Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 21 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+57
Weedpaw
Dolphinpaw
Raven
Voidpup
Toadpaw
Raggedfur
Barkstripe
Crystalheart
Rosepaw
Thunderpaw
Silkstream
Minkpaw
Sunblaze
Redpaw
Dracopaw
Shadowclaw
Thrushheart
Dewstorm
Matrixpaw
Silktuft
Icepaw
Duskpaw
Shadestar
Magmafeather
Nightfall
Snowstar
Ravenclaw
Barkclaw
Echopaw
Feathersoul
Yuri
Gentlestar
Moonshadow
Angelfeather
Stick
Cougarpaw
Creekfire
Reddust
Twistedfoot
Darkclaw
Frost
Ghostpup
Sophie
Fernshade
Lightpaw
Opalwing
Graystar
Whitepaw
Silverheart
Lilypup
Whitestorm
Lunalight
Bluepaw.
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Pandapup
Hawk
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue14/30StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

From the old StormClan post:

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall. The medicine wolves' den is similar to the apprentice's den but a thick tree with a hole in the bark and a big gray rock inside, and outside there is a small herb growing patch.

(Found by Silentwhisper, above den ideas by Silentwhisper, herb growing patch idea by Ravensky)

Original post:

Redpup noticed more pups was up in the nursery. He flopped his ears down and sighed. What a drag. He then padded back t the tree he was at earlier. He gazed up it,then launched himself up. He quickly propelled himself up a branch and sat down.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:55 pm

Snowstorm nodded when Icepup asked if he was a warrior. "Well, I am, but that's not all. I'm also the deputy of the clan. It's the highest rank besides leader. I have all the same duties as a warrior, but I also have more. I organize patrols, hunting and otherwise. I help the leaders make decisions, and normally, there's only one leader in a clan, but since two joined together to form this clan, StormClan, there are two. Graystar and Shadestar. But in a clan with only one leader, if one of them was gone, or couldn't lead the clan for a while, I would be the one to take charge for a little while." He paused for a bit to let the two pups take all the information in, then continued. "And, if a leader dies, I become leader. And after someone becomes leader, they go to the moonstone, and receive nine lives from StarClan." The white male watched his pups, waiting to see what his pups would reply.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Lightpaw watched as Twistedfoot held out the herb called thyme. She looked at the herb as Twistedfoot asked what its use was. The she-wolf then went into deep thought. She thought about the many things herbs could be used for and tried to see if she could remember thyme.
"To calm a wolf down? I mean, if they are in shock?" Lightpaw answered a curious and thoughtful look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Icepaw
Apprentice
Icepaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Icepup's blue eyes looked up at Snowstorm as he said he was a deputy; he listened as his father explained what the rank was. It sounded fun to be in charge of patrols; Icepup wondered what kinds of patrols there were, besides hunting. He listened as his father also spoke about the leaders, trying to remember each word Snowstorm said. Icepup looked back over at Snowstorm as he finished, wondering what questions he should ask. He was curious about the Moonstone; although there was something else his father had mentioned before. "Two Clans came together to form StormClan?" The pup asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Twistedfoot looked at Lightpaw as she waited for her apprentice's response; Lightpaw semed to be thinking about something before replying. "You're right; thyme could be used instead of poppy seeds if you don't want the wolf to be tired, or otherwise don't want  to or can't give them poppy seeds." She added. "Do you know the uses of any other herbs, besides marigold, tormentil, thyme, and poppy seeds?" Twistedfoot asked, to see what Lightpaw already knew.
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Crystals : 3
Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:13 pm

(So many plots are happening at once 0.0)

