Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 40 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+57
Weedpaw
Dolphinpaw
Raven
Voidpup
Toadpaw
Raggedfur
Barkstripe
Crystalheart
Rosepaw
Thunderpaw
Silkstream
Minkpaw
Sunblaze
Redpaw
Dracopaw
Shadowclaw
Thrushheart
Dewstorm
Matrixpaw
Silktuft
Icepaw
Duskpaw
Shadestar
Magmafeather
Nightfall
Snowstar
Ravenclaw
Barkclaw
Echopaw
Feathersoul
Yuri
Gentlestar
Moonshadow
Angelfeather
Stick
Cougarpaw
Creekfire
Reddust
Twistedfoot
Darkclaw
Frost
Ghostpup
Sophie
Fernshade
Lightpaw
Opalwing
Graystar
Whitepaw
Silverheart
Lilypup
Whitestorm
Lunalight
Bluepaw.
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Pandapup
Hawk
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue14/30StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

From the old StormClan post:

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall. The medicine wolves' den is similar to the apprentice's den but a thick tree with a hole in the bark and a big gray rock inside, and outside there is a small herb growing patch.

(Found by Silentwhisper, above den ideas by Silentwhisper, herb growing patch idea by Ravensky)

Original post:

Redpup noticed more pups was up in the nursery. He flopped his ears down and sighed. What a drag. He then padded back t the tree he was at earlier. He gazed up it,then launched himself up. He quickly propelled himself up a branch and sat down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Crystals : 157

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Silkpup tilted her head when Dewpup ignored her. What the heck? Confused and suddenly quite lonely, Silk sat down, her tail drooping and one of her ears floping down. She let out a small sniffle as she wondered why Dewpup had been mean to her. They were, afterall to be best friends forever.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:24 am

Swiftpaw flinched and sat up when she heard somene ask if she was ok. "R-Redpaw...? That yuou?...... I just can't find my nest. I can't scent it." The blind apprentice woofed. Swiftpaw looked at her paws in embarassment. 'An apprentice who can't fine her own bed. How pathetic of me....'

(Gross short post. Sorry. )
Back to top Go down
Mintpup

Mintpup

Crystals : 27

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:07 am

(Sorry for not replying earlier)

Mintpup stood frozen to her spot and admired as the older wolf (Dewpup) approached. They didn't seem to be an adult. Shrugging she stared at the three pups and debated if she should join or not. This was new to her and she was a girl. Stuttering a bit she looked up with hint of fear on her mind. "I-I guess, but take it easy on me..I don't really know what to do," she said quietly. Standing back slightly her small frame seeming frail and weak compared to her brothers. Silently waiting for instructions she sat and glanced at her mother who was now sitting next to a large white male.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue20/30StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue85/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:53 am

Silverheart smiled as her mate joined her at her side. "I can tell," she murmured and reached over to lick his ear. He seemed rather tense and stressed. Snowstorm hasnt really had a break since he became deputy. Doing what she could she tried to help him get comfortable. With him having pups and duties she could only imagine. Lucky for her she just had to take care of them until they were all up and ready. Then she could return back to hunting and possibly mentoring.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:12 am

(Bluepaw)
Bluepaw arrived long after her menot. She walked slowly and with a huge smile on her muzzle. Her eyes were shining. The young fae could still feel the soft fur of Grizzlypup, she could even catch his scent on her. The young apprentice looked like her mind was flying somewhere in the sky. Suddenly she bumped into her mother. As soon as she felt the warm, fluffy and cosy fur of Luna, she snuggled into her. Then she felt her mother's tail wrapping around her.
Blue stayed like this for a while then got up and happily walked to the apprentice den, where her brother Redpaw was.

