Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
SunClan Camp - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+30
Steelstripe-
Ravenclaw
Cloudwhisp
Shadowclaw
Tourmaline
Applepup
Ebonyfur
Nightshade
Blackwidow
Dolphinpaw
Weedpaw
Silverpaw.
Grizzlypaw
Whitestorm
Brambleberry
Raggedfur
Owlflight
Airpup
Lavaplume
Scarletsoul
Hazelmist
Direheart
Aurorapaw
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Rainheart
Dusktail
Fernshade
Morningsun
Gentlestar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

Gentleheart signed at the position they were put in. " I will take Ripplestar's rile as leader and if you choose to, you as deputy. How does that sound Fernshade?" Turning to Aurorapaw, "will you travel with me to Moonstone, so that I may receive my nine lives." She hoped that she would be able to lead her clan well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/30SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Gentlestar nodded her head and then replied to Tourmaline. "Very well then Tourmaline you may keep your name as is, and welcome to Sunclan." She then hopped up on the high ledge where announcements were made and howled, signaling a clan meeting. "Applepup and tourmaline please step forward." She paused for a second, then continued. " From this moment on, until she has earned her warrior name, this apparentice shall be known as Applepaw. Fernshade you will be this apprentices' mentor, you are a loyal and trusted warrior and I hope you will pass this knowledge unto your new apprentice." She paused to let the mentor and apprentice touch noses. " from this moment on until she has received her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Tourmaline. Ripplestone you will be this apprentices' mentor. You are a kind and wise warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge unto your new apprentice." She then hopped down and chanted their named along with the rest of the clan, " Applepaw!!! Tourmaline!!!" She smiled to herself and then went to her den to lay down, stressed and tired from everything that has been going on. She wondered if Pinedusk would join her, she could use his comfort right about now.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:30 am

Weedpaw grinned,then a serious look over took her face. She lifted a paw and pocked her forehead. "Lighten up,jeez." She chuckled and flicked her tail. She heard Gentlestar call a ceremony. She turned to glance then called over to Touramaline. "Cone on,let's go." Weed then took a seat at stump.

Fernshade nodded to her brother. Several wolves had gone to greet her. She was about to stand up and approach her,when Gentle called a ceremony. She shook her head,and glanced behind her, she had sat at the stump,and decided to stay where she was.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/30SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:27 am

Scarletsoul padded into camp, the uneasy feeling still a stubborn, tight ball in her chest but she didn't know why. Noticing Gentlestar ontop of Highledge, Scarlet sighed in relief that their leader was back but the ball in her chest didn't go away completely. Padding over to her apprentice, Weedpaw, the warrior sat down next to her and nudge the female's shoulder with hers. "Hey," she barked quietly "what's going on?" She'd already smelt the new scent inside camp but there was still the lingering scent in the air of her clan-mates' tension and worry. What had happened after she'd left camp? The female remembered seeing Whitestorm cross over ThunderClan / Sunclan border a while ago and her tail quivered in anger. "What did the white Stormclan wolf want, too?"
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Pinedusk glanced over at the tree stump as he heard Gentlestar howl a meeting. He watched as Applepaw and Tourmaline were made apprentices; he cheered out the names of both. Pinedusk got up to his paws, glancing towards the camp entrance as Scarletsoul returned; Dusktail still hadn't come back, and the red warrior was beginning to think it was more likely that the warrior may have been taken by Twolegs. Pinedusk glanced back to Fernshade, nodding to his sister. "I'm going to go see if Gentlestar is alright, I'll be back later though." Pinedusk said, before padding off towards the Leaders' Den. The red warrior sat down near the entrance, glancing over at the SunClan leader. "Hey Gentlestar, are you okay?" Pinedusk asked quietly, knowing that Gentlestar was tired; he wondered if everything that had been happening, with the missing wolves, had been stressful for Gentlestar. He knew it was stressful even as a warrior just to find out more wolves had been captured, though surely as a leader it would be much more so.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Tourmaline nodded in thanks as she heard Gentlestar's response, glancing down at the apprentice and noticing her grin at first, before the apprentice had poked her on her forehead. Tourmaline kept back a growl, deciding that the apprentice hadn't meant to annoy her. "Okay, I guess I can try to." The Australian Cattle Dog replied quietly in response to Weedpaw. Tourmaline blinked as she heard a howl, her pelt bristling as she glanced around, wondering what was happening. She heard Weedpaw speak to her, and Tourmaline padded after the apprentice, sitting down. What's going on? Tourmaline wondered, glancing over towards where Gentlestar was as she heard her speak. Hesitantly, Tourmaline got up to her paws and took a step forward upon hearing Gentlestar's words, hearing that a wolf named Applepaw had become an apprentice, to be mentored by Fernshade. She also heard that Ripplestone was to be her mentor; she was glad that she knew her mentor, rather then them being a wolf she hadn't ever spoken to. Tourmaline heard Gentlestar cheer her name after jumping down, and glanced back towards Weedpaw before seeing an unfamiliar wolf nearby (Scarletsoul). She heard the wolf mention 'StormClan'; was that another of the Clans?
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Weedpaw kept her green eyes trained on Gentlestar. Once the ceremony was finished,she grinned and nudged Touramaline. "Congrats fer' joinin' Sunclan." She flicked her tail as Scarletsoul came to sit by her. She dipped her head to her mentor. Then shrugged at her question. "Well,that ceremony,but that's about it. Dusktail hasn't come back yet either..." Weedpaw flicked her tail as Scarletsoul continued her explation. "Yeah...That Snowy wolf guy...He was here earlier. Apparently some more wolves have been captured by those Twoleggeds." She flicked her tail and blinked at Scarletsoul,the apprentice shook her head. "Not much else."
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Fernshade flicked her tail and glanced around for Applepaw. Hmm...Where is that girl.. Creases appeared on Fern's forehead,as she frowned. She shook her head as she couldn't find her. Fernshade sighed and noticed Scarlet,the dog,and Weedpaw together. She flicked her ears and turned to her brother. She gave him a curt nod. "Alright,see you later Pinedusk." Fernshade stared after his retreating form. Till he finally disappeared in the forming shadows. Fern shrugged then turned towards the entrance. Her eyes narrowed at the bright light in the dark shadows. She shook her head and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/30SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Gentlestar heard Pinedusk ask if she was alright. she stayed laying down and called for him to come in. "you can come in Pinedusk. And no, I am not alright. I feel helpless, i feel like i wont be able to keep this clan and its members safe. what if we dont find them in time, what if the two legs..." she trailed off, she couldnt say the words that had been eating at her when she found out that Aurorapaw was taken, that she may very well be already too late to save them. plus even though Gentlestar wanted to sleep, the stress wouldnt let her. " I havent had a good nights sleep since this whole thing started. I just feel so...lost." she said, her voice defeated and tired.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/30SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Scarletsoul perked her ears in surprise. Wolves being taken by Two-legs? Wow this is worse than I thought, the fae grunted silently to herself, troubled. "In that case I don't want you going out by yourself, if you leave camp make sure there's someone with you. I know you're not young anymore but Two-legs are dangerous." Scarlet barked to Weedpaw, her tone hard but only out of concern. She didn't know what she'd do if she lost her apprentice to those pale-faced aliens and suppressed a shiver at the thought. Who's vanished already?, Scarlet wondered, her expression worried. Turning to see the new member of the clan (Tourmaline), the rusty-brown female flashed the dog a welcoming smile. "Hello! Welcome to the clan...?" she cocked her head slightly to the side having not heard the newcomer's name in the ceremony and she waited patiently for the female to fill in her question whilst her mind whirled over the situation at hand. What did Two-legs want with wolves? What were they doing to them? Who's been taken overall? Most importantly, why? Scarlet gave a small shake of her head deciding to think about it later.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Weedpaw took a deep breath and sighed loudly. "Alright,alright. I'm not a baby,Scarlet..." The brown apprentice shook her head and glanced into the deep er part of the cave. Gentlestar had disappeared,and another form had followed her. She didn't catch the color of his or her pelt. Weed shrugged and turned back to her mentor. Scarlet had greeted her,but they hadn't introduced themselves yet. Weedpaw grinned and glanced at the two. Staring at their eyes as they glowering he dim light. Weed then turned to Scarletsoul. "Scarletsoul,meet Touramaline." She then turned to her new friend. "And Touramaline,meet my mentor,Scarletsoul." Weed turned back to her mentor. "Shes new. Ripplesta-erm,I mean. Ripplestone brought er' here." She cleared her throat and continued. "Gentlestar and Pine over there brought em' back. Direheart came ahead of them,but Dusktail..." She trailed off,then caught herself. "Well,he ain't gonna be caught by those Twoleggeds right? He'll come back safe and sound..." He turned to Scarletsoul. Her eyes searching hers for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue25/30SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Pinedusk nodded as he heard Gentlestar's words, padding inside of her den and sitting down. He frowned as he listened to what the SunClan leader said next, as well as what she had nearly said about the missing members. Pinedusk had been wondering what had happened to those missing, but the Twolegs couldn't have hurt them... or could they have? "I understand how you must feel, it must be hard having to look out for an entire Clan." Pinedusk started at first. "We might not know where the Twolegs have taken Aurorapaw," Pinedusk paused slightly, deciding not to also mention Dusktail as he wasn't certain if the warrior had been taken, "though we could set guards at the camp entrance, or try to find a way to prevent Twolegs from coming here. I'm sure you'll do the right thing, though; even though it might feel hard now, we might get to see the taken members again; we can find them, I'm sure of it. I do hope you'll feel better, though; I'm sure you'll be a great leader to SunClan." Pinedusk said, touching his nose to Gentlestar's ear. "I could guard the camp if you'd like, or find someone else to." Pinedusk added, his honey brown eyes looking back at Gentlestar as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Tourmaline listened as she heard the world 'Twoleg' once more; she wondered why the Clan wolves disliked them so much. Twolegs must be people, right? If the Clans have so many members, though, why are they still afraid of people? Tourmaline wondered. She herself avoided being around humans for the most part, as it wasn't always possible to tell which one was a dogcatcher, but she was only one dog. If a whole Clan were able to defend themselves, though, couldn't they just scare off any humans? Tourmaline left her thoughts as she heard a voice speak, hearing another wolf welcome her to the Clan. Tourmaline opened her mouth to reply, though Weedpaw had already introduced herself to the other wolf, also mentioning that the wolf was named Scarletsoul, and that she was Weedpaw's mentor. "I suppose it's nice to meet you, Scarletsoul." Tourmaline said to the warrior; she wasn't used to meeting or speaking to so many others at once. The cattle dog had listened as Weedpaw spoke to her mentor, wondering for a moment if people captured wolves as well as dogs.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Gentlestar sighed, " thank you Pinedusk, but you have done enough for right now, how about you rest with me. But maybe having Stoatblaze and Scarletsoul guard the camp, and Fernshade could lead a patrol to search for Dusktail. Direheart said he went to hunt by the borders, so checking there would be a good place." She then closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of her mate by her, as sh drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:02 pm

Scarletsoul smiled at Tourmaline and raised her brow slightly. "It's nice to meet you, too." Scarlet barked to the dog before turning her reassuring gaze over her apprentice. "Of course Dusktail will come back! He's one of the bravest and loyal wolves I know. He's clever, everyone in Sunclan is. They'll come back, you'll see." As she spoke, it occurred to her she was also trying to convince herself they'd all come back, but everyone knew Two-legs were dangerous in large numbers and extremely un-predictable so she was careful not to make any promises she wouldn't be able to keep. For now everyone would just have to hope and pray StarClan would lead the missing wolves home safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Pinedusk nodded as he heard Gentlestar's words. "Alright Gentlestar, I'll be right back." The red warrior said quietly, as he padded out of the Leader's Den, his honey brown eyes glancing around. Spotting Scarletsoul, Pinedusk padded over to her. "Scarletsoul, Gentlestar asked if it would it be alright if you could guard the camp? You as well, Stoatblaze?" Pinedusk said, looking over towards the orange warrior who was already by the camp entrance. Nodding to both of them, as well as to Weedpaw and Tourmaline, who were nearby, Pinedusk padded over towards his sister. "Hey Fernshade, would it be okay if you could lead a patrol to look around for Dusktail? Gentlestar said that he may be near one of the borders." The warrior added, nodding to Fernshade before he padded back to the Leader's Den, quietly laying down and resting his head on his paws. He hoped that Fernshade would be able to find Dusktail, and that the Twolegs would eventually leave after returning the taken wolves. Pinedusk also hoped that no more SunClan members would be taken; if Twolegs took Gentlestar or Fernshade, Pinedusk didn't know what he'd do without them.
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Crystals : 3
Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/10SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:30 am

Weedpaw nodded,but her expression still looked a bit grim. She shook her head. Stop worrying...He's fine...Weed felt a lump grow in her throat. ...Is he...? Then a voice came through her ears. She glanced up. Pinedusk had come up to ask Scarletsoul to guard the camp. Weedpaw watched in silence. Yet that silence seemed dark and cold.

Fernshade glanced as her brother came towards her. She stood up and shook her brown pelt. She yawned and arched her back in a stretch. She flicked her tail and blinked at Pinedusk. "Umm...Sure,ok." She then frowned. "Are you Gentlestar's chore boy now?" Fern chuckled. "So you two have been up to something..." Out of all the things to be thinking about,she chose this. Having wolves gone missing,and Fern was worried about her brother's love life. ...Be quiet you... The back of her mind always irritated her at times like this...
Having th engaging feeling that they were all dead,and they weren't coming back...
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:55 pm

Tourmaline nodded as she heard Scarletsoul's reply, hearing her speak about a warrior named Dusktail once more. They must really care about the wolves in their Clan. Tourmaline thought to herself, before blinking as she heard a different voice. She noticed the red-furred warrior she had seen back at the farm, asking Scarletsoul to guard the camp, along with another warrior. He soon had left, and Tourmaline glanced back over to Weedpaw. "So SunClan has wolves guard its... camp?" Tourmaline asked, guessing that a 'camp' was what this cave would be.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40/40SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Stoatblaze had drifted off in his thoughts, thinking back of the time he had once been in RiverClan. Even though he'd been rather young, he still remembered it well; it seemed as if it had only been a few moons ago when he'd been Stoatpaw, along with his then friends Ripplepaw and Fangpaw. His dark blue eyes blinked as he heard a voice speak his name, and he looked up, seeing Pinedusk glance over at him. "Sure, I can guard the camp." Stoatblaze replied, though Pinedusk had soon padded off to Fernshade. Yawning slightly, Stoatblaze looked back outside of the cave, watching for any sign of Twolegs.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Weedpaw turned to Touramaline. She nodded her head slowly. "Yeah...we don't usually,but seein' how all of this is happenin'." She paused,then thought for a moment. "We 'ave to take precautions." Her brown tail waved behind her. I'm stuck in this...When Dad...Coal...No stop. She didn't fell like crying in front of a new-comer. Even if she was a new comer herself.
Back to top Go down
Airpup
Pup
Airpup

Crystals : 14

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:13 pm

[-slaps self- I've been neglecting characters lately ;-;]

Airpup was curled up in the nursery, his eyes gazing around with a scared look. "Wwwwwhhhhh... whhhhaaattts happnienign?" He asked with a very distorted voice, his eyes filled with an almost fear of going into the outside world. He was very different from other pups, very very different. That wasn't something to be scared of, but not the thing for him to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Scarletsoul listened to Pinedusk as the warrior spoke and politely nodded in response. "Sure I can." she replied before taking one last measuring glance at Tourmaline then clambering to her paws to head over to the camp entrance to guard with Stoatblaze. Scarlet sat herself down near the edge of the wall letting a quiet sigh escape her mouth as she curled her tail around her paws, watching the clearing in-front of the camp for any sign of danger.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
SunClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue45/100SunClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Fernshade sighed when Pine didn't reply. She flicked her tail in his face. "Stop day-dreaming,love boy." She stood up and decided to gather up a search patrol. She noticed Scarletsoul and the two newcomers beside her. She padded over and nodded at Scarlet. "Can I borrow these two? We need to assemble a search patrol for finding the others." She twitched her brown tail and wa yes impatiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Weedpaw jumped when someone came behind them. She swiveled her head around and sighed. Fernshade had asked if she could take them to a search patrol to find the others that disappeared. She turned to her mentor and frowned. Will she say yes or...? She rolled he shoulders and moved the piece of wheat in her mouth to the edge of it.
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Scarletsoul turned to face Fernshade as the respected warrior began to speak. Scarlet glanced at Weedpaw as the female pulled a face but she couldn't read the apprentice's expression as to whether or not she wanted to go. Looking back at Fernshade, Scarlet replied, "That's fine by me. If they're willing to go I don't see why not." The fae gave a faint, friendly smile and twitched her black ears patiently as she waited for some sort of reaction in reply.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Fernshade dipped her head to her peer. "Thanks Scarlet." She then turned to Touramalime and Weedpaw she glanced at the dog and frowned. Her name hadn't stuck to her head yet. "Your...?" She sighed at herself. I need to learn to remember this stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next