Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Emberfeather
Bane
Silktuft
Duskpaw
Jaime
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Gentlestar
Crystalheart
Heatherstar
Moonshadow
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Thunderpaw
Purefeather
Frost
Emeraldpup
Toadpaw
Duke
Calla
Nightingale
Sophie
Cougarpaw
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Nightowl
Slyshadow
Feathersoul
Windstorm
Caprina.
Clover
Evieshine
Firestar
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Lightdawn
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Isenfire
Fullpup
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Silentwhisper
Nightfeather
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Ravensky
Hawk
Blackhawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:17 am

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper mocked the male, "All I need to do is get out of this hole, then you can go back to loathing my pelt. Fine." She looked up and turned back, "Awe thank would ya?" She scurried up and looked at the trees. "Find a branch Rain. Or..." She smiled to herself liking the slight torture she made up in her mind. She laughed and came back a large branch in her mouth. She looked like a dog racing back with a stick larger than its owner had thrown. She raced back in between two close trees, forgetting about the size of the stick she crashed into the branch and fell back. She rubbed her muzzle whining slightly and got up. "Find a stick, break your muzzle." She trotted back and looked down into the hole."I don't think telling me where the deathberries are in winter is the best idea." She spoke as she made her way down.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:20 am

He regarded her with his eyes and said calmly "my my, the world has turned you into a bitter one hasnt it. you never would have known in our youth that i liked ya, that i told phoenixfire adn that he stole you away from me". his eyes glittered coldly revealing the hatered within him, the dark cold side that noone had seen since he was a tinypup. he flicked his ears and said "now you understand how i feel why i took so long to train myself to remain calm". his tone was harsh before he calmed down again and stared at her impassivley.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:27 am

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper perked her ears and narrowed her eyes. Yet she remained quiet, gritting her teeth. "What good is it to remain calm, when the world burns inside you? Keep it all bottled in, and let it explode inside you. Too late for me anyway, now grab onto the darn stick or stay here and rot." She laid her ears back, the thought of Phoenix making her shake. She had come so shortly after his death and to be reminded of it was a hit harder than any other.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:37 am

He said calmly "i keep it burning within me, and when battle commences i let it all out, it explodes and i feel my anger and resentment keeping me alive, all of my senses sharper". he watched her calmly and said quietly, his eyes glittered. showing the tortured inside him, his eyes flamed up like flares. he said calmly "ill climb out now". he slowly hauled himself up he moved up and stood on the top ground panting a little.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:42 am

[quote="Rainwhisper"]ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper scoffed and waited for him to get out. Her ears were pinned to her head and her eyes glowed in anger. Why was he telling her this? She watched him stand and pant. She stood a bit behind him opening and closing her mouth as it still hurt a bit. She sighed, and looked around. She hummd to herself a bored expression as she did attempt to bottle up what she felt.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:45 am

He said softly "you can always let your feelings out to the forest though, the forest... its alive, but secret it dosent tell anyone else when you neeed to tear up the earth and destroy things... the forest forgives". he glanced at her and said "though you will probbaly think me crazy for speaking of the forest as if it were a wolf. but to me, its like starclan in plant and animal form". his eyes fully relaxed adn he gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:49 am

Rainwhisper paused and rolled her eyes. "Going all Starclan are ya? Mm." She looked ahead, her blue eyes narrowed. She shrugged, "All I get is the wind." She gave his side a rough nudge, "C'mon you woke me up because yo were clumsy, and now I'm getting cold so come on." She grumbled and began to walk ahead.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 am

He grinned "you sound like Owlscreech now", he sretched. he flicked his ears and tail as he began padding along beside her. his larger body blocking out the wind a little. his brown eyes glittered with the sadness of the past. he continued walking along toward camp, his head straight inline with his spine.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 am

[quote="Rainwhisper"]ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Create.php?text=Rainwhisper&name=Feathergraphy2

Rainwhisper sighed and kept her head low for a while before raising it and looking around. She sighed and looked at the male beside her. Her steps were fatigued and slow as they trudged through the snow. Rainwhisper sighed, "Maybe..." She looked ahead, nearly there...

