Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+66
Graywolf
Steelstripe-
Weedpaw
Wrenpaw
Tourmaline
Pinedusk
Stoatblaze
Cherrysoul
Okamiamaterasu
Nightsky
Rippleblossom
Graywind
Storm
Whitestorm
Silkstream
Lightpaw
Raggedfur
Sunblaze
Blackwidow
Aurorapaw
Leopardpaw
Redpaw
Lavaplume
OnyxFlare
Shadowclaw
Opalwing
Ripplestone
Toadpaw
Bluepaw
Jaime
Wolverineclaw
Ravenclaw
Barkstripe
Grizzlypaw
Poisonivy
Scratch
Stick
Bane
Phoenixpaw
Firepaw
Emberfeather
Reddust
Dolphinpaw
Copperstream
Moonshadow
Cloudwhisp
Rockybolt
Feathersoul
Falconwing
Sophie
Fernshade
Owlflight
Echochime
Nightowl
Crystalheart
Dovepaw
Leafpaw
Blacklily
Hawk
Snowstar
Adderfang
Gentlestar
Ottersky
Firestar
Nightpup
Silverpaw
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 116

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue0/0ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hearing a thump Ivypup turned around to see dust clouds near the nursery. She bounded over to the den seeing that her sister, Silverpup, was awake. Excitment glittered in her eyes and she wagged her tail at her sister.
"Hi Silverpup! Im your sister, Ivypup. Here quick a meeting is starting, I'll hrlp you over!" The little gray pup grinned at her sister.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:41 pm

(Umm,Gray you weren't in our conversation)

[color=green]Weedpaw narrowed her eyes at the Windclan wolf called Graywolf. She growled and lashed out her tail. [I] ate 3 monkeys and a bat for breakfast yummm yummm I wonder what ill eat for lunch ???
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Graywolf glanced at Weedpaw. "If you really do hate me, tell me physically, not mentally." she says sarcastically, knowing she's pissed at her still. "Of course, Sunclan wolves never do come down from the mountains, I guess their brains are filled with hot air." she says, encouraging Weedpaw to make a move. Her eyes narrow slightly while looking at Weedpaw.
Back to top Go down
Wrenpaw
Apprentice
Wrenpaw

Crystals : 75

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:18 pm

Wrenpaw let out a warning growl. It was meant neither to Graywolf nor to Weed, it was just to where the conversation was heading. "Let's not get into this." He snapped, throwing a warning glance at Gray. He looked up as Brokenglare was nearby. "Weedpaw this is Brokenglare our deputy." He said, trying to change the subject. He dipped his head politely to their deputy, but he still looked rather annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:23 pm

(Ah,sorry someone just like got on my computer and turned some random stuff down -.- let's try that again)
By the way,Gray? Piss is a bad word)

Weedpaw narrowed her eyes at the Windclaner again. She barred her teeth. Lashing out her tail at her comment. "Hmm...I'd say your as stupid as a tree,but they would just be an insult to the trees,not really to you." Her face looked after if it was pondering,but it was a joke. Her face turned back to Gray and growled. "So stop using that mush in your head you call 'brains',you flea bag." She turned to Wrenpaw's growl. She gritted her teeth to stop from talking. She glanced at Brokenglare and nodded. "Hi Brokenglare."
Back to top Go down
Graywolf
Young Warrior
Graywolf

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:25 pm

"Whatever, Wrenpaw. I dislike the Sunclan anyways." she said annoyingly. She gets up and moves away from the conversation, knowing the conversation wasn't drawn towards her. "This is why every clan doesn't like me, because I'm too darn stupid to care about anyone." she says to herself, away from the conversation. Who else doesn't like me, possibly I don't like myself either?
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Weedpaw flinched at her words. Her whole body tensed and her claws dug into the ground. I may not be clan born,but at least I have some respect for others when we're working together. She growled and lowered her head. She muttered a curse under her breath,so quietly no one could hear.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue55/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Blackwidow arrived and heard a wolf say "I dislike Sunclan anyways." Blackwidow decided that she was going to be a little nosy and have some fun. Because it seemed like Graystar and what she assumed was another leader were going over plans on how to rescue the other wolves. she walked up to the wolf that had made the comment (Graywolf) and asked, "Just out of curiosity why dont you like this Sunclan, did something bad happen to you there, or are you just making a judgement based on your own stupidity?" Blackwidow couldnt stand anyone who judged others without getting to know them first. Many have judged her like that without even taking the time to get to know her. Sure she could be rude, heartless, and ruthless sometimes, but only when the time called for it. She was actually a pretty fun, sarcastic, pup loving kind of gal.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue12/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue70/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:57 am

