Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+35
Echochime
Moonshadow
Lucy
Duke
Toadpaw
Thunderpaw
Copperstream
Bluespirit
Kaistorm
Nightowl
Direstar
Dovepaw
Falconwing
Dolphinpaw
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Sparrowheart
Fernshade
Foxpaw
Frostpaw
Frost
Amber
Dusktail
Silversnout
Icefrost
Creekfire
Emberfeather
Evieshine
Phoenixstar
Feathersoul
Hawk
Firestar
Runningpaw
Windstorm
Scratch
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scratch
Young Warrior
Scratch

Crystals : 59

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

*Scratch was torn. On one hand, he wanted to tell Wind about his past.* On the other hand, he wasn't sure Wind would understand what he'd been through. After pondering the matter for a while, he decided he'd tell Wind about his history.*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:43 pm

(oh, sorry XD)
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:45 pm

(Lawl. Its kay)

Feathersoul nodded. She quickly followed the apprentice. Her mind wandered to what she needed to tell her. What could it be...?

~GS~
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue50/50ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Foxpup said "its ok Rainwhisper, youdidnt know". she smiled and turned heading for the nursery. the little pup wanted a nice snooze. she gave a slight yawn and bounced into the nursery curling up in her comfortable nest.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10/80ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:09 am

Falconpaw sighed and walked over to Icefrost quietly. He stood behind her and watched the two females, his friends, for a while. He whispered quietly as he came up and smiled at Firestar. "If I may, I'd like to ask Icefrost to go hunting with me. A moonlit hunt." He smiled warmly and looked at them both a slight devious glint to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:32 am

Nightowl watched Rainwhisper for a few seconds then gave in to his all but vanished pup side and leapt into the snow drift in a rather impressive belly flop. he sprayed snow everywhwere and he grunted as all the air was basically punched out of him. sitting up he was grateful that he hadnt landed on rainwhisper. he twitched one of his ears, a great hat of snow on his head.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:07 am

Rainwhisper watched as the male ran into the snow himself. She raised a brow in amusement and laughed as he came out with snow upon his head. He looks so silly. She thought as she smiled and without really thinking she rolled into the snow as well. She buried herself in it and poked her head out, her eyes the only visible thing. She smiled and blinked. She didn't care what anyone thought, she had been playing in the snow first "You stole my snow." She smiled and laughed burying herself in the light snow once again. She peeped out on the other side, looking at the sky. She gasped slightly seeing the sliver of dawn on the dark sky. It's nearly morning, and I haven't slept since I got here. oh well. She shrugged to herself and pulled her head back into the drift of white snow.

Table Image Credit Table BG credit
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:15 am

He glanced up and vigiriously shook himself. spraying Rainwhisper with it he smirked 'well i just gave it back". he grinned and began making a rouch snowball with his paws to be launched at Rainwhisper with his tail. he grinned cunningly he hadnt played like this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue6/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:21 am

Rainwhisper poked her head back out to where she could see Nightowl. She smiled, her face completely white with snow making her look silver in color. She stuck her tongue out in a silent taunt. A 'you can't catch me' Hahaha, can't catch me if I'm buried in snow, can he? She smiled and buried herself in the snow once again. She had created a small hollow in which she could just barley turn around in, yet she did. She crawled away from where she knew the male to be. What she didn't know was that with her movement, the top of the snow moved as well. She smiled and moved to the back, she poked her head back out on the other side.."I am the mighty Rainwhisper, you can only hear my whisper before, "Ba-bam!" I catch you!" She laughed and froze in the middle of the drift, perking her ears slightly trying to hear where he'd come from. Quiet.... too quiet.. She froze and listened.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:28 am

The male had quietly stalked her while she moved. and when she had been talking he had been getting ready to pounce. as soon as she stopped talking however an evil playful grin slid over the brutes features. his tail out behind him to balance himself he pushed off with his hind legs and landed silently in a snow laden branch. as he did so a great weight of snow fell of the bough and landed on rainwhisper.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:34 am

Rainwhisper only had time to hear the slight creak of a branch being weighed down. She perked her ears curious of the sound. She dismissed it quickly and looked around until the snow fell upon her. She felt flattened for a few moments before she bursted out of the snow. She looked around her pelt wieghed down with the snow. Smart! She thought as she shook the snow from her pelt. Yet her face carried a humorous smile. She lied down in the snow until she located Nightowl. "You wil pay for that!" She smiled and brought snow closer to herself using her tail. She grinned and curling her tail around loose piles of snow she managed to shoot it at the male.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:35 am

He stuck his tongue out only to get one in his nose. he sneezed and snotty bits of snow flew everywhere. loosing his balance he fell out of the tree and landed inches away from rainwhisper. he lay there laughing and panting at the same time. great clouds of steam coming from his open maw.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:40 am

Rainwhisper watched him sneeze and fall. She laughed good naturedly. She gathered snow at her paw and the male only being inches away, she threw the snow upon his face. "It hs been proven! Nightowl is not an owl or any bird! If you wanted to be a bird you'd have to be a flightless one! Because it's obvious, Mr/ Owl cannot fly. No, no! Not Mr. Owl. Mr. Clumsy is your new name. Now tell the world Mr. Clumsy. Where do you get your name from?" Rainwhisper laughed and answered for him, mocking his deep voice. "Well, I fell from a tree and landed in the snow. I tried to fly but I could not! I am so clumsy, shame on me!" Rain smiled and kept scopping snow upon his face.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:45 am

