Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Cloverpaw training with Isenfire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Crystals : 125

Stats
Symbols:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue18/20Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue20/100Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty
PostSubject: Cloverpaw training with Isenfire   Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:04 am

Hunting Large Animals [0/60]
+10 points hit, 5 points miss

Hunting Medium-Sized Animals [0/60]
+9 points for a success, 5 for a failure

Hunting Small Animals [0/60]
+5 for hit, 3 for miss

Fishing [0/60]

Finding Prey [0/60]
+5 for success, 0 for failure

Finding Herbs [0/60]

Scouting for Predators [0/60]

Offensive Fighting [0/60]

Defensive Fighting [0/60]

Problem Solving [0/60]
+10 points for a quick solution, 7 points for a slow solution
-----
Isenfire padded into the training area as she waited for her apprentice to catch up. A smile on her face, she was given the honor of an apprentice. She waited for Cloverpaw so she sat down. Her eyes gazing with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue0/20Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue0/100Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cloverpaw training with Isenfire   Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Cloverpaw ran into the clearing. Her eyes were shining with excitement. She noticed that Isenfire was already there. The apprentice bounced up to him happily, but slowed down when she realized that it probably looked puppyish. "Hi Isenfire!" She barked. "What are we going to do first?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue18/20Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)
Loyalty:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue20/100Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cloverpaw training with Isenfire   Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Isenfire smiled at her apprentices enthusiasm. She eyes full of pride and happiness. "We'll start with a bit of offensive fighting." She informed the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Stats
Symbols:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue0/20Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue0/100Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cloverpaw training with Isenfire   Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:16 pm

"Oh, Ok!" She barked. Cloverpaw crouched down as if readying herself to pounce. "What do I do first?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cloverpaw training with Isenfire   Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Isenfire smiled at her apprentices enthusiasm. "First we will start with your trying to knock me off balance. Try to confuse me and make me fall or lose my footing." She instructed the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cloverpaw training with Isenfire   Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Cloverpaw nodded and crouched down. The Apprentice faced her mentor's right side. Then Cloverpaw dashed forward acting as if she were heading towards his right. Suddenly she veered sharply to the left and into Isenfire's side. She hit him, hopefully to knock him over.
Back to top Go down
Isenfire
Young Warrior
Isenfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Cloverpaw training with Isenfire   Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:07 pm

(Isen's a she Smile)

Isenfire watched, her stance firmly on the ground, knees locked and her front left paw weakened in defense. As Cloverpaw tried to ram her side, she laughed. "My stance is too great for you to penetrate. You need to find a weakness." She gave out the hint.
Back to top Go down
Sandwing

Sandwing

Stats
Symbols:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue0/0Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Left_bar_bleue0/0Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Cloverpaw training with Isenfire   Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:28 am

Cloverpaw nodded and looked at Isen thoughtfully. Hmm...I'm too small to knock her over and if I run at her I'll just get hit by her claws. Cloverpaw then had an idea. She bursts towards her mentor. Then, when she was just about to run into her the Apprentice leaped forward and onto Isenfire's back. She gripped on tightly, knowing that her mentor might get unbalanced. If not then she would at least have to roll over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloverpaw training with Isenfire   Cloverpaw training with Isenfire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloverpaw training with Isenfire
Page 1 of 1