Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #9

Go down 
+42
Emeraldpup
Nightshade
Graywind
Snowstar
Feathersoul
Twistedfoot
Snowstorm
Brokenglare
Copperstream
Fernshade
Spottedheart
Thunderstrike- Bane
Rainclaw
Hawk
Adderfang
Gentlestar
Pinedusk
Stoatblaze
Rockybolt
Graystar
Rainheart
Whitestorm
Dolphinpaw
Firestar
Echochime
Raven
Swiftstreak
Falconwing
Heatherstar
Jadefeather
Aurorapaw
Ebonyfur
Ottersky
Scarletsoul
Dovepaw
Blacklily
Crystalheart
Barkstripe
Amberwing
Grizzlypaw
Sophie
Ripplestone
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/30Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Images4
Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings. Also, there is a small opening in the rock with a space big enough for many small pups to fit into.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/40Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:28 am

Ebonyfur smiled. She looked at Aurora. "Ah. That's nice."she said. "Have fun and don't wander too far. If someone asks you to come with them and their not from our clan, don't go."she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/20Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:50 am

Her eyes widened "they would steal pups?" her purple eyes glittered and she said "i wouldnt let them take me! i would run and hide behind you!" she grinned very much shy. she wagged her white tail and she trotted off to explore. she trotted over to scarletpaw then seeing the great rock staggered over to it in awe.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:22 am

Amberwing smiled at Aurorapup. "Not here but you could get hurt little one and we need you to stay safe with your mother." the feathered deputy said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:10 am

Mosspup saw as more wolves came. She saw nightpup ask her something. "Good I guess? Are any thunderclan wolves here yet?"

Breezesoul ran into the clearing. She saw all kinds of wolves. But not Hawktalon? Where was he? SHe walked over to Moonshadow,"Is Hawktalon coming?"

Stormchaser ran into the four trees clearing. He looked for his brothers pelt. Where was he? He wondered.

Swiftstorm ran into the clearing. He saw his brother. But where was firestar? He walked over to him. "Sorry I am late. How is Sunclan?"

Sunpup saw the gathering. All the wolves where there. He walked in being the first stormclan wolf. He sat down near some pups.
Back to top Go down
Amberwing
Young Warrior
Amberwing

Crystals : 338

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:31 am

Amberwing let out a soft whimper that only those who were right beside her could hear. The white deputies amber eyes showed her worry and unease. She wished the Pinedusk was there with her as she shifted her weight looking around as more wolves turned up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 am

Swiftstorm had to tell him. "Mosseybreeze is dead." He said. He was still mourning over her. He had loved her.

"She is dead! I am going to kill the wolf who caused this!" He was so upset. He had only known Mossey for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/30Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:09 pm

Scarletpaw gave him a sympathetic look as he mentioned the badger but couldn't help but laugh at his association with a pirate. "Nice name." she replied with a shy, pretty smile as she curled her tail around her paws. "So you helped fight off this badger?" she asked and cast a glance over at Aurorapup as the pup staggered towards her but veered off over to the great rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Mosspup suddenly became shy. She ran to the conner of the clearing and hid. She didn't want to be seen. She hid under a desk.
Back to top Go down
Jadefeather
Apprentice
Jadefeather

Crystals : 224

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:54 pm

Jadefeather padded into the clearing and looked around to see if she could spot any other Windclan wolves already here. Spotting Barkstripe with another wolf, she trotted over to them and flicked her tail in greeting. "Hey." she barked in a friendly manner as she came into earshot. She guessed the female (Amberwing) was a Sunclan wolf from her scent but she didn't recall ever seeing her before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Breezesoul saw a wolf cry in sadness. SHe walked over to him. "WHat is wrong?" She asked the wolf. He was very upset.

"My sister died! That is what happened!" He was heartbroken. He looked for his mate Echobreeze. "On the bright side swiftstorm, my mate Echobreeze is going to have pups! And we were just made warirors!"

