Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Highstones/Mothermouth

Go down 
+45
Angelfeather
Jaime
Brokenglare
Snowstar
Ravenclaw
Twistedfoot
Emberfeather
Lightpaw
Thunderstrike- Bane
Leafpaw
Aurorapaw
Fawnlight
Ottersky
Cougarpaw
Swiftstorm
Thistlepaw
Heatherstar
Spottedheart
Creekfire
Hawk
Icefrost
Phoenixstar
Firestar
Ebonyfur
Ripplestone
Nightfrost
Stoatblaze
Moonwhisper
Oakthorn
Snakepaw
Dusktail
Isenfire
Direstar
Feathersoul
Echosong
Shadewhisper
Ravensky
Lightdawn
Russetstar
Graystar
Dovepaw
StarClan
Skydust
Stonestar
Shadestar
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue15/15Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue100/100Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Highstones/Mothermouth   Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

The place where you're closest to StarClan. A huge, underground cavern with a large crystal, the Moonstone, in the middle. When the moon is right, the crystal lights and sparkles. When arriving, you must walk down the large, cramped underground pathway with barely any light. Then when you get there, you must wait. When the crystal begins to sparkle, you lay down and put your nose to the crystal and close your eyes. There you receive dreams from StarClan. When travelling to the Moonstone you cannot eat anything- even travelling herbs.

New leaders go here, as well apprentices for one trip and Medicine Wolves go here every half moon. Once you end the dream, you do not tell anyone what you saw. Leaders come here to receive their nine lives and for guidance.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue6/20Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/100Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highstones/Mothermouth   Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:34 pm

aurorapaw nodded and followed Gentlestar closely, her eyes were wide and haunted. her leg ached even though the dream was over. The small gray apprentice picked up the pace to a llight run, her chest heaving.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/10Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/100Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highstones/Mothermouth   Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:39 pm

Sometimes the wire must tense for the note. Caught in the fire, say oh.
-Bluespirit, The Blind-

It was good in the two wolves favor that Windclan was so close to the Mothermouth. Slowly, the male slowed to a trot as the night slowly loomed over the area. The thick stench loomed around the male, as he could smell the terribly faint smell of other wolves, presuming they came before he had. The medicine wolf apprentice slowly walked up to the entrance to the Mouthmouth. He breathed softly as his ears tilted toward the male that came here with him. Bluepaw couldn't honestly blame him for wanting to come with him. With all the wolves becoming missing and all the deaths, it was dangerous to go somewhere alone. The male twitched his tail slightly as he turned his deep, smokey blue eyes to Barkstripe. "Be sure that you try to stay as alert as you can. Be careful... please." Windclan needed all of their remaining warriors to be safe until we find out what is happening. It was strange, very strange, for him to be so nice. The warrior better not get use to it though.
Bluepaw slowly crept through the opening to the underground cavern. The male slowly poked his muzzle side to side, up and down. Without the sight, he needed to find out how to get down that tiny and small tunnel to Moonstone. He ducked slowly as he slowly traveled through the tunnel. The medicine wolves usually said that it had barely any light inside, but Bluepaw couldn't tell from being blind. Being blind had given him such a gift. He never imagined of becoming an apprentice for medicine wolf, but it happened. He had forgotten about his warrior life he never reached, since he had a more important job. Bluepaw silently arched his back to neutral as he had come out of the cramped tunnel.
The moon had just set in the right position to shine brightly across the floor and ceiling. Slowly, the brute gulped as he walked over to Moonstone. He wondered how beautiful the stone was at night. He would, and never would, be able to see the wonderful light that shined brightly and danced across the cavern. But it made him unique. Slowly, he padded over toward the direction from the tunnel, which he remembered and laid down beside it. His breaths were long and slow, as he placed his large head on his own two front paws, placing his nose to the large and cold-feeling stone, silently drifting off to sleep moments later...

[this post would be better if you read while listening to Atlas by Coldplay. and I'm skipping the starclan post since Shadestar is unable to at the moment(?)]
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue7/30Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/100Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highstones/Mothermouth   Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:45 pm

Barkstripe ran after the apprentice. His breaths coming through ragged and course. Once they arrived he took a deep breath and sat down. He stared at the apprentice and nodded. Then he remembered that he couldn't see that. "Alright,I'll stay out here,be careful in there too." He flicked his tail and watched as the white apprentice disappeared into the cave. His face immediately fell. He sighed and decided to unbottle the feelings that coursed through his veins.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/10Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue0/100Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highstones/Mothermouth   Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:29 pm

-Bluespirit, The Blind-

The male woke up slowly. The pale gray wolf yawned slightly as he stood up and ruffled his pelt thoroughly. 'Bluepaw is in the past now. I'm Bluespirit now. Bluespirit... it has a nice ring, I'm guessing.' Once he got back to the camp, he needed to check the stocks on his herbs. That was the first task he would do. The brute slowly walked along the edge of the cavern to find the exit. Again, he measured the tunnel to find out how he needed to position his course through the small tunnel. Bluespirit slowly ducked his head, bumping it slightly on the top of the ceiling. A loud humph escaped his maw.
The male slowly but surely made his way out of the underground cave to see the brown brute waiting for him outside of the cave. The male knew that Barkstripe was a loyal member of Windclan. He knew that Barkstripe would be a member that could hold the clan together through this tough and rough time. His ear twitched as the wind smacked him in the face as he exited. "Barkstripe, I'm back now." Bluepaw- I mean, Bluespirit- slowly licked his lips. He knew that he couldn't eat a single thing before coming here, but when he got back, he would eat; that is after he check the herb stock. So much to do, aye?
"I'm officially Bluespirit now," he spoke. "Shall we head back now? I'm sure that it would be better if we left." Then, a faint scent caught his nose. It twitched lightly as he turned his head to the side excitedly. "Lamb's ear?" Silently, he sniffed again and noticed it was only a flower of importance. "Fox-dung.." he muttered, turning back to Barkstripe.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue7/30Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/100Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Highstones/Mothermouth   Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Barkstripe sat with his back to the cave. He stared at the ground quietly with sad golden eyes. He heard Blue's voice and twitched his ear. He took a deep breath and sighed. He turned around to Blue and nodded. "Alright Bluepa-I mean er..." He paused,his brown furrowed. "Ok,let's go Bluespirit." He watched as he walked over to a small flower. His tail twitched and he sigh sped inwardly. "So,nothing about the Twoleggeds? Nothing?" He waited for the medicine wolf's answer.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highstones/Mothermouth   Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:09 pm

-Bluespirit, The Blind-

The male watched as the warrior had asked him if he had seen anything about the twolegs. His heart dropped inside as he twitched his nose, lowering his head only slightly. "I-I'm sorry, Barkstripe. I didn't. I surely wish that I did. I want answers." The male humphed slightly through his nostrils as his head turned back and forth, picking up various sounds. That's what he didn't like about night time. It always made him scared of what was out there. "Let's go, before we turn into crow-food. We'll start slow, then fast, then slow again." As he said that, he flicked his tail as he bounded forward into a trot, heading in the direction of the camp.
+Windclan Camp+
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Highstones/Mothermouth   Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Barkstripe sighed when he said that he got nothing. He waved his tail. "It's ok,it's not your fault Blue." He then blinked his golden eyes and turned towards Windclan camp. He stared at the moor before dashing after Bluespirit. Thought of who was taken running through his mind.
-Wc camp-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highstones/Mothermouth   Highstones/Mothermouth - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highstones/Mothermouth
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: The Four Clans-
Jump to: