Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan & StormClan

Go down 
+54
Emberfeather
Bane
Silktuft
Duskpaw
Jaime
Ravenclaw
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Gentlestar
Crystalheart
Heatherstar
Moonshadow
Blazestorm
Bluespirit
Thunderpaw
Purefeather
Frost
Emeraldpup
Toadpaw
Duke
Calla
Nightingale
Sophie
Cougarpaw
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Apachewind
Honeysplash
Nightowl
Slyshadow
Feathersoul
Windstorm
Caprina.
Clover
Evieshine
Firestar
Falconwing
Darkdeath
Lightdawn
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Isenfire
Fullpup
Dusktail
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Silentwhisper
Nightfeather
Phoenixstar
Dovepaw
Ravensky
Hawk
Blackhawk
Shadestar
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue15/15ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

The boundary between ThunderClan and StormClan

Last edited by Shadestar on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue7/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue8/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 am

Moonshadow noticed the cow had kicked Adder away. She felt an energy burst in her chest. She heaved herself up onto it's back. The cow couldn't take the weight and fell over. She got down and slashed the elk's throat. Moon gave a sigh and ran over to Adderfang. She lifted him by his scruff and made him lean on her shoulder. "You alright-" She was cut off by some pestering noise. Oh wait...That's Aurafrost. The silver fae snorted.
"Like we care anymore. Shes Stormclan trash,a traitor." Adderfang was sliding to the ground a bit,so she lifted him up again. "Another thing,Adderfang had to run a chore for Feathersoul. She needed some herbs from Aurorapaw." Moon made a lie to cover Adder. Sounded pretty true to her ears. "And leave us alone,you pests are enough to deal with. Even without all the sucky insults."

Ravenclaw padded slowly over. He noticed the elk lying away from two Thunderclanners at the border. Oh...Moonshadow and Adderpaw are here. It was unknown to him that it was Adderfang now though.
The blue tinged male nudged Aurafrost. "Why do you like to insult people anyways?" The blue male sighed and nodded to the other two. "Happy hunting..." He flicked his tail and went to go scent something out.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:49 pm

The blue wolf flicked her ears and replied to the stormclan warrior beside her "it distracts me from the ice within" she murmured, she perked her ears and laughed darkly "you just called yer boyfriends sister trash, how does that make you feel Adderfang?" her eyes were alight with malice she growled in a dark low voice "ill make sure to return her pretty white pelt when ive finished with her"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Adderfang watched with a blurry gaze as the cow was downed with a swift slash to the neck. With a groan of pain from his throbbing head, he leaned against Moonshadow thankfully, shaking his head as some of the trauma and pain faded away. An icy voice caught his attention, so the young warrior turned his mussel to the border. And, wouldn't you know it, there was Aurafrost, cold as ever. His anger beginning to block out the aches of his cranium as the blue wolf fired insults in him. Fighting his oozing head, he stalked towards the border, mussel pointed just a hair from the inside safety of the paper-thin line. "You can try to insult me all you want, but when you start tearing away at my family, that's where I draw the line," he snarled, his icy blue eyes still clouded with a bit of pain from his encounter with the elk's hoof. The handsome black male narrowed his eyes to slits, muttering at a dangerously low tone. "You were given 'no right, whatsoever' to judge my little sister like that," he scoffed at the chilled fae. "And you never will, either. If you hurt a hair on her head, I'll see that you suffer personally." He made no move to cross the border nor harm the, in his opinion, foolish and idiotic femme, however, but he was practically spitting fire at Aurafrost. The handsome male gave an awkward nod to Ravenclaw with a mutter of thanks to his elder before, narrow mussel raised high in disdain, he stomped back to the dead prey, still fuming. "Come on, Moonshadow, we don't have to stand for these petty insults."
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Moonshadow snorted. "My boyfriend huh? Means I have a better chance than an ugly fae like yourself." She helped Adder over to the big elk. She sat down with a sigh. "I can manage on my own. Just mark the border. Your still injured,need Feather to look at that." The silver fae flicked her tail,nudging Adder. "...Come on...We need to report to Firestar about all of this as well."
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue7/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue8/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:29 pm

Ravenclaw heard her reply. The fae's voice echoed in his head. Ice? Sounds like a messed up Scourage. The blue tinged male sniffed a pile of leaves. Focus Ravenclaw. The male shook his head and open his maw. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. ...Ok,I'll just go for that raccoon. Raven opened his brilliant blue eyes. He smirked and crouched down. Stalking quietly through the brush.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue5/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:16 am

Aurafrost watched then burst out in cold laughter that sounded like ice cracking beneath ones paws "ugly? I'm glad you think so, there is no room for love in my life and nor would i want it" her own eyes glittered and she let out a cold snicker "and you moonshadow cannot talk of traitors because you left your birthclan which was sunclan was it not? you are a hypocritic Traitor yourself" she flicked her tail and smirked "some apprentice is there now as well, she will make a good chew toy" her sapphire eyes held no glint of what was beneath the surface. She was like an iceberg, majestic on the outside yet cold and destructive beneath. The icy chilled fae had never felt the warm touch of love and now she was impervious to it.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Crystals : 2165