"Wow good for you Stormchaser! I am very happy for you. My mate Breakdown is also having pups!" He was happy for his brother. "Where is Firestar I want to tell her what happened."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Heatherstar entered Four Trees with her head and tail drooping slightly and giving off quite the opposite sense of pride and attentiveness that was characteristic to the small fae. She ambled down the slope quietly, her feet brushing the grass surface lightly as her pace quickened the further down the descent she traveled. By the time the bottom of the clearing had rose up to greet the leader's paws she was traveling at a swift run, her steps and strides visibly uneven to the keen eye as she loped onward towards GreatRock, a sullen and thoughtless frown on her muzzle. This frown was not a frown, however, just the grumpy, ticked off expression that one gets when their mouths are relaxed and their mind focused on something else far beyond the real world. Finally reaching the ancient rock, the white and brown leader scrambled up it in her usual timely way, unable to bound up it neatly in a few strides like the other leaders due to her petit frame. After a few moments of messy leaping and scrambling, the WindClan leader arrived at the top of the rock, a defiant and dignified look in her eyes as she gazed around the clearing, as if daring any one of the gathered wolves to laugh. She was not in the mood for mocking comments and jeers. She wanted to speak to Firestar as soon as possible to hear what she had to say about her offer. The sooner she recieved the ThunderClan leader's answer, the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Mosspup saw a sad leader walk in. She suddenly remembered her from when she had been mossey. She walked up to the leader. Her eyes looked just like mossey's and so did her fur. "What is wrong are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:08 pm

Heatherstar caught movement in the corner of her eye and snapped her head around skittishly, searching for the source of the movement and small, pup like voice. Her eyes landed upon an accutly familiar pup, and she stared at it for a few moments, blinking at her blankly. She seemed familiar, but how could she be? She was just a young pup. "I'm fine, dear." She replied shortly, adding 'dear' on the end as it was one of the things that she had grown to like in her current state. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 pm

"Well you look well... what is the word? Upset. My name is Mosspup." The pup was very interested. She was still trying to remember her past when she was mossey.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/80Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Falconwing walked into the clearing his face contorted and slightly angry. He looked at Rainehisper, gave her a small smile and nod before spotting Otterpaw. The male stalked over to the apprentice and sat down behind him shaking his head. He looked over at Scarletpaw and gave her a small wink. "Greetings." His deep voice errupted from behind Otterpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Stormchaser ran over to Falconwing. "Falcon Mosseybreeze is dead! What am I going to do!" He sat down crying. He howled at the moon in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstreak
Young Warrior
Swiftstreak

Crystals : 19

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:24 pm

The black icy blue eyed male appeared seeing a few wolves. He sat down near one of the large trees. He felt quite bored and laid there quiet. The large handsome male closed he's eyes feeling a little bored and tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

"Did something happen? Did someone die?" The pup asked The leader. She wanted to know what she missed while on her short trip in starclan. She had seen her mother and father in starclan.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/80Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Falconwing looked at Stormchaser and though he wasn't very fond of the wolf he sighed and tilted his head. "I am very sorry to hear that Storm... but we are clans and warriors. Things like this can happen every day any day. I am very sorry, but remember one day you will see her Starclan." Falconwing settled down and gave a sad look at the male beside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:34 pm

"She was my sister! That is the point! I barley even knew her!" He was mad now. His friend didn't even care.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Apprentice
Raven

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Willowmist padded elegantly into the clearing and looking around she flopped herself down smack dab in the middle. She looked around at all the wolves and noticed at least one wolf from every clan was already present and ready. She smiled, how sweet it was to see so many wolves gather together in final peace.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Falconwing sighed softly as Stormchaser grew mad at him. Well what in Starclan was he supposed to say?! Supressing his own growing anger mixed with anger towards a small brown apprentice he glared at Stormchaser. "Well then I don't know Stormchaser. I'm trying to help and all you do is snap." Right then a short memory of Stormchaser snapping at Otterpaw sped by Falconwing's mind, but he decided not to bring it up, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Echobreee slowly padded in the clearing. The gathering was already crowded. She glanced around in search of her mate. Sighing, she padddd up to him and sat beside him. Honestly, she had just wanted to rest. Looking at Falconwing with a regretful glance, one that seemed to say "I'm sorry". Echobreeze's fluffy tail swept the dust away behind her. Looking back at Stormchaser and wondered where his kin was, and if they would be happy to be aunts and uncles. Now feeling a bit suspicious, Echobreeze wrapped her tail protectivly around herself.
Starclan... please let all turn out okay!
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Falconwing looked over at Echobreeze and caught her look. He snorted slightly and returned an equal glance that spelled it all out. He stood up and with a quick flick pushed Otterpaw over and sat down by the edge of the clearing. Looking aorund quietly he motioned Echobreeze over, beckoning her with his tail and flicking his ears.
Back to top Go down
Echochime
Young Warrior

Crystals : 47

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:03 pm

"I'll be right back Storm." Echobreeze said to her mate thrn padded over to Falconwing. She sat down and looked at him with curious eyes.
"Is something wrong?" The silvery fae asked looking at the larger brute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #9   Fourtrees #9 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #9
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next