Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
WindClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

WindClan Camp

Go down 
+31
Oakthorn
Swiftstreak
Applesplinter
Bloodcut
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Ebonyfur
Snakepaw
Hollowfang
Direstar
Sweetpaw
Sophie
Snowstar
Dawnwish
Deerpup
Cherryfrost
Blackhawk
Ivyfrost
Moonwhisper
Heatherstar
Russetstar
Shadestar
Shadewhisper
Tallfeather
Coldpup
Rosepup
Stonestar
Skydust
Owlfrost
Spottedstar
StarClan
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

First topic message reminder :

WindClan Camp

"We are the closest Clan to StarClan, spiritually and physically, and we always know our warrior ancestors are watching over us. That is what makes us strong. No matter what trials we must endure, WindClan will last forever."

WindClan Camp is the members' home. It's large and airy, with gorse bushes all around to hide it. A legend says that Windstar, the founder of WindClan, scooped out some sand to make the natural dip that the Camp is based.

There are no proper den structures, so the members sleep out in the open, under the stars. If there is bad weather, they may go into little dens made by other creatures such as badgers and foxes, though this is rare.

In the middle of the camp is Tallrock, a place where the leader will make announcements. There are dens for the elders, and there is a nursery, by the wall of gorse. There is a leader's den next to the Nursery.

Information taken and adapted from Warrior Cats Wiki. Quote from Tallstar in Secrets of the Clans, page 27.

Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Skydust
Inactive/Departed
Skydust

Crystals : 153

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/40WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/40)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Skydust heard the comings and goings of his pack inside. His journey around the territory looking for herbs had been a bit unsuccessful. He had found a few, but one wolf could only do so much by himself. Skydust had a pack to keep well, and not enough paws to dig all the herbs. Perhaps he could talk Stonestar into making one of the apprentices duties to be on the look out for herbs.

As this thought crossed his mind he knew he was selfish for thinking he could take time away from the apprentices to help him. He would just have to get up earlier and be longer if he wished to stay well stalked.

(Lame but jumping back in.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Adderpup's attention was quickly moved to the medicine wolf, Skydust. The mottled pup raised to his paws and bounded over towards him. "Do you need any help, Skydust?" he asked softly. He may be still a pup but when to him, that did not matter when it came to helping those in the need of help. "I know im not an apprentice but it looks like you need some help carrying herbs. Maybe i could go with you?" Please! he thought with a little rush going through his body. Adderpup was one of those few pups that actually listened and barely gotten into trouble. He did as he was told, the moment it happened. The mottled brute remembered the voice of his birth mother, even though he did not know whom she was at this time or his father, saying that he would become a great warrior to the clans someday from his loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Skydust
Inactive/Departed
Skydust

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/40WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/40)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Skydust let the herbs drop to the ground and opened his jaw to stretch it. It seemed that the pup Adderpup wished to help him in some way. Skydust smiled, it was nice he wanted to be helpful, but Skydust was leery about letting the pup out of the den, but was not about to give up the chance it enlist some help.

"I would very much like some help, could you take these herbs here to my den? Now be carful with the leaves that are holding them, they are pack full of herbs and may spill. I will even give you a treat if you can find where the herbs go. They will go with herbs of the same color and smell, so be watchful" Skydust was willing to give any pup their chance to try new things, so that when the time came to become an apprentice, they had a little experience should he not be there to help them they would have basic knowledge. Also Skyust felt that soon, maybe if he kept trying, Starclan would send him an apprentice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 pm

'I would very much like some help, could you take these herbs here to my den? Now be carful with the leaves that are holding them, they are pack full of herbs and may spill. I will even give you a treat if you can find where the herbs go. They will go with herbs of the same color and smell, so be watchful'

Adderpup nodded to Skydust. "Yeah, i think i can handle them." he said with a grin "I won't let them spill. That'd be terrible for the warriors if they became injured and the right herb was not around." The mottled brown pup quickly used his teeth to grab ahold of a few bundles of leaves and follow the medicine wolf into his den. He said smells and looks right? Of course! Adderpup placed some the herbs down and looked around, smelling each group. "Err, I think this goes here." he said while pointing with his nose to a bunch of little round blue and black colored seeds. "And i think these leaves go with those ones." he said while using his small paw to point to the leave they brought in and to those he was thinking went with the others. "The colors are the same shade of green and smell the same to me." (Mallow leaves and juniper berries)
Back to top Go down
Skydust
Inactive/Departed
Skydust

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:55 am

Skydust smiled to himself as the small pup carefully placed herbs in their respectful spots. "And do you know what those herbs do? Those are Juniper Berries and they are used for bellyaches, giving strength, and helping breathing.", he said pointing to the blue berries "And these ones are Mallow Leaves, they help again with bellyache, i was running low on these herbs for the elders."

Skydust moved the rest of the leaves onto their niches in his den before removing the top leaves and wiggling out from his den. He moved off to the side and waited for the pup to follow him.

