Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 12 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+57
Weedpaw
Dolphinpaw
Raven
Voidpup
Toadpaw
Raggedfur
Barkstripe
Crystalheart
Rosepaw
Thunderpaw
Silkstream
Minkpaw
Sunblaze
Redpaw
Dracopaw
Shadowclaw
Thrushheart
Dewstorm
Matrixpaw
Silktuft
Icepaw
Duskpaw
Shadestar
Magmafeather
Nightfall
Snowstar
Ravenclaw
Barkclaw
Echopaw
Feathersoul
Yuri
Gentlestar
Moonshadow
Angelfeather
Stick
Cougarpaw
Creekfire
Reddust
Twistedfoot
Darkclaw
Frost
Ghostpup
Sophie
Fernshade
Lightpaw
Opalwing
Graystar
Whitepaw
Silverheart
Lilypup
Whitestorm
Lunalight
Bluepaw.
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Pandapup
Hawk
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/30StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

From the old StormClan post:

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall. The medicine wolves' den is similar to the apprentice's den but a thick tree with a hole in the bark and a big gray rock inside, and outside there is a small herb growing patch.

(Found by Silentwhisper, above den ideas by Silentwhisper, herb growing patch idea by Ravensky)

Original post:

Redpup noticed more pups was up in the nursery. He flopped his ears down and sighed. What a drag. He then padded back t the tree he was at earlier. He gazed up it,then launched himself up. He quickly propelled himself up a branch and sat down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Redpup suddenly felt a wave of warmth. He sighed and curled closer to it. He put his tail over his brother and sister,and slept quietly. A slight snoring being emitted by his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:04 pm

(I'm sorry. I've been distracted)

Snowstorm's ears perked up as he heard movement. He stood and got into a crouch, just in case it was an unwanted intruder. But he relaxed as he saw Graystar walk into camp. "Good evening Graystar," he said, nodding to his leader. More wolves began coming back to camp, and he greeted each one as they walked by. The white deputy let out a yawn. It had been a long night, and he was tired, but he forced himself to stay awake so that he could help his clan in any way, and also continue guarding the entrance of camp.

(Tornadopup)

Tornadopup awoke to his mother's voice telling him never to leave camp without permission. He nodded drowsily and let out a large yawn. He lay his head back down and tried to sleep again, but he felt movement close to him, and he lifted it up again, turning to see that one of his siblings had awakened as well. His drowsiness was completely forgotten, and crawled over to where Icepup was. The very small pup wore a very large smile as he greeted his brother for the very first time. "Hi!" he said excitedly. "You're my brother... right?" He slightly cocked his head.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:53 pm

"Shes doing good. I gave her the juniper berries she just needs to rest now." Lightpaw said to Twistedfoot. Or Twistedpaw as she knew her. She let out an exhausted sigh.
"So whats your name now" The light brown she-wolf asked before seeing her mother come by.
"Mom!" She exclaimed running over to her mother. She looked up with a puppish grin at her mother.
"Im an apprentice but... but Owlscreech... he got attacked. And he didnt make it." Lightpaw said in a more sorrowful tone.
"What happened at the gathering?' She asked tryign to change the subject to a more cheery one.
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Apprentice
Duskpaw

Crystals : 83

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/20StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:46 am

Duskpaw opens one eye as more wolves return to camp, waging her tail slightly as she sees Greystar; she had no idea when she would get her mentor, all she knew is that she couldn’t wait. A slight yawn interrupts her thoughts and raises her head spotting Snowstorm greeting Greystar and the other wolves enter the camp. Maybe one of them will bring fresh-kill, Duskpaw thinks excitedly as she watches each wolf carefully as they pass through the gorse entrance. Duskpaw tilts her head as she sees Snowstorm let out a massive yawn, I should ask if I could help him, she thinks excitedly. After shaking her fur out, Duskpaw pads over to the clearly tired deputy, “Good evening Snowstorm,” she begins nervously yet respectfully, “I noticed how tired you were and I, well um, now that I’m an apprentice, I was wondering if you needed any help?” she finishes quickly, flattening her ears self-consciously at her poorly presented offer.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:58 am

Luna stopped and looked at her daughter. She smiled softly when she noticed her puppish grin then quickly nuzzled her and gave a slight nod when she said she's an apprentice now. Hearing that Owlscreech is now with Starclan made her sad. He was a great medicine wolf she couldn't deny. At Lightpaw's question the fae only sighed. "Well nothing much just trouble as always." the warrior said then quickly added. "So how is my little princess? What is the feeling of being an apprentice?" the wolf spoke with calm and gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 pm