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 am

Firestar walked into view, her eyes taking in the scene before her. Adderfang and Moonshadow were arguing with Aurafrost. Another StormClan warrior seemed to be stalking a raccoon. She stopped by MoonShadow. "Greetings Adderfang and Moonshadow. How have you been getting on?" The fiery female's gaze swerved to the dead elk and back again. Just then Aurafrost called out something rude and Firestar turned around very slowly. Her face had gone completely calm, not a sign of anger showed. "Aurafrost, don't talk like that to my friends in front of me. Adderfang and his family in my opinion, are all good and honourable wolves. I knew Moonshadow's mother before Moon was born. She was a fine wolf and a good and faithful friend to me. Moonshadow is not a traitor." She turned and looked at the warriors as she said it.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:38 am

Ottersky turned up looking dishevelled and bored, he flicked his ears back annoyedly as a stormclan wolf began squawking, he muttered to adderfang "wow, looks like stormclan is full of roosters" he flicked his many colored tail and glanced over at Firestar he dipped his head respectfully the handsome wolf said in reply to her statement "im loyal to thunderclan as well, Thunderclan saved my life" he smiled with pride
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Moonshadow growled back at the blue fae. As she unsheathed her claws to snap back,Firestar came and interrupted her. The silver fae sorted at her reply. I don't need help to fight my own battles. Moon glared at Aurafrost. "...Like you were any better. Breaking the warrior code and attacking a Sunclanner during a gathering." The silver fae padded away,nudging Adderfang along. "Come on,lets just go." She then went over and picked up the elk. "Any of you gonna help me?" She started towards camp. An angry look on her face.
-Tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Ravenclaw stalked closer to his prey. The masked rodent soon came into view. He narrowed his eyes. Unsheathing his claws,he pounced. He caught its tail in his jaw,and dragged it back as quickly as he could. He then slit its throat. It let out a whine and went cold. Ravenclaw set down and tail and sighed.
He then heard more bickering over the border. Still at it?
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 pm

Adderfang stopped in his tracks at Aurafrost's last words. The young warrior turned around, icy eyes blazing with a blue fire. "Don't you dare touch my apprentice, either!" he snapped, teeth bared in fury. "If you even touch Crystalheart or Dolphinpaw, I'll have my nest lined with your pelt." He was literally a hair from crossing the border, taking all his strength and will-power not to leap at the ignorant fool. However, he backed it down to just furious as Firestar and Ottersky approached, exhaustion clouding his eyes from the recent events. My little sister and now my apprentice? Feeling utterly betrayed somehow and startled by the force of his defense for his family, he blinked the tiny dribbles of blood out of his crystaline blue eyes. He calmed himself a bit, thankful for Ottersky's and Firestar's support.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 2:57 am

Dovepaw walked up happily and didn't notice anything going on until she perked her ears and took in all the wolves. She paused, and looked all around. What was going on? Why was there so much heat? The animosity radiated off of each wolf in waves, making her shiver in slight confusion. However, for once the young apprentice remained quiet, not yet sure what to make of this.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:57 pm

