Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+30
Steelstripe-
Ravenclaw
Cloudwhisp
Shadowclaw
Tourmaline
Applepup
Ebonyfur
Nightshade
Blackwidow
Dolphinpaw
Weedpaw
Silverpaw.
Grizzlypaw
Whitestorm
Brambleberry
Raggedfur
Owlflight
Airpup
Lavaplume
Scarletsoul
Hazelmist
Direheart
Aurorapaw
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Rainheart
Dusktail
Fernshade
Morningsun
Gentlestar
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Gentleheart signed at the position they were put in. " I will take Ripplestar's rile as leader and if you choose to, you as deputy. How does that sound Fernshade?" Turning to Aurorapaw, "will you travel with me to Moonstone, so that I may receive my nine lives." She hoped that she would be able to lead her clan well.
Back to top Go down
Morningsun
Young Warrior

Crystals : 34

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:43 pm

The male watched quietly, sitting near the spot where Ripplestar had once been standing with apparent tears in her eyes. She soon ran off with words of "Hartford", the local town where House-Dogs walked the streets. Morningsun watched her leave and flee into the forests, wondering how a leader could even come to the conclusion that the best thing for her people was to step down and leave them without a leader. Golden eyes turned to view Gentleheart and Fernshade, two wolves that had been named Deputy. It seemed like Ripplestar's last wish was to cause chaos in the land by appointing a different wolf in her place... But Gentleheart quickly took control of the situation. Morningsun stepped forward. "Could I accompany you as well, Gentleheart?" the large male asked with a friendly glint in his eye. "You never know what's out there."
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Fernshade gave a simple nod. "If thats how it shall be Gentleheart." The fae gave a small grin and flicked her tail. "Good luck. I'm sure you'll need it." Fernshade blinked i surprise to the new wolf who stepped forward. She shrugged. Whatever she wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue35/30SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue60/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 am

Dusktail arrived in camp, looking around for the deputy or the woman he secretly loved. He knew that Stoatblaze was good to her so he kept his distance. He ran over to Gentleheart and Fernshade with a confused look. "I just saw Ripplestar running towards Hartford, what is going on?" He asked as one of the more seasoned warriors. He wanted to know what was happening. Surely she wasn't leaving them in the dust?
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/20SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue22/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 am

Rainheart padded into the camp, looking around. She managed to hear some talk about Ripplestar leaving; Rainheart blinked sadly. The warrior sat down at a slight distance, ready to help if someone needed to ask her anything. Rainheart glanced over at her father, Stoatblaze, wondering if he'd come over to where Gentleheart, Fernshade, and some other warriors were, before she looked back around the clearing. She was hopeful Ripplestar would sometime return; Ottersky had, even if he was in another Clan.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:33 am

Pinedusk nodded as he notice Gentleheart flick his tail for him to come over, padding near where she and his sister were. Hearing Fernshade, Pinedusk glanced back over to her before hearing that she had also been made deputy. "I just thought something was wrong; I see what's happened now though." Pinedusk quickly replied in response to Fernshade's question towards him. He looked up as Morningsun and Dusktail had walked over, deciding to let someone who knew more about what had happened answer Dusktail's question. Pinedusk also heard mention that Gentleheart was going to be leader, with Fernshade as the deputy. "Congratulations to both of you." Pinedusk said towards the two other wolves with a slight smile.

Last edited by Stoatblaze on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to include Pinedusk congratulating Gentleheart and Fernshade)
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:42 am

Stoatblaze faintly heard Fernshade saying sorry to him, glancing up as he noticed Gentleheart flick his tail for him to come over. His ears still flattened, Stoatblaze made his way over to where several warriors had already gathered, sitting down as he tried listening to what they all said. He heard some talk about Gentleheart becoming leader, with Fernshade as the deputy. Stoatblaze also heard Dusktail ask a question, also confirming that Ripplestar had ran off to Hartford; he wasn't quite sure where that place was. "I heard that Ripplestar's left the Clan; I think Gentleheart and Fernshade were trying to decide who'd be the leader." Stoatblaze managed to reply.
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue6/20SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:48 am