Shadowclaw watched as Darkclaw stormed off. "If he means to kill you Red." The brute turned to the apprentice. "Give him a good beating for me. Alright brownie?" The wolf ruffled his hair then padded over to the fresh-kill pile.
The warrior nosed through the pile,and finally chose a raccoon. He sat over by the warrior's den and skinned his meal. The smell of the fresh meat filling his nostrils. Shadowclaw lickedhsu chops and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Redpaw twitched in annoyance when his mentor threatened him. "What the heck is wrong with my mentor..." He muttered under his breath once Darkclaw was out of earshot. Redpaw growled when Shadowclaw ruffled his hair. Idiot... The apprentice narrowed his eyes and followed after Hs mentor. His blood red eyes even more blood shot.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Aurapaw bristled with annoyance and snapped "trust me i wont" she stlaked out after the dark warrior. Secretly she admired him in his ability to be himself nad not care about anyone else. Her sleek blue fur ruffled along her spine as she folllowed
~Old RiverClan/ThunderClan border~
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Whitestorm looked at the tunnel looking back at Silktuft, "Hun I got to go real quick." The male said a little frustrated, he wanted to spend the evening with his beautiful mate but he guessed being Bluepaw's mentor wouldn't be the easiest of tasks, he gave Silktuft a quick lick on the nose and a apologetic grin before dashing out of camp.

-four trees-
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue15/20StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue28/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 pm

Lightpaw nodded as Twistedfoot replied. She was happy that she got this question right. Twistedfoot had then asked what herbs she did know besides the ones they had gone over.
"Watermint and juniper berries." She replied to her mentor, there was an excited gleam in her eyes. The little brown she-wolf was happy and eager to learn.
Back to top Go down
Echopaw
Apprentice
Echopaw

Crystals : 97

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue6/10StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:31 am

Echopup smiled up at Matrixpaw and nodded her head ,"Okay" She casted a glance at Angelfeather before slowly walking to the fresh-kill pile, already eyeing a plump rabbit laying near the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:10 am

( Um I don't know if it's only me but I don't see "The four clans" the topic, so I'll just repost somewhere else =o )
Back to top Go down
Matrixpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 67

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:37 am

Matrixpaw wandered over to the pile as well, and after a short bit of nosing through he picked a rather small vole. He didn't think he deserved to eat so well when he was new to this pack and hadn't even hunted for the pack either. He sighed quietly as he sat near the pile and watched Echopup, getting ready to tell her what his problem was.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Crystals : 264

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/30StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:12 pm

The frosty dame looked over to the white male beside her, taking interest in his apprentice leaving camp and going somewhere unknown. The lick on her cheek soothed her a little more, as her paws carefully shuffled against the ground. Silktuft looked back to the whelp, her blue eyes looking gently into Thrushpup's. This pup was smart, she'll give him that. She looked to the side of her, thoughtless, as she turned back. "I'll explain later," she murmured to herself, unknowing if the pup had heard. "Hey. Would you and Dewpup like for me to take care of you, for now until we can find a queen?" Her head tilted. Silktuft was interested in raising them, since they didn't have a mother or a father; that she knew of anyway.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:32 pm

Snowstorm nodded to Icepup. "Yes," he said. "StormClan did not used to exist. It used to be RiverClan and ShadowClan. But the two clans grew small and were having trouble surviving. So, one day, the leader of ShadowClan - That's Shadestar - came over to the RiverClan camp and asked Graystar to form an alliance. That's when two clans come together. Graystar accepted, and StormClan was formed. But, The camps of the two clans were too small, now that they had joined together. So, they set out to find a new camp that was big enough for StormClan, and two apprentices found one. One of them was Silentwhisper, who is still in the clan, and-" he looked outside the nursery, then back at Icepup and Tornadopup. "And he is actually in the camp right now. I can't recall the name of the other one, though. But, anyway, now StormClan has grown even larger, and is, if not the largest, it is one of the largest clans in the forest. And by the way, there are four clans in the forest." The white deputy glanced over at Silktuft, whom had just asked one of the pups if it would like her to care for them, then back at Icepup and Tornadopup, wondering if they had anymore questions.

Last edited by Snowstorm on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echopaw
Apprentice
Echopaw

Crystals : 97

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue6/10StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Echopup laid beside the black apprentice with her large hare and began to skin it neatly. She looked over at Matrixpaw while pulling at the last bit of skin, She pricked her ears up at him, waiting for the black apprentice to speak. One tan ear twitched as a fly buzzed by it and Echopup snapped at it as it returned to land on her rabbit skin, she growled and snapped at it again before looking back to Matrixpaw.
Back to top Go down
Matrixpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 67

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 6:24 pm

"So... I have kinda like multiple personalities. I have some moments when I just...I can't control myself and launch into homicidal tendencies except I know what I'm doing but when I'm like that I....like it. It feels good to hurt people..." He stares at the vole and waits for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sunblaze
Young Warrior
Sunblaze

