Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 20 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 am

Minkpup tilted her head at the reply. She wrinkled her nose and woofed, "'Sound weird. Thanks!" The pup turned, lifting her head, and bounded off, back towards the nursery. The pup stopped when she reached the entrance, remembering how she had nothing to do. "Man! Where's all the fun guys?" She frowned for once, and sat down, looking bored. The pup decided she'd just groom her fur. Doing her best, she licked and licked, fiddling with knots so she'd look like the three cleaner wolves, Opalwing, Silkstream and Leopardpaw. Minkpup thought she was also named after a mink for the texture of her fur, soft and fluffy. When the pup thought she was done, she lifted her head, again, wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Crystals : 878

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Leopardpaw looked up smugly as Snowstorm declared that she was "smart", now liking the deputy a tad more than usual. She was about to say how right Snowstorm was - she was the bestest of the best, after all - but then Reddust started lecturing her about morals or whatever he was talking about. "Don't talk to me like that!" she said, not realising how powerful her words were until they came out of her jaws. She froze, trying to look remorseful and victorious at the same time for having spoken back to a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Reddust nodded to Barkclaw he glanced behind him as a pup approached,but just gave her one glance. He then heard Leopardpaw's reply. He turned and snorted. "Says the wolf who doesn't believe in respect." He narrowed his eyes. Wanting to flick away the little pest with his tail.
(Ok...well that was a sucky post)
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:02 am

Snowstorm let put a sigh. "Let's just get on with our patrol, shall we?" He said, hoping to stop all of the bickering. "Since we're looking for Twolegs in our territory, let's start at the Twoleg Bridge. But we have to be very careful," he added, mostly to Leapordpaw. "We must keep an eye and a nose out for any sign of them." The white male turned and padded out of the camp entrance, thinking, Those Twolegs won't kidnap another wolf on my watch.

~Twoleg Bridge~
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/0StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 am

Reddust flicked his tail when Snowstorm stated something. He narrowed his eyes and stared at Leopardpaw. He finally lifted his head and sighed. "C'mon kid. Let's get going." He turned and padded after the deputy. He slipped through the entrance with ease and slowly trotted to the Twolegged bridge. A slightly annoyed look on his face.
-Twolegged Bridge-
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Whitestorm walked through the entrance of the camp seeing Snowstorm and reddust, they where probably going out on a patrol. The pure white male headed to the leaders den, as he saw graystar, he sighed before going into the den. "Hey Graystar." The male swiftly said to grab her attention he then continued. "I returned from patrol with Lunalight. On our patrol of the territory we came across the lunas old camp the shadowclan camp, and we picked up the scent of aurofrost... But it just disappeared and we have no idea where she could be unless she to was taken by the twolegs." The male finished as he sat down, his tall frame baring a shadow over the female leader, he looked around wondering where was Shadestar after all leading a super clan like did need two leaders. "Graystar I would like to suggest we just bring everybody back to camp until we can talk with the other clans about twolegs, we shouldn't take them lightly with what we know they can do every wolf in the forest is in danger." The white warrior said in a calm but worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue7/10StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Ravenclaw watched boredly as Red,and Snowstorm trotted out of camp. He noticed a long white pelt come towards him. He yawned,but his eyes widened in surprise at Whitestorm's worried face. He's not one to worry...More like being to critical... He glanced back at Graystar as the two started a conversation. He narrowed his eyes silently. "Did I miss something? Or is something just really weird?" Then,the scent of Twolegged washed over him. He immediately got up and got into an attack position. The fur on his pelt laid when he noticed it was stale,and being carried by Stormy here. He pinned his ears to his head n annoyance. "Ok,I think I did miss something." He turned to the nearest person there,which was Silkstream. "........What's going on?" He was hesitate at first,seeing as she looked ready to leave with her new apprentice....
The old,babbling Leopardpaw.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Dolphinpaw heard the wolf named Ravenclaw ask what was going on. She chuckled at him as she approached. " it is truly amazing how you seemed to miss out on everything that has been going on." She teased. " twolegs have been taking wolves, and there seems to be no trace of them." She may have been just an apprentice but she was mature for her age.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Minkpup was sitting outside the nursery,  when she heard an apprentice mention 'Twolegs have been taking wolves'. The small, brown and black pup let out a squeak of alarm. "Twolegs stole wolves?! No wonder this place seemed emptier! I am not leaving this camp, no chance, no way! You'd have better luck with a badger." She barked. 'What would the two-legged do with those captured innocents?' The pup didn't want to talk about it, but, due to curiousity, she looked at the apprentice and asked, "W-Who...... who was all taken?" Minky asked, her dull yellow eyes filled with darkness. The same darkness that filled them when her father was announced to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Young Warrior
Barkclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Barkclaw had nodded as he heard Silkstream's thanks, before hearing Leopardpaw reply back to Reddust. Barkclaw flattened his ears, letting out a slight growl. Don't speak to my brother like that. Barkclaw had wanted to say, though instead kept quiet. His gray eyes turned Snowstorm as the deputy spoke, and he nodded, ready to pad after Snowstorm and Reddust. Hearing another voice, Barkclaw noticed Minkpup was speaking to Leopardpaw; at least it seemed that the pup wouldn't leave the camp. The brown warrior looked back over towards where his patrol was heading, trotting off at a slow pace.