Aurorapaw flicked her ears and said in her soft voice "starclan sent me a dream, they have taken away Ripplestars nine lives and have ordered her to leave the clan for a moon" she flicked her tail and whispered "they did not say why, but i can say that Ripple did not wish to leave us" she sat down staring at her paws. Lilac eyes sad
Back to top Go down
Direheart
Warrior
Direheart

Crystals : 39

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:53 am

The black and gray wolf flicked his ears hearing the young females soft words, he flicked his ears back and growled lowly "why is starclan so cruel" he got up and glanced over at Dusktail "oi Dusktail, do you want to come with me to look for her?" his voice rumbled in his chest, one of the heavier boned wolves he stood there awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:02 am

Worry filled his heart that Ripple was out there all alone. He nodded to Direheart and started off. "Lets go find her... and bring her home where she belongs. StarClan can punish us all they want." He said it with a fierce determination to bring her back. He was a guardian, a protector, one who would give their life for the ones he loved and cared for, Ripplestar, or Ripplestone now he supposed, was on that list.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 am

Gentleheart smiled at Dusktail. "Sure you can come too if you want, but I'm sure everything will go smoothly." She had to admit that she was nervous. She waited for Aurorapaw, she went to go sit by her mate Pinedusk. " I never would have thought that upon returning to camp all of this was waiting for me, but I am worried about Ripplestar."
Back to top Go down
Direheart
Warrior
Direheart

Crystals : 39

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:08 am

Direheart nodded and flicked his tail at the sky glaring up at it with distrust, how could starclan do that to a wolf? he let out a short snort then turned beginning to walk toward hartford. His large paws leaving marks in the dusty earth. He picked up the pace, his thick fur making him feel hot already, his jaws parted as he began to pant to release the heat
-the dump
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 am

Dusktail ran after his brother, they were going to find her and if it meant dragging her against her will that was what was going to happen. he was worried for her, for the entire clan. But he didn't care of the consequences. He would go and protect her until she could return if she refused to leave before StarClan allowed. He would stay with her for that entire month in Hartford if it took that. He wasn't afraid to do that. He always kept his word.
-The Dump-
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:15 am

Pinedusk looked up as Gentleheart sat down next to him, nodding at what she said. He heard Aurorapaw mention Ripplestar being away for a moon; that didn't seem like too long. Looking back at Gentleheart, he started to reply. "I'm worried for Ripplestar as well; though I agree with you, it seems like a lot happened while we were away from the camp." Pinedusk said in response.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 am

[Is it alright if Stoatblaze can help find Ripplestar? If not, though, I can have him come back to camp; sorry if it's any trouble]

Stoatblaze perked his ears as he heard Aurorapaw mention Ripplestar would be away for a moon. Would that mean she'd sometime come back? Though hopeful, Stoatblaze also heard that Ripplestar didn't want to be away. Stoatblaze flicked his tail, wondering why anyone would make Ripplestar stay away from the Clan. He heard Direheart and Dusktail start to speak, faintly hearing something about going to find Ripplestar. The two had walked off, and Stoatblaze wondered for a moment if he should follow them. I don't see anything wrong with helping them; besides, I should help them find Ripplestar. The more wolves searching could mean Ripplestar could be found faster. The orange warrior thought to himself. Making up his mind, Stoatblaze padded after the other two wolves, hoping he'd heard right and that they were looking for Ripplestar.

