Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+30
Steelstripe-
Ravenclaw
Cloudwhisp
Shadowclaw
Tourmaline
Applepup
Ebonyfur
Nightshade
Blackwidow
Dolphinpaw
Weedpaw
Silverpaw.
Grizzlypaw
Whitestorm
Brambleberry
Raggedfur
Owlflight
Airpup
Lavaplume
Scarletsoul
Hazelmist
Direheart
Aurorapaw
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Rainheart
Dusktail
Fernshade
Morningsun
Gentlestar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gentleheart signed at the position they were put in. " I will take Ripplestar's rile as leader and if you choose to, you as deputy. How does that sound Fernshade?" Turning to Aurorapaw, "will you travel with me to Moonstone, so that I may receive my nine lives." She hoped that she would be able to lead her clan well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Fernshade blinked in surprise. The brown fae shook her head. "Ha! Nothing's going to burden me,Gentle." She snorted and nuzzled her. "I'll be fine. No worries."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Young Warrior
Nightshade

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/20SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:21 am

Nightshade looked around worriedly. Aurorapaw was gone. "So, any idea where she might have gone?"he asked the other warriors. Aurorapaw, his sister, had never really left without a word before. This caused him to worry that she might be in trouble. He also looked to Brambleberry but then turned back to the others.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/40SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:26 am

Ebonyfur looked to Gentlestar. "Please StarClan, let her live her last life well."she murmured. The ebony fur she was named for shone lightly. "I wonder if it is alright to send them to find ripplestone? Ripplestone might just attack if she wanted peace and quiet."Ebony asked herself softly. She sighed. 'I wish you all the best.'she said, thinking of the ones who were sent off.
Back to top Go down
Silverpaw.
Apprentice
Silverpaw.

Crystals : 35

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/20SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:00 pm

Silverpaw nodded with a sigh, he glanced over at Nightshade and said "nightshade, Aurorapaws been taken by two legs, so in short we have nothing but bear dung". he sat down with an annoyed look in his eyes, his loyal nature made it almost impossible for him to just sit still when his clan mates were in danger. Deciding that he couldn't he decided to visit the thunderclan border and reminisque of how much he had changed since joining the clans.
-tc and sc border
Back to top Go down
Applepup
Pup
Applepup

Crystals : 23

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:41 am

Applepup blinked gray blue eyes that would one day fade to a brilliant brown and tilted her head, she couldn't understand why the adults were all so glum, she bounced over toward Gentlestar and barked "hey gentlestar! do you want to play!" her butt raised in the air as her head lowered to her paws and she waggled her behind, slip of a tail wagging at a hundred miles an hour
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Crystals : 37

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:45 am

Bramble as ever was on the bright side of things and giggled cheerfully "cheer up you daisy heads! no matter what happens we can pull through!" her brown eyes glittered and she stood up saying "all of this doom and gloom isnt healthy! i wanna see you all smile!" she walked over to Nightshade and nudged him forcefully her happy go lucky grin on her long muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Young Warrior
Nightshade

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/20SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:48 am

Nightshade chuckled lightly. He gave Brambleberry a playful shove. "Like old times, still trying really hard to cheer everyone up."he smiled. The warrior looked at Applepup. "Reminds me of someone I know."he laughed, gesturing from Applepup to Brambleberry.
Back to top Go down
Brambleberry
Young Warrior
Brambleberry

Crystals : 37

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:43 am

She smiled brightly saying "well we can't do any good if we are just moping around! best to keep positive im sure we will find your little sister Nightshade!" she smiled widley happy to see a smile on his face. She let her tail swing from side to side in a wag, she bounced forward booping his nose with a paw happily.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Gentlestar smiled at the older she wolf, "well im glad that she chose you as deputy. Fernshade im worried about Ripplestone, Dusktail, Hazelheart, and Stoatblaze. they have been gone for so long, what if they were taken as well, i think i will lead a patrol of about three wolves to bring them back, i ask that you stay here. i dont think the clan shouldnt have their leader and deputy out at the same time, plus i need some time to figure out what to do about this whole situation." she got up and yawmed, she hasnt been getting that much sleep since coming back from the moonstone. she walked out of the den to her mate Pinedusk, and leaned against him, tired. "Pinedusk care to go with me to look for the group that went for Ripplestone?"
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Fernshade nodded to Gentlestar,but clicked her tongue. "Tck! I'll be fine,Gentle. Don't you worry a little hair on you head." (No idea how that metaphor actually goes)
She stared quietly with yellow eyes as she continued. Nodding after her few pause when starting new sentences. She finally replied once she finished as started yawning. "Eh." She gave a shrug. "Boys will be boys,I'm sure they'll be fine." She then smiled at her next preposition. "Aurorapaw will be found,and so will everyone else." Her ivory teeth flashed in the dim light. "And well be sure to add some interest onto those Twoleggeds." She tilted her head as Gentlestar started out of her den she paused for a bit,then called out after her. "Make sure you get some rest too!" She waved her tail behind her and exited the leader's den as well. She trotted around. Her tail flicking behind her in joy. She couldn't hide she was excited being the deputy of course.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 am

Pinedusk looked up as he noticed Gentlestar and Fernshade exit the Leaders' Den, and he glanced to Gentlestar as his mate leaned against him, and he nodded at her words. "Sure, I'll come with you." Pinedusk said, noticing Gentlestar seemed to be tired; he further assumed so as he heard Fernshade's words. Fernshade appeared to be happier than she was earlier; Pinedusk was glad that his sister was feeling better, though he hoped Gentlestar would be alright as well. "It must be hard, with everything that's happened so far in SunClan; though I'm sure everything will turn out alright." Pinedusk said to Gentlestar, looking back to her. "The patrol that went out to Ripplestone must be okay... perhaps they... decided to hunt?" Pinedusk added.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Gentlestar sighed at Fernshades comment on her sleeping. and then smiled weakly when pinedusk said that he would go with her. "thanks Pinedusk and its not like i haven tried to sleep its just hard, not knowing if Aurorapaw or for that matter anyone will be safe. If this continues then we might have to leave our home."she whispered the last part as to not be overheared. "come on lets go before it gets too dark she said looking up at the sky, the sun was almost setting. she decided to justv jog there at a slow pace, just needing to take a breather.
-Garelick Farm
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Weedpaw flicked her ears as the ceremony ended,and Fernshade was taken to Gentlestar's den. They quickly went out,and with their leader walking out of camp,with a very pathetic appearance. Her fur was matted a little,and her eyes looked half-asleep. Her body seemed tense at first glance,but you could catch her trying to relax a little. Weedpaw flicked her ears,and dipped her head at Gentlestar as she passed her to go to the entrance. The brown apprentice hadn't known much about clan life yet. Her thoughts on it were still very vague. Weed flicked her tail,and glanced around. She gave a rough sigh. [i]Not much to do 'ere..."[/b] She frowned,and the piece of wheat slid to the side of her mouth. [i]Well then...What should I do now?"[/b]
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Pinedusk nodded as Gentlestar spoke at first, listening as the leader whispered how they may have to leave their home. Hearing Gentlestar say they would leave next, the red warrior nodded, looking out of the cave at the sky to see what time it was; it was nearing sun-fall. "Alright Gentlestar." Pinedusk said, trotting out after her. He made sure not to run too fast, and he couldn't help but think about what Gentlestar had said on leaving their territory on the way there.

~Garelick Farm~
Back to top Go down
Direheart
Warrior
Direheart

Crystals : 39

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:55 am

Direheart returned, named for the first leader of sunclan he had an awkward shuffling air about him even though he was large. He flicked his ears and sat down at the entrance of the camp, his brown eyes were tired and sad. For what he was not sure but he was worried for his brother, he lashed his tail then lay down stretching his back legs out behind him.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Gentlestar returned home and saw Direheart. Her face was waged in relief, but then she worried about Dusktail. She decided that she would talk to him and then take a nap. She walked over to the warrior, "Direheart I am so glad to see you made it back safety, do you know where your brother is?" She sat down because if she kept standing up she was going to collapse from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Stoatblaze padded slowly back into the camp, looking back to make sure that Ripplestone and the others were coming. Letting out a slight yawn, the warrior glanced around the camp, seeing Rainheart sitting down nearby the Warriors' Den. He nodded to her in greeting, glad to once more see his daughter. If Twolegs continued to threaten SunClan, he would be sure to let them know just how fierce SunClan really could be. Have Twolegs taken many wolves from the other Clans as well? Stoatblaze wondered to himself, as he sat down near the camp entrance, deciding to keep watch. It appeared that Direheart was back in the camp as well, though not Dusktail; could it have been possible that Twolegs took the other warrior?
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Pinedusk padded back into the camp, his honey brown eyes looking over towards Gentlestar as she walked over to Direheart. Direheart had returned back to camp, without Twolegs taking him; however, Dusktail wasn't in the camp. Maybe he's still out hunting? Pinedusk wondered, glancing back towards Gentlestar and Direheart.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Young Warrior
Rainheart

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/20SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue22/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (22/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Rainheart's warm amber eyes looked towards the camp entrance as Gentlestar and Pinedusk headed out, and she hoped they'd be able to find both her parents and Direheart and Dusktail. She continued to watch the camp entrance, her tail wagging slightly as she realized that the patrol had returned. She noticed Stoatblaze, and smiled back at her father, glad he was safe. She hoped Ripplestone was alright as well, and she would speak to her as soon as she noticed her. Yawning slightly, Rainheart padded over towards the Warriors' Den, laying down in her nest as she closed her eyes, not yet falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Tourmaline hesitated at the entrance to some type of cave, noticing many different wolves inside of the clearing. Did she really want to join this Clan? Nodding slightly to herself, the cattle dog padded forward, staying nearby the sides of the camp entrance. What do I have to be afraid of? Since when have I been afraid? Tourmaline thought to herself, more confidently padding fully inside the camp, her ears slightly flattened in an attempt to look fierce; she wasn't sure what kinds of reactions the Clan wolves would have. Tourmaline padded over towards where Gentlestar was, standing nearby as she looked around the cave.
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/20SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Gentlestar sees out of the corner of her eye that Tourmaline was standing beside her. she turned back to Direheart " i will give Dusktail, until Sunrise to return to camp, and if he has not made it back before than, a patrol will be sent out to locate him." she then walked over to Tourmaline, "Tourmaline do you wish to keep your name. In the clans there is a certain naming system. lets take my name for example, as a pup my name was Gentlepup, then when i became 6 moons old i became an apprentice and it changed to Gentlepaw. An apprentice is a wolf who is in training to become a warrior. there are two types of apprentices, there is the normal apprentice who will become a warrior and then there is the medicine wolf apprentice who will become a medicine wolf and study herbs. i became just a normal apprentice since i wanted to fight and protect my clan, after that my name changed again when i became a warrior to Gentleheart. And once more when i became the leader of Sunclan to Gentlestar, where i recieved  9 lives. So you my either change your name completely to something else or you can change is to Tourmalinepaw or just Tourmaline, it is your choice. you will also recieve a mentor who will help train you." she let the dog absorb all the information that she was just given.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:04 pm

A smirk appeared on Fern's brown muzzle. Though it disappeared when a dog came through the entrance. She narrowed her eyes,and her ears drooped. [i]Whats she doing here...?[/ i] Her yellow eyes flashed over to the big orange form of Stoatblaze. She dipped her head in acknowledgement of the older warrior. Then her eyes turned back to the dog. She stared hard at her. Her expression unsure. She frowned,and turned to Pindusk. She flicked her tail,asking the russet brute over to her. Fernshade perked up her ears again and yawned. Her pink tongue visible on the dim lighting of the cave. When she opened her eyes again,her eyes twinkledwith wet tears. She rolled her shoulders,and sat down by the stump. Wrapping her tail around her delicate little paws.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Weedpaw closed her eyes and sighed deeply. She felt her body relax a bit. She sniffed the air with her eyes still closed. She lowered her ears and peeked out of her vibrant green left eye. A group of wolves came through the entrance. She blinked again,and stared quietly at them. She smiled,rolling the wheat inhernouth to the side. She padded over and flicked her tail in a greeting. "Haha! I see you've all arrived safely." She picked out an unknown pelt in the crowd. She narrowed her eyes and padded over to the fae. Then,the scent of dog wafted over her. Her eyes widened and she perked her ears. Weedpaw turned and peered into Touralmine's face. She tilted her head in curiously. She sat down,and wrapped her tail around her paws. [b]"And you are...?"[b]
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Pinedusk glanced at Gentlestar as she spoke towards the dog, before noticing Fernshade flick her tail for him to come over. The red-furred warrior walked over to his sister, sitting down and yawning slightly. "Hi Fernshade." Pinedusk started, glancing back towards Gentlestar and the dog before looking back to the deputy. "I think that the dog wants to join SunClan; I'm not quite sure of her name, I think it was Tourmaline." Pinedusk said, noticing his sister looking at the dog before he came over. Hearing Weedpaw speak towards the wolves who'd came back, Pinedusk nodded to her, looking back to Fernshade.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Tourmaline heard Gentlestar speak towards another wolf, hearing the name 'Dusktail' mentioned once more. She also heard something about a patrol; the cattle dog wasn't sure what that was either. Upon hearing the SunClan leader speaking towards her, Tourmaline's blue and brown eyes looked back to Gentlestar, and she tried her best to listen to what the wolf said. She hadn't ever heard of medicine wolves before; and she wasn't quite sure what a 'moon' was, perhaps it was a month? Gentlestar had also mentioned recieving nine lives, and had spoken about getting a mentor. Tourmaline paused for a few moments, trying to remember everything Gentlestar had said. "Thank you, Gentlestar. Would it be alright if I kept my name as Tourmaline, or at least for now in case I later on decide otherwise?" The tan-furred dog asked, glancing around the camp. She noticed a wolf looking at her, before they'd looked to another. Upon hearing a new voice, Tourmaline blinked, glancing around until she noticed a Clan member (Weedpaw) look curiously at her, before speaking. "My name is Tourmaline. I was interested in joining SunClan." Tourmaline replied, uncertain if the apprentice would be friendly or not. Her ears were slightly flattened, as she waited for either Gentlestar or the other wolf to reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next