Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Sly and Blue's training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Bluestorm's and Slypaw's training!!!

Hunting Large Animals: 18/60
Successful Hunt: 9 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 6 points

Hunting Medium Animals: 0/60
Successful Hunt: 7 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Hunting Small Animals: 4/60
Successful Hunt: 4 points - Unsuccessful Hunt: 2 points

Fishing: 18/60
Successful Fish: 4 points - Unsuccessful Fish: 2 points

Finding Prey: 5/60
Successful Find: 5 points - Unsuccessful Find: 1 points

Finding Herbs: 0/60
Successful Find: 4 points - Unsuccessful Find: 2 points

Scouting for Predators: 0/60
Successful Scout: 5 points - Unsuccessful Scout: 2 points

Offensive Fighting: 44/60
Successful Offense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Offense: 3 points

Defensive Fighting: 13/60
Successful Defense: 5 points - Unsuccessful Defense: 3 points

Problem Solving: 0/60
Successful Solve: 6 points - Unsuccessful Solve: 1 points

Idea credited to Magmafeather

----------------------------------------------------------

Walking up to his apprentice,he looked at him slowly and carefully. [color=blue]["Now,where shall be begin?"/color] His smirked slowly crawled across his face. He flicked her tail.

Last edited by Bluestorm on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates on skills)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:46 pm

He grinned. And then nodded. "Nice job. Now,lets work on something else." He flicked his tail. "Want to continue hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Eagleflight
Apprentice

Crystals : 257

Stats
Symbols:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/100Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Slypaw nodded his head. his head was held high for completing his task of taking down the tree. His day was looking up because he loved hunting.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 am

He nodded. Bluestorm flicked his tail. "Follow me." He took Lsypaw back to the river to fish. He nodded towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Eagleflight
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/100Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Slypaw followed Bluestorm to the river. "I think i like fishing." He plunged his head into the water briging up a squirming fish in his mouth. He was becoming a good fisher. He looked at the water agian trying to find another fish.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Bluestorm nodded. "Good." Blue then heard stomping in he ground. He looked up and noticed a herd of elk race through a meadow. He blinked. Then glanced at his apprentice. "Up for some real hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Slyshadow
Young Warrior

Crystals : 227

Stats
Symbols:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/100Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Slypaw grinned at his mentor. He didn't even answer. He headed straight after them and tried to remain concealed. He hoped his mentor was following him.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Blue quickly dashed after him. His dark blue pelt blending with the brush.
He watched the heard race by. He whispered into Slypaw's ear. "Your leader of a hunting patrol. So,what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Hearing Shadestar's voice,Blue turned and met the lack wolf's gaze. His own red eyes burned with rage. He snorted. "Well,Skyfeather left for i don't know where. And,Silverheart collapsed." He paused. Letting the words sink in. "Snowstorm is a little annoyed. And..Well Owl says he can't do anything about it." Blue flicked his tail.
Hearing upon his leg,Blue growled lowly. "It won't heal. Its twisted for the rest of my life." Blue had started to stand in his new twisted back foot.
He narrowed his eyes at Shadestar. "I'll be fine. Don't worry. I'll learn how to use it." Blue flicked his ears and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Eagleflight
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:59 pm

(uh blue u posted in the wrong spot)
"Ambush" Sly said, "Me on one side you on the other." sly took off to the right of the herd looking for a suitable meal. He found a female on the side And she was easily separated. Sly took no time he darted off and took posotion to take the doe down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sly and Blue's training    Sly and Blue's training  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sly and Blue's training
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3