Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Feeling eyes on her cougarpup looked up and glared right back at the warrior ignoring Nightpup she walked over to him and barked "you want to know why im mad? because im older than Thrushpaw and them! and im still a pup!" her eyes filled with tears and she growled "i wish you all were taken by the two legs!" depression and sadness roiled through her heart making more tears slide down her face
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Shadowclaw towered over the pup and growled. "Well then sucks for you,little brat!" Hearing her next reply,he unsheathed his claws. The fur on his back raised. "Well I wish I could rip out your puny throat you little mouse!"
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:26 pm

She glared right back, no matter what mood the pup was in she was always courageous, she growled "well go ahead and become a pup murderer!" she bared her little teeth "go on then! you started the threats, what kind of wolf wont follow up on them" she wanted to be hurt physically so that way she would have an excuse for feeling so bad mentally
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Shadowclaw barred his teeth at the pup. "Tck! Do you just want a reaction little puppy?" He snorted,and lifted his right paw. He then moved it towards her,but stopped. "I'm not an idiot blockhead. I hit you,I get in trouble." He flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Apprentice
Raven

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Raven watched the two wolves fighting an annoyed glint to her eyes. Cougarpup was yelling at Shadowclaw and the male was returning the treatment. Well at least it was something entertaining. She scampered back to the nursery and lied down right outside of it watching the two wolves with a mildly interested gaze. Half of her hoped Shadowclaw would do something, she doubted he would. The other half was willing Cougarpup on, she was older and had a point. Well she'd just have to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Twistedfoot had looked up in surprise as she noticed Lunalight and Whitestorm pad into the Leaders' Den, her ears twitching back as she heard Lunalight mention Twolegs had taken Bluepaw. Her apprentice, Lightpaw, had been right; Twolegs were dangerous. Upon hearing that Swiftpaw had been taken, Twistedfoot flattened her ears. Why did I ever agree for Swiftpaw to help us find herbs? She'd be fine if I'd said she could help later on. The dark gray wolf thought to herself, looking at Lightpaw as the apprentice said it had been her fault Swiftpaw had been captured. Twistedfoot was about to speak when Lightpaw had left the Leaders' Den, heading back to the medicine den to get some herbs. More and more wolves were gathering nearby, and Twistedfoot listened as each spoke. She heard Whitestorm mention alerting the Clans to a meeting, also hearing that her father, Creekfire, had wanted to help. Crystalheart had also motioned to the camp entrance, perhaps suggesting to go out to each of the Clans, and Lightpaw had mentioned going to the Moonstone. She thought that they were all good ideas, and looked over to Shadestar and Graystar to see what either of them would say.
Back to top Go down
Feathersoul
Medicine Wolf
Feathersoul

Crystals : 288

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue24/10StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am

(Sorry for posting on the wrong character)

Creekfire stood near Whitestorm, Crystalheart at his side. His deep amber eyes drifted to the mute fae, examining her gestures. "Or, perhaps we could send a wolf or two to each Clan and request a Gathering be held tonight?" he said with a slight question in his baritone voice, his eyes still trailing on her paws. However, his ears perked as snaps caught his attention. Turning his broad head, the handsome male caught sight of Shadowclaw snarling at an unusually large pup, who was returning them seemingly without fear. Frankly tired of all this drama and upsetting things that had happened in the last few days and such, he padded over towards the duo with an annoyed glitter in his eyes. "Hey, break it up," he said gruffly, stepping straight up in between the two bickering wolves. "There's no need to snap at a pup, Shadowclaw," he told the younger warrior. "No matter how annoying they may get to you." He glanced down at Cougarpup, his thoughts nearly escaping his lips. I wonder why she looks so much like an apprentice?
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:14 am

Cougarpup stared up at Creekfire "im supposed to be an apprentice but Shadestar and Graystar still haven't made me one! im way older than Dewpaw and them! its not fair!" her eyes held the look of one who felt that she was betrayed. She glowered at him without fear really deserving the name of cougar
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Crystals : 3
Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Shadowclaw lifted his head and turned to Creekfire. He clicked his tongue and replied. "Tck,I didn't do anything. This pup just goes on and on about her sob story of a life." He flicked his tail. Standing between Thushpaw and Creekfire. [b]"Look if you want to take care of her,good. Me and Thrushpaw were just going to go on a tour around the territory.
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Cougarpups eyes narrowed and she skulked off to watch from the shadows, she planned to follow them. Thrushpaw was now on her dislike list and shadowclaw. Huh how pathetic, she thought to herself. She really was old enough to be a darnned apprentice but Shadestar and Graystar were holding her back for some unknown reason
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Whitestorm looked at crystalheart with a cold un-trusting glare "The two of us will be enough." The male state a little louder then usual as he looked over to the leaders.... "Hurry up already." The male said annoyed with their decision making. Whitestorm wasn't often this disrespectful but feeling partly to blame for bluepaw's kidnapping he was in a terrible mood.
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Young Warrior
Thrushheart