Snowstorm padded into the ThunderClan camp and looked around. So many wolves, so many scents, he thought, also sniffing the air. He didn't exactly know why they were gathered at ThunderClan's camp, but it didn't really matter. All that mattered to him right now was saving the captured wolves, especially his mate, Silverheart. He had been busy lately with his duties as a deputy, and also all this business with the Twolegs. And because of that, he hadn't thought about Silverheart being outside of camp for so long while the Twolegs were about. He blamed himself for her capture. The large white deputy had a solemn air to him as he listened to the planning.
Back to top Go down
Brokenglare
Deputy
Brokenglare

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue8/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue55/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:31 am

Brokenglare flashed a glare at the arguing wolves in an attempt to stop them, as it were the most effective method she could use that wouldn't involve violence. "I don't think this meeting would be a place to fight.", she said, simple and short. The light gray deputy then made a rather friendly, but awkward smile, like the most of times. "Anyway, nice to meet you, Weedfang.", she said, in a tone sounding a whole lot different from the voice just seconds ago.

(Might be a bit late to be a fightstopper, as it all seems to be calmer now, but fear meh glare! .w.')
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:34 pm

(As,she's still an apprentice...)

Weedpaw noticed two other wolves come into the camp. She her tongue. Weed again nodded at Brokenglare,but stared at the ground instead of her. She was keeping silent,thoughts swirling in her head.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue14/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue20/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Hawk heard the bickering behind her. She gritted her teeth and growled under her breath. They heck? We're trying to save them,and some Windclanner comes up and says we shouldn't take the risk. She tensed up and her claws dug into the dry paw-tramped soil. She felt the cool moist soils she turned up,find its way in between her paws. She clicked her tongue and lashed out her tail in silence. If she doesn't want to the risk,then she should leave! The thoughts in her mind swirled around in an breakable circle. Anger and annoyance bubbled under the surface of her face. She steeled her expression,to make it serious,and trying to ignore the Windclanner behind her. She glanced at Gentlestar and nodded at her plan. Sophie added in that they needed 3 teams. She narrowed her eyes. "So,we need an attack team,an escape team,and a distraction team." She was impressed at her self control,and her smooth voice as she spoke. It didn't raise with the song of anger,nor did it crack with the sound if annoyance from behind her. She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue0/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue0/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Moonshadow snorted and turned back to the territory in front of them. "When do Stormclanners start talking politely?" She growled back casually. Her ivory teeth gave off an oily luster. She barred her teeth into the air as she took a deep breath. She sighed loudly. She blinked her blue eyes a few times. Her eyes narrowed again at the glare of the sun. "What game are you playing at,Stormclanner?"[b] Her tail whipped around behind her. She was restless from the idea of hurting the thin pale pelts of the Twoleggeds. She cleared her throat she she rolled off her shoulder. She turned back to the brown warrior who stared back at her. [b]"Loose someone to those filthy flea-bags?" She said again casually. Her royal blue eyes staring back into his red ones.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue45/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:27 pm

Fernshade wrapped her tail around her paws. She glanced back and forth between all of the faes there so far. Snowstorm had just arrived,the only male so far in the group. Fern then blinked in surprise. He's deputy now? She stared dumbfounded at him. She noticed she was staring after a few minutes. She shook her head and turned back into the circle of authoritative wolves. Snowstar and Shadestar aren't here... Her eyes narrowed. She didn't know who the Windclan deputy was yet,but apparently she heard Wrenpaw's conversation with Brokenglare. She turned to glance over at them. She barked at oddly faced fae. "Brokenglare,your deputy,right? Get over here and help out." She then turned back to the conversation. She didn't seem to mind the conversational bickering from earlier,but she cleared her throat loudly when that Graywolf said something about hating Sunclan. She tensed up,but kept silent. Only gritting her teeth in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue16/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Sophie's ears twitched at the conversations behind her,but she said nothing. It wasn't her problem at all. Yet,maybe she want to make something like this,an organized party of dogs. Her short tail wagged at the thought. Being leader might be cool too. She hid her grin under her casual,yet serious face. She swallowed. But then that responsibility...Hmm,that red dog suggested to making a pack. I can see why. How organized this place is... She stole a glance around the camp. Ah,but that'd make me feel like a copy cat... She turned back to the circle,her cyan eyes narrowing. I'll consider it,if I have enough resources and players in my little game. She stopped herself from smirking in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:53 pm