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Shadowclaw quickly finished his meal and licked his red muzzle clean. His pink tongue swiping off the blood. He sighed,as heard Snowstorm talk about the four clans. Man it's such a pain...Can't we just go back to being Shadowclan? The wolf shook his head. With Shadestar...He'll never change his mind.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Twistedfoot glanced at Lightpaw, nodding as she heard what herbs the apprentice already knew. "I'll tell you about some other herbs then." The dark gray wolf said, glancing around the den, flicking her tail at each herb as she mentioned it. "An important herb is goldenrod; it works well in healing injuries. It's somewhat hard to find in StormClan territory, as I heard it grows well in WindClan; though there may be some by the gorge at the border. Catmint is also an important herb, which works in healing Greencough. It's probably harder to find, and usually grows in places where Twolegs once grew plants. There are also herbs known as 'traveling herbs', usually to be eaten when a wolf goes to the Moonstone, or a place that isn't quite so close. There are four traveling herbs; sorrel, daisy, chamomile, and burnet. They help a wolf keep their strength up." Twistedfoot paused here to see if Lightpaw had any questions about the herbs.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Lightpaw listened as her mentor explained some other herbs. The young she-wolf nodded to her mentor when she finished.
"Is that all the herbs?" The light brown apprentice asked, her gray eyes wide with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Barkpaw sighed, slightly bored. His gray eyes glanced around the camp as he watched what was happening. From where he was, he heard Snowstorm mention RiverClan and ShadowClan; the apprentice wondered what it would be like to be in one of those Clans. He knew his parents had both been from ShadowClan, though he didn't know much else about the Clan. I should visit the ShadowClan camp sometime, or maybe even the RiverClan one; if I don't have to swim to get there, that is. Barkpaw thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Young Warrior
Thrushheart

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Thrushpup glanced up as he noticed the other warrior, Whitestorm, walk out of the camp, before looking back at Silktuft. He heard her murmur something, managing to hear the words 'explain' and 'later'. He nodded slightly, before listening to her next sentence. "Sure, I guess you could." The red-brown pup said. "I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Twistedfoot glanced at Lightpaw as she heard her speak, slightly smiling as she heard the apprentice's question. "There are many more herbs than I've named so far; in fact, there may even be more herbs than I even know, as other Clans may have found other uses for plants." She replied. "What what you like to work on next? We could continue learning herbs or do something else if you would want." The medicine wolf asked, her amber eyes glancing back at her apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Lightpaw nodded eyes still wide from all the herbs. Even though she had been surprised, she made sure she knew all the herbs before answering Twistedfoot's question.
"Continuing learning the herbs is ok with me!" Lightpaw said in a cheerful tone, her eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Crystals : 264

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/30StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:52 pm

The white duchess slowly looked to the entrance, wondering where Whitestorm had traveled to. With weary eyes, she looked back down to the youngster, nodding to the reply. The pup said that it would be alright to care for the one, but she wasn't sure on the outtake on Dewpup. Her crisp blue eyes looked to the fresh kill pile then back to Thrushpup. "Are you hungry," she asked. She was slightly hungry herself, but she could easily wait. Then the thought of Aurapaw entered her mind. How was she doing after what happened at the gathering? Did she mind that she was giving more tasks or did she take it seriously? She shook the thought away, as she returned back to the reality; sitting in the middle of the clan of water and shadow, being a young warrior, and serving her clan to the highest extent. At least, she thought she was. Silktuft wondered where Graystar was. The dame wasn't sure if the leader had known of her coming back, or not. The last she saw of her was at the apprentice ceremonies. Again, she nudged the thought away, returning to the whelp.
Back to top Go down
Icepaw
Apprentice
Icepaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:51 pm

Icepup glanced up as Snowstorm began to answer his question, listening to each word that his father said. He enjoyed listening to the story; ShadowClan and RiverClan seemed like interesting Clans. He thought that visiting a river might be interesting, as well. He wondered what it would be like to swim. "Were you in one of those two Clans?" Icepup asked Snowstorm next, wondering what his answer would be. He was curious as to what the names were of the other Clans, though he could ask that question another time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next