He simply opened his mouth and when she had placed plenty of snow in his mouth he let out a strong cough and it flew into her face. he was up on his feet in seconds. a laugh in his eyes, his deep humming could be heard even now. he seemed to humm when he was happy, his tail wagged in time to his rythum.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:52 am

Oh! Rainwhisper pawed the off of her face and looked up as she heard his humming. He must think he's a bunch of birds! Owl, trying to fly and now he's humming like a humming bird.! She thought while slowly standing up to face him. She was considering getting revenge but she sat down and started to laugh. Her laugh was sweet and melodious a strange tune for such a rough minded fae. "We must look so silly!" She peered at everyone around them. They were probably watching them with wide eyes wondering how to wolves who seemed to have been on such bad terms could suddenly be playing in snow together. She shook her head and sighed, a laugh or two coming from her quietly. She stopped and looked at Nightowl, suddenly she just spoke her mind."How about we spend all this sudden energy on a hunt? An early morning hunt?" she loved mornings, the sparkling dew upon the trees though now it would be snowy and the sky would look even prettier as the sun rose.

Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:59 am

Nightowl pretended to think about it, swishing his tail then nodded his eyes glittering with amusement. "Why not? i was thinking perhaps at snakerocks, the prey there is lean but i need the challenge". His golden eyes watched her with a calm waiting, his ear flicked a little listening for the sound of his baby brother. of course not many wolves knew that Copperpup was Nightowls younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 pm

Rainwhisper watched him "think" about it and let out an exasperated sigh, followed by the quick stream of vapor that came from her sigh. She rolled her eyes and shook the snow from her pelt once more. Well, I didn't know hunting was such a decisive thing. Probably doesn't want to go... he thinks I'd kill or something... It wouldn't hurt to taunt him with it... She half grinned to herself, before he answered. She nodded slowly "Well what if I don't like a challenge? You don't take others opinions do you? Shame. " Rainwhisper was set on making it a challenge, everything. From a simple talk with her to simply eating. Oh yes, she was having fun in her own little world believing she was truly taunting and pestering Nightowl. She wanted to see if he would snap. He just seemed like the calm type, one who would never snap, but Rainwhisper knew there were limits and she liked testing them.... sometimes."Well c'mon! You think prey just sits there and waits saying, "Oh where could Rain and Night be. Today is my day to be eaten, I just know it!" Nope, they don't so get along."" The black female padded out the camp entrance a swish of her tail as she padded out into the silvery white, snow blanketed forest.

-Snakerocks
Back to top Go down
Nightowl
Warrior
Nightowl

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 4:39 pm

His golden eyes watched her carefully as she attempted to taunt him. as she tried to he simply withdrew from her words and lost himself inside his head. when she had turned and left for sunningrocks he turned and walked after her. his eyes calm and knowing.
-snakerocks~
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:04 pm

A stocky pup opened his blue for now eyes within the nursery and bilnked. the sunlight filtering in hurt his newly opened eyes. he stared around with a distant look in his eyes. standing a little shakily he wobbled around the nursery practising his walking. he had no intention of looking like a fool infront of whatever was out there once he got out there. thinking his walking good enough for now he turned. swallowing some doubts he walked outside and into the full sunshine. A most amazing scene met his eyes, there were so many scents and wolves! he stared around wondering if there was any wolves his size. he didnt even know his name, he assumed that someone else would. but for now the pup looked around for a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kaistorm

Kaistorm

Crystals : 32

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Kaistorm walked into camp
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:52 pm

(Kai storm, please use the bio form provided and wait to be accepted)
Back to top Go down
Kaistorm

Kaistorm

Crystals : 32

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 am

(kk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:04 am

I walk back into camp and walk over to the new pup copperpup. "Hi I am Mosseybreeze what is your name." The pup looks so cuddle. I sit down and look at the pup. "Are you realated to Nightowl?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Copperstream
Young Warrior
Copperstream

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:25 am

Copperpup blinked at hearing a voice talk to him, he looked up and stared at what seemed to him a amassive wolf. he blinked his blue eyes and said "im copperpup" well it was more of a squeak and he said "Nightowl is my big brother!". he then retreated back into himself. he was wondering why she was talking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 am

"Just wondering you kind of have his charm." I start to day dream about him. She looks at the pup. (Sherlock quote.) Fire was probubly going to have pups and I am going to die alone she thought. I look at the pup again.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue24/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:31 am

Feathersoul padded back into camp. She huffed out a breath, stirring her long facial fur. She turned her head, spotting Mosseybreeze speaking to a young new pup, who looked oddly similar to Nightowl. Nightowl is my big brother! Satisfied that her theory was correct, she padded neared to the two wolves, a bored air about her. She plastered on a smile, pushing her worries to the back of her mind. "Hi there!" she barked, her tail thumping against the ground. "Copperpup, huh? Nice name you have. I'm Feathersoul." At Mosseybreeze's words, she rolled her black eyes. Wow. Such a bachelor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next