Snowstorm looked down as Duskpaw spoke to him. He smiled and thought for a moment, before saying, "Yes, actually, there is something that you can do. Can you take my place guarding the camp, and make sure everyone makes it back to camp, also watch for intruders. Just until some more wolves get back. Make sure to alert everyone if there is an intruder. And when you're done, I want you to let me know if there are any wolves that don't come back to camp, and which ones they are." The large deputy stood up. "Do you think you can do that for me?"
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Twistedfoot looked over at her apprentice, nodding at what she said. "I'm Twistedfoot now." The wolf said, watching the apprentice sprint over to her mother. Shrugging, Twistedfoot glanced around the camp, letting out a slight sigh. She decided to go out to collect some herbs, and padded out of the camp.

~Twoleg Bridge~
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Apprentice
Duskpaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue4/20StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Duskpaw smiles as Snowstorm offers her to watch over the camp, my first apprentice duty! she thinks happily, and Snowstorm trusts me to watch over the whole entire camp! Duskpaw puffs out her chest proudly, “You can count on me Snowstorm! She barks calmly as she tries to hide her excitement. As Snowstorm leaves, worry begins to overcome her; she just became a apprentice and still wasn’t sure of all of the wolves names, but she would have to manage. Duskpaw sits down alone in front of the gorse entrance, her fur fluffed out against the cold, scanning the trees in front of her for any wolf who would dare attack her clan. Suddenly, Duskpaw hears rustling behind her. She turns her head and sees Twistedfoot padding out and dips her head in greeting as the medicine cat leaves the camp and heads towards the Twoleg Bridge, then returns to her watch.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue14/30StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Redpup yawned and rolled off the pup pile,he sat up and used his back leg to scratch his ear. He licked his muzzle and rolled his shoulders. He glanced around and blinked his red eyes. Stalked over to the entrance,he noticed another wolf there. He dipped his head to the Pprentice. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Crystals : 264

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/30StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:38 pm

"I'M HOOOOOOOMMEE!"

The female sounded as she walked up carefully to the entrance of the camp. Knowing her newly found mate was right behind, she padded slowly into about the middle of the camp, looking her orbits around the realm before watching to the activity again. A snorting exhale escaped her nose, as she walked slowly into the elder's den. (There's elders right?) Placing the rabbit down near them, she nodded her head in a greeting, slightly weary. "Here ya are. Anything else I could do for you?" Her head tilted as she watched the elders with a soft gaze, respect flowing through all her muscles and mind.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 pm

(Umm only Willowmist)

Redpup watched as another white warrior came back. He snorted at her loud entry. "Too loud for the rest of us." He sighed and flicked his ears.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Barkpup was slightly aware of his siblings being next to him, before he fell back to sleep. He woke up once more as Redpup padded away, but placed his paws over his eyes in an attempt to block out the sunlight. Barkpup was almost asleep until she heard a warrior's loud words, and he stood up on his paws, startled. "I guess I'm awake now." He murmured to himself, carefully padding away from Bluepup so as to not wake her up as he padded into the camp.
Back to top Go down
Icepaw
Apprentice
Icepaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Icepup looked over curiously at another pup, Tornadopup, as he heard his words. He thought for a moment, wondering if this pup was his brother; he had heard his mother say Tornadopup before, perhaps this was that pup? "Hi, I think I am." Icepup yelped back in answer to the other pup's question.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Graystar had nodded to Snowstorm as she heard the deputy greet her. "Hello, Snowstorm." She replied, opening her golden eyes. She watched as Snowstorm had asked Duskpaw to guard the camp after being asked if she could help; it was good that Duskpaw was willing to help her Clan, even as an apprentice. Getting up to her paws, Graystar jumped up onto a rock, looking at the wolves who were currently in the camp. "Let all those old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!" She slightly howled out, so that if there were wolves slightly away from the camp they could able to hear the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Whitestorm dropped the young deer on the pile of fresh kill. The white warrior felt happy to be back in the stormclan camp. As he looked around he wondered how lunalights pups, were getting on. Whitestorm then heard graystar call from the highrock for a ceremony. He yawned before he walked over sitting in the middle and waited for others to join.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0/30StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:10 pm