~Twoleg bridge~
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:15 am

Graystar looked over at Whitestorm as she heard the warrior speak towards her, listening as he reported back about his patrol. She nodded as Whitestorm mentioned they had gone to the ShadowClan camp, then hearing that Aurafrost's scent had disappeared. "Really? Twolegs took Aurafrost as well?" Graystar said, her golden eyes worried. Aurafrost was the fourth wolf that the leader had heard had been taken; had any more taken wolves gone undiscovered? "Thank you for reporting back, Whitestorm." Graystar murmured, her tone slightly tired. Dealing with all of the missing wolves and those joining the Clan hadn't been that easy; there still was the upcoming Gathering and a descision needed to be made on what to do. Hearing Whitestorm speak again, Graystar looked up, and she nodded. "That would be a good idea; I think Shadestar mentioned that before when he was addressing the Clan." Graystar replied. "Snowstorm's patrol just went out, and I believe that the medicine wolves went out to gather herbs; are there any other warriors who are outside of the camp?" Graystar asked. She hadn't seen Dewstorm, Cougarpaw, or Raven for their ceremonies, and she wondered if all three were outside of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:19 am

Pandapup opened brown eyes, they were a very light brown, the color of milk chocolate. she blinked and yawned the flighty pup sat up and shook out her medium fur. Her interesting markings were already fully developed although she wasn't aware of their strangeness. She slipped out of the nursery and watched with flared nostrils the goings on of the camp
Back to top Go down
Leopardpaw.
Apprentice

Crystals : 878

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:54 am

Leopardpaw liked all the attention she was getting - although it was negative, it was still attention, right? "Lots and lots of wolves," Leopardpaw said to Minkpup, smirking; she intended to scare the pup. "They eat you up and force you to eat grass." A mischievious smile upon her features, the apprentice sprang forward, following Barkclaw and some of the others to the twoleg bridge.

-TB-
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:45 am

Minkpup shank back with a startled, "Aw, snap!! They're cray!" She ran over to her friend Pandapup, seeing that she had left the nursery. "Hey, my main! What's up?" She asked, using her usual slang. The young wolf couldn't help herself from using slang. She likes it.
"Have yah heard all this two-leg junk goin' on?" Minkpup shook her head, "Complete madness. Wonder if it's all fake..." She finished, but looked back up to her friend.

Last edited by Minkpup on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightsky
Young Warrior
Nightsky

Crystals : 39

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:12 am

Whitestorm nodded he looked around "I haven't seen raven around." The white male looked over his shoulder to the leaving patrol snowstorm was leading. "Shall I catch up with Snowstorm and the patrol to look for those three wolves Graystar?" The male asked getting up hearing pups not far out of the den. The white brute clenched his jaw he was getting more stressed out thinking about what was happening to bluepaw.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:36 pm