Firestar turned and saw Dovepaw come over to the borderline. She saw that the apprentice was unsure of the situation. "Try to ignore her, Adder, Otter", the fiery female said aloud. The fiery wolf then looked at Dove. "Don't worry, Dovepaw. Aurafrost is insulting Adderfang and was doing the same to Moonshadow but she's gone back to camp. It's a thing that sometimes happens at the border." Firestar said that in a very low whisper so Aurafrost couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Aurafrost was not raidating heat but a suffocating coldness, her sapphire eyes were dark and cold like an abyss. She let out a low leer and snickered "can you not smell crystalhearts blood on me?" she remembered tearing on the white wolfs ear
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Ravenclaw tried hunting some more after kicking some dust over his raccoon. Though,the shouts from the border scared away most of the prey. He only managed a small mouse. He brought back his brown rodent to his raccoon,he buried it along with it. He then padded over to the Gunderclan border. He quickly marked it,and padded over. Ravenclaw nudged Aurafrost gently. "...Please stop." He sighed. "All the prey has already been scared away." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Aurafrost looked at Ravenclaw then nodded, she muttered to him "im going to go be by myself for a bit" she turned and wandered away. Her large ears were tilted back and she had a frosted tired look on her face. She sped up to a light jog leaving them all behind
\old shadowclan camp/
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Ravenclaw watched as the wolf trotted away. He gave a loud sigh. "Sorry about her. She'll get better. I'll see to it she does." The blue tinged brute stood up. He dipped his head to Firestar. "I have to go see ya." He turned around and headed to camp.
-Sc camp-
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Dovepaw looked at the two other wolves in anger. Why were they being so mean? They adn;t even done anything to provoke them! Dovepaw looked up at Firestar, "She was mean. Why was she talking about Crystalheart like that? Aren't we not supposed to kill..." Literally hundreds of questions were in her mind all starting with Why.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Firestar gazed after the departing wolves with a touch of annoyance then down at Dovepaw. "As long as I've known Aurafrost, she's always been like that. Some of the StormClan wolves are a bit of an nasty bunch, I'm afraid. Not all of them are though." She remembered meeting Creekfire at the border. It's in the warrior code, not to need to kill to win your fights. It's the last resort, so if Aurafrost does do it then she'll be in trouble from the two StormClan leaders. I think that Crystalheart has joined StormClan. StormClan doesn't seem to like ThunderClan very much at the moment." She always seemed very solitary and I wonder if it was her muteness. Another of my apprentices joining another Clan... The young fiery leader looked away for a moment, memories shooting through her head.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Adderfang's ice blue eyes widened and his pupils instantly dialated to tiny dots. He stood rigid, neck fur bristled and ears pointed and alert. He watched in silence as Aurafrost pranced off, seemingly victorious. Crystalheart's blood? Shaking with fury, even more aggrivated by the fact he could do nothing about his sister's torture, he slowly padded away from the borderline. The slender male bottled up his raw rage and he approached a tall-standing tree, simply standing in front of the trunk. He breathed in and out, slowly and dangerously as his thirst for vengence built up even further. With no warning, his lips parted and revealed a fierce snarl of anger, lashing out with his claws stretched as bark shattered under his force. "That's for Crystalheart," he muttered softly to himself. He leaped into the air, his long white fangs sinking into a low-hanging branch as he ripped it free of the trunk. "That's for Rainwhisper." With a snort of near-fire, he took a step back, darting forward and colliding his narrow skull into the trunk with a crack (of noise). With a small whimper, he sank to his knees, a smear of blood from his earlier wound stained on the tree. It was so much at one time, with Crystalheart leaving, his apprentice ripped from him and his mother gone, and he wasn't aware of his closest brother and best friend about to be killed by monsterous two-legs. He slumped against the tree, pleased that he was finally able to unleash his emotions that had been crammed into his head. The warrior leaned against the tall structure, the roughness of its brown shield strangely comforting as he was left alone to his thoughts and the strange ways that life could invent to torture and to make them "stronger" somehow.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Dovepaw frowned, how could a wolf be so mean? She shook her head, thinking it was something ridiculous. A wolf from another clan hating another so much just because of where they came from? That didn't seem right and Dovepaw didn't agree. They were from different places but they were all wolves, they were all the same except for the fact that they all lived in different areas and all had unique qualities. So what! It would make them all better together, but even Dovepaw knew that that would most likely never happen. Four clans together with so much animosity towards one another? You might as well be putting a very hungy snake with a big fat mouse in the same cage. Dovepaw merely shook her head, leaving herself with an exasperated sigh and turning her gaze towards firestar. "Oh." Was all she could say.
Back to top Go down
Firestar
Clan Leader
Firestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Firestar mentally nodded. The fiery wolf had personally never understood the hostillity but did the rivalries. Each Clan has rivalries but I think Aurafrost is just an odd one out. She sighed and padded a few steps of away. She suddenly felt really tired. "I'm going to go back to camp. Do you want to go back too?" she asked, turning and looking back at Dovepaw.

Tc camp

Last edited by Firestar on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Dovepaw sighed softly and looked back to the border. Already this was her least favorite place. "Sure." Lying her ears flat and feeling slightly distressed she padded forward. Why she felt this way, Dove wasn't sure but she did know she didn;t exactly feel okay having someone hate her so much without even knowing her. But this was their life and she was born into it.

-TC CAMP
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:58 am

Ottersky glanced over at Adderfang and sighed a little he nosed his friend and said calmly "come on you buffoon, lets continue" he paused making sure that noone else was there he asked "do you want to come to the sunclan b order with me" his eyes sparkled a little
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
Young Warrior
Adderfang

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Adderfang lie against the tree. Crumpled, broken. The young warrior's heart ached for his family. It seemed that they were all changing, going away. His mother died, his sister left and there was unspoken tension. His father seemed to be a hollowed shell of himself and Blacklily seemed much colder and crueler than she had ever been. Even Leafpaw looked to be shaken. It was like Owlflight was the only one left, and little did he know his brother was about to be snatched from his as well. He had only been a warrior for a few moons, and all of this just gave him a slug to the gut. The black male gave a small whimper, his icy blue eyes flickering to the shimmering forms of Firestar and Dovepaw as they abandoned him to his thoughts and emotions. It seemed to be forever before he felt a prod in his side. He lifted his narrow mussel to see Ottersky smiling kindly down at him. "Sure, sure thing." He shakily got to his paws, shivering slightly as his head throbbed. He placed a paw to his forehead, wiping away the small trickle of blood from his elk wound before turning back towards the older wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & StormClan   ThunderClan & StormClan - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & StormClan
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next