the sight. She smiled, "Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:58 am

Nightowl decided not to even bother to reply, he closed his eyes and kept on laying spread out on the snow. blood from his earlier wound spilling out into the snow. Nightowl was perfectly calm and allowed himself to relax, he would get out eventually. wether now or if he joined starclan the male was content. His only regret was that he would never have a family.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:07 am

[quote="Rainwhisper"]ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper rolled her eyes, and shook her head. "Boring." She turned away from the pit and walked away. She paused and looked back, walking over. "I'm going to help whether you want me to or not. Don't go anywhere." Rainwhisper smiled, her voice filled with humor and lightness once again. She looked at the snow, she should be able to find something at this moment. Sniffing around she dug around and sped around. She only found three of the things she needed. Rain rolled her eyes, she didn't like Winter. She sped back to Nightowl, and made her way down carefully. She looked at the male, still smiling. "Too bad there are no death berries around. I could kill ya." She turned, her voice humorous and happy. She looked at him, "Cobwebs... and poppy seeds. It's winter, I forgot where to find the other things. When we get ya back to Feathersoul she'll help ya." She looked at the male, her smile gone and sighed, grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 am

The male sat up and shook out his fur saying "all i need to do is get out of this hole, then you can go back to loathing my pelt". he said in a perfectly calm voice, he continued "though as i said before, i will not tell anyone of Falconpaws true parentage". he was tactful enough not to ask if Phoenixfire knew about it. he flicked his ears and said calmly "if you could shiv a branch down here i could perhaps climb up it or something". his eyes glittered with light amusement at the mention of deathberries "and on the subject of death berries there are some at snake rocks as its always warm there for them".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next