The brown fae finally returned in the camp. She stopped and looked around. Spotting Graystar and Whitestorm, the warrior slowly began walking in their direction. She was looking down, her ears twitching at time as her tail flicked once. Luna stopped just infront of the grey leader as she looked up at her. "I'm coming back from the river and I have bad news. Opalwing and Silentwhisper were checking it. They said that they caught the scent of two-legs and Silverheart. I'm afraid she is taken too." The she-wolf's tone was quiet but enough loud for the leader to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue45/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Ravenclaw twitched his ears in annoyance at the apprentice. He flicked his tail and narrowed his eyes. Studying her profile. "Thunderclanner...You sure you wanted to leave your home?" He paused. "Um...Dolphinpaw...right?" Ravenclaw turned to sit towards her directly.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Pandapup jerked back a little and blinked her milk chocolate brown eyes "um, i don't know. I wouldn't think that the other clans could fake it" her ears tilted back nervously. She shifted her paws around awkwardly and backed back into the den. it was suprising that she was a wolf, she had such a flighty and wary nature. When her best friend was in danger she could become dangerous. She had the personality of a mustang.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Minkpup shrugged. The pup barked sarcastically, "I suppose we should take it all seriously? Yah, I do agree that we may be in danger. Haha, don't wanna get pounded by a two-legged!" She grinned, but she then looked back into the apprentices' den. "Well, I heard that it was mainly apprentices who got 'taken.' I just hope it's all fake, and those 'captured' ones will come up sooner or later." She shrugged, looking back towards her friend, only a moon younger then her.
The pups where both unique. They had a different look, representing an animal. Minkpup and Pandapup. A mink and a panda. Minkpup liked that. It made her glad. But the pup was glad for more things. Being in StormClan, having Pandapup around, and having awesome warriors on guard, incase any two-legs attacked.
Minkpup sorta/kinda/maybe wanted to see a two-legged. She wanted to see for herself what a two-leg looked like, and was like. But what Leopardpup said scared her, 'They eat you up and force you to eat grass!' Mink shook her head. Yea, they're scary. But still...... who wouldn't want to see a two-leg?!
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Panda smiled a little and said "i for one am happy to stay in camp, but if a two legged did attack then i could always run away im really fast" she smiled a little her thin tail wagging "do you want to race?" pandapup loved to run, she loved to feel the wind through her fur. Her chocolate brown eyes glittered with affection for her best friend, she crouched down and gave a playful yip. She only ever got playful around her friend.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:16 pm

Minkpup grinned, and woofed, "Haha, sure thing!" The pup looked around camp. "Uhh.... so, from the entrance of camp to..... uhhh............" The pup wasn't really good at making ideas. She then looked expectingly at Panda, her ears flicked, and her head tilted, eyes staring. She always looked like that when she was expecting someone to say something important in reply. "Ah! To the other side. Yea! I'm a genius!" She barked, closing her eyes and raising her head proudly. "I shall run like the fastest mink you've ever seen! Don't blink, she will come by with a flish-flash! LIKE BOOM!" Minkpup was, of course, a cocky pup. But she never ws mean about it. She's careful to be kind to her friend. To everyone, unless they make her angry, of course.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:37 am

Pandapup blinked her chocolate brown eyes warm, she grinned and waggled her butt and said 'lets go!" she reared up onto her back black legs. "go!" she shot across the camp her little paws making a galloping noise. Her mouth opened and her pink tongue darted out of her mouth and hung down. She zipped across the dark brown earth, she skidded over the 'finish line' and slid onto her side, she lay up panting her tail slapping the earth.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:54 am

"Go!" Minkpup instantly streak over to the opposite side, ears flat, head pointed so she broke through the wind. She skidded to a halt at the finish line. Her friend had beaten her. "Awe, well, I gave you a head start." She said playfully. "Erm.... so what now?" She asked, looking back at Pandapup. "Maybe if anyone else wants to join.... we can play Clans?" She woofed, perking her ears happily.
(I'll be gone for about three days. ;3)

Last edited by Minkpup on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue3/100StormClan Camp - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Dolphinpaw sighed, "yes im sure that i wanted to leave my clan. i want nothing to do with them anymore, and i have my own reasons for that." and frowned when she talked about her old clan. "and yes thats my name but im not a "thunderclanner" anymore so dont call me that." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Ravenclaw just flicked his ears when she growled at him. "You might hate them." He shrugged. "But at least be prideful in your heritage." He decided to snap soe, of her nerves. "Thunderclanner." He said it with emphasis,and smirked slyly. The blue tinged male yawned,then turned back to the outside territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next