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Thrushpaw nodded to Shadowclaw, glancing over at his mentor. "I've got it; I won't break my promise." The reddish-tan apprentice said, blinking as he heard a bark. Turning around, Thrushpaw noticed Cougarpup was growling at Shadowclaw, and himself. Shadowclaw had replied back, to which Cougarpup growled in response. After a few more replies, Creekfire had came over, stopping anything more from happening. Shadowclaw had stood in between both him and Creekfire, and Thrushpaw managed to hear they were going on a tour of the territory. Thrushpaw nodded, excited to get to go out of camp for a second time, before watching as Cougarpup walked off to the shadows of the camp. "What did I do?" Thrushpaw said towards Shadowclaw, wondering why Cougarpup had decided to take out her anger on both him and his mentor. Shrugging, Thrushpaw waited for either Creekfire or Shadowclaw to say something.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/10StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Ravenclaw flicked his tail. He felt a lump grow in his throat. His cyan eyes stared down at the dirt. He hesitated to speak. Choosing his words slowly. Not really wanting to upset Lumalight anymore then she had been. He sighed and looked up at Graystar. "For now,we need to bring everyone back. That'll prevent any more capturings." He twitched,thinking Swiftpaw disappearing was his fault. He looked down again,and muttered something to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Crystals : 3
Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Shadowclaw snorted when the pup stalked away. "Nothing,thats why I'd love to throw that puny mouse to the crows." He flicked his tail and turned to the entrance. "Let's get going. I'm done sticking in this fear pot." He started towards the entrance. Not a real destination in mind,but he let his paws take him where we needed to be. His tail waved behind him as he disappeared into the shadow's of the territory.
-The Marshes-
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Young Warrior
Thrushheart

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Thrushpaw nodded as he heard his mentor's response, before glancing towards the camp entrance as Shadowclaw said they should go. Thrushpaw nodded, padding after his mentor as he wondered where they'd tour first. I've been to the ThunderClan border; I wonder what ThunderClan's doing now. Thrushpaw thought to himself, before shaking his head and realizing he'd trailed behind. Thrushpaw walked forward faster, heading after Shadowclaw.

~Marshes~
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Graystar had watched as some more wolves gathered, hearing the different suggestions as each was spoken. Graystar nodded as Lunalight had spoken and walked away from the Leaders' Den; Graystar really hoped they'd be able to find Swiftpaw and Bluepaw. "If Shadestar would agree, I think it would be a good idea to send two or so wolves out to each of the other Clans, to bring the leaders and medicine wolves either to the Fourtrees or Moonstone. Lightpaw, guarding the camp would be a good idea, and it could be possible that Gentlestar or Aurorapaw may have discovered more about the dream." Whitestorm and Creekfire had offered to alert the other Clans, and Graystar nodded to them to say they could both go if wolves were sent out. Creekfire had spoken for Crystalheart, suggesting the Gathering, before he had padded outside of the den. The gray-furred leader perked her ears as she heard growling, and wondered what had happened; quickly looking out of the den she saw Creekfire speaking to Shadowclaw and Cougarpup. She wasn't able to hear what they said, though decided she could ask one of the three wolves what had happened later on. Turning back to the wolves in the den, Graystar heard Ravenclaw speak about bringing everyone back to the camp. "That would be a good idea as well; if anyone is to go outside of the camp, though, they should be extra careful in case the Twolegs are still out there." She said. Graystar's golden glance went on to Shadestar as she waited to hear his response to wolves' suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:33 am

Whitestorm looked around before hearing what Graystar had to say. He looked over at Creekfire, "You go to Windclan, I'll travel to thunderclan and sunclan." The male said swiftly before heading for the exit, the white brute sprinted out the tunnel and headed for Thunderclan camp first as they were the closer camp.

-T/S boarders-
Back to top Go down
Creekfire
Warrior
Creekfire

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40/100StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 2:39 pm

Creekfire watched as Cougarpup and Shadowclaw padded off. He gave a small sigh. Shadowclaw can be so difficult sometimes. I hope everything is alright with him. The large gray brute approached the Leaders' Den once more, catching sight of Whitestorm's glare at Crystalheart and his maw moving, but he was unable to decipher his words. The warrior gave a nod to the white wolf and Graystar, acknowlaging his destination. "Alright. We should be back by nightfall at the latest." He turned-tail, swiftly padding out after Whitestorm but veering in the direction of WindClan instead of ThunderClan and SunClan.

