Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 26 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:57 am

Minkpaw's smiled faded as Barkclaw told her what had happened to the wolves. Taken by two-legs! 'Woah... those things are cruel... I would ask who was taken... but Barkclaw seemed really uncomfortable. Well, next time I see one, even if he says run, I shall rip of it's head and feed it to the crows!' The young apprentice looked up at her mentor, "Are you going with the patrol?" She asked, her eyes burning with anger from what Barkclaw told her. 'I wish I could join the patrol...' She glumly thought.

Last edited by Minkpaw on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Snowstorm was still thinking about Silverheart, when a single voice managed to get through his ears. 'I'll go!' At that, the male lifted his head and whipped it around. He stood up and looked through the crowd, finally spotting his son, Tornadopaw. He pushed through the crowd of wolves, muttering to himself, "I am not about to let him go on this patrol, not after what's happened." Keeping track of Tornadopaw was quite a feat, as he was continually moving around, seemingly searching for someone
in the crowd. But, eventually, he managed to chase his son down and step in front of him. "Oh no," the deputy snapped. "There is no way I'm letting you go on this patrol. I'm not going to take any chances. You and your brother are to stay in camp. You may not take a single step out of it." He lifted his large head and looked around. "Where's Icepaw?"
Back to top Go down
Tornadopaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 113

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue12/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Tornadopaw couldn't seem to find Icepaw. He kept searching and searching, but he couldn't find his brother . But, he was not about to give up. He would find his brother and convince him to go on this patrol with him. After he had been searching for a while, a large white wolf stepped in front of him. Looking up at the wolf's face, he recognized his father. "Hi da-" he began, but was cut off by what Snowstorm said. What? He couldn't go on the patrol? But why not? Tornadopaw wanted to find Silverheart. She would let him go on the patrol. 'Where's Icepaw?' His father asked, looking around. After taking a quick look around, the small apprentice replied, "I don't know. I've been looking for him." He had to go on this patrol. He couldn't just stay here and do nothing while all of the other wolves went and saved the kidnapped wolves. That was no fun! "Where's mom?" He asked. But Snowstorm didn't reply, he only paused for a moment before continuing his search for Icepaw.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:27 pm

(Dewstorm)

"You are not my mentor anymore, Reddust! I am "loyal" to my Clan, not just one wolf. You have not control over me," Dewstorm said, then paused to speak up so the leaders and all the wolves around her could hear. "I voulenteer also." She turned towards Reddust in a snarl. "Whether you like it or not."
______
Thunderpaw looked up as Graystar called a meeting. "Minkpaw, Minkpaw!" he called. "I might only be an apprentice -" he said it loud and clear, almost in a serious tone "- but I voulenteer also." He flicked his tail before resting it on his paws again.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Reddust growled back at his old apprentice. "I've said it once,but I'll say it again." He snarled back at Dewstorm. "I said to be careful,and don't take an stupid chances."Reddust snarled at her. He then muttered another thing. "And learn to respect your elders,Dew."
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Graystar glanced to Silentwhisper as he spoke, and she nodded in response to his sentence. "That's alright, Silentwhisper, you can stay here at camp if you'd want." The gray-blue leader replied. She nodded both to Dewstorm and Thunderpaw as they offered to come, and she slightly heard Snowstorm telling Tornadopaw to stay at camp. It would be safer. She thought to herself, before glancing to the camp entrance. "We can leave now, if each wolf is ready. For those uncertain on joining the patrol, you're always welcome to come later, although we should have enough wolves either way." Graystar added, before stepping out of the camp. She would make sure that she found the captured wolves, and would try her best to keep each wolf on the patrol safe. Making sure that the patrol was following, Graystar trotted off, heading towards ThunderClan's direction.

~ThunderClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Reddust turned to glance at Graystar. He's snorted and started after the silvery leader. His red gaze turned away from Dew,and turned forward instead. His muscles tensed as he started at a fast run.
-Tc camp-
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Barkclaw sighed slightly as he thought about Bluepaw, before hearing Minkpaw's new question. His gray eyes glanced down at her, and he thought for a moment if he did want to join the patrol. "Hmm... I was thinking about joining it, although since I just recieved a new apprentice, I thought it would be better if I stayed to answer your questions." The young warrior started, noticing that the patrol had begun to leave. "I suppose I could always catch up with the patrol later, though if there's anything else you'd like to know about being an apprentice, warrior, or about the Clans, I could still try to answer that." Barkclaw added.
Back to top Go down
Icepaw
Apprentice
Icepaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Icepaw watched as the patrol had begun to leave, before hearing his name in the nearby distance. Glancing around, he noticed his father and brother standing nearby. "Hi, were you two looking for me?" The slightly fluffy apprentice asked, padding over. His icy blue eyes looked back towards the camp entrance before he glanced back at Snowstorm and Tornadopaw.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:05 am

Silentwhisper politely nodded at Graystar's words. He turned away and saw the new apprentice. He padded up to her before saying, "Congratulations... Minkpaw is it?" He then gave another nod at the apprentice and walked away. Most of the warriors would be leaving to go to the Thunderclan area. Silentwhisper thought that it would be safer if he stayed with a couple of other warriors to look after the clan. The male found a spot at the edge of the camp and lay down, his purple eyes scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Blackwidow watched in amusement as a young warrior named Dewstorm argued with her old mentor. Shes a fiery one, Blackwidow thought to herself, and chuckled. She then got up and check to see if Bane was alright before she padded off after the leader and other members to another clan named Thunderclan. All the while anticipating sinking her claws into those humans.
Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:18 am

Snowstorm looked down at Icepaw as his son approached. Without answering the pup's question, he said, "You and Tornadopaw are to stay in camp. It's dangerous out there, and I'm not taking any chances, especially after-" He stopped. He had almost told them about Silverheart. He wasn't planning on telling these two about their mother until he saved her from the Twolegs.... That was, if he saved her from the Twolegs. "Don't even think about following the patrol," he finally said. Then, noticing that the patrol was leaving, the deputy gave his pups a warning glare and ran after the others.

~ThunderClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:08 am

Minkpaw nodded, and she looked around, seeing the patrol leave to ThunderClan. "I really hope no one else gets taken..." She whined, swinging her head back and forth. 'What if the patrol gets captured too? What if the... oh... I should ask him that..." Minkpaw looked up at her new mentor with her dull eyes. "What will we do if the twoleggeds attack the camp? I haven't even learned my battle moves yet!" She whimpered. Mink looked at her paws, a little ashamed of her fearful behavior. 'I have ShadowClan blood. I shouldn't be afraid, EVER! If the twoleggeds dare set paw... leg... in camp, I'll flay them!' Minkpaw felt pride for regaining her ShadowClan bravery.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Barkclaw had glanced at Silentwhisper as the warrior came over to congratulate his apprentice and he nodded to him, before looking back down at Minkpaw as she spoke. "Yeah, I hope the Twolegs don't come back too." The warrior said, his voice a bit above that of a murmur. "If the Twolegs attack the camp, you should hide in the Apprentices' Den; it's safer, even though you may want to fight. I hope we'd have enough warriors in the camp, if that happens." The brown-patched warrior said. What if the Twolegs carried thunder-sticks, however? He knew there'd nearly be no way to win a battle against them then.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Lunalight nodded at Twistedfoot's reply. She turned around and saw the patrol leaving. She made few steps forward but it was too late to wish good luck to her son and the others. The brown fae sighed. She looked at Barkclaw who was talking to his newly named apprentice. It was good to see that no matter of the bad things caused from the twolegged, the camp's life was still tempestuous, if it could be described like this at all.
Luna gave another glance to the medicine den wondering if Lightpaw is in there. The brown warrior took a step aside as she turned around and headed back to the warrior's den. But before going in there she stopped by her old friend Silentwhisper. "Do you think they will find them?" she asked as she stared at the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Icepaw
Apprentice
Icepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Icepaw glanced up at Snowstorm as he spoke, hearing that they had to stay in the camp. He nodded slightly, before hearing his father's words break off. Snowstorm then had added not to follow the patrol, and ran off. "I wonder what that was about." Icepaw said as he looked over at Tornadopaw. "I think... I think that he was about to tell us something about the Twolegs or the current situation." He added after a moment, recalling how Snowstorm's sentence had stopped abruptly before he continued on in a different subject.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Whitestorm yawned confused a little of what was happening. As he looked around he stepped out the warriors den the tall white cool male watched what was going on from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26