(sorry this took so long)
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:25 pm

(Hi)
Shadepup was sitting in the nursery, bored and wanting to play. He was strange, odd and different. He was more interested in flora then fawna. He was more interested in looking at plants then hunting. But he loved fighting. It was more like a passion. He was an odd pup. He didn't believe anyone liked him. So he didn't bother anymore. He didn't ask if he could playfight with them. He stuck to his plants and he wanted to keep in that way.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:21 pm

(Currently everyone is at the Gathering in The Four Clans section of the role-play. Feel free to join us or stay here! Right now we're investigating an abandoned carnival! You can meet and make friends with other wolves there as well c:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 pm

"And do you know what those herbs do? Those are Juniper Berries and they are used for bellyaches, giving strength, and helping breathing." Adderpup turned his head in an angle. "I didn't know that. But I think the elders need those a lot." he said with a little huff. The mottled brown brute sighed and then grunted. "Only if we had more warriors to train us. Theres only a few and not enough mentor now." he said in a hished voice to the medicine wolf. "And these ones are Mallow Leaves, they help again with bellyache, i was running low on these herbs for the elders." The pup flicked his ear tips. "I thought that's what the elders need alot since most of them complain about pains." he said rolling his eyes. "I wish I could see what they have in battle!" he barked. "Or at least hear some of their stories but their always in pain or sunning on those rocks."

(My next post will be at the carnival ^^)
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:30 pm

(I'll skip ahead and make Russetpup a warrior, then he's all ready to go to the Moonstone, etc.)

Russetheart trotted into the WindClan Camp, glad to be home.

Never thought I'd see the day.

He looked back, past the wall of gorse, waiting for the rest of the Clan to return back home. The male sat down on the dusty ground, swishing his tail.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:37 pm

Heatherpup exploded into the camp clearing and gave out a joyful yip. She rolled around on the floor, enjoying the feel of being home once more. She was aware of Russetheart nearby, but at that very moment in time, she had not a care in the world, and continued her happy little 'celebration' with her tail thrashing wildly.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Russetheart chuckled in amusement as Heatherpup literally bounced in. "You enjoying yourself there?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Heatherpup sat up and grinned at Russetheart, tail still wagging. "Definatly!" She yipped and gave her pelt a shake before starting to groom it a little.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Russetheart smiled. "Glad to be home? Me too. That carnival was creepy."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Heatherpup paused mid-lick and nodded in a silent agreement with her tounge poking out slightly. A shiver past through her body at the memory of the place they has been trapped in not so long ago, but she shook her head and neatly curled her tail around her paws. Her eyes were slightly bleary with exhaustion and her jaw gaped in a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Russetheart got up, and started to pace. "Do you want me to get you something?" he asked the pup.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Heatherpup was slightly slightly surprised at the warrior's question, but showed nothing of it on her expression. "no thank you" she replied with a curious glance at him. "Do you want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Russetheart shook his head. "I'm fine, thanks." The male looked up at the sky, which was nearing towards evening. "It'll get dark soon," he commented, almost to himself. "And there's no sign of everyone else yet...."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Heatherpup looked around worriedly, and then a question struk her mind. "What happens now that Stonestar has disappeared?"she asked, half to herself and she tilted her head slightly in thought.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Russetheart mused. After a while, he spoke. "I don't know, Heather," he replied. "One of us will become leader, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 pm

Heatherpup nodded faintly, still lost in thought. I wonder who the next leader will be.... she wondered and cast a glance at Russetheart. She kept her thoughts to herself and looked up at the ever darkening sky. She bent down in a luxurious stretch before padding to the edge of the clearing, her feet dragging along the ground and flopped down in a patch of grass. She curled her tail around her and tucked her nose deep into her fur to keep warm, before dozing off into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/20WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Shadepup bounced back into camp. "That place was so cool! I saw so many plants I'd never seen near camp before! Can e go back some time?" Shadepup yowled in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Russetstar
Inactive/Departed
Russetstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 pm

Seeing that Heatherpup had fallen asleep, Russetheart looked over to Shadepup. "Hi Shadepup," he greeted the younger member, but frowned when he heard the male's words. "It seems pretty dangerous.....we'll ask Stone - " he nearly said Stonestar, but then remembered that the WindClan leader had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Heatherpup heard Shadepup and was awake in an instant. Her dreams had been troubled anyway, and she was slightly relieved for the unsuspected wake-up call. She perked her ears and lifted her head. "Hi Shadepup!" she barked from her spot.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/10WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
WindClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100WindClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Tallpaw padded into Windclan camp, sulking haughtily past the gorse barrier and going to lay down in front of the apprentices den. He'd ignored Shadestar's orders and skipped returning to fourteees -- instead, Tallpaw had headed straight back to Windclan territory. Though it was relieving to be back at camp, he couldn't much bring himself to think of the place as home. Stonestar was gone, and Tallpaw had blatantly disobeyed orders and broke he Warrior code; at least, according to the Shadowclan leader. Resting his head on his paws, Tallpaw flicked his ears bitterly and surveyed camp as life went on around him.
Back to top Go down
Shadewhisper
Medicine Wolf
Shadewhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Shadepup sighed slightly. "I still think it was cool and there were plants I've never seen before. But I understand it can be dangerous. I was with Moonpup and some apprentices in a place with weird reflective things and one well and cut an apprentice from either ShadowClan or ThunderClan on the ear!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Camp   WindClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan Camp
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next