~WC~
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Crystals : 878

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 pm

In the corner of the camp, a small ball of sandy fur stirred, it's back rising up and down steadily. This ball uncurled, revealing it's true nature; a small pup, just waking up from a long sleep. Blinking woozily, the little infant yawned, exposing rows of tiny, sharp teeth. Hearing a few words she recognised, she looked up, her golden brown eyes fixed on the adults around her. "T-t-twolegs?" she stuttered, finally beginning to wake up properly. "Wait, what are those?" She said this quizzically, her head turned to one side. These questions weren't directed at anyone in particular - they were almost spoken to herself. The words were said with the upmost disdain, as though the "twolegs" were not worth the ground they were standing on in her opinion.
But then again, that was how she thought of almost everyone.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Crystals : 157

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Silkpaw padded into camp, not yet knowing of the recent news about the twolegs. Sitting down she perked her silvery ears trying to listen to what the others were talking about.
Twolegs? She thought as a low growl escaped her muzzle.
Slowly Silkpaw padded by the leaders den, she backed up a bit as she glanced at the twoleg object.
What is that? Silk wondered. As she backed up she heard a small voice behind her. Looking back she saw the small pup. Frowning at the thought of the twolegs harming inoccent members, she sat down by the pup.
"They're creatures that walk on two legs and are dangerous. Some are calm and ignore us but others attack us. The reasons? We don't really know." Silkpaw explained as she sat down.
"Why don't you go back to the nursery and rest. I'll tell you if theres anymore news." Silk said with a kind smile as she nudged the pup lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Leopardpup looked up as Silkpaw approached her. She straightened up, trying to look big and impressive like the apprentices and warriors. She thought this made her look strong; in fact, it made her look like she was trying too hard. "Why should I? I have the...t-the right to know as much as you do," she replied, stumbling over the words. She did not know what she had said, not really; she had just scavenged the words from eavesdropping on the adults' discussions. "I don't need to rest! I'm fine!"
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:30 pm

Silkpaw noticed Leopardpup sit up. Chuckling softly to herself, Silkpaw remembered as a pup she had done the same thing. Hearing the pup's words Silk sighed and looked down at the pup.
"Of course. But a big twoleg could easily harm a pup like you. It could even harm me, and i'm bigger then you, am I not?" Silkpaw said with a chuckle.
"Alright. If you don't need rest then do you want to play a game?" Silkpaw asked as she lifted up a piece of moss, then began to make it into a mossball.
"Catch!" Silk exclaimed rolling it to Leopardpup.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Hearing the apprentice's words, Leopardpaw scowled. If she could have done, she would have crossed her forelegs and looked away in pure and utter disdain.
But she couldn't, and so to satisfy herself she said the following words.
"But playing's for pups! I'm an apprentice!"
There was a brief pause, before the small infant quickly added,
"Greystar's make me an apprentice, i-i-i just hasn't become real yet."
She butchered the language she used mercilessly, and then nodded, as if to make it official and to back up her completely ridiculous lie. She then rolled the ball towards the bushes.
"I want to explore the forest and bathe in the water so my lovely pelt is nice and shiny so everyone's jealous and being an apprentice I can and I will."
Having said this incredibly fast and without a break, the small pup let herself catch her breath for a moment, wishing all the other pups could see her now. Imagine! They'd think her so grown up and so superior, standing there at her tiny height, barely making level with Silkpaw's chest.
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Silkpaw heard the pup claim to be an apprentice. She chuckled quietly to herself as she thought of an idea. Silk decided to go along with it for a bit.
"Oh really?" Silkpaw said, trying to sound surprised.
"So, i'm guessing you could beat me in a battle then?" Silk said, a grin on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:57 pm

At first, Leopardpup nodded as she saw that Silkpaw agreed with her. It was unexpected, but she pretended to go along with it, while inside she was reeling. She really thinks I'm an apprentice! I've done it! I'm in for the big time. She could imagine herself now - Silkpaw being her handservant as she swept over the camp, catching meat for Leopardpup (Leopardstar? Oh, that would be nice, that would be nice indeed) and clearing the way for her royal highness to parade around, showing off her beautiful radiant vivid eyes and her beautiful soft coat and people could stroke it if they were very nice to her and and and
"So, i'm guessing you could beat me in a battle then?"
Oh foxdung.
|Are you mad?" the little pup asked indignantly. "That would ruin my coat! Look at it - it isn't easy keeping this thing clean, you know!" Her voice rose until it was shrill, and even she shook her head, trying to get the ringing out of her ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next