The slight howl of the leader made the small female jump at the peak of it. Slowly, her head turned to the rock the leader was planted on. She turned back to the elders, and nodded to them, nuzzling the rabbit to them gently. Her lean body turned quickly, her tail lashing out, as she silently stalked to the area. Seeing that Whitestorm had already sat down, she walked to him and nuzzled his side. "Hey," she silently muttered as she looked to him and Graystar. A large breath inhaled in her nose, as she shuffled her paws, wondering nervously what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Whitestorm felt silktuft against he's side, the male turned he's head to face her with he's charming smile. "Hey hun." The male said in he's warm but casual voice, as he licked her cheek."I think this will be a pup ceremony." The male said to her as he looked to graystar, he wondered what pups would now become apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Matrixpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 67

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Matrixpaw wandered back into the camp and heard a leadenly voice howl out a calling. He didn't know whether to go towards the voice or not, so he walked until he saw the wolf on the highrock and laid down under a tree nearby.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:45 pm

The young fae suddenly felt the warm feeling disappearance. It seemed that her brothers were already up. The long tailed pup continued sleeping no matter if she was on her own in the nest. The howl which came from outside made her ear twitch but nothing more than that. The pup did not pay attention to the noise from outside. She just snuggled in the corner of the nest and wrapped her tail around herself, keeping her body warm. A slight yawn that was all Blue done before continuing her nap.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Silktuft twitched her ear to Whitestorm as she turned to him. "Do you think they will mention Aurapaw? Wonder if they know about us, also." Slowly, she exhaled through a snort, getting anxious for the meeting to start. Would Graystar mention her coming back, or had she noticed that she was? While her mind played tug of war, she licked her maw and lower her head only slightly. Her large and bushy tail sway next to Whitestorm's, touching the side of it. Quickly, she positioned her ears to face the leader, but not in a dominant way at all. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:58 pm

[Since there are some wolves who are outside of the camp and needed in the ceremony, those who RP a wolf that's not here can just say that they arrived before or during the meeting if they'd like]

Graystar glanced down as she noticed some wolves start to gather; among them, she noticed Silktuft; and she nodded at the warrior who must have returned. "There are some ceremonies to be done; the naming of new apprentices. In naming new apprentices, we show that StormClan will be strong for moons to come." Graystar started, before glancing around the clearing. "Redpup, Barkpup, Bluepup, Whitepup, and Aurapup; please step forward." She started, before glancing over at Redpup.
"From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Redpaw. Darkclaw, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice." Graystar spoke; she believed that her previous apprentice, Darkclaw, would be a good mentor to Redpaw. Glancing around until she saw Barkpup, Graystar continued.
"From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Barkpaw. Ravenclaw, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice." Graystar said, and continued, glancing at Bluepup (if she woke up, I'm not sure if she's still in the nursery).
"From this moment, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Bluepaw. Whitestorm, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice." Graystar paused for a moment, to allow the Clan to cheer for the first of the named apprentices. She also had to announce Matrixpaw's and Duskpaw's mentors, which she would do after the naming of the apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Whitestorm sat quietly as he listened to what Graystar was saying. The white handsome brute heard he's name being called out, to train one of Lunalight's pup he turned to see where lunalight was and smiled shortly. Scanning for bluepaw he wondered where she was. The male just called out their name in cheers before falling quiet again.
Back to top Go down
Matrixpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 67

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Matrixpaw began to gain interest in this meeting and quietly made his way to the back of the crowd, trying not to bring attention to himself. He looked up at who apparently was the alpha with large, curious eyes and remaind silent.
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Apprentice
Duskpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Duskpaw watches as the small pup trots up to her. It wasn’t too long ago since she herself was in the nursery and she recognized his distinctive red eyes from before she left, “Hello Redpup,” she says with a smile, “do remember me? I‘m Duskpaw.” she tells him with a friendly tone. Duskpaw flattens her ears as another warrior announces her arrival loudly as she enters into the camp and laughs at Redpups comment, she liked his quick wit. Flicking her ears at Greystar’s bark, Duskpaw nudges Redpup towards the nursery, “I gotta go,” she says lightly to the pup, “I’ll bring you and your siblings some fresh-kill later, alright?” she promises as Redpup pads away. Once she is sure Redpup is heading to the nursery, Duskpaw bounds over to where the rest of the wolves were gathering and pads near Snowstorm, “Twistedfoot is still out,” she informs him, “she headed towards the Two-Leg Bridge last I saw.” she finishes. Waiting for his nod that he had heard her, Duskpaw pads over to the rest of the apprentices and sat down, maybe today I will get my mentor! she thought excitedly as she looks up at her leader, waiting for her announcement.
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/40StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue65/100StormClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Magmafeather calmly walked over to where the other wolves were gathering. Positioning himself so his good ear could pick up as much as possible, he sat down. He angled his eyes toward the leaders. He wondered what they would say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next