~The Dump~
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:51 am

Fernshade watched as the three males dashed away. "Good luck!" She yelled after them. The brown fae turned and stared at Gentleheart. Or so the new Gentlestar. "Be safe,and let Starclan be your guide. Though...I'm not sure trusting them now is a good idea..." The brown fae lowered her head and sighed. "Just...be ready for anything."
Back to top Go down
Morningsun
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Morningsun nodded his head and stepped back, following the lead of Gentleheart. He knew that he would be very, very close to StarClan on this venture, and the enticement of that filled him, as well as the thirst for knowledge. Close to the wolves who apparently knew everything? Golden eyes turned to watch the new SunClan leader as she sat beside Pinedusk. Her movements told him that she was a little nervous or uncomfortable with the current situation, though Pinedusk appeared as calm as ever. His gaze turned to look at Fernshade. "God's will is with us always," he replied, a subtle smile dancing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:39 pm

(Yes Stoatblaze can go its fine)
Gentleheart nodded her head at Fernshade. " I will be careful, thank you." "Pinedusk I would ask you to come but there are too many wolves gone from camp right now and I am taking Aurorapaw and Morningsun with me to the Moonstone, and I need you here in case something happens." She got up and stretched. "Alright, I believe it's time to go, come on Aurorapaw and Morningsun let's head out." She made her way out off camp and to the place where she would receive her nine lives.
-moonstone-
Back to top Go down
Morningsun
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Morningsun nodded, standing and stretching his legs. It was time. He glanced over at the Medicine Wolf Apprentice, Aurorapaw. He recalled that she had described a prophecy that had come to her while she had been sleeping; a prophecy that described what was to happen to Ripplestar- or was it Ripplestone, now? He supposed she would be a warrior once Gentleheart received her lives. Walking past Pinedusk and the Medicine Wolf, the large wolf followed his new leader out of the camp and towards the Moonstone, the mythical place. Journeying did not worry him, the thought of wolves confronting them did not really come to his mind, nor did it frighten him.

- Moonstone -
Back to top Go down
Aurorapaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Aurorapaw

Crystals : 44

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue6/20SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue10/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Aurorapaw blinked lilac eyes, she let out a short sigh and looked up at the sky. Hopefully starclan would accept Gentleheart as the new leader of sunclan. She swished her tail anxiously then dashed after the others. In her odd little shuffling shy way of running, she always kept her head down as if submissive
-moonstone
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Fernshade sat down and stared after the group of three. Her yellow eyes looked gazed over and dull. She sighed and flicked her ears. "This is too much for me..." The brown fae stood up and padded over to the warrior's den. She sniffed and curled up in her nest. Her mind still swarming with thoughts,which kept her from sleep.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:20 am

[Gentle; alright, and thanks for approving Stoatblaze for the patrol]

Pinedusk nodded to Gentleheart as she spoke to him. "I understand; and good luck, both to you and the others." Pinedusk added to her, with a slight smile. He watched as Gentleheart, Morningsun, and Aurorapaw had all left to the Moonstone, wondering what would happen once they were there. The red warrior knew that all leaders had to recieve their lives, though he wondered what else would happen, or what wolves Gentleheart or Aurorapaw would see. Pinedusk glanced over at his sister Fernshade as he heard her words, hoping she'd be alright later on as he looked towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Hazelmist
Young Warrior
Hazelmist

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:38 am

Hazelmist perked her large ears and stared around for her favourite wolf to prank, Gingerfoot. Although the two were in fact friends she never got over the joy of scaring him. A devilish cheeky grin spread up her muzzle and her black legs skittered a little in the dust. Spying the nervous wolf she slipped into some shrubbery and slunk around, brown eyes wide with amusement she waited, blending in well with her surrounding scenery. She leapt out pulling a face "blargh!" she landed right infront of him her face filled with amusement
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue15/30SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:42 am

Scarletsoul padded into camp with a wary expression on her face. Sitting down close to the warriors den, Scarlet looked around for Fernshade. She hoped the fae was okay, all of this had happened quite suddenly. Scarlet curled her tail around her paws with a huff as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:06 am

Lava wandered into camp looking a little like a lost sheep, he flicked his tail his brown and orange ears pinned lightly back to his skull in a dont talk to me gesture as he headed for the warriors den. he didn't speak to anyone, the normally flamboyant male seemed down. he buried himself in his soft mossy nest and clsoed his molten lava eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SunClan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next