Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #9

Go down 
+42
Emeraldpup
Nightshade
Graywind
Snowstar
Feathersoul
Twistedfoot
Snowstorm
Brokenglare
Copperstream
Fernshade
Spottedheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Rainclaw
Hawk
Adderfang
Gentlestar
Pinedusk
Stoatblaze
Rockybolt
Graystar
Rainheart
Whitestorm
Dolphinpaw
Firestar
Echochime
Raven
Swiftstreak
Falconwing
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Aurorapaw
Ebonyfur
Ottersky
Scarletsoul
Dovepaw
Blacklily
Crystalheart
Barkstripe
Amberwing
Grizzlypaw
Sophie
Ripplestone
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue18/30Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue59/100Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Fourtrees #9 Images4
Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. Also, there is a small opening in the rock with a space big enough for many small pups to fit into.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue16/20Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Fernshade quickly arrived. She sat down and leaned into a tree. She flicked her ears and yawned. No one is here yet.
Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Mosspup was the first one there. She saw the huge rocks. Then something hit her. Like a memory of a sister her and a brother. She of family. She saw her self fall to the ground back at camp. Then it hit her. I am Mosseybreeze!
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:06 pm

(Umm Moss Fernshade was already there)
Moonshadow crept past the darkening forest. She zipped by a Sunclan warrior. She recognized the pelt. She smirked. "Hello Fernshade."
-----
Fernshade perked her ears up at a voice. She sighed and blinked. But kept her back to Moonpaw. "Hello Moonpaw."
-----
Barkstripe quickly found his way to the four large oaks. He sorted as a few other wolves had already arrived. Her made his way to great rock and yawned. He laid down in its shade and watched as more wolves poured in.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue14/30Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue8/100Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 am

Amberwing padded down the slop with her head high. The white deputy hadn't been to a gathering before and now she was at her first as Sunvlans deputy. She saw wolves of other clans arriving and she sat down out of the way as she gazed around.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue7/30Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:19 am

Bakstripe turned to see a young white fae. He dipped his head and blinked. "Your a newbie,right? You smell like Sunclan." He blinked and flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:29 am

Amberwing smiled and nodded. "Yes I am Amberwing of Sunclan. Its my first gathering and I'm my clans deputy. You smell like Windclan." she said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue7/30Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 am

Barkstripe chuckled. "Yeah that's right." He then flicked his tail and sighed. "It seems that battle with Stormclan didn't go as planned.."
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 am

The brilliant white pup walked into the clearing and blinked her ice blue eyes. she sat down staring at the other wolves that were in the area. she lay down before noticing a crack in the big rock. with perked ears she went exploring falling into it she wagged her tail and played around by herself.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:07 am

Blackpup padded into the clearing her head and tail raised high. Her puny black paws and gray body an exact replica of Blackhawk. She looked around for Crystalpup but didn't see her sister, the one with blue eyes a pink nose and a pelt so white it hurt to see in the sun. The clearing was dark and yet Blackpup could care less, she was here and she'd let them know if she had to. She sniffed around and sat down, her soft black ears perked.
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:10 am

Crystalpup perked her head out and flicked her ears at her sister. she liked her sister and she tilted her head indicating for her sister to come and explore the area with her. for once she looked happy. her face crinkled up in a silent laugh.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue6/10Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:12 am

Rainwhisper padded ever so slowly into the clearing. Ever since she had left she hadn't been here. With a small gulp and quiet panting she looked around and looked around. The scent of her pups was strong, so she felt safe enough to say they had made it just fine. Settling herself down and away she kept a close eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:14 am

Blackpup watched her mother walk in and gave her a small bark before racing over to Crystalpup. She smiled and dashed inside crashing into her lighter sister. Blackpup laughed, but didn't mind apologizing she felt like she didn't have to say such things. Standing up and shaking out the small amount of dust she explored the small hole.
Back to top Go down
Crystalheart
Young Warrior
Crystalheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 am

Crystalpup beamed at her bigger sister and got up shaking her white pelt free of dust. she raced around her mouth opening and closing in silent barks. she dug a little at the end of of the tiny hollow. her white fur fluffed around as she grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:22 am

Blackpup walked around this hole, only large enough for pups and looked around with bright eyes wide in wonder. The hole was large and beneath the rock but it made her shiver slightly. She smiled at her sister however, as long as she was happy Blackpup would be happy as well. Going to the entrance she poked her head out and lookd around at the slowly gathering wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:38 am

Moonshadow watched as a few pups and Rainwhisper flashed by. She sighed and shook her head. She then turned to Fernshade and crinkled her nose. "Its Moonshadow now." She flicked her tail.
------
Fernshade kept her back leaned in the tree. She flicked her ears acknowledging her reply. "Congrats then. So how's Oakpaw? Or is she a warrior too already?"
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue15/30Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:00 am

Scarletpaw padded into the clearing, her tail twitching nervously but her eyes were bright and excited. She watched the pups scuffling about in the clearing and let out a small bark of amusement. She used to love playing with her den-mates, now, they were all too busy with training to have time to play. And that bear..., she thought as blood started to trickle out of a wound just below her right ear and she dragged her paw across it to rid of the blood. Should've got that seen to before I came, she realised but shrugged. No point fretting over something she sidnt do. Looking around, she cast around for a wolf to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:02 am

Moonshadow didn't flinch away from Fernshade,but she narrowed her eyes. "Shes dead..." She snorted and sat down. She spotted Scarletpup in the side if her gaze. She didn't know she was an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:08 am

Otterpaw walked into the clearing, he noticed a sunclan wolf and perked his ears. he walked over to her saying in a confident voice "hey" his head was bleeding from the wound from the badger but he ignored it. this was his first gathering and boy oh boy he was not going to miss it. he sat down grinning cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue15/30Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:36 am

Scarletpaw noticed a ThunderClan wolf walking over to her and she smiled seeing his cheekiness. "Hey." She barked back and twitched her ears playfully. She noticed that he too had a wound on his head and wondered what had happened. "I'm Scarletpaw." She introduced with a flick of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Ottersky
Warrior
Ottersky

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:39 am

He grinned noticing her look at his wound "got attacked by a giant badger with only one eye, he looked like a pirate! the names Otter- Otterpaw of thunderclan that is" he said, his brown and white fur moving about in the light breeze. he smiled saying "i got my name otter cause pops found me by the river"
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue30/40Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:30 am

Ebonyfur glared at Mosspup. She had a feeling of hatred. She reminded her of that bratty, selfish and stuck up traitor. The one that drove her love to death. She sighed and looked around. Only Nightpup was with her. Did the other two not follow?

Nightpup smiled. He spotted Mosspup and went over. "Hey! How are you."he grinned. He wanted to be just like Russetwind so he tried to act flirty. "And how is a pretty wolf like yourself on this wonderful day?"he asked with a sparkle in his eyes. He laughed. "How did I do?"he asked once more.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:34 am

Amberwing shook her head. Spotting Ebonyfur she stood. "No it didn't. I need to speak to one of my clanmates please excuse me." she said before going to Ebony. "Where are your other pups?" the deputy asked.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue30/40Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 am

"That's what I'm wondering."she huffed. The fae looked to Amber. "I know I put Ghost with Thunderfang because he was asleep."she said. "But Aurora should be around."she said.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue6/20Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fourtrees #9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 am

Aurorapup ran up her white fur blowing behind her. she looked around with wide purple eyes, a big grin on her face. she said "mummy, i ran all the way here! it was fun" she smiled cheekily her white fur longish. she sniffed the air woodsy, marshy and water as well as moory scents coming to her nose. she bounced up and down slightly excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fourtrees #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #9
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next