-TC Camp
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:08 am

Nightowl glanced around as he padded along beside her, his muscular shoulders carrying him along as well as blocking out the wind. his thick fur insulating him against the coldwind, he trotted along easily and confidently.
-tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Crystals : 139

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue7/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue15/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Honeysplash walked up and sat down. staring at her paws she began doing what she did best bashing herself so she wouldnt cry. after successfully reducing her self esteem to zero she began scraping around in the snow trying to find something. her ears perked forward as she worked. trying to tire herself out so she wouldnt give way to any more emotions.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue48/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue70/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:18 pm

The tall figure padded over to the women who looked so tense and hurt, slowly he moved around her, standing next to her, offering his presence as a comfort. His thick fur brushed against her darker coat as he lowered his head a fraction till it rested near her’s. Other then this he made no attempt to touch her, even now he knew that it would be inappropriate to make any more physical actions to console her, he was a new acquaintance not an intimate friend and had no right to do so. "I am sorry to have put you through such a thing." he whispered," If i hadn't been there perhaps your brother wouldn't have said those words, you wouldn't have been hurt." Again he found himself searching for the right words, he did not know her pain, yet he found his heart breaking for her. He had spent countless days watching mothers with their children, the soft tenderness that enters their eyes when they gaze upon their pups, for most females to have pups was their life's dream, to not be able to have such an experience would be truly crushing. He sat next to her in silence, know that she was
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue7/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue15/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:28 pm

She glanced up at him and said "its fine, i never really liked pups anyway, Owlscreech was in shock so he attempted to hurt me to hide his own jealousy. he always thought that i was odd and seeing me in the company with you would have shocked him". she held no grudges against Apachewind. She considered him a new friend, not an intimate one. she glanced at him grateful for the space that he gave her. she continued digging though, scenting something buried under snow, dirt and ice. she continued digging and digging till she pulled out what looked like a black rock. but it was actually coal, she frowned and tapped it with a paw. "hmm"
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue48/20ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue70/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Her words seemed empty, a thin bandage to cover a deep wound. But he didn't comment upon it. "When we are shocked or hurt ourselves we tend to take it out on another, a bitter truth that has caused much pain and bloodshed through the course of history. " he said, watching her closely as she dug at the ground. "You are anything but odd, you are a masterpiece, elegant, beautiful. " When she unearthed the odd rock Apache moved closer to inspect it with her, the object was so different then the rocks he was used to, even its scent was strange. Acid, like the scent fire leaves behind after it has devoured a forest. "Well that is quite the discovery."
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:40 pm

Honeysplash said "we should try and cut it open, this reminds me of these rocks that i found once and when i cut them open they had like". she paused waiting for the right word "crystals in them! i named that sort of rock Geodes". she picked up the rock in her mouth and moved over to where she had her rock cutting station. it worked by pressure and soon enough the coal had cracked in two revealing diamonds. she stared at them in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Apache followed her to where she set the cross underneath another, the pressure from the latter causing the other to break in two. Fascinated Apache gazed at the crystals within. "It's just like you." he mused," You call yourself ugly, believing your worth is akin to that of dirt. Yet when you peal away the walls and false accusations one can see the beauty within as well as on the outside." His doubted his words would have much affect, yet they were the first to come to his mind and he was ever the truthful man.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:50 pm

She shrugged and nosed a half over to him "have that half, it can be a, what do they call it? ah a token of our friend ship". she gave him a slight smile before she returned to looking at her half. staring at the twinkling crystals she found herself transfixed by their beauty. she didnt mind being barren, well at this point she didnt think she did. the truth was deep down she wanted her own pup. just one wouldhave been enough for her. one to love and to protect and to watch it grow up. she closed her eyes for a few moments before she stood and gently picked up her half. she dug up a hole in the ground and lightly placed her half in there along with other geodes that she had cracked over the years.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Apache accepted the gift gratefully. "I shall treasure it forever." he said, drawing it close to him with a large paw. A thought struck him, a rather strange idea that perhaps would be frowned upon by Honeysplash but he voiced it anyway. "I do not have a mate or children of my own." he began,"I doubt I ever will meet anyone that would put up with me and the way I talk to every women I meet, even so I do not find myself overly saddened by this." His eyes met her's. "Would you like me to tell you why?" He had attempted to play it safe, a tact he was unused to using, even so he thought he had done an okay job for one of his few attempts. He had given Honey a chance to cut his reply short, to stop him from continuing if she so desired, or have him continue and give her the answer to how he coped with the idea that he would be eternally alone.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:29 am

Honeysplash blinked then glanced over at him she said "please do, there is no way i would be able to guess in this state that i am in". she watched him through brown eyes as she replaced the bit of bark that stopped the dirt from getting onto the crystals. before sweeping dirt onto it. she hadnt dared bring her precious stones back to camp for fear of her brother throwing them into the river. he had tried to be a good brother but he was too spiky, she she too strong willed. she watched apachewind a caringness in her eyes for the brute.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:49 am

Taking a deep breath he answered. "It may sound corny, but when I look upon the pups in our clan I envision them as my own, every grown women becomes my sister or daughter, ever male my brother and son. They become my family, even if we are not bound by blood." he looked away. Yet..." He trailed away as that same nagging thoughts entered his mind. Should he share it with her, reveal the dark secret that was brewing within him? If he did she might leave, he might lose the one wolf who shared his thirst for knowledge; he decided to take the risk." I have been finding myself becoming more and more separated from them all, everything has changed so much in such a short time. I feel alone, alienated, my clan is no longer my clan. I find myself wandering outside of our borders more and more, I am losing my family." The pain inside his heart caused his voice to crack. he wanted to be accepted into his clan, he knew many within its ranks loved him, yet he continually found himself feeling detached, separated from them. because of this he found himself seeking to learn things more and more in an effort to distract himself from the gap that had opened between him and his clan-mate, but in doing so he was tearing the rift even farther. It was a vicious circle he didn't know how to end, yet he found himself hopeful. As he gazed upon Honeysplash he realized that he had found a possible doorway back into the clan, perhaps she could be his anchor? He returned her caring gaze, he had indeed found a kindred spirit.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 am

She said softly, "i often feel as if i am the mother of the clan, gently scolding the pups. taking them out on adventures. yet i always somehow feel... distant as if im watching a world that will never truly accept me". her brown eyes glittered as she said "I dont want you to leave Apachewind, when i am around you i feel". she paused and searched for the right word. "whole, content... even happy". she stood and walked over to him sitting down not to far away. she murmured "if you left i would follow and drag you right back, perhaps if you spent more time with the clan you wouldnt want to leave"
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:32 am

His listened to her words, touched by their sincerity even though that had only just met. The thought of her pursuing him and dragging him back caused the male to chuckled, he had no doubt that she would enact upon her words if he were to try and leave. "I will stay, if only for you." he assured her, "I hope that I'll be able to rekindle the fire of passion that once burned in my heart when I thought of my clan. Now that I have such a friend as you, it will be easier to return to the camp regularly, if not every day." His words were honest, the light within his eyes and the look of affirmation upon his face showing as much. He enjoyed the closeness of her, even though they were not touching the company was truly warming after so long alone. He would remain in the clan, even if it was only for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:46 am

She smiled a little and said "i am glad, but i do not think that we need to return to camp just yet. i am wondering if there will be a gathering this moon? at the last one Lightdawn was slaughtered". she paused and frowned a little, a temptation nagging at her soul. she glanced around then whispered in apachewinds ear, her warm breath tickling the hairs. "why dont we go and find these mysterious wolves". her brown eyes burned with a passion of protection. she wanted to keep apache and the rest of her clan safe.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:28 pm

His ears pinned back at the mention of Lightdawn's murder, he had not been there that day but the word had reached even him. Like the rest he still mourned her loss, she had not deserved to be slaughtered like that. Honey's warm breath tinkled his ear as she whispered words of adventure and danger, the suggestion was intriguing but he had to take moment to weigh it in his mind. These wolves were murders, they had already shown that they would not hesitate to kill another. He was confident that he could come so close to one he could touch them without them knowing he was their, stealth was his greatest strength, he had even approached a few deer alerting them to his presence when his tail stroked their side. If it were he alone he would take on the challenge, but he had another life to worry about, Honeysplash although he knew she was a capable warrior had not spent hours upon hours refining the art of moving with the land, even his mentor Nightfeather had never done it. What the hey, it was not as fun alone, who cares if they didn't reach the level of silence he was so used to achieving. He was certain that over time he'd be able to teach Honey the same techniques he had learned and developed, he would not be the only spirit ghosting through the forest when he was done. "Alright." he said, standing. "But we do not confront them or alert them to our presence, we wouldn't stand a chance against them if they were to come at us in numbers. Judging by the rumors I've heard whispered through the trees by clan wolf and loner alike, in single combat we would not stand a chance anyway, so lets not make this a repeat of what happened the last gather." He looked her in the eye to make sure she understood, although philosophical she had a fire in her heart that Apache knew could cause one to think before they acted.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:56 pm

She watched him then nodded, her brown eyes watching him with a calmness that hid her inner fire. she said in her chiming tones "you can be head wolf, ill follow your lead". her eyes suddenly sparkled with new wonder "we could listen in to their ceremonies, and see what they are like... then we could report back to shadestar. if its bad enough then Maybe Direclan needs to arise again". her eyes glittered with a slight worry for apachewind, she knew that he was more than capable of taking care of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next