(Lunalight)
Luna was extremely mad. Stormclan is a great clan why would we accept Thunderclanners? Are they turning into the future Sunclan? Lunalight frowned as she tried to caml down. All these stupid romances between different clans made her even agrier.
Suddenly everything disappeared. She felt her daughter snuggled into her, and all these confused and mad feelings just vanished. The brown fae smiled and wrapped her tail around Bluepaw. The warrior caught the scent of Windclan on her but she didn't ask not yet.
Soon her young one got up and walked to her brother. Luna smiled as she laid down, next to the warrior's den and watched the camp life calmly.
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:32 am

The young fae turned to Mintpup as she spoke. "You can be on my side." she said calmly, the anger in her eyes completely gone. Licking her fluffy white and grey fur flat after a few licks she bunched her muscles ready for anything to be thrown at her. Taking a deep breath she calmed her mind, her body, even her heart for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:11 am

Redpaw gave a sigh. "I believe you slept around..." He entered the den and sniffed out Silkpaw's scent. "Here." He walked back and nudged her. "Come on." He picked up her paw with his mouth gently,and set it in the soft,moss nest. "If your sleepy,then sleep." Red sighed and got up to leave,only to be blocked out by Bluepaw. He flattened his ears to his head. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:27 am

Hahaha you mean Swiftpaw red xD ^]

Thunderpup growled at Dewpup as he rushed to Silkpup's side. "A-are you okay mate?" he said in his silly accent. Lying down beside her he leaned on her side waiting for an answer. Smiling he nipped her ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:07 pm

There were tears in small pup's eyes. Why had Dewpup ignored her? They were best friends, or were they? Silkpup growled softly as she curled up in her nest.
"Dewpup dosent like me anymore." Silk said bitterly as she clenched her fangs.
"If she dosent need me anymore than i dont need her." Silkpup said turning her back to the one wolf she had known her whole life.
Back to top Go down
Mintpup

Mintpup

Crystals : 27

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:07 pm

She nodded to Dewpup and padded to her side. Hopefully she would catch on quickly, but she was quite unsure. Gulping down her worries she tried to stand with her back straight and head held high. It looked like she would be going against her own brothers. Which was actually a good thing. With Dewpup on her side she wouldn't have as much trouble. Her eyes were glued to her brothers and she dipped her head turning to the older pup. This was her first tussle ever, and she was feeling nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Bluepaw was too absent minded to reply to her brother. She just sat down beside him and looked down at her paws. Her eyes were so bright as she smiled secretly. The blue fae couldn't stop thinking about her friend. That sudden nuzzle she done was maybe the best move she done now. Her tail flicked as his scent could still be caught on her fur.
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Thunder comforted his denmate by sliding his tail down Silkpup's flank. Lying down beside her he curled his tail onto his back he spoke quietly, "A "friend" like that isn't a friend at all." Looking at his paws he felt himself blush as he flattened his ears.

"Just watch me. I'm a good fighter." She whishpered to the smaller pup. Slowly she went into a crouch as she began circling Tornadopup and Icepup. Her sleek white fur hid her muscles. Waving her tail back in forth.

Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:44 pm

"Your right. If she was my friend she wouldnt have ignored me like that." Silkpup said to Thunderpup as she stood up.
"Come on Thunder, I got an idea." She said, smiling a bit mischeviously. The small pup walked over to where the other pups were.
"Can we play too? It'll be three teams of two." Silkpup said as she counts Tornadopup, Icepup, Mintpup, Dewpup, herself, and Thunderpup.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Bewildered,Redpaw just stared at his sister. "What the heck are you doing?" The apprentice shook his head and dragged his sister out of the den by her scruff. He let go and sighed. He waved his paw in front of her face. "Earth to Bluepaw? Wake up. You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:04 pm

"It would be easier if we just had two teams of three," Dewpup said bitterly to herself. She kept circling Tornadopup and Icepup. She was begining to make her fur bristle in attempt to scare them.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Silkpup narrowed her eyes at Dewpup.
"Oh yeah? Who made you boss? I was asking Tornadopup." She said bitterly as she turned towards Tornadopup.
"Can Thunderpup and I please play?" Silkpup asked smiling at the other pup. She wouldn't let Dewpup ruin the fun. Silk would just ignore her, afterall Thunderpup said she wasnt a real friend.

-------

https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1542
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40