Stick yawned as he laid in silence. Several wolves had passed by to take a lap at the moss beneath the tree. His short tail waved back and forth in boredom. He frowned,staring at the Blue Merle Collie. Wondering how she was caught in the first place,and why of all dogs it was her. He grumbled and shifted his paws in discomfort. Well,I suppose is she was nicer,she wouldn't have taken the chance to escape... His dark amber eyes trailed over to her left leg. It gave off a metallic luster,and smelled of rust for some reason. He crinkled his nose in disgust of the smell. He was sick and tired of waiting,even if he wasn't going to help them escape. Maybe it was of impatience of them leaving. All the scents and smells just threw him off. Made his feel so annoyed and distressed. He growled and stuck his muzzle under his paws.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue7/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue50/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Barkstripe didn't seem to want to care about it anymore. All the bickering made him just want to give up on settling it down. When it finally settled down,it rose back up again. There was an endless circle of the climaxes or high points of the match. All the words just want him to rip off his pelt and tie it across whosever muzzle was yelling out remarks the loudest. He growled and laid down on his stomach. His paws stretched out as he set down his head gently on his forelegs. His back legs had been laid out so he curved at an angle. Making it look a bit like a crescent moon. His tail flicked in the air. He yawned and closed a eyes. Trying to close out the noise again,and choosing to get some rest. He took a deep breath and sighed. Exhaling the cool air of Leaf-Fall. He swallowed and cleared his throat and relaxed as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue4/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue11/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Reddust growled a threat at the fae. Telling her not to push it from her first reply. He snorted and lashed out his tail in annoyance. "There is no freacking game,Thunderclanner. All I hope to do is find my sister." He replied to both her second and last reply in one annoyed growl. "If you're going to push it,go run along with your other annoying friends." He narrowed his eyes into a glare. "And leave me alone." He turned back to the trees and muttered a few words. "Next time I see you,will be too soon..."
Back to top Go down
Steelstripe-
Young Warrior
Steelstripe-

Crystals : 52
Location : In a galaxy far far away,on a planet,called EARTH. -.-

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Steelstripe blinked his two colored eyes at Cloudwhisp. He waited for her reply. The brute cocked his head and frowned. "Cloudwhisp?" His tail wagged behind him like a flag in the wind. "Hello? You ok Cloudwhisp?" He blinked unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue12/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue70/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:37 pm

Snowstorm allowed his eyes to search the clearing again. So many faces, so many scents. He had never experienced this many wolves in one place other than at the gatherings he'd gone to over the many moons of his life. He noticed Fernshade staring at him, but payed it no mind. When he heard what Hawk said about the three teams, he nodded his agreement and said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "I believe the three teams would be a good idea. And if we put that plan into action, I volunteer to be on the attack team." Snowstorm had to get back at those filthy Twolegs somehow, and this seemed like a good chance.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue10/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:03 pm

(is Moonshadow talking to Blackwidow?)
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue7/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue8/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:04 pm

(No,she's taking to Reddust)
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:08 pm

(Oh thanks)
Back to top Go down
Wrenpaw
Apprentice
Wrenpaw

Crystals : 75

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Wrenpaw felt uncomfortable as more wolves began to gather nearby. He turned and saw the clan leaders and deputies close by. "If the escape team is the team that helps the wolves get out, I volunteer for that!" He told them. The apprentice wanted to help his sister escape more then anything. Plus, he knew he was too small to be on the attack team cause of his age.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue100/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:47 pm

Graystar nodded in thanks as Firestar had answered her question, before glancing back towards Sophie as the Border Collie spoke. Graystar didn't remember ever seeing a Twolegnest before; she tried to imagine what the stone-hard walls and the silver vine-like objects would look like. As Snowstorm had entered the camp, Graystar nodded to the deputy, before hearing talk of three different groups; one for attacking, one for the distraction, and one for the attack. "I think that the three groups would be a good idea as well. It should be able to maximize our chances of rescuing the captured wolves." Graystar replied, wondering what group she would join in; she was rather fast and didn't quite prefer fighting, so perhaps the escape group or distraction group would be best.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue85/100ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Stoatblaze hadn't been paying much attention to the wolves around him, instead listening as he heard a description of the Twolegplace, and trying to think of a plan. It was possible that the Twolegs would have thunder-sticks, as Sophie had said; he didn't want to hear the sound of one of those again. The orange warrior looked up as he heard mention of three different groups. "I would be willing to join in the attack group, if I'd be needed there." Stoatblaze spoke up, glancing towards the leaders and deputies. Despite remembering his last battle, and the scar and injuries he had recieved, Stoatblaze had always enjoyed fighting ever since he was young and would be willing to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 41 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 41 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next